My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,672 Followers

"FUCK MOM!" Brad felt his nuts twitch. That familiar feeling right before he released a huge load.

"Look me in the eyes honey. Don't look away."

Karen continued to feel Brad heart beat through his cock that was lodge in her mature cunt. She looked outside the car windows for a second affirming that nobody in the parking.

Brad looked up at his mother with begging eyes.

"Fill your mother CUNT!!" Karen yelled as she .

As soon as Karen felt the first load shoot out of Brad's big penis, she started bouncing hard again with more vigor. Brad cringed as his mother's body smacked hard onto his lap, pulling the 2nd load of the day from his full balls.

***

*Cum #3 -- 1:00pm - Before Dad's get back home from the store

Karen and Brad decided to go straight home after their quick rendezvous in the car.

A few hours went by as Karen prepped for dinner at home. She texted Greg to pick up a few items at the grocery store on his way back from the church gathering.

"Shit. Dad just pulled up." Brad said with long 9" cock his hand. He was masturbating himself rather hard but stopped when he heard his father's car pull up into the drive way. However,

Karen was on her knees in front of her horny son, fully dressed in a sexy black long sleeve turtle neck sweater and a dark blue pair of skinny jeans.

"Well I guess you need to hurry up then." Karen said softly as she looked up at her tall boy. She slowly rubbed his thighs as a form of an encouragement.

Brad nervously looked towards the kitchen door and then back down at his exquisite looking mother on her knees.

Karen's glamorous face had a light shade of blush on her full cheeks. Her mesmerizing green eyes were outlined in a thin line dark mascara. The inviting full lips had a dark shade of pink lipstick on them. Her thick chestnut hair was split down her the center of the top of her head and flowed down past her broad shoulders. The flowing mane started straight and then began a wavy curl as it descended. Karen hooked her hair around the back of her ears to better reveal the entire surface of her perfectly symmetrical face. The thick material of the black top extended up to the top of her thin slender neck. The shad of her hair and black turtle neck accented her creamy white skin and highlighted her radiant facial features.

"It's up to you Brad. Why don't you let me up so I can greet your father at the door? Obviously, you want to piss your milky jizz all over my face. But perhaps you don't have the balls to do it while your father is coming in." Clearly Karen was egging and challenging her son. Hoping he would take action quickly.

"Baby. A man knows what he wants and takes what he wants." Karen looked up at her boy with a serious face.

Brad started jerking off really hard and fast again. Karen judged by the size of Brad's bouncing balls and fast jerking, that he needed to orgasm right away.

"Mom. I am going jerk off all over your pretty face." Brad focused all attention on beating off as quick as he could.

"Oh you are, are you? You nasty boy. How could you do such a godawful thing to your poor old mother? Why do you enjoy seeing my whore face caked with your gross baby batter?" Karen asked but she knew the answer. She loved pushing her son's buttons with descriptive dirty talk.

"I just did my make-up. You'd blast your thick sperm on my face right before I am supposed to meet your father? Your creamy white gunk will surely stain my black top." Karen said innocently.

"Fuck. Get ready. Don't move." Brad urgently while aiming the tip of penis a bit closer to mother's heavenly face.

"Wow. Yes sir. Well, I guess there is no talking you out of dumping your delicious semen on me." Karen said sarcastically.

Brad heard the trunk of the SUV shut. His heavy balls jumped and shook with the rhythm of his hard jerking. He leaned forward a few more inches, steadied the tip of his cock head, and aimed.

"BRAD!! EMPTY YOUR FUCKING BALLS RIGHT NOW! JERK OFF ON MOMMY'S STUPID CUNT FACE!" Karen yelled up at her son just as the first stream of cum shot out of Brad's large penis.

Brad roared and started blowing extremely huge gooey white streaks onto her upturned faced. The first sailed and landed right on her forehead and lined up into her hair. With his left hand, he reached around the back of his mother head and gripped her by her hair. He held her tightly to prevent her from moving, not that Karen had any intensions too.

Karen smiled big and laughed slightly as huge ribbons of cum streaked from her chin to the top of her head. The sheer volume of cum that was spurting out made Karen giggle in disbelief.

While the entire load blasted out on her beautiful glowing face, she never broke eye contact or even shut her eyes. The volleys shot forcefully against her face, but the sexy mother's make up caused her son's semen to stick. Brad grunted deeply as he pulled each load from his balls and onto his mother. He angled his cock to make sure he kept all shots onto her face. A long thick string landed over the center of her nose. Another glob shot and creamed directly on Karen's right eye socket. This finally forced her to close her eyes closed as the heavy pool settled into her eye lashes and eye lids.

A serious of smaller drops were a bit weaker and landed down onto her black sweater just above the chest area.

Karen's face was beyond ruined. The sticky mess was streaked from hairline to her chin. Even Brad was surprised how much cum he produced even though he came twice already today.

"Are you done using my skank face as your disgusting cum dump?" Karen reached to scoop the gunky paste out of her eye socket.

The kitchen door open that led in from the garage. Though Karen and Brad were in the living room and out of view, Karen felt it was time to end this debauchery. She quickly got up and ran across the living room and upstairs. As she skipped up the stair, large dabs of cum that was on the lower half of her face, dripped down onto her black sweater.

Brad stuffed his still hard cock into pants with a huge smile on his face.

"Brad, can you help me with some of these groceries."

"Sure Dad."

"Where's mom?" Greg asked.

"I think she's taking a shower" Brad said as he walked into the kitchen. His still twitching cock pressed hard against his jeans which caused him to walk a little funny.

"Jesus, we're going to be late again."

***

*Cum #4 -- 5:00pm -- Home videos

"Brad, come look at these." Greg yelled from the living. He was enthusiastically placing a DVD into the DVD player to the flat screen TV.

"Cut it out. Your father is calling you." Karen giggled as she swatted Brad's hand away from her bubbly ass.

Karen was in the kitchen making Christmas cookies. She was wearing a sexy pink button down v-neck cardigan sweater with a loose fitting jean skirt.

Brad walked into the living room and plopped on the couch. He took his cell phone out of his pocket and started browsing Facebook, completely uninterested in what his father had to show him. Even though it was Christmas Day, Brad couldn't shake the thought that his father was now the 3rd wheel under his roof.

"Well darn. Where is the remote for this thing?" Greg asked while searching the shelving for the DVD player controller.

Brad looked up at his father and offered no help. In fact, he stared at Greg and felt a bit of pity for him. Karen had concluded for a while now that Greg was only a shadow of the man he once was, but Brad was starting to come to that realization as well. Greg was slowly balding and quickly packing on the extra pounds. More importantly, not putting the effort in being the husband/father he needed to be.


"I put a bunch of home movies on a DVD a few days ago."

"DVD dad? Does anyone know what those are anymore"

"Fine. You can take this and you can put it on your devices."

"Where were you this morning?" Greg said as he put the phone to the side of his face. He got up and walked into the kitchen.

Karen reached behind them and grabbed the large heavy throw blanket that was draped over the back of the couch. She fanned out the blanket over her and Brad's lap. Karen looked over into the kitchen area where she could see Greg standing with his back facing them. The oblivious father stared out the window at the snow in the backyard.

Brad didn't know what his mother was doing until she leaned against his side and reached to the one button in front of his plaid loose fitting pajama bottoms. The blanket covered her roaming hands as she continued to watch Greg's movements in the kitchen. Karen expertly popped the front of button and reached in with her warm soft left hand.

She fished out her son's hardening boner through the opening on the front of his PJs. Karen immediately started jacking her son off under the big throw blanket. The thick fleece covering was bouncing up and down rapidly over Brad's lap. His eyes were occasionally glazing over from his mother's expert grip.

The scene was surreal. On the flat panel 65" LED TV showed a video of Brad at 9 years old on a sledding on a big red sled. Karen was behind her him on the sled, ready to push Brad down the snowy hill. Greg was normally videotaping so most of the footage consisted of Brad and his friends or Brad and his mom. After sliding to the bottom of the steep hill. Greg and Karen slid down in their own sled to meet Brad at the bottom.

"That was awesome" A young Brad said into the camera as they meet at the base. Out of nowhere, Karen tackled her young son into the snow bank. They playfully rolled around the snow while laughing and giggling.

"Sweetie, go easy on him. You don't want to embarrass him and word to get out of that his mom beat him in a snow fight." Greg voice came from behind the camera as he continued videotaping.

The warm comfy blanket continued to jut up and down to Karen's hard and fast stroke session.

Brad mind wandered as he watched himself and his mother roll around in the snow on the TV. He realized that might be the first time he experienced getting a boner. Perhaps wrestling with his gorgeous mother in the snow catapulted him into puberty.

Karen leaned a bit closer and put her head close to the side of his face. Her hot breath on breath on his neck snapped him back to the present. Brad looked down to his lap and only saw the heavy blanket violently hop up and down. He felt himself get steel hard and start to breath heavily. Karen didn't say a word but just poured herself into making him release for the 4th time today.

Brad turned and faced his mother through half open glazed over eyes. Her strong left arm was shaking hard from the intense beating she was giving him. The quick jerk motions caused her whole body to shake and her hair was bouncing slightly.

She removed off her tight gripping hand off her son's beefy tool and brought it quickly up to her mouth. Karen then licked her entire palm and fingers to give it a slick surface. Brad's cock was so hard that blanket tented up as it fell around his groin. His mother reached back underneath the blanket and swiftly resumed her mission. The blanket began to bounce again.

"Ok. We'll see you soon then. Don't forget to get the whiskey" Greg said to Trish over the phone. As he turned back towards the living room, he hung up the phone.

Karen stopped her manual assault on her son's cock. She didn't let go of large member fearing the boner would pop up through up through the blanket. Instead, Karen pressed the hard shaft down along his left leg. To Brad, this felt amazing, but also slightly painful. His beefy dick pulsated in his mother's tight grip.

"Sounds like they are going to be over in about an hour" Greg said as he came over to the couch and sat down next to Karen and Brad.

Brad and Karen's hearts were skipping beats at this moment.

"Oh, this was a fun one." Greg said pointing at the TV.

Karen put her head on Brad's shoulder as she watched the video play out. With motherly affection, she rubbed the side of her face on her son's shoulder while the nostalgic scene on the television played out.

On the video, out walked Karen wearing a long sleeve red silky robe with white snowflake prints all of it. The satin cover up was really short and tied to together by a thin waist tie. She walked into frame and sat down with Brad who was at the base of the Christmas tree. She was leaning back against the side of the couch, watching Brad open his next gift. The wide angle of the camera showed the sides of Karen's long luscious legs. Karen sat on her meaty ass and pressed her legs against her chest as she happily watched Brad rip through the presents. Brad remembered that morning vividly and recalled seeing between his mother's legs and gawking at her puffy mound that was bulge through her white panties. Karen felt Brad's cock twitch in her hand. She decided to keep a grip on Brad's thick beefy dick until she found an opening to get up.

Suddenly the dryer went off from downstairs.

"Greg, can you take the towels out of the dryer and put them into the bathrooms. I have a splitting headache."

Greg got up and headed downstairs. Karen kept her head on her son's shoulder and made sure the coast was clear before making any moves.

"Listen and watch out for your father." Karen whispered as she shifted her body and lowered her head toward Brad's lap. She quickly burrowed and now was completely covered by the large blanket. Brad felt Karen tongue the sides and head of his dick.

Karen's boiling hot mouth felt like heaven on tip of his dick. Brad was already extremely worked up and he knew that it would take long for his scrotum to detonate.

Karen knew only had a few minutes to make her son's blow his balls. The blanket bounced quickly as his mother bobbed her head. She had cupped her son's balls with her left hand and jacked off the shafted her right. Her entire body was lying the right of him on the couch and she rested her right shoulder on Brad's stomach.

"Woooow." Brad said under his breath. He instinctively spread his legs a bit more as Karen's left hand expertly massage his aching nut sack.

Karen bobbed her head again, now slamming her head down as far as she could physically go. The wet smacking noises that were coming from Karen's throat were muffled by the thick throw blanket that laid over her.

Brad was on the ropes sort of speak. Karen enjoyed seeing Brad's wet filthy cock extend out of the front slit of his PJ bottoms. She clamped onto the plump tip of the cock formed a tight suction with her humid mouth. She beat hard on the entire shaft with her hand.

Brad's breathing became erratic and his whole body became tense.

Suddenly Karen popped her head off of her son's cock and from underneath the warm blanket. She quickly wrapped the blanket tight around her Brad's twitching penis.

Karen heard the dryer shut from downstairs and the stairs began to creek. They realized quickly that Brad's father was on his way back to join them.

"Fuck mom. I was so close."

"I know honey." Karen clearly annoyed but kissed her son on the side of her face.

"Hey guys. Still watching the videos?" Greg said as he casual walked past his wife and son on the couch.

Greg tossed the freshly washed laundry basket down on the couch at the foot of the stairs. He walked over and joined Karen and Brad on the couch.

"Greg. Can you bring that upstairs? My back hurts and I'm extremely tired. I still have start dinner."

"No problem babe. We've having Christmas ham, right?"

"Of course, Greg. Any other request?" Karen said sarcastically.

"Love you too joy of my life." Greg quipped back.

Greg walked upstairs

"Quick honey."

Karen quickly reached under her jean skirt and pulled off her panties. The full back silky red panties were one of Brad's favorites even though they were much larger than the tiny thongs she wears for him.

What Brad wasn't expecting next was Karen putting the red panties on her head and laying on her back on the couch. Still in her tight pink cardigan and skirt, Karen spread her legs to reveal her juicy cunt.

"Jesus mom."

"Hurry up son. Mommy is all yours."

Brad jumped on top of his mother. With his left hand extended for support, he used his right hand to guide his still hard boner into his mom's waiting pussy. Brad raging hard on slipped right in as Karen was still wet from blowing him a few minutes earlier.

"Listen for the stairs sweetie." Karen whispered.

Brad hooked his mother's long athletic legs onto his broad shoulders. This caused the denim skirt to reveal more of Karen's hips and lower stomach.

He was so worked up that he quickly began pounding his mother into the couch with deliberate and forceful jabs.

"Pound out a quickie with mommy." Karen said through the silky panties.

Loud skin on skin slaps filled the living room. Karen made cute subtle yelps each time Brad connected.

As he fucked fast and hard, Brad heard a familiar laugh coming from the television that was still playing old family Christmas videos. On the screen, Karen was blowing kisses at the camera while she was being filmed making dinner. This time Brad was holding the camera.

"Love you mom."

"Love you to pookie." Karen flashed another cute smile at the camera and waved him off.

His mother smile on the screen, the fast fucking, and mom's panties on her face all caused Brad to lose his load within 30 seconds. Karen laid motionless and speechless, letting her son give her a quick beating.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH MOM!" Brad grunted through his teeth, so he wasn't that loud.

Brad shot whatever soupy cum that was collected up in quivering nuts. Nothing made Karen feel more alive than feeling her son explode inside of her.

They both laughed as Brad sat back on his heels. Karen composed herself and put her panties back on underneath the stylish skirt.

***

*Cum #5 -- 10:00pm -- By the Christmas tree


Later that evening, after Greg went to sleep, Brad convinced his mom to dig out that sexy red festive robe from Christmas a few years ago. There were only a few candles lit around the living to add a warm glove to the room. The lights on the Christmas tree provided much of the luminosity in the large living room.

Karen sat up against the end of the couch that at the base of the Christmas tree. She had on exactly what she had worn in the home video they watched earlier.

She put on a brand new pair of white see through g-string thong panties. However, she did not have anything else on underneath the silky short robe. The only difference now was that Brad had his face buried in his mother's needy cunt. He hooked his finger in the panties and moved to the side as he feasted on her clit right there under the tree.

A few about 15 minutes of rough fingering and sensual licking of her smoldering pussy, Karen felt that she was about to explode. She looked down between her legs to see Brad probing with his fingers once again.

"Faster baby. Mommy is...UGH...mommy is almost there." Karen said as her face got extremely flushed. She recalled all the nasty thing she did with her son throughout the day and she was so horny from it. Karen thoroughly enjoyed engaging in dirty perverted acts with her son and more importantly, she loved how Brad was becoming more proactive in their sinful relationship. Even though some words and actions were degrading toward his mother, He understood that she loved it and wanted more it.

Brad, like a good son, worked over Karen's pussy like a madman. Suddenly a clear stream of pussy juice shot out and soak Brad's hand, arm, and face. Brad kept working his fingers and then dove to lick at her clit once again. Karen came 2 times in a row all while muffling her blissful screams into the palms of her hands. Brad fished out his cock and immediately started rubbing himself with the freshly squirted love juice.

relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,672 Followers