My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 07

Story Info
Svetlana's mean streak emerges.
2.2k words
4.05
8.2k
3
2

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and Svetlana must have discussed what happened next, because it was way too choreographed to have been spontaneous. Svetlana pulled me to my feet and took the wet panties from around my neck. Then she slowly removed the pocket pussy from my still erect cock. Sara emerged smiling with a large bag of ice. This was not going to be fun, at least for me. They were probably going to love it. Sara placed a towel on Adrian's leather office chair to protect it. Then she put the bag of ice on the towel and called me over to her. I walked around the desk naked with an erection, apparently thanks to the Viagra.

Sara said simply "sit" when I got to the chair, and I tentatively lowered myself on to the bag of ice.

Fuck, that was uncomfortably cold! The ice felt quite painful on my asshole and balls, but it did the trick, as my cock shriveled very quickly. As soon as my erection disappeared, Sara motioned for me to stand up and go back to Svetlana's side of the desk. I walked round there, feeling far less enthusiastic about what fate I faced next. My cock looked tiny now, and both women taunted me. Then, before the Viagra could kick in again, Svetlana knelt before me in her little tennis outfit, and locked me into the cock-cage.

"Perfect," she said once it was secured. "I will unlock you once a week for a deep cleanse. Let me know if you have trouble peeing. Obviously, you will have to sit to pee, like a bitch."

She had evidently done this before, as she knew all of the things to look out for. Svetlana got up from her knees, and took one of the keys to my cock-cage from the desk. She handed one key to Sara, and asked her if she could have Adrian put the third key into his wall safe. Then, in an unexpected announcement, she told Sara that Stacey was to be the fourth key-holder.

In fact, on Adrian's orders, Stacey would be the primary key-holder in Vegas, for the upcoming wedding.

Once it was established that four people had the power to unlock me, Svetlana spoke.

"Beat it! Get back to work."

I started to leave the office, still naked, with my clothes in my hands. I was going to go into the restroom, retrieve the egg and wash it. Then after I was dressed, return it to one of my tormentors.

As I got halfway across the office, Sara stopped me in my tracks with the words "the egg?"

I started to explain my plan but Sara cut me off.

"The egg?" she repeated and I knew exactly what she wanted.

It was very humiliating, but I squatted, and squeezed my stomach muscles as if trying to have a bowel movement. The egg emerged slowly from my asshole, as Sara and Svetlana looked on with amusement. I caught it before it hit the expensive Persian rug I was squatting on. Sara told me to return it to Svetlana when it was sanitary, and I left the room with my tail between my legs.

I stayed out of Svetlana's way the rest of the day, but in the late afternoon Adrian needed a ride to the bank. I was outside his front door waiting in the limo with the air conditioning on. I saw him and Sara emerge from the entrance of his house, and I exited the limo to open the door for them.

Adrian had a black power suit on, with a graphite shirt and a lime-green tie. He had a matching lime-green pocket square, and Sara's entire outfit was the exact same shade as his pocket square. This was the second time he had used my wife as a color co-ordinated accessory. She was still wearing the mini skirt and bustier that she had been wearing earlier. Adrian deemed her outfit too risqué for the bank, so she remained in the car while he went to take care of his business.

Adrian never left us alone, but it seemed like he was more relaxed about it now my cock was caged.

Sara clicked on the intercom and I spoke first.

"What's with the color co-ordinated outfits, Sara?" I asked jealously.

"It's a new rule," Sara confirmed. "If Adrian is wearing a pocket square, I need to have an outfit that matches it exactly, from head to toe. In fact, whenever he purchases a new pocket square, I receive a photo of it, so that I can go shopping too. Cute huh? It makes me wet when everybody knows I belong to Adrian. Eventually he will brand me or tattoo me, with a permanent symbol of ownership. But for now this conveys the same message."

When she said that, it made me realize that Sara had become a different person. She was addicted to the vibrating egg, addicted to several different drugs, addicted to the high-roller lifestyle, under the threat of blackmail and total alienation from her racist family, and generally in love with the idea of submission to a black man. She had developed deep genuine feelings for this man. He was the first man to make her have an orgasm. Also she loved the humiliation that washed over her like a high from a powerful drug, every time he dominated her publicly. I had nothing left to offer her, and decided to focus on extricating myself out from under Adrian's threats of blackmail.

Once my cock was in the cage, Svetlana's mean streak emerged. I use the words "mean streak", but she was actually quite sadistic. I had to report to her every morning as soon as I got to work. She would always be dressed sexily and the key to my cock-cage would be hanging around her neck, often nestled between her ample breasts. She would be freshly spritzed in the perfume I loved. My cock would twitch involuntarily as soon as I inhaled her scent. However, just to make quite sure I was aroused, she would give me a Viagra.

She knew full well that any erection that resulted, would be quite uncomfortable within the rigid confines of the cock-cage. After, I had taken the little blue pill, Svetlana would inspect my cock-cage. She wanted to ensure the fit was correct, and that I didn't have any soreness or rash from the prolonged confinement. This inspection required her to get a pretty close look at my genital area. I felt like we could have accomplished it by me laying on a table, but Svetlana subjected me to her own program.

Every morning, she would put on a pair of latex gloves, kneel before me and closely inspect my cock and balls. The sight of the beautiful young Czech girl on her knees with her head in my crotch, would get my blood flowing immediately. This would result in a painful semi-erection, that was barely contained by the cage. Also barely contained was Svetlana's amusement, as she fondled my penis, testicles and scrotum to check for soreness. This torturous examination could take up to twenty minutes and was the highlight of her day.

Occasionally, she would decide that the cage needed cleaning. Her decision seemed arbitrary, and based on nothing more than her whim. This morning, as luck would have it, Svetlana decided that today was such a day. She was still on her knees and she looked up at me with an innocent smile. My cock strained against the cage, and I let out a wince of pain.

She maintained eye contact with me as she fished the key out from between her tits. The key was on a short necklace, and I was sure that this was also by design. It meant that she had to get her neck very close to the cock-cage to open it. More giggles from her, as I grimaced again, from the discomfort of my growing erection. She opened the lock of my cock-cage and released me from the confines of it.

My cock sprung free and stiffened rapidly, as the young girl took the cage away from me. I knew the drill and turned my back to her. She secured my hands behind my back with a short piece of nylon rope that she kept in her drawer. As soon as I was deemed no threat to my chastity, I turned to face her.

My cock was throbbing now as it danced wildly between my legs. Svetlana giggled, enjoying the effect she was having on me. Then she took the cock-cage and submerged it in a pot of boiling water to sterilize it. This process took twenty minutes and about the same amount of time for the stainless steel contraption to cool.

Once the cage was off she would remove the gloves. She loved to remind me that she wore the gloves, in case my cage had any trace of urine on it. As emasculating as the cage was, even worse was the fact that I had to sit down to take a piss, whenever I wore it. This made me feel even more like a bitch, and Svetlana knew it. After she had discarded the latex gloves, and my cage was being sterilized, Svetlana would clean my cock, balls and taint. It was technically a medical necessity, the need to keep everything sterile to prevent infection.

However, a true medical professional would not have removed the gloves. Or had their nails perfectly manicured to match their lipstick. Or just spritzed themself with my favorite perfume. Or applied moisturizer to their hands just before the cleaning to make them silky smooth to the touch. Or have used such a tender teasing touch to clean my balls. Or to have lingered so tantalizingly long around my taint.

Truth is my periodic cleanse was sexual torture. To have a beautiful young girl handle your genitals so tenderly and gently, for upwards of forty minutes, was just a mind-fuck. I would leak copious amounts of pre-cum during the process. Svetlana would feign total surprise, every time I dripped my seminal fluid on her hands. She would act disgusted, and wipe the offending juices on my ass or stomach. I wanted to ask her why she didn't just wear the gloves, but I already knew the answer.

Besides, Adrian had permitted her wide latitude in punishing me if necessary, and she had a few very unpleasant tricks up her sleeve. Sometimes she would punish me in reaction to something I said or did. Sometimes just because she could.

We both knew that it took twenty minutes for the cock-cage to be cool to the touch, after being sterilized in boiling water. Sometimes, just to be cruel, she would put the cage back on when it was still quite hot. It was never enough to burn my skin, but I would hop around in obvious discomfort for several minutes, as the cage slowly cooled.

Another one of her punishments was to put medical grade BenGay on my nuts. Adrian had a supply of it from his days as a conditioning coach in the NFL. This was typically used to treat deep muscle pain. The heat that this topical analgesic cream would emanate through my balls was very uncomfortable. Once or twice I displayed enough signs of physical distress, that she wiped the topical cream off with a wet wipe, fearing that she had injured me.

Another of her favorite punishments was to burn my nuts with Nair hair remover. Adrian wanted me to look less like a man, so he entrusted Svetlana with the hair removal of my genital area. The young girl would normally shave me, which, in itself, was a total, torturous mind-fuck. However, if I pissed her off, or if she was in a bad mood, she would use Nair. Used properly, this is a highly effective method of hair removal. However, it states clearly on the package to apply for five to six minutes, and under no circumstances, more than fifteen minutes.

When Svetlana wanted to punish me, she would tie my hands behind my back, remove the cock-cage, and coat my nuts with a liberal dose of Nair. She would then conveniently forget about me. She did this to me four or five times and the pain was considerable. Definitely more intense than the medical grade BenGay. I jumped in the swimming pool the first time to cool my nuts!

Unfortunately, the hair removal process was effective, and I left a bunch of pubic hair in the pool. Adrian went ape-shit and wanted to know what the fuck happened. Svetlana promised me a handjob if I took the blame, so I told Adrian I was experimenting with Nair, and in a panic jumped into the pool.

He is a clean-freak, and ended up draining the pool completely, to make sure it was free of my short and curlies. Svetlana never came through on the handjob, and Adrian docked the $1700 pool draining bill from my paycheck. The next time Svetlana had my hands tied, and the Nair in her hands, she coldly told me to stay the fuck out of the pool and to suck it up. She really was a sadist.