My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,672 Followers

Still being a mature and responsible parent, Karen made sure to keep Brad focused on his first semester at Dartmouth. The loving mother came up with an incentive plan to motive him into having a successful start to his college experience. Such motivations included extremely wet handjobs, blowjobs, oily titjobs, and assjobs, depending on the grades he brought home throughout the semester.

The only thing that was off limits was having actual intercourse with her pussy and ass.

It was her only rule. No sex until he came home with his final grades for the semester. Naturally Brad protested but understood. The deal was just as hard for Karen was she was just as sexually energized as he was. However, as long he kept his grades up and put 110% focus on projects and the upcoming baseball season in the spring, she would make sure he was sorted out properly.

Karen would decide and initiate most of the nasty acts they would engage in throughout the school year.

The day before Thanksgiving break, Brad happily came home with his cultural geography test results. It was his only night class of the week and he got home late in the evening. Greg had poker night with his buddies on the other side of town.

Karen dressed in a cozy cotton pajama set and was paying some bills online at the dining room table. The PJ combo were light loose fitting pants and a long sleeve button down. She had her hair pinned up and eye glasses on while she typed away on laptop. She had her cut size 5 feet propped up on the seat next to her and her legs crossed at the ankles.

Brad placed the Geography exam on the laptop keyboard in front of Karen.

"Baby. That's incredible. A 96!!" Karen jumped up and hugged her son for doing such a great job.

"Go grab a shower and we'll watch a movie tonight. Cause for celebration." Karen sat back down and casually resumed working on her laptop.

"Oh yeah? What could there be anything else involved with celebrating." Brad asked, hoping for a naughty answer that would no mother would dare say to their son.

"Well, how about I make a carrot cake with vanilla frosting. Your favorite. How does that sound?" Karen answered back.

"Cake? That's it?" Brad asked slightly annoyed.

"What do you mean cake that's it?! You could have nothing, and I can say that we demand you to get good grades. In life, you're not going to get a cake every time you do something good." Karen lectured her son.

"No no. The cake is great. Trust me. I will eat the shit out of that cake. But..."

"You watch your mouth young man." Karen sternly cut him off.

"...I was hoping you would...you know?" Brad walked around and behind his mother's sexy body. Brad started massaging Karen's shoulders and neck with his big strong hands.

"You were hoping I would what?" Karen said bluntly pushing her son's hands away.

"Where's dad?" Brad asked as he kicked off his Nike sneakers.

"Who?" Karen asked as a smirk formed on her face.

Brad sat down in the chair where Karen had her feet up on. He grabbed both of her feet and put them on his lap. In an effort to make his mother relax more, he started rubbing her right foot. He pressed two of his strong thumbs in her sexy arches.


"Are you feeling frustrated?" Karen ask while writing a few numbers down.

"Uh huh." Brad said while he continued to rub his mother's feet.

"Stressed with your college classes?" She continued while not paying much attention to him.

"Yes mom."

"And mommy isn't giving her boy enough attention lately?" Karen followed but still focused more on the bills.

Brad was getting hard rubbing her feet. He raised one of her legs up and began grabbing at her sexy strong calves. He lowered his face to her propped-up leg and began kissing her foot. This caused Karen to moan slightly. She was extremely turned on by the foot rub, but also loved playing coy with her son.

"That's enough young man. Go get showered hon. Hurry up."

While in the shower, Brad decided to trim his pubic hair around his cock and balls just as his mother preferred him to do. Even though his mother was giving him mixed signals, he was old enough now to know to always be prepared.

Once Brad finished showering, he walked into the living and plopped onto the couch. He had on a tight white Ralph Lauren undershirt and a pair of loose fitting knit boxers. His legs were so muscular, the hem of the boxers rode high on his thigh. This was normal attire for Brad to wear around the house, and Karen loved it.

Brad noticed his mother was no longer sitting at the dining room table. Suddenly, he smelled the delicious aroma of baked goods being prepared in the kitchen.

Karen walked in from the kitchen and Brad was taken back by what she was wearing. She had on an apron that had "Number 1 Mommy" printed on the front and a pair of black transparent pantyhose that came up to her mouthwatering mid-section. The sheer stockings accented her matronly wide hips as she walked over slowly towards her son. She did not have a formal top except for the apron. Her large mommy tits sway freely while displaying massive amounts of side boob and cleavage. As she swayed her hips left and right while walking, her big soft breasts wobbled and jiggled under the apron.

Brad stared at her in disbelief. She decided to untie the apron and let it fall to the floor. Her entire chest was fully exposed, and her erect suck-able nipples stared Brad right in his face.

Karen turned around slowly to reveal that the seductive sheer pantyhose was open in the back. Both of her bubbly ass cheeks protruded out the cut outs. The sexy under garment had a thong sewn in, so the thin material ran up her butt crack. She put her hands on her hips and presented her obscenely looking backside to her baby boy. The pantyhose was designed to be a butt lifter for any women who needs help in that department. Fortunately, this just made Karen's already well-endowed back side look inflated.

"Spank me."

Brad did not hesitate and began spanking his mother's exposed ass cheeks. He followed by grabbing handfuls of mature flesh. Karen let him manhandle her thick globes while keeping her hands high up on her wide hips. She stood tall with her legs, feet, and thighs pressed together.

"Spank me!" Karen yelled.

Brad spanked each curvy milky sphere hard.

Over the next 60 seconds, Brad spanked his perfect mother's ass through her pantyhose. Each time he connected with his large hands, he followed up with a strong kiss over each bubbly butt cheek.

"Now kiss and lick your mother's ass cheeks." Karen instructed.

Her son was in an ass-filled hypnotic trance. The kinky mom could have likely told her son to kill his father when he got home with a shotgun, and Brad would have agreed just out of pure lust.

For the next 5 minutes, Brad ran his tongue and lips all over his mother's heavenly butt. He grabbed the sides of fatty glutes and pressed them together. This caused her butt cheeks to swell larger and made her butt crack even deeper.

Not saying a word, Karen turn around to face her horny son and got down on her knees. She reached for the hems of Brad's boxer shorts and pulled them off roughly.

"See what happens when you put your all into school and work. You see results." Karen said as she cupped her son's heavy scrotum with her soft tender right hand. She placed a small blanket at the foot of the couch to catch any bodily fluid that may get away from her.

Brad's cock slowly hardened into a steel pipe as Karen rubbed and fondled the large nut sack.

Karen aggressively pinned Brad's rigid member to his stomach. This allowed an unobstructed access to his heavy sperm filled bag.

The married mother spent the next 10 minutes giving Brad's large oversized nut sack a good tongue bath. Up, down, and side to side, Karen rubbed her warm slick tongue all over the place. She focused solely on his oversized balls, upper thighs, and around the base of the penis.

She often stuck out her tongue and simply ran it over ball bag. Clearly, Karen was enjoying being dirty and messy. She drooled some extra saliva onto his manly nuts and then gently began rubbing the right side of her face gently against his scrotum like a cat in heat.

"It feels like you have an ocean of milk in these plump balls." Karen said seductively, now rubbing her left cheek softly against his nuts.

Karen rubbed her entire face up and down Brad's scrotum. He never felt anything like it. It was as if she was worshipping everything between his legs.

"You are so sexy. Keep doing that mom." Brad whispered as he looked down in awe of his sexy mother shoving her face all around his low hanging sack.

Karen sucked both egg shaped balls into her big mouth and pulled her head back. She didn't let go so the skin of Brad's scrotum stretched obscenely. She locked eyes with her son and lightly jerked her head left and right.

"You suck my balls so good." Brad said in between deep inhales and exhales.

"Baby, do me a favor? Sit on the couch and hold the legs back." Karen said in between ball sucks.

"What?" Brad asked confusingly. He thought for a moment that she was done.

"Do what your mother tells you pookie. I can stop right now if that's what you want." Karen said rather sternly.

Brad slouched back on the couch, hoisted his leg into the air, and grabbed the back of his knees. Karen placed her soft hands on Brad rock hard hamstrings and helped press his legs back. It was then Brad realized what his mother had planned.

"Are you ready?" Karen asked, but did not wait for an answer.

Brad thought his heart was going to pound through his chest. Karen dove face first into Brad's ass and taint area. Some of the spit that soaked Brad's balls ran down and slowly hit Karen's perfectly messy face as she tongue-fucked her son's ass.

For a few months now, Karen had shown Brad how to properly "man-groom" himself to her liking; something Greg adamantly refused to do.

"Fuck. The cake. Let me go check on it. Don't you dare move." Karen jumped to her feet and shuffled back towards the kitchen. Her fatty ass swells, still streaked with drying saliva, jumped and jiggled as she ran into the kitchen.

Brad did his best to not move as Karen raced back into the room after checking on the carrot cake.

For another ten minutes, Brad had his legs in the air while he slowly jerked his steel meaty cock. Karen ran her tongue from her son's asshole to his balls and then spit wads of saliva on Brad's purple headed cock. Then the overly-affectionate mother popped Brad's cum-filled nuts back into her mouth and sucked. She latched onto one individual portly testicle at a time and made sweet passionate love to it with her warm wet mouth. She made a loud audible pop as she pulled off the one egg before switching to the next.

Not wanting to completely ignore his aching cock, Karen gave it a few tugs as she continued the assault on his ass. Karen had to use her left hand to cup and hoist his heavy scrotum so that she can full service his taint area.

She dove back down and engulfed his ballooning balls in her warm mouth again. Her head bobbed fast and hard with the same vigor as if she was sucking a cock.

"MOM! God damn. You're killing me. That feels amazing!" Brad said on the verge of passing out from his mother's oral attack.

Brad couldn't hold on for another second as he couldn't get passed the fact that his beautifully raunchy mother was practically making love to his balls, taint, and asshole. A few hard sucks made his balls stretch so much that it looked like she was going to tear the sack right from his body. Karen felt her baby boy's testicles tighten in her hot sucking mouth but kept on at it.

The horny son scooted toward the edge of the couch and planted his feet on either side of his overly affectionate mother.

"Mom. SHIITT. I am going to explode soon. I have to cum. I can't take anymore." Brad warned as he felt his cock balloon.

"USE MY WHORE MOUTH LIKE A JERK OFF SOCK!" Karen said as she popped his balls out of her mouth one last time and sat back on her heels.

Karen stretched her mouth open extremely wide. A river of saliva ran down Karen's chin and onto the blanket on the floor. Brad's rock-hard penis pointed straight up and he sat on the edge of the couch.

Brad forcefully grabbed handfuls of his mother's hair. Karen knew what her son needed to do and braced herself. She loved getting manhandled by her strong young man.

With his left hand buried and gripping Karen's beautiful chestnut hair, he reached with his right hand and cupped her chin. With that grip, he was able to better leverage her head on his cock. Clearly worked up, Brad showed no mercy and Karen didn't want him to.

Brad pulled his mother's head down and placed his steel rod deep into her mouth. Karen extended her hands down on the blanket, so she was comfortable on her hands and knees.

"ohh mmmooommm." Brad moaned loudly he felt his cock head tongue the back of Karen's soft throat.

Wet slaps and gargles screamed loud from Karen's open mouth as Brad started violently jerking his cock off with her throat. Her hair flew all around as her head was being whipped up and down his cock. The blanket at the foot of the couch was getting completely soaked from the amount of salvia that was being spilled from Karen's wet mouth.

"UGH! I love fucking your face mom. That dirty whore mouth is going to make my balls pop." Brad demanded. Karen was proud of her son that he was finally getting into raunchy dirty talk.

He grunted like a wild bear running at top speed as his cock smacked against the back of Karen's throat. Karen had gone limp to allow her head to serve as a jack off toy.

Brad body tightened as he continued to whip her head up and down like a madman as he came hard. The crown of his dick head was hitting tight areas of his moms throat. The angle it tough for Karen to swallow her son's cum. Cum and drool ran down Brad's shaft onto his neatly shaved pubic hair and balls.

Karen coughed as she came up for air. Jizz and saliva spilled down her chin as she gasped for air.

"Did my baby boy like his reward?" Karen struggled to say as she smiled glowingly through the saliva and semen. She leaned forward and delicately gave Brad's groin area little peeks and kisses.

"I better go check on your cake." Karen picked up the towel and wiped her chin and top of her chest. She stood up in her high heels and kissed her son on the forehead.

"Clean up this mess before your father gets home." Karen said in her best motherly demanding voice.

"And I want you to finish that foot rub later on during the movie"

Brad watched his slutty mother walk away.

***

Greg, Karen, and their son decided to go the gelato place in town after Wednesday night dinner. Greg got up to use the bathroom, leaving Karen and Brad alone at the small table.

"Hey mom. Do we have any big plans for Christmas Day?" Brad asked sipping at his chocolate malt.

"Aunt Trish and Uncle Donny are coming over with your cousin Joey for Dinner. Who by the way turns 18 on Friday." Karen said while enjoying her mango gelato.

"Oh ok. I forgot" Brad sipping at his malt drink.

Donny and Brad grew up very close being similar in age.

"Your dad also wants all of us to go to church for Christmas. He said he wants to start going again as a family."

"Yikes!" Brad winked at his mother.

"Shut it." Karen said with a smirk on her face knowing it would be hard for them to confess some of the dirty sins her and Brad have been committing lately.

"Could you imagine Father Johnson's face if I said I was committing incest with my son? I can tell him about the time you dressed me up like Jessica Rabbit and fucked me up the ass while in that tight red dress." Karen looked up and put the spoonful of gelato in her mouth. She winked back at Brad and sucked hard the end of plastic spoon.

"Either he would die of a heart attack in the confessional or pop a hard one." Brad said as his cock twitched in response to Karen's confession.

"HA. I doubt the latter. But wouldn't it be hot if he couldn't help but touch himself as I described you hammering your delicious meat up my fertile womb." Karen smiled and gave a wicked sinister smile.

"I have an idea. What is the record of the amount of times you have ejaculated in one day? Either with me or by yourself." Karen inquired.

"ummmm. I don't know. I don't think I've ever counted." Brad thought but couldn't recall.

"If your record is with another girl, I am going to stab your face with this spoon and you're walking home while you bleed." Karen said while pointing the white plastic spoon at him.

"HA! No. I think it's 4. I think it was that day over the summer when we had watched dirty pornos together." Brad said confidently.

"Oh yeah. That was hot. I was soar for a few days but it was worth it. There is a lot of new freaky smut out there nowadays. I was surprised to see how many incest sites, roleplay models, and erotic fiction there was." Karen lowered her voice as she mentioned the taboo websites they visited. They browsed some different fetish sites and got some kinky ideas to express their lust.

"Yeah a lot of perverts roaming around like us. Imagine how much money they make? Imagine how much money WE would make." Brad said half-jokingly.

"Yeah right. Never mind that. Well let's say we try and break your record this Sunday. We still owe you big for bringing home all A's in your first semester. I can't think of anything better to give my young man for doing so great in school."

"SUNDAY! That's like 4 days away Mom." Brad nearly dropped his malt milkshake.

Karen saw Greg coming back from the bathroom.

"Quiet you. It will be worth it, trust me. Let's try to go for 5 on Sunday." Karen said and stared at her son affectionately. Brad looked over at his father walking towards them.

"5 times mom? Sounds like a challenge. Are you sure you're not going to get tired on me?"

"You know how competive I can get son."

"Oh I know. Are you going to let me finish where ever I want?" Brad asked

"You're a pervert, you know that." Karen smiled.

"Learned it form the best." Brad quickly answered back.

"But you have to promise me that you'll wait to cum. No beating that large slab of meat yourself, do you understand?" Karen said as she scooped a bit of her gelato and flung it at Brad's face.

"HEYYY" Brad said trying to dodge the incoming glob of gelato.

"What did I miss?" Greg happily asked as he picked up his melting plain vanilla ice cream.

"Oh nothing. Just planning how I am going to drain our son's nuts dry this Christmas Sunday." Karen thought to herself.

***

*Cum #1 -- 7:00am -- Before Dad wakes up

Christmas eve morning came quicker than expected. Brad felt the same rush he did when he was a kid growing up. He remembered Christmas mornings tearing through presents, playing football in the snow with her father, and most importantly, having warm memories of his caring mother showering him with love.

Karen woke up early, got out of bed, and turned off her alarm so it wouldn't wake up Greg. She knew that Greg wouldn't be up for another hour or so and decided to get a head start on the day. Karen brushed her teeth and made her veggie protein shake. She passed the glorious Christmas tree that was in the living room and stopped to take in its beauty. She began to tear a bit figuring that there wouldn't be that many more family Christmas's now that Brad was officially in College. The empty nest syndrome it not easy to overcome.

Karen looked down at the presents under the tree and came up with an idea.

In the basement, Karen kept a large box tucked away marked "taxes 2015" underneath the stairs. She figured it was safe because she handled all aspects of the family finances.

The large cardboard box held all her naughty outfits and toys that she bought specifically for her new sexual resurgence. All the little stringy thongs, see-thru nighties, corsets, garters, stockings, and slutty hooker dresses that she would not wear for her boring husband anymore. Karen often looked online for new exciting bathing suits and lingerie that would entice her baby boy. She pulled out a pair of leather thigh boots that had large dried up streak of cum on them.

relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,672 Followers