All Comments on 'My Beautiful Blonde Neighbour'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent story! Your specialism obviously is fucking other mens wives - good on you, keep them well supplied with big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Coincidence and Quality

Definitely no coincidence that the one commentator who liked this story actually typed specialism. Run, don't walk to the nearest writing lab for your own sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I HATED THIS ENDING

THE STORY STARTED OFF OK,BUT BRINGING THE HUSBAND DOWN KILLED IT FOR ME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bringing down the husband was just vile

Nothing worth while at all. Not even erotic. Not even if you take out the vileness.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
good to a point

like all the others i liked till he bullied the husband

up then really story , made me want to get raped

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I had high hopes for the story but you dashed them.

I really like Hot Wife stories. But I always like them much much more when there is no disrespect or humiliation of the husband. I like them when the love is between husband and wife, and the lover is not trying to come between that.

I thought that is what this would be when he was asked over to the house. I thought it would be a situation where the husband had gotten turned on hearing how hot she had gotten being fucked by James and told her that he wanted to watch. Had the story gone that way, it would have been a huge turn on that would have earned a 5. But you killed the story. I shouldn't have been surprised since you gave a hint as to your racist views with the first wife Sarah and how you treated her husband.

As to the way he went about getting Chaney, yeah not very advisable. OK for a story because as it turns out, it's what she really wanted. Yeah I get the underlying idea. Everything turns out for the better because she got what she really wanted in the only way it was ever going to happen...maybe. Truth is, her fantasy for a black guy was so strong, she likely would have succumb to James had he set about seducing her.

But anyone who tries anything like this in real life is just asking to go t prison...for a very very long time. Some jerkwad husband here in the states is doing some serious time because he had read too many stories and thought he could make something like them happen in real life. He arranged for a guy to rape his wife...but in the end, he was found out. Didn't take them long to figure it out. And there was a mile wide trail of evidence. Dude thought that like in the stories, once his wife was being fucked, she would suddenly forget she was being raped.

The only who forgot anything was the guy doing the raping as he lost track of where his knife was. The wife didn't though and grabbed it and threw it over by her husband. Even she knew something was up when her husband didn't grab the knife and order the guy out of the house. Didn't even pick the knife up. Cops knew right away too. In the end, both guys got convicted.

So the long and the short of it is, this stuff is best kept to stories. Don't think you can do anything like this in real life. There won't be any getting away with it. No matter how much you think you've planned it out, you will get caught. Period.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
It says "Interracial love" as a category

There was NO love in this story. I read bigotry, hatred, and low regard for women in the story but no love. I also anticipated some description of the "beautiful blond neighbour". His involvement with her was all about power and control, no love, not affection, not caring.

I wouldn't recommend this story to anyone.

shaman43shaman43about 13 years ago
Not enjoyable

Scorpio nailed it. Even as fiction this is not entertaining. Too damn hateful. I don't like humiliation although I know those that do in the kink community. Don't like racism no matter who it comes from. Mitch, one of my best friends, now deceased at an early age, taught me many lessons about racism. He is dead because of the stress he had living in a white world doing a job that engendered envy in many white men. When we would go to black clubs where I was the only white face I learned about racism. It is ugly. This story is ugly and leaves a highly negative mind state in its wake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I envy the hubby

What an honor to give up one's wife to a superior black master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous