All Comments on 'My Asian Sister Ch. 02'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another S&F (suck and fuck) story - below average with no meaningful plot to be seen.

Your older stories had been much better in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not your best work Chloe Tzang. This story is like a badly put together jigsaw puzzle with two writers of different styles trying hard to put together a collaboration effort. It is strained, repetitive and boring. I am a fan of your previous work, Chloe. Your solo work is brilliant but this collaborative effort is terrible.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Better than chapter one. Still way too much repetition and references to that big white cock. I'm glad the window scene was introduced ... let the imagination finish that scene ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That sort of cooperation is backfiring, Chloe. The plot (if there really is one?) is artificially repeated from at least two point of views - and the whole story gets boring that way. Sorry to say, but this is one of the first story of your's, where I quit reading in the middle

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

As usual your stories are amazing, the writing very good. I'm a little put off by the humiliation in your stories, but they are your stories, and I was warned. I'm always on the look out for ChloeTzang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for part 3! So exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed part two more than part one and parts of it were hot... I prefer dub con with virgins though who then grow to like it, so hopefully when Shan gets her cherry popped, she won't be as willing to start with as Tiff was...

... of course what I really want is to see Erik pop Jeong!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hear not the naysayers of this tale....This is a fantastic story, and well done to both of you - 5*****

SejanusSejanusover 1 year ago

I would like to see more anal action than some fingers. Otherwise, while not your best, it was still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want more like Chinese Eyes. I get the racial attraction, honest, my wife is Japanese. I find Asian women attractive, but certainly not all Asian women. I just don't really get off on hurting or humiliating people, so maybe a change of pace? For Valentines Day?

I'm not voting for these, because even a four would drag your average down. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone have their own tastes. I love these stories much more than your previous ones. To me these seems to be more wmaf theme than the old ones. Can't wait for more new chapters.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 1 year agoAuthor

This story's definitely more WMAF themed than my other ones. That was actually the intention. I know a lot of readers don't get off on the overt WMAF theme, and the raceplay and humiliation aspects, but the intent of this story was to dive into those particular facets far more than in my other stories, where the WMAF theme is really just incidental. Here, WMAF is really played up, and as characters, Leo and Tiffany are both exploring that WMAF fetish, something that we'll dive into in Chapter 3.

As for ratings, LOL. Rate it the way you see it :) 3, 4, 5, 1 (gasp!) - really, I don't mind about my scores. It's kind of incidental when you write a story like this which is a minority taste that won't appeal to all readers. Leo and I are really writing this one out of interest, and never having co-written before, it's been interesting to merge our takes on the story, the characters and what takes place. I know its not that smooth and there's been some repetition but a lot of that is just lack of experience at working together. Hopefully this will improve and flow a little smoother as the story progresses - but like I said, rate it as you see it. I honestly don't mind at all - its the reader perception that's important and I do like the honest feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly I hope you double down on the WMAF aspects, just to stick it to the haters. I really think your writing styles blend well and I wanna see you get deeper and more depraved with it. I hope we get chapter 3 soon. Also tell Leo to continue his WMAF Acceptance series lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I disliked it ! I am "a white guy".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

plz chapter 3!!!

RandyPandaRandyPandaover 1 year ago

Brother lurking in the background and creeping on his sisters like that wasn't my favourite part but I can understand it was part of character development that got him to the point of willingly setting up some WMAF action.

It was nice to get a fix of Chloe's writing. If I send you a watch will you have more time for writing...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm new to raceplay/WMAF and am only here because Chloe's so fantastic. This is probably my least favorite of Chloe's stories. I still rated it 5 stars, but normally I wish I could give Chloe's stories 10 stars and here I don't wish for additional stars.

First, a quick note about the criticism of repetition mentioned in other comments. Yes, it could use some cleanup, but some amount of repetition works as a way to draw out the erotic buildup. After all, sex involves repeated actions as sensations build. It was an epic sexual encounter, and it FELT epic.

My complaint is that I have a real hard time with the race-based humiliation. I hated Kirk calling Tiffany racial slurs, and that whole dynamic. I know she wanted it, and I loved seeing Tiffany's lust grow out of control, but the end result was that I was turned on and feeling bad that I was turned on.

One of the many things I love about Chloe's writing is the way her characters are rooted in a culture. I love learning about Asian cultures from the perspective of Chloe's characters. If there is any writer I would trust to take me through the fraught topic of Tiffany craving race-based humiliation, it would be Chloe. But, for me, this wasn't handled with the care and depth it requires. I feel disappointed.

I hold out hope for what's coming next between Leo and Tiffany. I like how Leo took care of Tiffany throughout her encounter with Kirk. I hope she can find something in Leo that Kirk can't give her, and I hope Leo can find something worthy in himself. How boring it would be if it all boils down to the size of Kirk's cock.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 1 year agoAuthor

Once I get the next couple of chapters of Jeong Park done, I'll be coming back to do My Asian Sister 3, which will mostly focus on Leo and Tiffany as they explore their mutual WMAF fantasy. Kirk becomes their way to do that, but the real focus will be on Leo and Tiffany. Still thinking it thru.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So judging by how long it's taking for more Jeong chapters to appear, part 3 of this will be coming late 2023/early 2024 then.... sorry for the sarcasm but why start yet another fic when you have so much else on the go.

This means a loooooooong wait for more Shan when myself and others want more of her ::dramatic sigh::

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Chloe I luv all your stories. Have you ever thought about patreon or some other websites to promote your storyies? Not everyone is a fan of kindle, as Amazon displays

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more extreme please

well a hardcore wmaf raceplay fan here i like it brutal rough and extremely degrading

white man forcing asian chick to anal ,anal to mouth,gangbang ,piss drinking ,exhibition ,bondage,nipple and clit pain and yes using verbal racial slurs and historical references of asian women slaves are the best turn ons for me

u can take inspiration from asian abuse by bibliophile or yellow fever of ling or carlys wmaf fantasy ,claiming of jennifer kim are some of the hottest wmaf raceplay i ever read

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 1 year ago

Plot bunny: Leo associates with Erik van Dinther from Jeong's Frosh Ball, providing him, a WM, with AF. Leo gets to watch. But Leo needs to convince other AM to bring their AF gfs to Erik to watch more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five, yes, FIVE MONTHS ago you said you were coming back to this after a couple more chapters of Jeong. Well, there hasn't been any more Jeong so presumably if we're really lucky we'll get more of this around the end of the year?

Why does it take you forever and a day to write a little chapter????!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Erm, any chance of the next chapter or two of this anytime soon??? Hope so!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why do you start so many stories and never finish them?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Has this been abandoned, then????

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, it *is* frustrating when time between chapters is so, well, "deliberate". On the other hand, I cannot very well ask for my money back, now, can I?

In any event, thank you for the stories, and please accept this note as gentle encouragement to grant us another chapter...or two...or three...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

hurry up

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ANOTHER abandoned story from this author by the look of it! And boy does she do this a LOT!

Feel for her co-author!!

She can't ever be bothered to reply to the comments.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

this neeeeds to continue!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES