My Bad Day

Story Info
I have had a bad day. Only you can make me feel better.
2.2k words
3.27
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can tell by my texts that the day has gone badly for me. You know that I will be coming home in a bad mood. You want to help me out, you want to make my day better. That is partly why I let you live with me; to make my days a bit better in the end. You put down your phone for a moment to look through your clothes to figure out what you should wear.

You find some incredibly short denim shorts that merely hint that you are wearing clothes. Surely that will make me feel a bit better. You pick out a yellow singlet, also only just covering you up. Maybe you shouldn't even wear a bra either. You are sure these two clothes and nothing else will be just what I would like to see you in. Surely my day will get better after that.

You know I will be home soon, and you want to please me. You take all your clothes off and replace them with your decided uniform. You really hope I will enjoy seeing you. You have only just got your clothes on, and you hear my car pull into park. It is easy to tell even just from the sound of me closing the door of the car that it has been a bad day. You tie your hair up as you make your way to the front door.

As soon as you see me, you can tell that I am angry, furious at how the day has gone. You go to put your arms around me, calm me, cool the fire within me. I grab your wrists and hold them together as I lean into you. I kiss you quickly, but you can tell that my kiss is not really what is on my mind. I almost throw your hands to one side as I begin to tell you how bad my day has been.

I am all but yelling in my fury. I really have had a bad day. There is nothing you can do to fix what has already happened but maybe you can calm me down in other ways. After my story seems to end, I slam myself down into the couch, head in my hands. You quickly sit beside me and throw an arm around me to try and comfort me.

Your arm is only across my shoulders for a few seconds before I turn my body towards you. My mouth rockets straight towards yours and I push my mouth up against yours. I push my body against yours. You cannot help but fall back a little from the impact of my body. I lean into the action. You all but fall against the couch, back against the arm of the chair. My kissing is different; enforced, voracious, animalistic.

My kisses jump to your neck, and jump is perhaps the best word to describe them. You are not exactly comfortable, but I am getting what I want. You know that it has been a terrible day. You want to help me. You will tolerate it. You feel my hands grip your hips tightly. I go to almost stand and turn your body around. You try to turn with my direction, but it doesn't require much effort from you. With your face now against the seat of the couch you cannot see the look on my face.

I grab your shoulders and nearly pick you up and throw you against the arm of the couch. All of a sudden you find your butt hoisted above the arm of the chair, your head falling nearly to the floor. You drop your hands as best you can underneath your head, bracing yourself for whatever might come next. I shove my fingers up your pussy. There is little to stop me doing that anyway. "Get wet for me, babe. I want you wet for me."

It is a little awkward to experience this, but the feeling of my fingers pulsing around your vagina stirs you a little. This is not like how I normally act though. You feel my other hand grab your shorts and pull them down your legs, almost throwing them off in one quick movement. Maybe you didn't need to spend so much time picking that particular item of clothing after all. You feel a slight pause in my motion. It doesn't take too long to realize that I have taken my pants off.

You feel my dick against your ass. I am not hard yet, but you are sure you know what my intentions are anyway. "You getting wet for me yet, babe? Are you getting wet for me? Are you ready for me?"

I am getting harder, hard enough to shove myself into you. You feel the pulse of my dick as it penetrates deeply into you. you are not quite ready for it, but you are going to get it. You move your hands a little as you brace yourself better against the floor. Maybe it is just the blood rushing downwards to your head, but you are feeling a little dizzy. My hands grip your hips tightly as I begin to thrust into with as much force as you can tolerate.

All you can really feel is the grip of my hands and the growing of my cock within your pussy. You are not sure you are wet enough to take what I am giving you, but you are trying to work on it. You cannot help but feel the rubbing of your pussy helping your juices collect around my shaft. You are a little afraid that you will fall forward with all the force I am applying to you, but you are also sure that my control over your position will keep you from falling.

Just when you are sure you are about to fall forward my thrusting stops and I pull myself out of you. You push yourself up a little bit, gaining as much control over yourself as you can manage. It is only a moment though before you feel my arm around your neck. You can breathe just fine but you can feel me pulling you upwards. I wrap my other arm around your belly and almost completely pick you up.

With you under my control, I sit down on the couch and all but throw you seated on top of me. I rub your clit, arousing you even further. I position the tip of my dick against your dripping pussy and shove myself back into you. You cannot move your body much, but you can move your arms. You hold yourself up a little as my pace quickens underneath you. I am a little slower than before, but I am certainly going deeper between your legs.

I hold you close to me and begin to kiss your neck. It feels almost as though I am trying to eat you, each kiss wild, quick and fast. Partly to push you down on me, partly to stir your wetness, I now have one hand on your clit, pushing against you with each thrust. You feel my other arm wrap around your body, holding your close to me, your back up against my chest, your breasts above my arm. I seem to grow wilder with each push into you.

You are not sure how long you can hold yourself in this position. Your question doesn't matter though as I push you up, almost throwing you above me. You lose your balance a moment but I catch you before you fall. I stand up quickly next to you and wrap both my arms around you. You can feel my dick next to your hip. You are wondering where it will go next.

With no small amount of surprise, I squat down a little and pick you up. You are wondering where I am taking you. It seems we are going toward the laundry. You have secretly always wanted me to fuck you on the washing machine. It does not take long for me to all but throw you on top of it. You are almost in a pile on top of it as you hear me say "Turn around". You sit yourself down facing me on top of the washing machine, arms open in an attempt to welcome me forward.

I step quickly toward you and grab your hair in my hand. I pull your head back, forcing your face to look upwards. I kiss your neck again with the same power I had been using before. I grab your butt and pull you a little closer to me. You feel my giant dick push right into you. You cannot help but yelp in pleasure as the feeling crashes around your body. With one hand in your hair and the other against your butt my powerful thrusts into you begin again.

You can hardly see what is going on but you slide a hand against the controls of the machine as you use the other to hold you up and brace yourself as best you can. You feel the controls of the machine and go to turn it on. You know it will only be a few minutes before you will feel it moving underneath you. My kisses continue on your neck, though now I seem to nearly bite you with each kiss, the power against you welling up inside.

You can feel the washing machine gently start moving. You are not sure if the thrusting of my cock in your pussy is making your wetness drip or the anticipation of the movement all around you. It feels almost like you are caught between two bodies. You cannot help but brace yourself as best you can against the machine as it moves and begins to rock with my thrusting. You cannot see much; my hand still holding your head up, but you can feel so much from every direction.

I let go of your hair and grip your hips with both hands. You cannot help but let yourself slowly fall down, your back against the washing machine as it rocks and wobbles. I keep pushing myself deeply into you. You spread your legs as far as you can, hoping to feel me even deeper into you. It seems that the whole world is rocking, like an earthquake of various directions. You try to look along your body to see how far I am going into you.

Each time I thrust into you, you can feel my body slam against yours. You can see the ripples of each impact rush around your body. You cannot help but scream with each shove I make into you. You move your hands up against the wall; there is no other way you can hold yourself.

I grab your hair once again and pull your head up a little. I also pull your body forward and you slide off the edge of the machine. "Down, now!" is all I say as I point at the floor. You are sure I know what I want. You quickly kneel onto the floor. I step toward you and plunge my cock into your mouth.

You cannot help but lean back against the washing machine as I stand close to you. You try to move your face back and forward to pleasure me as best you can. I seem to stand to close though, you can hardly move. I hold your head and brace it as I begin to slowly shove my cock into your mouth myself. You can feel the machine against your back as my shaft slides all over your mouth. You try to move your tongue around, but it is difficult in this position.

You look up at me as best you can. I am not looking down at you though, I am just fucking your face, getting the pleasure I need to make my day better. You know I need my release. You try to breath in time of each of my thrusts down your throat. I am going slow enough not to slam you into the machine, but your head cannot help but strike it just a bit.

You cannot help but gag as my dick fills your mouth up, your lips against my body. You are sure I am about to cum. You suck me as hard as you can to urge my explosion within your mouth. It seems you almost run out of air just as the warmth of my cum erupts around your mouth. You look up at me once more. I am not looking down at you as my balls empty into your mouth.

Just as the last bit of air seems to escape your body, I step away from you. You take a deep breath to let all the air come in. You cannot help but fall forward a little. You have to catch yourself before you hit the floor. My cum drips around your lips as you gasp your breath in. You look up again at me and notice I am walking away. "I'm going for a shower", I say, almost without tone. You gather up your strength and stand as I walk away. So long as my day has gone better, you are happy.