My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 10

Story Info
Sara teaches Svetlana the fine art of rimming.
2k words
4.15
9.9k
5
1

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara returned with a devilish grin and something hidden behind her back.

"Let's make him look more like Adrian first," she said joyfully.

She pulled a large black strap-on from behind her back, and giggled as she saw the huge smile disappear from my face. The strap-on was made of thick silicone, and was black and very shiny. Sara slipped the end of it over the tip of my cock, and pulled it all the way down to the base of my cock. It was already lubricated, so my erect penis slipped inside it easily.

There were two realistic looking black balls hanging from the strap-on, that hung in front of my own nuts, and pushed them up and back into my ass-crack. The strap went up between my ass-cheeks like a thong, separated into two thin straps, wrapped across my stomach, and fastened in the middle of my tummy, by my belly button. The strap-on was basically a cock extender, and as Svetlana knelt before me she was staring at a nine inch black cock.

"Perfect," Svetlana said, "just like Adrian's."

Svetlana looked up at me one more time, with her piercing blue eyes and her Barbie Pink lipgloss. Then she extended her tongue, and holding eye contact with me, took the tip of my cock into her mouth. The visual was fantastic. A young Czech girl with great tits, wearing a bikini as she knelt before me on her sucky pillow, and slowly sucked my cock-head.

However, I felt nothing through the silicone strap-on I was forced to wear. Sara knelt down next. She was dressed identically to Svetlana, and started to give the younger girl tips on what Adrian likes in a blowjob. Sara and Svetlana alternated between sucking my cock, and I felt absolutely nothing.

Occasionally I would look down at the visual, and this would cause me to breathe in sharply, from frustration. This motion would also cause my little bell to ring, and both girls would start laughing. It was pure sexual torture to watch the beautiful young Czech girl and my wife suck my cock, as they knelt on their heart-shaped sucky pillows.

The lesson lasted about an hour, and covered everything from edging, tongue bathing and deep-throating. Sara finished off by showing her student the fine art of nibbling a guy's nuts. Specifically, Adrian's nuts, as apparently he was quite fond of this sexual activity. My nuts were being forced up my ass-crack by the strap-on. So, unfortunately for me, all of the girls attentions were focused on the large black nuts, that were part of the strap-on.

Svetlana did graze my nuts on one occasion, and I don't think it was accidental. She had her head under the strap-on, and was leaning back with her tongue fully extended. She gave my scrotum a quick nibble, and I flinched involuntarily and my bell jingled.

Svetlana let out a giggle, and said "Oops, my bad," as she and Sara were cracking up.

"You really rang his bell," Sara exclaimed with joy.

After the extended session of fucking with me, the girls called it a day. I was sweating, from the sexual frustration of being tormented by these two women. They had a blast at my expense, and both of them told me they couldn't wait to do this again. Sara put their pillows away, and Svetlana removed the strap-on from my blood engorged cock.

I had leaked inside the strap-on. The combination of my pre-cum, and the lube inside the silicone cock extender, were all over the top of my cock. They made it look like I had experienced an orgasm.

Sara looked worried and said "Oh fuck, I think we made him come. Adrian will be pissed!"

I wasn't sure what Adrian had planned for me in Las Vegas, but he was adamant that I wasn't allowed to orgasm, between now and the upcoming wedding. Sara asked me directly if I had blown my wad into the strap-on, and I assured her I could barely feel any sensation wearing it. This made her very happy, and she told me we would resume blowjob practice tomorrow. My heart sank at the thought of it.

We did blowjob practice for about one hour, every day, for a week. The timing of the torture session was random, so I could never prepare myself for it.

One of them would cheerfully announce, "Let's ring his bell," and the fun and games, for them that is, would begin.

I had the worst case of blue balls I have ever had in my life. My cock throbbed in its cage. Being let out every day to go through this extended torture session, was worse than only coming out once a week for cleaning. Svetlana became an expert cocksucker, at least from the visual side of it, as I couldn't actually feel anything.

She would taunt me as she knelt before me. She would ask me to come on her face or in her hair, as she nibbled on the strap-on that sheathed my cock, and denied me any pleasure. Sara and Svetlana choreographed two-girl blowjobs, and practiced lengthy edging sessions, to be used later on Adrian.

After a week, Sara wanted to teach Svetlana the ins and outs of rimjobs. Svetlana was less than enthusiastic about this prospect, as she hated giving rimjobs.

"Rimjobs are very demeaning to women," Svetlana said, with a sour face. "I would rather get pissed on by a man, than eat his ass."

"Well, if you spend any time with Adrian, you are likely to experience both sexual acts," Sara countered.

My eyes lit up at the prospect of rimjob practice. They couldn't learn how to rim a man without anal contact. And I was the proud owner of the practice ass! Of course, Sara and Svetlana did find a way to deny me the physical sensations of a rimjob, while they were still able to practice.

They purchased a pair of tight-fitting latex briefs for me to wear during the rimjob lessons. They were two sizes too small for me, and very hard to get on. However, once I had squeezed myself into them, the latex did a great job of dulling any feelings in my asshole. Svetlana could get underneath me and rim me, and I barely felt anything.

Sara was not satisfied with my level of detachment from pleasure, after she heard me moan, just one single time. She went one step further, by coating my nuts and asshole with a medical grade numbing cream. After she applied the topical gel and shoehorned me into those latex briefs, I honestly couldn't feel a thing.

They had me in all kinds of positions, teaching Svetlana the little tricks that Adrian loved when he got a rimjob. Once Sara was satisfied that the young Czech girl could rock Adrian's world, they progressed to the Sukebe chair! The Sukebe chair is a sex toy, originally from Japan, although Adrian had his imported from Thailand. It looks like a low-slung acrylic stool, but has a wide slit down the middle of it. This enables someone to lie underneath it and lick your ass, taint or balls.

Svetlana combined the latex briefs with the black cock extender, and I took my place on the Sukebe chair. The girls practiced their moves over and over, until they were perfectly choreographed. One of the last sessions was truly memorable for me. It occurred in the pool house, as this was one of the few places in the entire house that was totally private.

I was already in place in the Sukebe chair. Sara had applied a liberal amount of the numbing gel to my ass and balls, and the girls had watched, as I shoehorned myself into the tight latex briefs. Svetlana had attached the strap-on to me, and my hands were secured behind my back.

Sara and Svetlana came into the room holding hands, and dressed identically. They were both wearing cute yellow pleated tennis skirts, yellow crop-tops and matching high heels. They were both carrying their sucky pillows, and were smiling broadly at me, as if they couldn't wait to service me. They laid their heart-shaped pillows either side of me, and took their respective places on their knees.

They started off talking dirty to me, telling me all of the options on the menu for me tonight. Sara put some KY on her hand, and began to lube up my silicone strap-on. She was whispering in my ear, as she stroked my fake cock. Svetlana was lubing up my asshole, although I felt nothing through the latex briefs. After the warm-up, they described in detail what they would do for Adrian, without making any physical contact with me.

They started with a two-girl blowjob, taking turns to alternate between sucking my cock, and talking dirty. Then Svetlana disappeared behind the Sukebe chair. She slid under the chair face first, only to emerge a few seconds later right under my nuts. She nibbled and sucked my nuts, as Sara blew me.

Once again, I felt nothing, due to the latex and the strap-on I was forced to wear. I did get a fantastic visual, as Svetlana arranged her platinum hair so that it spilled across the floor between my feet. I could only imagine how good it would feel for Adrian, to actually experience this sexual delight. Svetlana scooted back under the chair and ate my ass for several minutes, while Sara sucked my cock.

After a few minutes they switched places, in order to practice continuity. Svetlana came out from under the chair, and I enjoyed another two girl blowjob, with much more eye contact this time. Sara disappeared under the chair next, and she put her soft little tongue on my ass, balls and taint, again with no actual physical feeling from me. Svetlana sucked my cock solo for a few minutes, then looked up at me smiling through her piercing blue eye contacts.

"I am so fucking wet," she told me.

Then, that sexy bitch stood up, straddled my strap-on and mounted me! She wasn't wearing any panties under her pleated skirt, and she was indeed wet, so I slid right into her. Even though I was inside my strap-on cock extender, it felt intimate as she put her hands behind my neck, and gazed into my eyes, as she bounced up and down on my fake cock. My hands were still firmly secured behind my back, otherwise I would have cupped Svetlana's little ass-cheeks, as we fucked.

She bounced up and down on my lap for several minutes as she gazed into my eyes, and told me that she was addicted to my black cock. I couldn't feel anything of course. I would look down occasionally, and see Sara still engrossed in her rimjob. Svetlana closed her eyes, threw back her head, and had a stupendous orgasm on my lap! She was very vocal as she came, and I could tell that her breathing was ragged, as she rested her head on my shoulder to compose herself.

After she came, she removed one of her hands from behind my neck, and put it between her legs. She must have fingered herself for a couple of moments, because she emerged with one very wet index finger. She placed this finger right under my nose, and wiped her pussy juices on my top lip, so that I could smell her sex. Then she moved her finger towards my mouth, and allowed me to taste her.

She smiled tenderly at me, and I felt a very strong connection to her. I had completely forgotten about Sara, although I could occasionally feel her muted touches on my taint and nutsack. Svetlana put her lips to my ear and started to whisper to me.

"I know you can't feel anything," she began. "But all of your other senses are intact. Try and take as much from this moment as you can."