My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 06

Story Info
Sara and Svetlana make me come.
1.9k words
4.08
10.7k
5
4

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Svetlana called Sara, and was very detached and clinical in her assessment of my situation.

"Hi Sara, I am trying to get Chris to bust a nut so that I can cage him," Svetlana said dispassionately. "Can I use your vibrating egg for a few minutes? I doubt it will take long," she added, to mock me.

I couldn't hear Sara's response, but Svetlana giggled and said, "That would be great if you have the time to come and watch his final orgasm. See you in a minute."

"Sara's on her way here with the magic egg," Svetlana said, apparently more excited by the latest turn of events.

I panicked, and started to stress about the scented panties hanging from my neck. They were obviously Svetlana's, seeing as how they were the same color and material as the pajamas she was wearing. Svetlana waited until we could hear Sara's high heels clicking in the hallway. Then, at the last second, she removed the panties from around my neck, and tossed them into the Victoria's Secret bag.

Sara entered the room in a very short lime-green miniskirt, a matching bustier and green heels. She had so many slutty clothes that I had never seen before, and my cock stiffened as soon as I saw her dressed this way.

On the days that she stayed at our house, she only wore sweats, baggy workout shorts or her pajamas. Believe me, her pajamas were nothing like the sexy garments Svetlana was wearing.

Sara knew the effect that she still had on me.

"I will stay and watch him fuck his pocket pussy," she said with a giggle. "It won't take him long to come, if we are both egging him on."

Svetlana responded, "Thanks Sara, but I have lots of time to fuck with him. I just don't know his hot buttons the way you do."

Sara smiled as she grasped what the young Czech girl needed from her.

"I am no longer permitted to touch him," Sara said without emotion. "But I am happy to share the tricks I used to employ, to drain his nuts."

They both sounded so clinical and disinterested in my actual pleasure. They just needed to get me off, put the cage on me, and then "keep me horny until the wedding". Sara came over to me and started to tell Svetlana about our simulated sex sessions. This piqued Svetlana's curiosity and she asked Sara for the juicy details.

Sara smiled and said, "Svetlana, go and change into a mini skirt or a short dress. Something that you would wear if you wanted your boyfriend to bend you over the desk, and fuck you."

Svetlana left the room to go and change. My wife used the opportunity to warn me about Adrian's plans for me. Sara and I were not allowed to be alone in Adrian's house, so she was very anxious about getting caught. She told me that Adrian was working out in the gym with the personal trainer, so it was unlikely that he would come into the office before Svetlana returned.

"Adrian is going to make you wear a cock-cage from today until the wedding," Sara began. "There will be a lot of temptation for you in Vegas, and Adrian is hoping that you will screw up and make a bad decision. Svetlana has been instructed to tease you and keep you horny for the next five months. Stacey is also attending the wedding, and I believe that she is an integral part of Adrian's master plan. Keep your wits about you when that slut is around."

I thanked Sara for the heads-up. We heard Svetlana's heels on the marble floor, and Sara stopped talking. When Svetlana entered the room I did a double-take. She looked absolutely spectacular. She was wearing a cute tennis outfit. A very short white pleated skirt, tiny white crop-top and white high heels. It was very simple and very fucking sexy.

Svetlana walked over to me and got right in my personal space. She had reapplied my favorite perfume, and smelled amazing.

"Do you like my outfit, handsome?" she teased. "Would you like to fuck me in it?"

My cock throbbed within the confines of the pocket pussy, as Svetlana offered herself to me.

"Let's begin with simulated sex," Sara said without emotion. "The goal is to create the illusion of penetrative sex, while actually using the pocket pussy."

As Sara gave her specific instructions, the young woman followed them exactly. Svetlana slowly pulled the pocket pussy from my erect cock, and handed it to Sara.

Sara told me to lay on the floor of Adrian's office. Svetlana removed her white thong panties and let them fall to the floor. Then she stood over me with her pussy above my erection. Sara started to apply KY to the pocket pussy before Svetlana spoke.

"I don't think you need any more lube," she said with a giggle. "He already came once. He ejaculated inside his pussy, but he came so quick I figured I would cut him some slack, and let him bust his nut one last time. Poor bastard is going to have to wait five months until his next orgasm. I gave him a Viagra and he got hard again."

"Good to go then," Sara said, before kneeling next to Svetlana, about two feet from me.

Sara demonstrated how to hide the pocket pussy under her skirt. She gripped the end of it between her legs, so that it was in the same spot as her real vagina. Then she showed Svetlana how to mount me, so that it looked as if we were actually fucking. Svetlana grabbed the pocket pussy and tried several times to replicate Sara's movements. She was a quick learner and each time she mounted me it felt more realistic.

"You need to talk dirty to him also," Sara told Svetlana. "He always gets off on that."

The last time Svetlana mounted me in the cowboy position, was spectacular. She walked over to me, seductively wiggling her ass in her tennis skirt. She lowered herself slowly to her knees, right above my cock. She put one hand under her skirt to position the pocket pussy in the exact right spot. Then she grabbed just the tip of my cock with her soft fingertips, and positioned it at the entrance to my pussy.

"Fuck me baby," she cooed, as she lowered herself on to me.

She let me fuck her for a few strokes, then abruptly dismounted me. I was lying naked on the office floor, balls deep in my pocket pussy, but it felt like I had just fucked Svetlana.

"Perfect," Sara said in a business like tone. "Next up doggy-style!"

I ended up "fucking" Svetlana in multiple positions, as Sara instructed her on the fine art of simulated sex. She let me enjoy her while she bent over Adrian's massive desk. She mounted me reverse cowboy, as I sat in his oversized leather chair.

We even fucked on the office floor, in the missionary position. Sara had me prop myself up on my elbows, so that I didn't invade Svetlana's space. Then as I gazed into her beautiful blue eyes, I entered Svetlana's tight little pussy, and we fucked. She placed her manicured hands on my ass-cheeks, and dictated the pace. I enjoyed this young Czech woman's toned body, writhing beneath me, until Sara decreed that it looked very realistic, and told me to dismount.

I was caught up in the moment of my lovemaking with Svetlana. So, as I got up onto my knees, it was shocking to see that pocket pussy clinging to the end of my cock. Sara and Svetlana shared a giggle at my expense, and Sara said that it was time to move onto the egg. The two sexily dressed women had me bend over Adrian's desk, so that the weight of my body held the pocket pussy firmly in place.

Sara had already put me in this position a few weeks before. She had coaxed two loads out of me using the egg, before presenting me with my new pocket pussy. I resisted fucking it for a while. However, with that vibrating egg humming away in my ass, and Sara talking dirty to me, she wore me down. I ended up breaking in my new pussy, as Sara taunted me to climax.

Now she instructed Svetlana on how to use the egg, if she needed me to orgasm quickly. Her tone was businesslike again, as if she were teaching an intern how to use the copy machine. Sara shared my hot buttons with Svetlana.

"He is submissive, enjoys being taken control of, loves the feel of silk, responds favorably to perfume," she began. "If I only had two minutes to get him off I would use the egg and my panties," she continued.

Svetlana acted like this was all completely new to her. I found this amusing, because just prior to Sara joining us, Svetlana had me fucking my pocket pussy with her scented, silky panties around my neck.

"I want to try and get him to come quickly," Svetlana exclaimed.

Svetlana reached into the Victoria's Secret bag, and retrieved her pink silk pajama panties, that she had masturbated in, earlier that morning. She gave them another spritz of perfume, and hung them around my neck. Sara showed her how to place the egg right between the base of my balls and my taint. Then Svetlana wrapped her fist around the panties, and pulled my head back using them as a leash.

"Fuck your new pussy," she growled, as Sara clapped and giggled.

I started to fuck the sex toy, excited that I had been given the green light to ejaculate. The Viagra was definitely making it hard to come, but I knew I was on the road to an orgasm. Svetlana had the panty leash in one hand, and the magic egg perfectly placed on my nuts, in her other hand. I was fucking the pocket pussy hard now, and Svetlana said she thought I would have come by now. Sara admitted that she had one more trick up her sleeve, and Svetlana told me to stop thrusting.

"He responds favorably to the egg in his ass," Sara said with a smile.

"My favorite," Svetlana exclaimed enthusiastically. "I love sticking things in a guy's ass!"

Sara laughed out loud at this latest revelation, and the two girls exchanged a high-five.

"Let's start with the egg today," Sara said, trying not to let things get too out of control.

Svetlana kicked my feet apart, reminiscent of when she had searched me earlier. She picked up the aluminum egg and slid it into her pussy. A few seconds later she retrieved it, totally slick with her juices. Apparently fucking with me had made her very wet.

Svetlana pushed my face down onto the desk quite forcefully, and shoved the well lubricated egg straight into my anal passage. Her scented panties were still around my neck, and as she held me down in that position, my face was laying directly on top of them. I could feel the wetness of the panty liner against my chin, and inhaled the scent of Svetlana's juices. She fired up the egg and spoke in a commanding voice.

"Fuck your pussy, bitch! Make the most of your last orgasm for months."

A few seconds later, with the egg humming away in my ass, and the sounds of Sara and Svetlana laughing and taunting me, I exploded into the pocket pussy. They allowed me to continue thrusting my hips into the pussy, until I had completely unloaded my nuts.