My Asian Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, I wasn't going to talk to Leo about what he was doing watching me. I didn't want to know what he was thinking. I could guess, and worse, he might tell me, and I shivered again, tasting Paul in my mouth. In the morning, I was going to call Jason, and ask him to take me to the movies, but we wouldn't go to the movies. I knew my mom and dad would be out. I was going to invite him in and give him a blowjob.

Maybe Leo would watch us.

I made sure my bedroom door was firmly shut, climbed into my bed and closed my eyes, but it was impossible to sleep, and when my hands ran over myself, and I closed my eyes even tighter, it wasn't Paul or Herman or Steve or Jason that I thought of.

It was Tony.

Tony was a huge White guy. He'd been the Captain of the football team last year, and he'd asked me to go to the prom with him. I'd said no, because Herman had already asked me, but the way Tony looked at me when he asked me had sent little shivers all through me, and all year, in my midnight fantasies, it was Tony that appeared in my mind, and I've never been able to make him vanish.

Not just him though. Tonight, in my imagination, it's him and two of his friends from the football team and in that fantasy in my head, we're at a party. I have no idea why, but that's what my fantasy is. We're at a party, and I'm dressed the way Cindy used to dress for a party when she was still living at home. I'm dressed like a White Cock Slut, and when Tony takes my hand and leads me into that bedroom, the other two following, I go with him, the way a White Cock Slut like Cindy would.

My fingers teased my sex, running over that little G-string that I was still wearing, running over my sex, brushing my clitoris so lightly as I imagined Tony taking me in his arms and kissing me. All three of them, taking turns kissing me, their hands all over me, their mouths and their hands taking turns with me. They don't kiss me like Paul kissed me tonight, gently, tenderly, respectfully.

They kiss me hard. Roughly. Greedily.

They take possession of my mouth, they dominate me, and their hands go anywhere on me that they want to. Tony peels my top of me, and in my mind, I lift my arms for him. In my mind, I'm not wearing a bra at all, and as soon as my boobs are exposed, hands are on them. I don't know whose hands, and I don't care. They're on me, not quite roughly, enjoying me and I know I'm moaning. Not just in my fantasy, either. I like their hands enjoying me. In my mind, I like what they're doing to me. Hands peel my White Cock Slut skirt off me, leaving me in my G-string panties.

The ones I'm wearing now. The ones Leo gave me for my birthday. The ones I wore tonight for my date with Paul. The sort of panties I used to see Cindy wearing.

White Cock Slut panties.

My imagination wasn't enough. I reached out and found my mobile, and I knew what I was looking for. I'd looked at some of those clips before, and there was one that I'd watched a few times when my own imagination wasn't enough. It was almost the same as my fantasy about Tony and his friends and I had it bookmarked. I hit play, and I didn't have my headset, so I turned the sound up enough that I could hear as well as watch, one hand holding my mobile, my other hand between my legs, touching myself gently.

There were three of them, and an Asian girl. Chinese? Japanese? Korean? It's hard to tell, but she's Asian like me. In that clip, she's on the bed between them, and she lies there unresisting, two of those guys to either side of her, Watching, I'm that girl, lying there, wearing only those little panties. Those two guys are naked, they're hard, their cocks resting on my thighs, and the guy I think of as Tony is standing beside the bed, looking down at me, stripping his clothes off, until his cock springs free.

His Big White Cock.

He leans forward, over me, and in my fantasy, in that clip, his hands grip my G-string panties and draw them off me, down my legs, over my ankles, and off. In my bed, my own hand pushes them down, my feet kick free, my panties drop to the sheets. His voice is casual, matter of fact.

"Spread your legs, you hot little slant-eyed slut. Spread your legs wide for me."

I spread my legs wide, the way that girl's legs are spread by the guys on either side of her.

"You're going to like this, China girl." That guy mounts that girl, driving his cock into her sex, hard, and watching, I gently slide a finger inside myself, my thumb brushing my clitoris as he begins to ride that girl who looks like me. He rides her hard, roughly, taking her, using her the way I know White guys like to use Asian girls, and I know my finger isn't the same, but I can imagine, and I do, moaning, and now I'm moaning a little more loudly than I was.

I know it's not the same as the real thing, but I don't care, it's exciting, and I wish I could use both hands, but I want to watch that clip. I want to watch them as they take turns with her, swapping places, fucking her one after the other, and in my mind I imagine that girl is me. One of those guys eases out of me and another takes his place, thrusting his cock into me, and my fingers move as I imagine that I'm being used hard by a second guy, like her.

"On your hands and knees," one of them says, and I move as that girl moves, onto my hands and knees, my mobile on the bed, three pillows under me so I can lie on them and watch that clip with both hands between my legs.

"Ohhhhhhhh." I moaned, just like she moans, imagining myself being taken like that, Tony kneeling behind me, plunging his cock into me. Fucking me the way White guys fuck Asian girls. In that clip, one of the other guys begins to use that girl's mouth. My mouth, and remembering Paul, my mouth floods with saliva as he takes his cock out and cock-slaps my face before beginning to face-fuck me again. Two of them.

Two of them using me, and kneeling on my bed, my eyes glued to the display of my mobile, I'm shuddering and moaning with excitement and with that rising tide of pleasure, and god, I'm so hot that I'm burning, and my sex pulses wetly on the fingers with which I'm pleasuring myself. On that display, that big White guy using her mouth, using my mouth in my imagination, he cums, filling her mouth the way Paul filled mine, spraying his cum on her face the way Paul did with me.

Tony's kneeling behind me, his Big White cock fucking me hard, so hard, hard enough that I sob and moan and cry out, and I know it's not just my imagination. I am sobbing and moaning and crying out as I imagine that Big White Cock filling my sex where my fingers are, but bigger, thicker, longer, taking me, using me, fucking me as if I'm a White Cock Slut, and then he pulls out and the third guy takes his place.

"Ohhhhh," I sob, watching, and I want a cock to do that to me. A Big White cock. I want a Big White Cock to fuck me like that. I want it, but my mind recoils in disgust and shame. How can I want that? But I do. I do.

"Fuck me," I moan, eching that girl's voice. Copying her exact words, words that I've listened to so many times as I've watched this clip before. "Fuck me with your Big White Cock...fuck your hot Chinese slut."

I can't believe I'm saying those words out loud, but I've whispered them before, and I've been ashamed and horrified and disgusted at myself before. It didn't stop me before, and it doesn't stop me now, and my moans are louder as they swap again, and in my mind it's Tony fucking me again. Fucking me. Using me. Taking me like a Chinese White Cock Slut as I kneel for him while both his buddies watch me, the way White guys watch when they're taking turns with an Asian White Cock Slut.

I know the end of this movie, I know what I want, and I turn onto my back, arched over those pillows beneath me, my head arched back, my legs spread wide, and in my mind, Tony is kneeling between my legs, my legs spread wide, fucking me. Pump-fucking me the way that White guy is fucking that Asian girl, and the other guy's cock fills my mouth.

It's not a blowjob.

He's fucking my mouth.

Using me. They're both using me, the way White guys use Asian girls like me. The way they use Asian girls like my big sis, Cindy.

"Ohhhh," I moan. "Ohhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhh," and I can moan like that because it's only in my imagination that my mouth is filled with a Big White Cock. If this was real, I'd be choking and gurgling and gargling like that girl in the clip if it was really happening to me, and my fingers are working frantically now as in my mind Tony and his buddy use me.

"Yes," I moan. "Yesyesyesyes..." and in my mind I wish I'd said yes when Tony asked me to the prom, because I know if he'd taken me and made me his White Cock Slut after the prom, I know I would have loved it and there's that moment where I understand that, and I climax so hard, on and on and on, imagining both of them climaxing at the same time, Tony filling my sex with his cum while his buddy pulls his cock from my mouth and sprays his cum over my face, and it's such a good climax that I'm sure it's just my imagination that my bedroom door is open and I can see Leo looking. Watching, just like he did with Paul, and I climax a second time, helpless in the throes of that delicious pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," I sighed, glowing, limp on my pillows, hot and sweaty and so relaxed now that I fall asleep lying on my back on my pillows, naked.

I was still lying on my pillows in the morning, and my bedroom door was open an inch as well.

I was sure I'd closed it last night, but maybe I hadn't.

* * *

"Mom and Dad won't be back until late," Leo said. "After midnight, dad said. Here's your congee, Shan."

It smelled divine. He might be a perv, but my big brother made really good congee.

"Mmmmmm, I'm starving," I said. "Thanks, Leo."

"That hungry?" he said, bringing out a plate of fried bread rolls. He grinned. "Must've been a hot date last night."

My cheeks burned, but I didn't stop eating. I was starving. I looked up, my eyes meeting him.

"It was a hot date," I said, half-smiling. "I really enjoyed myself. How was your evening?"

"I enjoyed myself too," Leo said, smiling himself, lowering his voice. "Really though, Shan, I think you'd find dating White guys much more exciting."

"I'm not like Cindy," I said. "I'm Chinese, and I only date Chinese guys, not White guys. I like Chinese guys, Leo. It's so demeaning to date White guys, and most of them just have, you know, yellow fever. They'll date any Asian girl. I don't want a guy to date me just because I'm Asian. That's just so...it's racist, Leo."

My mobile beeped at me. Jason's got my message, and I smiled. He was good for that date tonight.

"Hang on, Jason, I just need to check something," I texted him as Leo made his way back into the kitchen for more congee.

"Leo," I called after him.

He paused, half turned in the kitchen doorway.

"I'm dating Jason tonight," I said, my heart pounding, and I smiled. I knew he could see my smile, and what I said next was so shameful because...well, because of what I said next. "I'll need the family room, okay?"

His eyes widened. After a second, he smiled, and after another second, I smiled back, my heart racing now. This was so shameful and disgusting, but it was so exciting too, and my nipples ached.

"I'm asking Jason over for dinner," I said, texting Jason while I was talking. "We're going to spend the evening here. I already told Jason you're going out after dinner, and no-one else'll be home."

Oh god! I was going to do it! This was so embarrassing.

"No problem," Leo said, and he smiled.

I was going to be so ashamed afterwards, I knew, but this was going to be so exciting. Would Leo be disgusted with me? I didn't know, he hadn't said a thing earlier this morning about last night, and neither had I, but I knew Leo was such a pervert that he'd find a way to watch me, and I was sure he was going to enjoy watching me. I knew he was going to have something to watch, because after blowing Paul last night, I wanted to do the same for Jason tonight.

I was already wondering what he'd taste like, and I might have been ashamed of myself, except that Jason was American-Chinese. He wasn't a White guy, and I didn't need to be ashamed about him at all, and besides, I wasn't like my White Cock Slut big sister. I was still a virgin, and Jason wasn't getting that. None of them were.

I knew something else I was going to be ashamed about though.

Leo watching was going to be so shameful and exciting.

Did Cindy feel this excited when Leo watched?

Jason and I would have the entire evening.

I'd be so very ashamed afterwards.

Was I that much like Cindy?

* * * Shan * * *

Standing there looking at those three big blonde guys who're going to be my new housemates, there's that moment where I remembered that weekend back at home. Leo watching me with Paul. Leo watching me with Jason the following evening, knowing I could see him jerking off while he watched us, knowing I'd made sure Jason was where Leo could watch us without Jason seeing him. I wonder if he's picked his housemates especially for me. He can't have though. That weekend was only three months ago, and his housemates all knew Cindy.

It's just a coincidence that they looked like the sort of guys I fantasize about.

Maybe it is, but I eye them, and the first thought that runs through my mind is that I better find a really hunky American-Chinese guy to date right away, like, tomorrow, before I give in to that disgusting temptation, and fantasy turns into reality.

I really don't want that to happen at all.

I'm not a White Cock Slut.

I'm not like Cindy at all.

I know I'm not.

Am I...?

* * * Shan * * *

"Shan?" the orgasmically hunky guy said, and he smiled. "I'm Derek, and these dudes are Dan and Zoro. Leo said you're moving in with us?"

"Yeah," I said, smiling back. "Mom and dad wanted me to stay with my big brother and seeing as Cindy moved out...."

"You look like a good replacement for Cindy," Zoro said, grinning. "And it's not like we don't have the room."

Well, I knew that. My mom and dad owned the house, one of those big old San Francisco Victorians, with half a dozen huge bedrooms upstairs. There was plenty of room, and I did like mine. A corner room, with one of those turreted corners that was all windows, where I was going to throw all my big cushions and make a nest to read in.

"Thanks," I said, not altogether sure if this was a good thing.

"I knew this was a bad idea," I thought I heard Leo mutter under his breath.

"Come on, Shan," he said. "Let's take a look at your room and figure out where your bed goes."

"We'll bring everything up from the U-haul for Shan, Leo," Dan said.

"Thanks." I gave him my best smile, and he did look a little bit dazzled. I liked the way he smiled back, too. I couldn't help wondering how big he actually was.

That next thought that flashed through my mind brought goose bumps.

What did he taste like?

No! That was the sort of thought that Cindy would think, and I wasn't ever going there. No way.

I did wonder, though. Even if he was a White guy.

* * * Leo * * *

My name is Leonard Chan, you can call me Leo, everyone else does, and I'm Shan's older brother, but you already know that. I guess I should give you some background about myself, and my twin sister, Cindy, because Shan's already mentioned both of us, but there's a lot Shan doesn't know about Cindy, or about me for that matter.

First, there's something that I'm both ashamed and proud of that I should tell you.

I have an obsession for WMAF, and for those who don't know, because not that long ago, I didn't know either, WMAF stands for White Male, Asian Female, and a lot of guys have that fixation, like I do, except most of them are White males, and I'm not. I'm American-Chinese, like both my sisters. That makes it kind of difficult for me, because White guys can indulge in those WMAF fantasies by scoring with Asian girls.

Being Chinese, I cannot personally enjoy WMAF the same way White men and Asian females can, but that didn't stop me developing that fixation, and now? Now, I know all too much about WMAF.

This WMAF fixation of mine started a while back, before my twin sister Cindy and I started university six years ago, back in my last year at high school. Cindy and I were both eighteen. Back then, when we were teenagers, we lived at home with my parents and my lovely baby sister, Shan. Like a lot of young guys, I watched a lot of porn, and the internet had everything you could want. Somewhere, somehow, I came across Asian girls in porn clips and movies. I'd grown to enjoy them, and then to really enjoy them, and then I became obsessed with them! Something that seemed to be consistent was, these Asian girls were always getting pounded hard by White men.

There was something about the contrast of a large, muscular, and pale-skinned White man with a Big White Cock fucking a typical Asian girl. The sort of Asian girl you'd see every day in your daily life. Asian girls like my sisters and the Chinese girls I grew up with at church and in high school. It wasn't the porn movies or actresses that did it for me. It was that they were like all the Chinese girls I knew.

Even better were those "amateur" movie clips, the ones where guys recorded themselves and their girlfriends. The ones where those Asian girls are really shy, they're embarrassed, they're hesitant, they hide their faces, they giggle with shame, but once they get that Big White Cock, or BWC for short, in front of them, their true colors show. Their need for attention from White men, their desire to please White men, those needs and desires override their inhibitions.

And they do override their inhibitions.

Asian girls work hard to please their White boyfriends, doing things they probably never imagined they'd be doing. I loved watching them. One of my favorites was watching White guys giving their Asian girlfriends facials. There's something so shameful about a good Asian girl allowing a White man's seed to spurt out and cover her innocent face, submitting to her White boyfriend, embarrassed and excited at what she's willing to do for him, that gets me so hard and excited watching.

I watched those movie clips again and again, and after a while just seeing one of those captions was enough to get me excited. You know the ones, "Asian girls belong to White men." "Big White Cocks are better than tiny asian dicks." "BWC only." "No asian bois." "Race Traitor." "Asian Slut Taken By BWC." Those ones.

I'm reminded of a girlfriend from back then. Irene Chow. She was American-Chinese, like me, but whenever we kissed and made out, I would find myself asking whether she'd rather be making out with a White guy. I'd get hard thinking of her making out with the White guys in our high school class. Yes, that WMAF fetish had completely invaded my mind. Was it perverted? I was sure it was. I mean, I was Chinese. I shouldn't be getting excited over watching WMAF action, but I was. Every time. I did wonder if it was normal.

Did my girlfriend think about it too?

I asked her once what she thought about WMAF relationships becoming more and more common. She smiled, a secret smile, her eyes looking down demurely, as though I'd just found out a nasty secret of hers, and a couple of weeks later, she dumped me. The next time I saw her, she was with an older White guy, and when she saw me, she smiled, casually said "Hi Leo, this is Matt," and she kissed her White boyfriend right in front of me.That sent me even further down that WMAF rabbithole. That small interaction with Irene Chow was so simple and straightforward, yet fraught with so many implications.

1...345678