My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 09

Story Info
Svetlana practices her blowjob technique on me.
1.5k words
4.09
8.5k
3
1

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that day I was cleaning up the pool house. I had just changed the sheets on the guest room bed, and noticed two tiny yellow bikinis discarded on the floor. I picked them up as they needed laundering, and continued to straighten up the bed.

Svetlana came into the room and smirked at me. "Adrian ass-fucked your wife after you left. I nibbled his nuts, and he came just as hard as the first time," she said cruelly. "He is pissed that you disturbed our fun."

Adrian was pissed and cornered me later that day.

"I will beat your ass if you try and get in the way of my afternoon fun," he said threateningly. "You are going to regret your attempt to cock-block me, you pussy. Now that I have two bitches in the house that I am fucking, I need to know where you are at all times."

Adrian must have left the girls in charge of alerting everyone to my presence. Before l left his house that day, Sara and Svetlana handed me a pink silk choker. It was very feminine, and I immediately recoiled at the thought of having to wear it. I rotated it 360 degrees to make sure that there were no derisive words on it, like "SLUT" or "BITCH" which would have been Adrian's style. It had a tiny bell attached to it, that jingled with the slightest motion.

"You are required to wear this at work, so that you don't disturb the three of us, if we are enjoying some play time," Sara said, barely able to contain her laughter.

Svetlana said, "Kneel before us," and I obeyed without question.

I felt like such a pussy, as she collared me with the girly choker and told me to stand. Even the motion of me getting to my feet set the tiny bell ringing, and Svetlana clapped her hands together in delight at my latest predicament.

I hoped they would eventually get bored of it, but they spent much of the following day fucking with me. They would text me to meet them in different rooms around the house, just to hear my bell jingling as I approached.

Adrian seemed happy with this new arrangement.

"This should work. I can hear that bitch coming a mile off. You should have used Sara's SLUT collar on him, though," he said derisively.

After my every movement was signaled, Adrian started to take even more liberties with Sara and Svetlana, enjoying the two of them in every room of the house.

Svetlana was very young and was sexually inexperienced. She made up for it with her efforts to please Adrian, but she lacked in technique. Specifically, Adrian wanted her to improve her blowjob skills. Svetlana came up with a great idea to practice her blowjobs on me. That sounded fantastic to me, and although I wasn't asked for my opinion, it was a resounding "fuck yeah!" Well, that is until Svetlana blew me for the first time.

Sara and Svetlana texted me one day to meet them in the pool house for blowjob practice. They could hear my bell jingling as I walked by the pool, towards the pool house, and were both giggling by the time I arrived. They were dressed identically today, in lime green bikinis with matching high heels. They were so sexy with their ever lightening blonde hair and their piercing blue eye contacts.

It had been over a week since Svetlana had released me from my cock-cage. I was trembling with anticipation as she knelt before me, and started to unlock my cage with the key that was around her neck. She still hadn't figured out how to lengthen the necklace that my key was attached to. Either that, or she simply enjoyed fucking with me.

She had to get her neck so close to my cage to unlock it. Seeing her long platinum blonde hair so close to my stomach, made my cock ache within the confines of the cage. Also, her new tits looked fantastic. Her enhancements were a "D" cup and as she continued to shed body fat, she looked more and more like Adrian's type, a porn star. Sara jealously eyed Svetlana's tits. The young Czech girl noticed Sara's attention and squeezed them together lewdly.

"Did you ever think of going any bigger Svetlana?" Sara asked.

"Hell no," Svetlana responded. "The next size up is an 'E' cup and they would look ridiculous on my tiny frame."

"I am not even sure I want 'D' cups," Sara said quietly, "but Adrian is adamant about me going bigger."

"When are you getting your new tits, Sara?" Svetlana asked.

Sara shuffled uncomfortably on the spot and I realized that she didn't want to have this conversation in front of me.

"I have a consultation with Dr. Matthews next week," Sara replied, without enthusiasm.

My heart sank at that revelation. Dr. Matthews served on the Home Owners Association Board with me, and we knew each other well. I didn't want him to know my wife was getting her tits enlarged again. It had only been nine months since he had inserted her current implants. At the time, Sara and I were ecstatic with the results. We had agreed with Dr. Matthews, that the full "C" cup was the perfect size for Sara's frame.

In fact the doctor had joked, "You don't want your lovely wife to look like a porn star."

Now, nine months later, Sara had a consultation booked, with a view to getting upgraded to "D" cups. The goalposts had been moved by Adrian, and the goal was now a total porn star look. Dr. Matthews would know something was wrong, especially when another man paid for Sara's new tits. I seriously contemplated resigning from that Board, especially as it seemed I wasn't going to live in that house much longer.

Once the cage was off, my cock stiffened immediately.

"Impressive," Sara said with a smirk.

"Not!" exclaimed the two girls in unison, before exchanging a high-five.

Svetlana stepped forward and told me to open my mouth.

She held a Viagra in her hand, placed it on my tongue and said "swallow."

Sara laughed as I obeyed Svetlana without hesitation.

"You are delightfully cruel, Svetlana," my wife said excitedly.

Sara and Svetlana stood in front of me, and watched as my cock danced between my legs. Sara told me that Svetlana was going to practice her blowjob techniques on me. Svetlana had picked up a compact mirror, and was applying some of Adrian's favorite lipstick. As she held the tube, I recognized it as the Barbie Pink lip gloss. The same exact shade that Adrian expected me to wear, the next time I knelt before him begging him for another favor.

A smile crept over my face, as I realized his young Czech plaything, was about to suck my cock. The end-game was to improve her blowjob skills for his enjoyment, but I was happy to be the guinea pig for that little experiment.

"Step one," Sara began, "is to make your man feel important. I usually place a pillow or cushion on the floor, in front of Adrian. This serves two purposes. It creates a visual for him that will make him anticipate the blowjob. Also, it sends a clear signal that I am not in any rush. I don't care how long it takes him to come. I will be comfortable kneeling on my pillow."

Svetlana grabbed a pillow from the bed, but Sara stopped her and told her she had something more appropriate. Svetlana tossed the pillow back on the bed, and Sara went to the closet in the guest room of the pool house. I was interested in what Sara was going to have Svetlana kneel on for her blowjob practice. I turned my head to look and my tiny bell started to ring. Both girls started laughing at that and I felt my face redden.

Sara came back with two identical red pillows. She handed one to Svetlana, and she placed it on the floor in front of me. Svetlana's pillow was made of very soft silk, was heart-shaped and had her name embroidered on it in white stitching. Sara was clutching her pillow to her chest but I could see her name was also neatly embroidered on it.

"How thoughtful of Adrian to get us matching pleasure pillows," Svetlana said with a giggle.

"Sucky pillows," Sara corrected the young Czech girl. Adrian wants us to refer to them as our "sucky pillows."

My cock throbbed at the thought of Adrian telling the girls to fetch their sucky pillows, and pleasure him orally.

The sucky pillow was having the intended effect on me. I was transfixed by it, as I anticipated Svetlana's first blowjob practice. Svetlana sank slowly to her knees and got comfortable on the heart-shaped pillow. Sara stepped closer to me and put her pillow right next to Svetlana's. My heart skipped a beat as I realized Sara was going to instruct Svetlana on the fine art of sucking cock, using my cock!

Pre-cum hung from the tip of my cock, threatening to drip onto Svetlana's pillow. Sara grabbed a wet wipe, and tenderly cleaned the fluid from my cock-head. She stepped behind me, and secured my hands behind my back, using Svetlana's short piece of nylon rope. Sara left to discard the wipe and returned with a devilish grin.