My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,672 Followers

After Karen relaxed a bit, she noticed Brad's hard on poking through his PJ opening again. Brad licked and lapped up Karen's pussy juice that was all around her inner thigh and asshole. She shifted to get to her knees, turned around, and bent over seductively. Her perfect heart shaped ass was now starring Brad right in the face. The extremely short robe slid up Karen's mommy bubble butt as she leaned forward and placed her chest on the carpet. Then she placed her palms on the middle of her butt cheeks and then spread the fleshy globes wide apart, exposing her cute little asshole behind the string of her thong.

Brad extended his tongue and forcefully dragged his tongue from his mother's salvating pussy to her sweet tender asshole. He stroked 4 or 5 small quick licks at her puckered hole before burying his entire face into the long and deep ass crack.

The horny teen pushed his face deeper and deeper into his mom's sweet butt cleavage. He grabbed the sides of her left and right ass cheek and pressed inward. The delicious flesh swelled and almost engulfed his entire face.

Karen moaned deeply as she felt her entire ass crack and butt hole lapped up by her son's longue wet tongue.

Brad wrapped his arms around the front her his mother thighs and stomach. He pushed his mother backside into his head and smooshed face deeper into her precious flesh.

Karen twisted around and looked down at her only son borrowing his face into her ass, hips, and legs.

"Baby, I want number 5 deep in my ass. mommy's fat butt." Karen said in her best seductively, but quiet voice.

Karen crawled over to the beige ottoman that was in the middle of the living room.

Brad fisted all the pussy juice and spit that was all over his hand into the head of his dick. While seductively shaking her hips back and forth, she lifted her flimsy robe. She hunched over the ottoman and stuck her white fleshy ass towards her son. Brad got behind her and lined up his boner to her hot pussy.

"Not there baby. Mommy pussy is still sore from everything we did today" Karen said as she felt the tip of her son's dick.

"I'm sorry mom" Brad said nervously as his iron rod hardened.

"Don't be sorry Brad. I wanted to encourage you to pop 5 times today. I never said my ass was off limits."

Brad reached down and smeared more of his pre-cum around his shaft.

"Mom, can you say what you said before?" Brad requested as he tapped his piss slit against the invited butt hole.

"What baby?" Karen adjusted herself on her elbows.

"Can you talk filthy again?"

"You like when I talked like a depraved SLUT." Karen said as she arched her ass toward her son a bit more.

"You like being balls deep in mommy's fat butt. Look at it Brad. My big butt is your Christmas gift."

Brad pushed his cockhead into his mother's small opening. His iron bar of a cock sawed in and out of his mother's lubed up asshole. He hunched over her backside and rested his chest on her upper back. The only thing moving was Brad's hips so that he could pump.

Karen lifted her chest off the ottoman. Brad immediate wrapped his arms around the front of his mother's body and cupped her large hanging breast.

"Do you like the shape of my hips baby."

"Oh god yessss." Brad said almost by her ear. He increased the pace.

"Remember. You made them that way. You gave mommy her wide birthing hips." Karen said and closed her eyes.

Brad could only groan and listen to Karen talk about her body.

The only lights on in the living room were the glowing Christmas lights and the TV. It's a Wonderful Life was playing on the TV and the volume was on low so they could hear if Greg was coming downstairs.

"Son. Today you made a serious mess in my pussy. UGH. And on my face." Karen shuddered as Brad forced another thick inch into his mom.

"That was so hot mom. You looked like one of those pornstars. I want to do that to you more."

"Do what?"

"Cum... on... your... face." Brad pumped away.

Karen looked toward where the bottom of the stairs met the living room. She quickly sized up an escape plan if Greg were to come downstairs.

"Honey it was like one of those porno bukkakes. I looked at myself in the mirror before hoping in the shower and couldn't recognize myself. It was like 10 guys exploded all over my face." Karen giggled a bit.

"I can't get enough of your entire body. I want you every day." Brad confessed to his mother.

"Let me honest Brad. You've had enough of my stupid face and dumb little twat. You're bored with them now. Now you can only focus on my round ass. My little boy has a big butt fetish, doesn't he? You want to worship my curves. You want to get lost in mommy's soft flesh."

It was no secret by now that Karen was masterful with dirty talking and knew the right trigger words for her son. Brad continued to be amazed at how descriptive she could be in the moment. In addition, Karen knew that younger men like hearing different thing then older men do. Despite Karen's age, she kept getting hornier and more insatiable as the years go by.

"I know what my son wants. You want to make my ass your sperm dumpster? Being a cum toilet for your heavy cream is all my ample butt is good for, isn't it?"

"I need to cum. Can I cum in your ass or should I pull out?" Brad said as he groped his mom's tits and thrusted in her ass.

"Tell me what you want to do." Karen looked straight ahead and pushed her bottom towards her. Signaling to him that she was ready for anything.

"I want to cum in your ass."

"Say it filthier. Convince me." Karen all but hissed at her son.

"I need to jizz up your... Oh god." Brad cut himself off and he felt his cock twitch hard.

"Up my what?"

Brad hunched over his mother's back and fucked his hips like a jack rabbit.

The meat of Karen's Motherly tushy waved on every harsh incestuous impact.

"Up my what baby?" Karen asked again being fucked ruthlessly from behind.

"Up your filthy, slutty ass."

"Fuck my filthy slut ass like you own it."

Brad drove his cock into his mother with strong thrusts. He grunted with each stab. He grabbed on her bouncing tits once again and hammered. Her red robe was struggling to stay on. Karen's hair flew around wildly along with the forceful hits.

Karen noticed that the slaps and grunts of their fucking were getting a bit too loud. Wanting to hurry her son up, she jerked her body back with authority to meet her son's mighty drives.

"Make a mess. Make a big dirty mess. Ruin your mother."

Brad came extremely hard right as his mother said that last perverted line. He slammed deep which caused Karen to yelp out loud. Brad quickly put his right hand over his mother's mouth and hugged her tight from behind. From Brad's piss slit shot a few medium sized volleys deep into Karen's asshole.

Still bent over the ottoman, Karen felt her son shudder as he shot his 5th load of the day. The intense cum caused Brad to cringe loudly and shake.

Brad put his face into the back of Karen's chestnut thick hair and tried his best to regain his breath quickly. Brad repeated "Fuck" under his breathe for a full minute as he continued to slice his cock into the Karen's ass tunnel.

After about minute of post orgasmic bliss, Brad started to soften inside his mom's tight dirty ass hole. He playfully fell onto the ground and smiled. Karen fell next to him and snuggled onto his chest.

"Merry Christmas honey." Karen said as she kissed her son's muscular chest.

"Merry Christmas mom" Brad said on his back looking up with a big grin on his face.

Karen got up from the floor. She readjusted her robe and white transparent thong properly.

"Go get some orange juice or something. We have almost an hour before midnight to get one more out of you." Karen said while picked the crotch of her thong out of her moist cunt.

"Mom. UGH. I can't. I wish I could. 5 is a record. Ugh."

"I didn't raise a fucking quitter" Karen disappeared into the kitchen.

Brad paused and absorbed his mother's admission.

"I'm in love." Brad said to himself.

***

The day after New Year's Day, Greg and Brad sat at the breakfast table and enjoyed some waffles. Brad paid more attention to his twitter feed on his phone and Greg read the newspaper. Karen poured some orange juice for her husband and son.

"I got a call yesterday from Betty. You remember Betty, right?" Karen said as she put the orange juice back into the refrigerator.

"Yeah how is she doing? What did she call you for? Greg said cutting into his waffles.

"She said she came across some photos on the fitness center's Facebook page. The promotional ones after the renovations."

"And?" Greg said while shoveling a large folk full of waffles.

"And. She made an offer for me do some modeling." Karen said while leaning against the kitchen counter sipping on her OJ.

"What?" Greg cut Karen off.

"Yep. We were discussing some small photo shoots. Just for around the gym." Karen continued.

"You're not considering this, are you?" Greg asked.

"I am. She talked about a new line of gym clothes. Shorts, yoga attire, stuff like that."

"Are you serious? Are we seriously having this conversation? We agreed that you wouldn't model anymore. I don't want people on the internet gawking at my wife. I don't want guys at the office..."

"...It's only fitness clothes for older women. You act like I am doing porn." Karen snapped back.

Brad just continued eating, pretending not to care about his parents arguing.

"You know, most husbands would be proud to have a wife that would asked to model. Especially that I am almost 40!" Karen said as she felt herself getting angry.

"Brad!" Greg yelled.

Brad snapped attention from his phone.

"Please talk some sense into your mother. I have to get to work." Greg got up from the table and grabbed his briefcase.

"Greg. You are really overreacting!" Karen yelled at Greg as he made his way toward the door.

Greg quickly stormed out of the house and slammed the front door behind him.

"Wow. I can't believe him." Karen eyes started to tear as she stood in the kitchen stunned at her husband's reaction.

"Mom. Dad is crazy for yelling at you like that."

"I can't believe him. I've given everything up for him. What an asshole. I loved modeling." She said shocked by her husband's overreaction.

"You are a beautiful woman. Old. But very beautiful." Brad said trying to make his mother laugh.

"Shut up" Karen smiled through her tears.

"If it means anything, I think you should do it. Does it pay a lot?" Brad asked.

"Well it's part of the gym, so I don't know. I didn't even ask. I was just excited that I was offered. I am almost 40..." Karen answered

Brad got up from his seat and walked over to his mom. He put his hands on her hips, pulled her against his body, and planted a sensual kiss right on Karen full lips.

"Call Betty and tell her you'll do the spread." Brad said confidently into his mother doughy eyes.

Karen melted in her son's warm embrace. She slowly put her hands onto her son's wide shoulders. She felt her Brad's love and she quickly began to forget the exchange she just had with her husband. Looking into her son's eyes made Karen forget about everything else in the world.

A week later, Greg, Brad, and Karen sat around the breakfast table again.

"I am glad you came to your senses and turned down the modeling gig."

Karen didn't say anything as Greg got up and grabbed his coat and walked out.

"So when is the photo shoot again?" Brad asked his beautiful mother.

"In June. And I just heard from Betty that they are thinking of flying me out to the Caribbean for a few days for a few remote shots."

"That's great mom." Brad said eating his mom's famous Belgium waffles.

"And I am thinking of bringing a special someone." Karen said as she put dished into the sink and grabbed a rag.

"Oh yeah?" Brad looked as his mother for behind.

"Yeah. It could be a week of beaches and bikinis. Is something my little boy can handle?"

"I am not a little boy anymore." Brad said as he noticed his mother hadn't even touched her breakfast yet.

"Don't I know it. Honey. Get up on all fours on the dining room table"

"What?" brad said confusingly.

Take off your shorts" Karen said as she continued wiping down the counter.

"Ok."

"lean down so that you are resting on our elbows"

Karen put her plate of waffles under her son as he ackwardly sat on his elbow and knees on the dining room table. Brad was wondering what his perfect mother had in mind.

"Scoot back to the edge of the table. Spread your legs a bit."

Karen stood at the edge of the table as her son's ass was presented in front of her. Brad's chubby penis wasn't fully hard yet but that would quickly change.

Brad's eye shot open as his mother sucked and licked away his balls from behind. She reached from behind and jerked her son hard as she began kissing the back of his strong muscular hamstrings and ass cheeks.

The horny mother focused on one thing. Making her boy cum hard while tongue fucking his taint and ass.

Brad grunted and blew a flurry of cum shots all over his mother's breakfast. Cum rained down sticky semen and coated the 2 Belgium waffles like maple syrup.

"Jesus that so fucking disgusting" Karen said as she watched her son's semen was being dumped on her fresh hot waffles. Thick cloudy baby batter filled the ridges and grooves all around the hot cake.

One his balls were empty, Karen stopped jerking off her son and helped him down off the dining room table.

Karen pushed the plate over to her normal side of the table and sat down. She grabbed a folk and knife and began cutting into the fluffy waffle.

Brad sat across the table and watched his mother's knife dig right through a cloudy gathering of cum and cut through the soft waffle. She cut off a section of waffle and began eating her breakfast with her son's cum all over her warm breakfast.

She turned on her ipad and began reading the NY Times while finishing her waffles.

Karen finished one waffle while completly ignoring her son. He masturbated to the perverted sight of his mother eating her breakfast with his cum plastered all over it.

For a few minutes, Brad jacked off extremely rough. He kept playing with himself as his boner never really dissipated.

Without saying anything, Karen walked to the side of the dining room table. She slid her plate over so it was in front of her. She cut up the rest of her waffles into little bits. The silver butter knife cut through the milky jizz.

Karen unceremoniously forked a few pieces and raised it toward her mouth.

Karen bent over the table and hiked up her short plaid skirt over her hips to show her tight black nylons. She angled the iPad toward her so she could keep reading the online news article.

Brad couldn't take it any longer and quickly shuffled over to his mother. He began slapping his engorged dick on the roundest, my beautiful ass enclosed by near see through pantyhose. The sheer material allowed for Brad to see that his mother wasn't wearing any panties. Her milky white flesh looked stuffed in the stretch fabric.

The horned-up son grabbed the butter knife and pierced a hole in the back seam of the nylons. With his strong hands, Brad ripped the pantyhose open and Karen's big butt was fully exposed.

Karen yelped slightly and put her palms onto the table. Her attention was still on the ipad. The rip traveled up to the full length of her ass crack. This allow for most

For the next few minutes, Brad ruthlessly fucked his mother with all his might. He drove his hips and jammed his cock as deep as he could. He put his hands into the nylon stockings and around the front of her wide hips so he could slam her mature bottom back and forth easily on his lap.

Brad used crude language, pulled at her hair, ripped more of her stockings, and smacked her big ample butt cheeks. All of which Karen encouraged.

As he pounded, He said horrible phrases like "Take it fucking slut" "You're such a whore" "Nothing but a cum eating mom." "So fucking dirty." Grunting louder and more forcefully as he fucked.

Karen smiled to herself, knowing how she had such a perverted effect on her son.

Brad suddenly stopped. His heart nearly racing through his chest.

"Take another bite." He said standing still with his cock lodge deep in Karen's twat.

Still slightly bent over the table, Karen reached her hand over to the propped up iPad and scrolled down, indicating she wanted to read the rest of the article. Then she put casual forked the last few bites of the cum covered waffles.

There was a long single string of cum on the edge of the plate. With her folk, she dipped and smeared the waffle into the slimy nut substance. Karen put the folk to her delicate mouth and ate it. Brad's rock hard cock twitched as he watched his mom eat his cum. She chewed and deliberately swallowed hard. She was showing off but still paid no attention to her son.

"Fuck." Brad pushed Karen's grey and red plaid skirt further on the small of her back and resumed his savage fucking.

"You like eating my cum mom?"

"No" Karen hissed back quickly.

"No? I just watched you. UGH."

Karen was teasing her son. Her big tits bounced hard inside her dress and Victoria secret yellow bra. She took the beating her son was giving her. She was loving being treated like a piece of meat.

"Why don't you like it?"

"It's disgusting." Karen continuing with her son.

Brad boar at his mother's backside. Whatever skin Karen had exposed was taking a beating and the slapping echoed off the walls of the dining room.

"Fuck yeah it is. Then why did jerk me off on your waffles and eat it?" Brad grunted loudly.

"Because I'm a filthy disgusting cunt."

"Jesus mom. I love you. Why do think eating my cum disgusting?"

"Because of how gooey and salty it is. The fact that its being stored up in the bottom of disgusting pair of balls. Yours especially, so thick it sticks to the roof of my mouth and throat as I swallow it. I nearly can chew on it like gum." Karen was getting fucked really hard at this point. It was hard for her to maintain her demeanor.

"God damn you dirty whore. Tell me you want to eat my cum." Brad commanded as he felt his nuts twitch.

"I want to eat all your gross semen."

"Louder. Tell me."

"I WANT TO EAT MY SON'S SPERM!"

Brad savagely fucked his mother against the table in response to her dirty talk.

"GOD. I'm so stupid. Next thing you know, I'm letting you piss in my face."

"Fuck mom. That really IS disgusting. You would do that?"

Karen purposely didn't answer right away. In fact, she wasn't sure she wanted to open that door. But it was extremely hot to dirty talk about it. Brad felt the same way.

Brad fucked and slammed away. Karen looked forward.

"I guess a disgusting CUNT like me doesn't have a choice in the matter, do I?"

"Mom, get on your knees."

Karen spun around, got on her knees next to the table, and looked up innocently at her son. Her loose-fitting dress fell back into place. Her hair was slightly disheveled

Brad's right hand flew up and down his 8" thick cock soaked in his mom's hot pussy juice.

"Open your mouth as wide as you can."

Karen opened her mouth extremely wide. Her lovely jaw dropped, and the sides of her pink lips stretched. Her sexy eyes locked in on her sons.

"Stick out your slut tongue!"

The submissive wanton mother tilted her head back a bit more and slowly extended her wet tongue as far as she could. She wanted to present him with a perverted look that would make his balls exploded like an atom bomb. She was hoping her open mouth and dangling tongue would be etched in her son's brain forever.

Brad placed the tip of dick on the end of Karen's long wide tongue.

"Eat my cum mom!" Brad grunted loudly.

relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,672 Followers