My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,673 Followers

Brad used his mother's mouth as a cum catcher as if it were one of his old dirty socks.

Karen didn't move as Brad jerked off a few shots of cum into his mother wide open mouth. He wiped the remnant drops around his piss hole across her tongue. Using it like a jizz towel.

She swallowed everything her son gave her and eventually stood up. Brad watched in awe as his mother looked him in the eyes and opened her mouth wide to show him her now empty mouth.

"Have a good semester. You're going to be late for the first class." Karen said as she gave her out of breath son a quick kiss on his sweaty cheek.

** Note: Thank you all for the reading the latest chapter and your patience. This series is far from over so shoot me ideas as you get them. The next chapter will revolve around a week long photo shoot/vacation in Puerto Rico. However, I am open to additional fill in scenarios that keeps the spice alive between Karen and her son.

relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,673 Followers