My Awakening - Katie's POV - Pt. 02

Story Info
Katie goes home with her mystery stud for a night of orgasms
2k words
4.63
5.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read My Awakening - Katie's POV - Pt. 1 for background context.

-----------

My eyes fluttered open as I felt the slight jolt of her van as she slid the gear shifter into the park position and switched off the ignition. I had kept my eyes closed for most of the ride, enjoying the sexual tension of her hand on my thigh.

As she jumped down from the van to come around to my side, I looked around. We were parked in what I assumed was her driveway, and a cozy flat beckoned to me right ahead. The strawberry daiquiris from the club made my head a bit fuzzy, and I was only just aware of her lifting me from the van, the faint sound of her alarm, and her key in the front door.

"I'd like to get us out of these clothes and into the shower," she whispered, as she cupped my chin. I just stared at her beautifully handsome face, trying to focus. "Earth to babygirl. I'm asking for permission, little love." There it was, that familiar warmth between my thighs. I'm little love, I grinned. I just nodded and let her take over.

She stripped first, quickly, as I leaned against the wall, and high-fived my drunk self mentally. God, she was sexy. She was the right amount of muscle, with a subtle femininity of curves. My thoughts were interrupted by her pulling me forward gently and tugging at my clothes. Swiftly, yet always gentle, she removed every stitch and scooped me up, heading to the shower. Even the way she adjusted the shower tap with one hand, while holding me against her with the other made my stomach flutter.

I sighed and leaned back into her. The warm water cascaded down our bodies, as she gently massaged the strawberry body wash onto my neck, cupping my breasts, tweaking my nipples. "Like little rosebuds," she whispered, her voice husky with what I hoped was desire. She slid her soapy hand across my stomach, spreading her fingers, dipping lower.

Instinctively, I pushed against her and shifted slightly forward. I turned to face her and spread my legs. My breath caught in my throat as she held eye contact, sliding her fingers down and then...into my folds. As she discovered the slick wetness, she smirked ever so slightly, raising one eyebrow. Gently, she manipulated my flesh, working the soap between the folds. I closed my eyes, valiantly trying not to slide to the floor. How can she turn a simple act like a shower into the sexiest experience I've ever had? Am I talking to myself again? Yup, I guess I am. Can you believe it? A few hours ago, I was a church mouse trying to enjoy the club vibe for once, and here I was now, facing a sexy stud in her shower, as she explored my naked body. Sounds amazing, right? Yup, feels amazing too, I grinned to myself.

I was thoroughly washed, towel-dried and tucked into bed. "Check in with your friends," she whispered, as she slid my phone into my hands. First off, I'm little love. Call me that again. In fact, call me that again and again. She grinned...wait, I said that aloud? How much have I been thinking aloud tonight? "Pretty much all night, I remember something about a spanking and being my slut on the drive home," she winked. I groaned and rolled over, unlocking my phone to check in with the girls.

I felt a dip in the bed and her hand pull me against her, sliding up to wrap her fingers ever so lightly around my throat. I texted quickly that I was safely home and would call them in the morning, and threw the phone. I was ready for whatever came next.

She seemed to sense it too, as she stealthily turned me onto my back, and loomed over me. Dipping her head to taste my lips, as I parted them in expectation. I arched my back upwards, desperate to feel my nipples brush against her chest. My legs came up to wrap around her waist, as she delved into my mouth. Sucking, biting, licking...I moaned into her mouth, grinding my hips upwards, but again, as she had shown throughout this eventful night, I couldn't throw her off her pace.

My eyes rolled back, my fingers dug into her back, as she moved downwards, turning my head to the side and holding it in place with one hand. She slid her thumb into my wet open mouth, and I sucked instinctively. Her lips were on my throat, her teeth....raising her head slightly, she looked at me submissively sucking her thumb into my mouth, and she growled. An animalistic growl, that one you make when you're ready to claim something.

Her head dipped again, going lower, nipping at my right nipple. As the brief pain shot through my body, it was gone almost instantly, as she soothed the sting with her tongue. I moaned as she ministered a sucking and tongue lashing at both my breasts, adding her hands to the torture, as though I wasn't already half out of my mind. My nipples had always been the most sensitive part of my body, and I was always disappointed when my exes never spent as much time on them as I wished they would. And I hated that I had to spell it out. But not this time. This time was perfect, as she showed me that only a woman could understand what a woman needs.

She raised her hands to pull mine from behind her head, pinning them above my head. I was stuck, only able to move my body from side to side, which didn't help me to escape the sweet torture to my breasts at all. Instead, they just swayed seductively and bounced excitedly, cheering her on. They looked like two happy brats just super-happy to see Daddy. "Mmmhmm baby," she groaned, as she continued the onslaught. I was a sight for sore eyes, red love bites all over my milky skin. She grinned as she pulled back to admire her handiwork. I seized the moment to catch my breath, but it was shortlived. Her head dipped again, as she released my hands, raining kisses down my stomach, spreading my legs and pinning them there. My hands clawed at the air, the bedsheets, my hair, anything within reach, as she gently kissed my inner thighs, taking her time to admire what was in her line of sight.

I felt so wanton, so shy, so excited, all at once. The alcohol had worn off, and I could clearly imagine what the visual presented to her. Pink pussy lips spread, the wet petals betraying my anticipation, pulsing uncontrollably as she stared. It was almost as though they were performing for her, with no concern for how shameful they were acting.

I felt the most intense hunger well up inside of me, and before I could stop myself, I heard a little voice beg,"Please." "Please what princess?" she asked, refusing to look up at me. "Please." It was all I could get out, over and over. "Use your words baby," she brushed her lips lightly across my pussy.

"Please, stop teasing me. I want you," I begged. This was all new to me. I knew I wanted her to taste me, to touch me there, but I couldn't say it. Not yet.

As I battled within myself, I felt her eyes on my face. Our eyes met and she studied my face with an unspoken question on hers. Then, as if she had gotten the answer she needed, she nodded, and bent her head. And there it was, exactly what I craved. Her tongue lapped gently up and down, and up again. Then a swirl around my clit. I sucked in air, as she did it again, and again, picking up the pace. The onslaught felt familiar; similar to the sweet torture on my breasts. My legs were pinned like my hands had been just mere moments ago, or was it hours? But nothing could have prepared me for this.

It felt so good, I could not see. My eyes were glazed over with desire. My brain felt foggy as I cried out in pleasure. I could hear myself from a distance, begging her not to stop. And then it came, wave after wave crashing against my shore, as I climaxed again and again. It felt like the one time I went on a ferris wheel and it was going up and picking up pace, and then just as fast, coming back down. Again and again. I was screaming and crying just the same. I felt like I couldn't take it anymore, I was sure I couldn't orgasm another time. There was no way there was any liquid left in me. But she was out to prove me wrong, holding my legs spread so I had no choice but to take everything she was giving. My pussy pulsed and came, pulsed and came. Over and over.

As I started to feel lightheaded, I just mewed pitifully and relaxed in surrender. That was her cue, it seemed. "I'm going to penetrate you baby, is that okay?" she asked. I nodded because I was sure I couldn't speak in that moment if I tried.

Even as she gently worked her index finger into me, and my walls clutched to welcome her inside, my brain archived something to memory. She had asked permission tonight, each time, before she undressed me, bathed me, and now fucked me. How amazing is that? You still don't know her name though, fool, my old church girl voice criticized. I just rolled my eyes and returned to the moment. I didn't need the judgement right now, I needed to be fucked.

I rocked against her hand, gyrating my hips greedily to let her know I wanted more. My pussy felt so greedy for her, it was embarassing. I just needed her inside of me, as much as I could handle. I felt her work another finger in. "Easy baby," she whispered, "You're so tight, let me open you up a bit first. No need to rush, we've got all night." All night? Who fucks all night, I gasped in my mind. Lesbians, I silently retorted. I really need to stop having these conversations in my head, especially when I'm not sure they're in my head, or if I've been saying this shit out loud like before.

She picked up the rhythm, interrupting my thoughts. Fucking me fast, as my walls contracted around her two fingers, sucking her into me. And then it happened. The moment where I knew for sure, heck, every cell in my body knew, I was hers. It was her tongue sweetly assaulting my clit again, mixed in with her finger fucking, that took me over the edge.

It was the most earth shattering orgasm out of nowhere, there was no slow build-up, no warning. It just shot out of my body, and I exploded. Squirted really. All over her face. Fireworks. Bliss. A feeling of being well-fucked.

I sighed and slowly opened my eyes. I had squeezed them shut somewhere during the entire ordeal. The most beautiful ordeal of my life. She was propped up on her hands, looking at my face from between my legs, smiling. Her face was dripping. "I'm sorry, I..umm..I exploded on your face," I stammered, back to reality, feeling shy all of a sudden. "Yes you did princess, and I loved it," she replied smugly, pulling herself up. "Did you enjoy it?" she asked quietly. I nodded, embarassed that tears were welling up in my eyes. "It was so beautiful," I said simply.

And it was. It truly was. Finally living my truth felt so beautiful. There really was no other way to describe it.

"Yes it was beautiful, you're beautiful, little love. Let me clean us up and then we can cuddle," she whispered.

I just lay back, allowing my eyes to flutter shut. A few moments later, as she slid the warm damp towel gently between my legs, I was already drifting off. Before I surrendered to sleep, I faintly remember thinking,..and you still don't know her name.