My Awakening - Katie's POV - Pt. 01

Story Info
Katie has a night at the club and meets her stud.
888 words
4.31
4.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe that night may never have happened. I nearly didn't go. I'm shy, and I never seem to fit into the loud, barhopping scene. But it was my best friend's birthday and she begged me.

So there I was, sipping on my sixth Strawberrry daiquiri, trying to melt into the dark wall behind me. My head was spinning, with the effects of the alcohol and the strobe lights. And that's when I looked up and saw her. Our eyes made four and my pussy pulsed. I looked away almost immediately but I was so aware of her presence. The short dark hair and fade, the way her male-cut shirt fit snugly on her broad shoulders, showing off her muscular arms. The sleeve tattoo, the long slender fingers wrapped around her glass, promising things I had been taught were sinful. The small, subtle swell of her breasts that showed she was comfortable enough in her identity, not to strap them down into non-existence. I fought my feelings, refusing to look again in her direction.

But my self-conscious was betraying me. I found myself signalling to my friends that I was headed to the bar. They were all pretty wasted, swaying away to the music. They just grinned and waved me on my way. I knew my plan but the 'church girl' version of me refused to acknowledge that she was about to sink into oblivion.

I just stood at the bar, hoping that my intuition was right. I really didn't want another drink. I was waiting for her to claim me. I felt her presence before I saw her. When I looked at her, I could see the fear and indecision in her eyes. I swallowed the knot in my throat. Why was the world so cruel that this lovely masculine woman was scared to make a move that any man was allowed to make without thinking twice? I reached out and rested my left hand on her chest, maintaining eye contact and moving closer. My pussy pulsed as I made the move that would banish 'church girl me' forever. I slid my hand up, all the way behind her head, cradling her neck, feeling the sexy roughness of her skin-fade hair on my fingers. I pressed my breasts into her breasts and swayed to the music. It was natural, right, and every cell on my body was on fire.

It was the right move. Her eyes moved from indecision to calm, as her body moved with the sexual precision of a god. We silently switched roles as she took the lead and I submitted. She rested her glass on the bar, and did the same for me. Pulling me against her, she whispered into my ear, "Go say bye to your friends and let's get our night started babygirl." She let me go and I skipped my way over to my friends obediently to wrap things up. They were already looking at me in shock and awe; I guess they had witnessed the entire interaction. They were so happy to see me having fun; they simply sent me on my way.

She walked towards me, sliding her fingers to intertwine with mine, as we walked out that bar and to her van. She lifted me up and put me in, pulling the seatbelt around me, and sneaking a quick kiss on my nose. I felt cute...omg this was really happening. Watching her jump up into the van, switch those gears as she drove, those long fingers tapping on the steering wheel, the richness of her cologne in the air, were all foreplay for me. She could have fucked me right there without doing too much.

But she had other plans in mind. I couldn't fluster her as I would soon learn. She was precise, strategic and took her time. That night, she decided she had found her wife and she was not about to make a rookie move.

As if she could read my mind, she moved her hand from the gear shifter to my thigh. She slid those long fingers between and up, lightly squeezing my upper thigh. She kept her hand there, as she controlled the steering wheel with her knee, using her other hand to shift the gears.

The 'church girl me' tried valiantly to save herself one last time. Panic set in as the thoughts ran through my mind. I don't even know her name. I don't know where she's taking me. How could my friends let me leave with her? Katie, my mind screamed, this stranger has her hand so close to your pussy. She's holding you possessively, she has plans for that pussy. Since when do I use the word pussy? What is happening to me? Yes, I smiled and closed my eyes, she better have plans for this pussy. After all, it's hers to do with as she pleases. I sunk into the seat and sighed, allowing my body to feel ripe and submissive. My nipple buds strained against my lace bra, longing for her to suck on them. I wondered if she would spank my ass too. Gosh, a girl could hope. You're a lost cause, you dirty slut, 'church girl me' accused. You're damn right, I'm her slut, the real me shot back. Welcome to my awakening.