My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,673 Followers

"Shit. I have to clean these" She said as she held them up.

Karen reached deeper into the box and pulled out a few unopened items that she thought might be perfect to get the day started. Closing up the box, Karen ran upstairs to grab a quick shower.

About 20 minutes later, Brad slowly woke up to Karen kissing him on his collar bone, neck, cheeks, and forehead.

"Brrrraaaaddddd" Karen whispered in between sensual kisses on his forehead.

"Wake up my sexy little man. Merry Christmassss." She said while giving him a very unmotherly like kiss on his lips.

Brad wiped his eyes and focused on the matronly beauty sitting next to him on his bed. Karen had on a white satin robe and her hair was simply tied back in a medium high pony tail. She didn't have time to put on any make up. Even without make up, her face glowed in the morning light that was shining through the bedroom window. Her naturally beautiful complexation was as much of a turn on to Brad as were her motherly soft curves.

Slowly, she got on her knees alongside her son's body and started to untie the sash. She let robe part down the middle to give her son a glimpse of what she was wearing underneath. Her familiar perfume quickly filled the area around the bed and gave Brad an overwhelming euphoric feeling.

Karen wore a pair of red crotchless thong panties and a green strapless seamless cotton bandeau top. The tight top was two sizes too small for her busty chest and caused her milky cleavage to form a deep canyon of flesh. There was so much skin that was exposed that she felt practically naked. The material just covered the lower third of her chest and her soft tits bulged out obscenely. The top of her bright pink areolas peeked out slightly and her entire chest looked like they could completely pop out at any movement.

She let her soft robe fall to the floor as she slowly walked over to the bedroom door to make sure it was locked. Brad's morning hard on became uncomfortably stiff and strand against the material of his tight boxer briefs.

Karen's ass in the red g-string panties looked amazing. With each step she took toward the door, each bubbly ass cheek lifted and dropped. Brad fished out his swollen cock from his underwear while never taking his eyes off his mother's deep ass crack swallowing up the tiniest thong material.

Greg groaned and stretched as he started to wake up. He turned towards the middle of the king size bed and reached out with his left arm in hopes that he could spoon his lovely wife. He lifted his head off his pillow and saw that Karen was gone. Turning back to his side, he saw that his alarm clock read 6:50 AM.

"A few more minutes. Just a few more minutes." Greg said to himself. As he shut his eyes to go back to sleep, he heard a faint but consistent knocking coming from somewhere in the house. He opened eyes slightly and stared at the ceiling.

With his boxer briefs pulled across his athletic thighs, Brad looked down at his enormous morning boner getting man handled by his perfect mother.

Brad had his legs slightly spread so Karen could sit on her knees between them and work her magic. His legs draped over her knees as Karen hovered over his crotch.

Karen left hand massaged and pulled at her son's full balls while her right hand roughly jerked the shaft. Her strong hand was an oily blur. She stopped to apply more lube. Karen drizzled a few healthy drops top on the piss slit and let the watery substance trickle down the crown and onto Brad's long thick shaft. She inched a bit closer and resumed jacking his cock off. Wet squishy sounds filled the room.

Karen stood tall on her knees and focused all her attention to beating her son's cock and balls. Brad breathed heavily and stared at his practically naked mother jerking his dick. Her extremely small green bandeau top was disappearing in her fleshy cleavage as she arched over her son's body.

The swells of Brad's mother's fat E tits were rippling as her arm whipped up and down his cock. Brad looked at his mom's ballooning breasts hoping to not miss them pop up out of her ridiculous top.

"What is that noise?" Greg thought to himself. Still half groggy and sleepy, Greg heard a faint constant knocking. He tried to think of what could be making that banging. However, he quickly fell back to sleep.

"UGH! And you didn't masturbate, right?" Karen asked Brad as she rode him roughly. The headboard of Brad's bed was slightly banging against the wall.

"No mom. UGH! but It was really tough the past couple of days." Brad confessed feeling the weight of his mother's lower body pound onto his now solid rod.

"I know baby. But you'll see that it will be all worth it. FUCK!" Karen cursed and shuttered a bit as Brad meaty dick hit a sensitive of her clit unexpectedly.

Feeling confident, Brad grabbed his mother's wide powerful hips and gripped them hard. He controlled the pace and bounce his mother up and down with vigor. Karen kept on her seductive thong and tight top. Brad's cock was penetrating her in between the small slit opening of the naughty garment.

"We have to hurry baby. Your father will be up soon." Karen said as she leaned close to her son's face.

"Who?" Brad asked facetiously and smiled.

"Funny mister. Are you saying you want your father to walk in seeing his wife and son fucking? Would you want him to watch while we engaged in the raunchiest incest imaginable? I can tell him our son's cock hit depth that no man has ever hit before." Karen said as a mini orgasm hit the back of her brain and shocked her entire body.

Karen felt Brad's steel cock felt and twitch while she whispered her dirty thoughts to him. Especially when she said the word "incest".

Brad listened to his mom while she dirty talked. He moved his hands all around Karen's ass, hips, lower back, and tits through the green top. He squeezed and probed every fleshy part he can get his hands on. She placed both hands on Brad's chiseled chest and pressed her arms together to bulge her creamy boobs out even more under the strapless top. This caused her deep yummy cleavage to bulge out even more.

"I should tell your father that I'm only giving you a Christmas card this year. I would hand him the card before giving it you. I'd force him to make him read out loud what I wrote."

"What would it say mom?" Brad said while getting visibly worked up.

"GOD I am so fucking perverted. I would write things no mother should write. Or maybe some do and don't have the guts to write."

"What mom? Please tell me" Brad said while staring up at his beautiful mother.

She leaned in close to Brad face and began breathing heavier.

"It'll say. Dear Brad, Mommy will be your wife for the holidays. My body, heart, and soul belong to you." Karen whined loudly and then smashed her lips forceful against Brads. Her body stiffened and shook as her own words and thoughts made her cum.

Greg opened his eyes again and looked over and it was now 7am. He realized he should get up and start getting for 9am mass. Suddenly the knocking Greg heard earlier became a little louder and more prominent.

"Is that the washer or dryer?" Greg said under his breath.

Karen and Brad looked deep in each other's eyes and once again, fell into a loving haze where nothing in the world mattered but the two of them together. Every few seconds, Karen would lean down give her son a wet steamy French kiss. She rolled her hips back and forth hard as their tongue wrestled with each other. Karen's pussy juices provided the perfect lube to allow her to glide hard with ease.

"The treadmill. Karen must be on the treadmill again. I have to fix that that thing" Greg convincingly thought to himself. Picking up his iPhone off the night stand, he turned off his alarm that was set to go off at 7:15am. Greg suddenly felt his stomach turn and he realized that it was that time for his daily morning bowel movement.

Luckily for Brad and Karen, Greg went into the bathroom that was an extension from the master bedroom. In the master bathroom, the thrashing and banging that they were causing was virtually unnoticeable.

Shaking the butterflies from her love drunk head, Karen looked up at the headboard and quickly got annoyed.

"We have to get you another bed." She said matter-of-factly as her wet pussy never let up its assault. Karen's hot cunt juice dripped down and soaked Brad's extremely hard cock and bloated balls.

Brad looked down at Karen's tight-fitting bandeau top. The bottom lining was being tucked just under her large bulging breast. The top lining hung on for dear life as Karen's massive tits bounced and shook in the tight confines. He looked down at his cock ramming between the small slit in the lacy panties. Karen sweet smelling hair hung down around his head as she fucked her boy hard. Brad put his hands on his mother's sexy slim waist.

"I think we need to go to IKEA and see if they have a nice bed frame. Something that doesn't creak. Like one of those modern style ones." Karen said as if she were thinking out loud. All the while fucking and smothering her son's face with her heaving cotton covered chest.

Brad needed to cum and he needed to cum badly. All this visual and verbal stimulation was too much for him to take. Especially since he had not cum in a few days. He decided to get up and move this fuck session to the floor.

"Maybe we can pick up some...whoa!" Karen said as Brad pushed his mother's sweaty body off him and got off his bed. He quickly grabbed and laid his down comforter on the bedroom floor. His dripping long thick cock bobbed around as grabbed his mother by the hand and guided her to lay on her back.

Brad pushed his mother's tan gorgeous legs together, and off to the left side of her body. She shifted her body quickly onto her side and angled her fleshy right hip, thigh, and hamstring at her son. Brad grabbed his pulsating rod and lined himself up to get back into his mother hot hole. He dove between the crotch of her panties and sunk deep her steamy hole with one swift motion. Karen's eyes fluttered as she put her hand over her mouth. Brad hunched over the side of body and started humping a mile a minute. He hooked his strong arms around Karen's shoulder for leverage and really beat away her smoldering cunt.

Greg sat on the toilet and began texting his sister Trish. It's going to be great to get the family back together for church.

"Meet you guys at the St. Vincent's at 8:45. We all can go grab a bite afterwards if you want." Greg sent a few more texts to the rest the family and decided to hop into the shower.

"Spurt your creamy yummy semen. Use my pussy to cum honey." Karen said as she held her succulent legs out wide in a perfect split.

"UGH! I am going to cum mom. I can't hold it." Brad said in between grunts.

"Fuck me hard sweetie. HARDER. Doesn't mommy's pussy make you want to blow buckets of your gunky semen."

"Are you sure mom. It's going to be a lot." Brad babbled into his mother right shoulder.

"It better be. Convince me that I am nothing more than a filthy incest cum dumpster."

Karen felt her son's cock start to balloon. Brad groaned deeply and savagely fucked his mother hard as if he was trying to fuck her through the floor boards. He had his face buried in her sweaty neck and grunted like a bull. He looked down as Karen's bandeau top as it rolled up and down with her tits. His large full nut sack repeated slapped hard against Karen's thong covered ass.

Brad abruptly yelled directly into Karen's neck and slammed his cock as deep as he could go. Karen's 18-year-old son shot off an ocean of salty thick jizz deep her moist vagina. He arched his strong back and thrusted forward roughly. He touched bottom and grinded. Digging his cock into his mother's twat in between the crotchless fabric. Desperately trying to dump 4 days' worth of white cum as deep as humanly possible.

Karen's beautiful eyes and mouth shot wide open. She did her best to not scream at the top of her lungs. It has been a really long time since she felt such a big dick cum that much and that deep. Brad nested his face and mouth against his mothers' neck. His deep breathing, groans, and grunts were sending chills from her neck down to her feet.

"That's it." Karen encouraged her son as she felt each strong stream shoot out and bathe her cervix.

"That's it." She repeated as they began a light rocking motion during Brad's strong orgasm.

"Give mommy that allll your pent-up sperm." Karen said while pulling her legs back and higher.

He slowly collapsed and put all his weight down on his mother's perfect body. He continued to pump and rock spilling whatever thick contents remained.

Even as Brad laid motionless on his mother's body, she felt his penis buck and harden repeatedly.

"There you go my baby boy. Let it all out my love. Deep as you can." Karen said as she ran her fingers in Brad's soft hair.

***

*Cum #2 - Church

"Do we need to fix the treadmill?" Greg asked his beautiful wife as they sat in the large wooden pew. Greg held a bible in one hand while putting his phone on silent with the other.

"Sounded kind of loud this morning. You must have really been hitting it hard." Greg finished.

"Yeah, I was hitting it as hard as I could this morning. I really got a great workout in." Karen said crossing her legs in the wooden pew.

"I woke up to it. I'll look at it when I get home."

Karen felt her heart sink a bit while realizing that the sounds that Greg was hearing was her and Brad engaging in some raunchy incestuous fucking. She immediately felt horrible for Greg, but also felt a sudden dampness begin to form in her panties.

"I can't get over how tall you've gotten." Aunt Trish said to Brad as they stood outside the church.

Once inside, Brad sat down next to his mother and father just as everyone else was settling in.

"Why are we here?" Brad said out loud.

"Shhh. That's enough. We are going to do this as a family. No if, ands, or buts mister." Greg quickly replied.

Thirty minutes went by and it was time to line up for the white wafer. A Christmas tradition.

Karen and her son were last in line as one by one, each church goer ate the wafer.

"Put the phone away." Karen said sternly.

Brad annoyingly exhaled as he put his phone back in this pocket. He looked forward and focused his attention on Karen's backside.

"Well I definitely have other things that I can concentrate on" Brad said jokingly.

"Enough." Karen acting like a typical annoyed mother who can't keep control her of kid.

Karen looked forward for a few minutes as the line got closer to the priest. To Brad it seemed as if she was ignoring him. With one person in line left in front of Karen, she turned around and whispered back at Brad.

"Ok. When we get to the seat, I am going to say you are sick. Just follow my lead."

"Karen. My blessed child Karen. How are you and the family?" The older priest asked gleefully.

"We are great. You remember my son Brad." Karen asked as she turn and hooked her arm with Brad's

"Well of course. Look at you. You've grown into a fine young man from what I hear. I remember when you were 3 or 4 creating havoc during Sunday school. It is so great to see you both again."

The priest smiled handed the ceremonial toast to both Karen and Brad.

Karen felt a huge rush of lust overwhelm her while she stood in front of the priest with her tall and handsome new man. She felt slightly lightheaded from the sudden onset of love. With a gazed look on her face, she felt as if the devil jumped into her body. Standing in front of a man of God, her husband hearing her fuck her son this morning, and the rush of Brad standing next to her at the alter was way too much for her.

"Karen? You ok? You seem a bit faint."

"Yes father. I think I just need to go sit down."

Brad and Karen walked back to where the rest of the family sat.

"Brad still isn't feeling so well, we are going to run around the corner and get him some pepsid or something." Karen

"Here I'll give you him cash and he can go get it."

"No! I mean. No, I'll go with him to make sure he picks up the right stuff."

"Karen. Don't you think you're babying him just a bit?" Greg asked while sitting with Aunt Trish.

The loving mother ignored her husband and walked out of the church with Brad by her side.

A 60-year-old Walgreens employee walked out of the back door of the convenience store. In her hand was a large trash bag. She walked up the hidden trash compactor that was located against the rear of the store. She opened the side hatch and tossed the garbage. As she slowly turned to make her way back inside, she noticed a grey Lexus RX SUV parked alone in the last parking spot behind the building. The vehicle was violently shaking and bouncing around on its suspension. The prudish older woman realized right away what was going on inside. In disgust, she put her hand over her mouth and ran back inside.

"JESUS CHRIST! I am so fucking horny!!" Karen screamed as her body convulsed.

The whole idea of ditching church to fuck her son's brains out made Karen out of control. Her baby blue panties were bunched up in Brad's hand while she locked her hands around the back of her son's neck. Brad's khakis were down around his ankles while the two fucked in the back seat.

"CALL ME A FUCKING SLUT" Karen yelled.

"FUCKIN SLUT" Brad said while trying to hold up Karen loose dress.

It was as if the devil had possessed Karen's body.

"Oh my god mom. You such a filthy whore." Brad struggled to say as he felt his mother's powerful lower body bounce hard on his lap.

"That's right honey. Make me take your big dick. Treat me like I'm a tramp for acting this way."

"This is my fucking pussy. I own it and I want Dad to ask me permission to even think about it." Brad confessed added to Karen's lust filled thoughts.

"OHHHH MMMYYYY GGGGOOOOODDDDD" Karen screamed and put her right on the ceiling of the car so that her head wouldn't smack against it.

As she straddled her son, she looked down her helpless prey like a starving wolf. She imagined the conversation Greg and Brad would have regarding their twisted relationship. Her husband of 20 years asking their 18-year-old son if he would be allowed to touch his wife. Asking nicely for permission to even look at her that way. Karen felt another rush of perversion and fucked her son as hard as she could into the backseat of the SUV.

The horny mother and son fell into a 5-minute unconditional love filled sex cloud that can only be described as magical. Their bodies fucked in unison. A perfect mixture of fast and hard and then soft and sweet. She grounded her ass and whipped her hips on her son's hard erection.

Suddenly, Karen aggressively grabbed both of Brad's hands and put them over her throat.

"Choke me" Karen said knowing she needed to hurry things up a bit.

Brad did as he was told but couldn't enjoy and soak in the full scope of his mother's request. He had been on the verge of cumming for a several minutes and this put him over the edge.

"Mom. I am going to cum. Are you sure you're safe?" Brad asked while he loosened his grip.

"What? You wouldn't want me to see me strut around the house pregnant in the naughtiest and most obscene maternity lingerie. Or parade me around church while carrying your baby you dirty pervert." Karen slowed her bouncing a bit and threw her head back, feeling another wave hitting every nerve ending in her body.

"OHHH GOD I AM CUMMMMING AGAIN!!!" The kinky mother grinded her hips and blew her top. She whipped her head left and right and her hair flew around. Her raunchy language and Brad rock hard cock was making Karen cum over and over again.

Karen put her face against her son's while she caught her breath. She lightly pumped her hips and purred against his body. Brad felt her mom's pussy juice gush down and soak his balls.

relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,673 Followers