My Aunt Sarah Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ninety minutes passed very quickly, or at least it seemed to. We returned to the hotel room and unpacked our bags to prepare for the night's dinner. I jumped in the shower first after brushing my teeth. I probably spent longer in there than was required, but it was very nice. It was a powerful shower, massaging my skin as the spray hit me. My aunty must have lost patience, waiting for her turn because she surprised me from my thoughts, entering the shower to join me. "Is there any water left?" she asked, laughing.

Her body was now close to mine; she reached out to hold me as we kissed softly, the water crashing over us. I rinsed, kissed her again and left her to shower alone. We chatted idly whilst she showered, and I 'titivated' myself at the sink in front of the mirror. I then left the bathroom and started getting dressed in my suit.

When my aunty exited the bathroom, I was fully dressed apart from my suit jacket; I sat down in the armchair and watched my aunty start to get dressed, enjoying the show. She first pulled on some lacy knickers, presenting me purposely with a glorious view of her rear as she bent over. Between her legs, I could just see her pussy lips pursed together, almost calling me for attention. She next reached for a matching black lacy bra, fastening it backwards before spinning it around her body so the cups were in the right place. She put her arms through and slotted those wonderful breasts comfortably into their cups. Next, she pulled out a garter belt and secured this around her pelvis before sitting on the edge of the bed, black stockings in hand. I was hard; I wanted her; my heart raced with excitement. She knew exactly what she was doing; she knew her show was doing precisely what she intended. Looking at me seductively, she rolled stockings onto her feet and around her legs, securing them with clips to the garter belt. "Like what you see?" she teased.

"Shall we skip dinner?" I asked, half serious.

"No, we have plenty of time for that later; I like you are so excited to have me, though," she teased further.

Next, I watched as she removed her dress from the suit bag; I recognised it as the dress she wore at the family wedding we'd both attended. It was a navy blue V-neck dress that flowed below her knees. What made it stand out was that it had silver sequins around the chest and navel. The arms were three-quarter length mesh and fabric. As she slipped it over her head, I laughed a little, "What's funny?" she asked, frowning.

"Nothing, I just remember the dress from the wedding," I tried reassuring her. I didn't want to tell her I couldn't keep my eyes off her all day at the wedding; the dress emphasised her cleavage. That evening, I'd masturbated twice to that exact image of her.

"Tell me, "She pleaded, "you are making me feel awkward."

"It's quite embarrassing for me if I told you," I explained, laughing nervously.

"It's ok," she said, "No secrets, ever."

"Ok, you asked for it; when you were at the wedding, I couldn't take my eyes off you; you looked amazing. Bearing in mind the wet dream I'd already had, seeing your cleavage was too much for me; I masturbated over the thought of you twice that evening."

She said nothing at first and instead came over to me and gave me a loving kiss that turned into a passionate kiss. She said, "You don't need to masturbate anymore; you can have me anytime you want!"

"Now?" I jokingly asked.

"Except now," she laughed.

I helped zip her up around the back before she put on matching shoes; they were the same colour as the dress with matching sequins on the front. They had heels, not wildly high, but just enough to make her calves tense; oh my god, this woman was perfect; I just wanted to touch her. She buckled the shoes around her ankles and asked, "How do I look?"

"Amazing, stunning, I am so lucky," I returned, my voice shaking with excitement, lust, and true love.

I slipped on my jacket and held my arm out, "ready?" I asked.

"Yes, please," she said.

For some unknown reason, I felt nervous entering the lift and holding hands with a woman who looked terrific, albeit my aunty. Feeling brave, we exited the ride on the ground level, still hand in hand and walked together to the bar. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but the music didn't stop; people didn't stop and stare and did not whisper while watching us.

I asked my aunty where she would like to sit; she was worried about her dress, inability to get up on the stools and perhaps the armchairs too low and deep. In the end, we stood at the bar and ordered two cokes. All the time we were standing at the bar, I held my hand on the bottom part of her back; I reached over a couple of times to give her a quick kiss; each time, she thanked me, looking at me warmly and encouraging me for more intimate touches.

Eventually, we were seated for dinner; soft music played in the background; I couldn't tell what it was. We were in a corner, quite intimate, and the seating arrangement meant we were close together; I could touch her under the table without making it evident to everyone. I pulled the chair out for her to sit down, "Thank you for being a gentleman and making this so special." She said.

The light over the table wasn't too bright or moodier; the seats were cushioned and very comfortable, a pastel red colour. It was pleasantly warm, so I took my jacket off, taking another opportunity to kiss my aunt. She reached around my head, pulling me closer; I felt the wanting, her need for more embrace, a kind of reassurance.

The champagne was already in the ice bucket at the side of the table; a waitress came over and opened it with a pop that made us both jump before pouring us a glass each. My hand naturally rested on my auntie's thigh under the table. She turned to me, and instead of squirming for me to move it, she bent forward and gave me a loving kiss. I squeezed her thigh a little as the kiss lasted longer than expected.

We saw people come and go during our time together at dinner; we felt like we were in our own little bubble, not acknowledging anyone. We each had three courses, but we ensured each course was light. Once we finished the champagne, we each ordered one last drink. I had a glass of red, and my aunt had a glass of white. My hand had steadily gotten higher up my aunt's thigh; inhibitions dwindled; I felt her slightly parting her legs, which I took as encouragement. The length of her dress would make it very difficult to enact any intimacy down there. I looked at my watch; we had been sitting there for nearly three hours. I'm not sure whether it was the alcohol or how wonderful my aunty looked, but I was getting excited to have her again. "Shall we go back to the room?" I asked my aunty.

"I thought you would never ask," my aunty returned excitedly.

We hastily exited the dining area and headed to the lift; whilst we waited, I took her in my arms, not caring who was watching and kissed her lovingly. When the lift door pinged, we entered, still kissing; I pressed the button for floor five, then pinned her against the mirror. Luckily, there was no one else in the lift. The door shut, and I wondered if we had time for naughtier activities before we got to floor five. The ping of the door decided it for us as the doors re-opened, and a couple walked in. We looked at each other and laughed.

Exiting the lift, we hurried each other to the room, fumbling to get the key card out before we entered. As soon as we were inside the room, I reached for her; we kissed harder. I squeezed her body everywhere my hands ventured. I went around the back for the dress's zip, and she softly pushed me away, "Wait," she panted, "I have a surprise now for you."

"What is it?" I asked, impatient to have her.

"Give me ten minutes in the bathroom; hopefully, you will like your surprise," she insisted.

"Ten minutes? I can't wait ten minutes to have you," I pleaded.

We looked at each other and laughed, "Ok, eight minutes," she laughed some more.

"Unzip me first, but that's it, just an unzipping," she teased.

I returned to unzip her but was told not to take it further. She then picked up her bag, entered the bathroom and closed the door. It quickly reopened, "Oh, and get undressed and in bed," she said firmly.

I started grappling with my clothes before having a word with myself, "You have eight minutes," I said out loud to nobody.

I removed my suit jacket, waistcoat, trousers, and shirt before hanging them up neatly, hoping the creases would fall out. Hoping the creases would fall out? I questioned myself, when did I become so responsible? I slid off my pants and socks before climbing the huge bed naked. It felt soft; I sank deeper into the mattress; it was cosy and warm.

I heard the bathroom door open, and my aunty stood silhouetted by the bathroom light. She leant on the frame of the bathroom door, posing for me. She was wearing a light pink silk nightdress that had a split down the side of the thigh. It had black lace sewn in around the edges and a low cut, which clearly showed my aunt's cleavage. Knowing that I was looking her up and down, she pulled the nightdress up slightly to reveal matching coloured sexy lace knickers that didn't cover all that much. She then confidently walked to the bed and climbed beside me. Now, both laid on our sides, and we kissed; she felt silky and soft to the touch, and I was already massively hard for her, swollen with expectation. Pulling away, she asked, "Do you like it?"

Pulling her hand to my erection, "What do you think?" I asked. "It would be a shame to take them off, but I want to make love to you," I panted, unable to get my words out with excitement. I could feel from her heartbeat that she was also excited; I thought I felt her shaking slightly. Was she nervous for some reason?

"Thank you for all this and the last few weeks," she whispered. "I can't tell you how much you have changed me for the better; I feel alive again." She wanted to get a few things off her chest, so I let her continue.

"The time we've had together has been amazing, and I don't want it to end. I look forward to spending so much time together while the girls are away. I have a surprise for you, though." She now sounded excited, like she wanted to tell me something.

"A bigger surprise than how sexy you look right now?" I asked.

"Absolutely," she continued. "I've booked a holiday to Tenerife, the fourth week of the school holidays. We are staying in the 'Sheraton' hotel, which looks amazing. I have booked three rooms: one for me, a room with triple beds for the girls and a room for you, too, if you'll come with us?"

"Wow," I said, "that sounds great. Do you think the girls will be ok with me being there? I know we'd have to be discreet and everything, and how would I explain it to my parents?"

"Don't worry," she said, "I've already told the girls, and they can't wait, and I've cleared it with your mum. I told her I would feel more comfortable travelling abroad If I had your help; your mum will probably tell you that you are going." She laughed.

"Yes, absolutely, I'm there," I said before kissing her more.

I could feel my aunty wriggling beneath the covers before she pulled her hands into view with the sexy knickers between her fingers. She touched my face and softly rubbed them along my mouth and nose. They were only a little damp; they hadn't been on long enough to be drenched by her sex juices. They were soft and only smelled of fabric. I snatched them from her grasp with my teeth before throwing them to the floor. She climbed over me, grabbing my hard cock to position it at her throbbing lips. She then lowered herself slowly, groaning and panting as my shaft entered all the way. She was wet and warm; she also felt tight. I wondered if it was because we hadn't had any foreplay.

I softly grabbed her breasts through the silky nightdress she still wore; I could see her nipples protruding through the fabric. The silkiness made them feel more sexual, making me more aroused and harder. My aunty got into a rhythm, rocking her body. I felt deep, and each forward thrust pulled back on my shaft; it felt amazing. She leant forward to kiss me, changing her rhythm according to the new angle, lifting her arse straight up and lowering, her pace steady. My hard cock was getting worked hard; she still felt tight even though she was extremely wet.

I helped her sit up straighter before lifting her soft silk nightdress above her breasts; the fabric seemed to glide up her body. I held it there whilst taking a swollen nipple in my mouth, sucking hard. My aunty moaned whilst keeping her rhythm, now rubbing her clitoris. I suddenly wanted to taste her juices, so I lifted and spun her firmly onto her back; she smiled expectantly.

I slowly travelled down her body, kissing every part before settling in a comfy position, my mouth hovering over her labia. I pushed two fingers slowly into her crimson hole; her juices oozed between my fingers. I then started licking her clitoris, which instantly received a gasp and my aunt's hands pushing down firmly on the back of my head. I fingered harder and quicker, rubbing her g-spot whilst speeding up my tongue action. I could feel her juices over my lips and down my chin; she tasted wonderful. I found a comfortable pace and rhythm and settled in; I knew she was already excited, so I expected it not to be too long before she pleaded with me to stop. I took my time, enjoying the moment, enjoying the orgasm building up inside her. When I felt it was getting too much for her, I slowed back down. This went on for a while before my jaw started to ache a little.

I could feel the sensation building up inside her, her canal tightening around my fingers, and her orgasmic explosion was close.

Suddenly, she gasped, "I'm close, keep doing that."

Then there was the convulsion; she screamed and grabbed my wrists to stop my actions, thrusting my fingers inside her. I slowly pulled my fingers from within her and crawled up her body, her spasm still pulsing through her excitement. I entered her hard; she screamed louder; I'd caught her at her most sensitive. Once she was used to me, her legs spread further, meaning I could get deeper inside with each thrust.

I was excited; her wetness encouraged my lust to fill her with my semen. I wasn't ready. She then panted and whispered, "I feel naughty. Do you want to see if you fit in my bum?"

I pushed up on my hands, still inside her, "You mean you want me to fuck your arsehole?"

She laughed, "Erm, well, I put it a bit nicer than that, but yeah, please try and fuck my arsehole. Promise you will stop if it hurts, though."

I was unsure; my aunty had gone from a naïve, sexually deprived widow to lusting for me to take her from behind my cock in her dark passage. "Ok," I said, "But only because you asked so nicely."

I lifted off her, and she sat up and spun around onto her hands and knees; she lowered her head and raised her bum. I bent forward and parted her cheeks before licking her brown hole. I tried to figure out the taste; it wasn't much of anything like the taste of her vagina if anything. I suspected I was tasting the same juices. I pushed my tongue in as far as I could; it was a different experience to that of her pussy, so much tighter.

I used my finger to spread her juices over her hole; my cock was still covered in her bodily fluid, so I put the tip of my swollen cock at the entrance. I slowly pushed, as much as I dared, without hurting my aunt or me. I knew almost immediately that this would be impossible, "I think we need more lubrication," I told her.

She looked back and said with a naughty smile, "The tube is on the counter in the bathroom."

I thought she'd had this planned all along; I was now even more excited about how dirty my aunty was getting. I jumped off the bed, retrieved the lube quickly and was back behind in her quick time.

I squirted a teaspoon of lube around her brown hole and a small amount on the end of my cock. I then circled her hole with the tip of my bulbous rod, pushing slowly but firmly at the entrance. The direction of my cock instantly entered before it was gripped firm, my aunt's reaction of tensing up to the pressure. I stopped as my aunt placed her hand on my thigh. She then lessened her pressure, allowing me to press on; it was extremely tight, the end of my cock almost being crushed, and then suddenly, my cock slid forward, nearly breaking a barrier. My aunt gasped as my shaft was now halfway inside. I pulled back slightly before thrusting forward again; this time, my cock was three-quarters deep. My aunt was panting, gasping for air, but encouraged me for more. I now had a slow rhythm going, not entering any deeper.

The grip my aunty had on my cock had loosened, and I could see she was now rubbing her clit ferociously. I dare not thrust hard. I settled into a slow rhythm, not going too deep, and we continued for a while. I knew I couldn't take too much more of this; I was almost ready to explode but knew my aunty was close again. My aunt screamed in delight and as if in unison; my body shook, and I convulsed over her, emptying load after load into her back passage. It was a massive ejaculation; her ring gripped tight, squeezing semen out on every erratic thrust.

Her body slowed, and I had nothing left to give her; I fell onto my side, my cock sliding from within her. She followed my collapse and lay on her side facing me, our faces almost touching. "Wow," she said, "That was different," and then giggled.

"Was it ok?" I asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

"It was different, very exciting, but one I think we will save for special occasions; I don't think I could take it every time." She explained.

I took that to mean she had enjoyed it but was right on the threshold of pain versus excitement versus lust.

"I'm fine with that," I agreed with her.

"I can feel all your cum in my bum," she said, "It feels slimy and weird; I don't know if I need the toilet or not," she laughed and pulled a face.

We kissed and hugged more; I'd pulled the duvet over us. I couldn't think of a place I'd rather be. She turned herself, so I hugged her in a spooning position; she whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," I whispered back, kissing her on the cheek, and with that, we fell asleep, me still holding her.

12