My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 11

Story Info
Svetlana jerks me off with her silky panties.
3.3k words
4.38
9.7k
7
2

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Svetlana was right. I had fantasized about fucking her, from the second she had asked me to handwash her panties. Now that it was actually happening, I couldn't believe that my sense of touch had been removed from me. However, I still had the other four senses, through which I could process this fantastic experience. I had heard Svetlana's cries of pleasure, when she orgasmed. I had seen the look of pleasure on her face. I could smell her vaginal juices, after she wiped her wet finger on my top lip. Lastly, I had tasted her fluids, when I sucked her finger clean.

Svetlana had caught her breath now, and she asked Sara if she wanted to ride me. My heart fluttered as I tried to process how I would feel, if my wife hopped on top of my nine inch fake cock. I wouldn't be able to touch her, as my hands were still tied behind my back. Maybe we could just stare into each other's eyes, as we fucked. Maybe she would allow me to kiss her. Maybe, with my new-found length and girth, I could make her orgasm.

Sara slid out from under the chair and stood up next to us.

"I don't want to ride him," she told Svetlana dismissively. "I am unable to experience a climax without my anal stimulator. In fact, I had never experienced an orgasm, prior to Adrian inserting that vibrating egg into my asshole. One of Chris' shortcomings, is his inability to satisfy me in bed. Replacing his small cock, with a black strap-on, wouldn't change anything. It would still be him that I would be fucking. I still wouldn't be able to come."

Svetlana reacted to Sara's contempt for me, by saying, "Ouch, harsh!"

Then she started to slowly bounce up and down in my lap again.

She giggled, and said "Oh well, more for me then!"

Sara responded coldly, "Knock yourself out Svetlana. I am going to find a real man, and get my rocks off."

Sara walked out of the pool house, having delivered another kick in the nuts to me.

Svetlana shrugged, put her hands back behind my neck, and started to ride me. We fucked for nearly an hour. Svetlana did all the work, and enjoyed several orgasms, bouncing up and down on my massive black cock. She was sweating now, from the physical exertion, but her quest for pleasure kept her from dismounting me. She would make eye contact with me just before each orgasm, to strengthen our connection.

Periodically, she would finger herself, and wipe her juices on my top lip, to keep my sense of smell engaged. After she had her orgasm she would rest, and compose herself. I would stick my tongue out, and lick her juices from my upper lip, thus engaging my sense of taste. She kept my top lip slick with her fluids. This helped me to enjoy the extended love-making session, even though I couldn't feel a thing.

The last two orgasms she had were the most intense, and it was my name she cried out, as she came. After her final orgasm, she slumped forward onto my shoulder and hugged my neck. I want to hug her back, but my hands were still bound behind my back. Svetlana's breathing was labored, and it took her several minutes to finally compose herself. She lifted her head off of my shoulder, and looked me in the eyes.

"That was fantastic baby," she told me. "I came so fucking hard!"

There was a pack of wet wipes on the floor by Svetlana's sucky pillow, and she reached down for it. She tenderly wiped her juices from my top lip, and leaning forward, she kissed me. It was a peck at first, but then she came back for more, and we French kissed for several minutes. My cock was harder now, than it had been since the two girls knelt on their respective sucky pillows, to blow me.

Kissing Svetlana had always been a fantasy of mine, and we kept looking into each other's eyes as we made out, which strengthened the connection for me. In between kisses, Svetlana whispered sweet nothings to me.

"I am so sorry for everything you have been through, handsome," she began. "I promise I will make it up to you. I apologize for giving Adrian the webcam footage of you sniffing, and then stealing my panties. The next time I clean your cock-cage, I will give you a handjob. It looks like you could really use some relief."

"You have no idea, Svetlana," I replied. "Thank you. Your apology means a lot to me. My extended period of enforced celibacy is clouding my judgement, and driving me insane with desire."

"Your infatuation with me is very flattering, and I want you in my life," she said sweetly.

I asked her why she had submitted to Adrian's every whim? What was in it for her? She was evasive, and started to kiss me again very tenderly, as if she were my girlfriend. She started to bounce up and down again on my cock. As we fucked, in between kisses, she promised she would suck me off the next time the two of us were alone.

"I assume you like blowjobs" she said with a giggle. "You can jerk off on my tits if you prefer."

I was breathing hard now as she mind-fucked me. I think she enjoyed the power she wielded over me, because she started to get inside my head even more.

"What would be your ultimate sexual fantasy with me, handsome?" Svetlana asked, as she bounced up and down on my large black strap-on.

"Cheerleader," I mumbled, embarrassed that I had snooped through her closet and found her high school cheerleading uniform.

"Expand," she said, trying to get me to paint a clearer picture for her.

"Um," I started hesitantly. "When I tidied your bedroom, I had to hang some clothes up in your closet."

"You have been snooping around in my closet on more than one occasion," Svetlana teased. "Don't worry, I won't tell Adrian. When you looked through my lingerie drawers, did you find anything you like in there?"

I know I looked guilty as sin, because Svetlana touched me gently on the side of my face, and assured me that she was cool with my infatuation with her.

"It's actually very flattering, handsome. Under different circumstances, we could be lovers, and you could enjoy me in all my silky intimates."

"Do you have a camera in your closet, Svetlana?" I asked with trepidation.

"Two cameras," she replied, with the confidence of knowing I was caught in her web, again. "I love the look on your face when you held up my cheerleading uniform and admired it. Is that the one?"

"The one?" I responded with a confused look on my face.

"When we finally, inevitably, fuck," she said, very slowly for added effect, "is that the outfit you want me in?"

I swallowed hard as I absorbed what she was saying.

"Yes, that is the one," I added quietly.

"What position do you want me in, handsome? When you finally enjoy my tight, young pussy."

"Doggy-style," I stammered.

"Paint the picture for me. I want to get it just right for you, when it finally happens."

I started to explain, in excruciating detail, my fantasy scenario with Svetlana. She seemed so willing to accommodate me, so I left out no detail.

"In my dreams, I am on my knees behind you, Svetlana. You are in the doggy-style position, wearing your high school cheerleading uniform. Your platinum hair is arranged into pigtails, and tied off neatly with your silk cheerleader hair bows."

"Am I wearing sneakers or high heels with my pleated skirt?" she asked me.

"Red high heels, with short red Bobby socks," I answered, caught up in the moment.

"You have really thought this through, handsome. Anything else, that I could do to make this your ultimate dream."

She was deep in my head now, and emboldened by her line of questioning, I expanded on my fantasy.

"In my dreams, you allow me to enter you from behind. You turn your head back over your shoulder, so that I can see your piercing blue eyes. We both know I am going to come quickly, so you tell me that you want this time to be all about my pleasure. You talk dirty to me as I blow my load inside you."

"Wow, you have really thought about this," Svetlana said, "that is hot. Did you jerk off thinking about me when you stole my blue g-string?"

I started to retell the story of how I had jerked off four times to the photo of Svetlana in her high school cheerleading uniform. Svetlana peppered me with questions as she approached her next orgasm. She seemed very flattered that I was so infatuated with her.

"Oh, handsome," she cried out as she got closer. "One day I will make your fantasy come true."

"I would like that more than anything in the world, Svetlana," I said truthfully.

That was enough to push her over the edge and she had a very vocal orgasm as she got impaled by my huge black cock.

After she came, she rested her head back on my shoulder. She tickled the back of my neck with her manicured fingertips, and I could feel my pre-cum running down my cock inside the sheath.

In a weak moment, I told Svetlana that she needed to get away from that prick Adrian. Adrian planned to turn her into a pornstar looking bimbo, the way he had with Stacey. The way he had started with Sara. And now, the way he had already begun with Svetlana.

"He already paid for your "D" cups," I told her. "He has changed your eyes from your beautiful natural green to his preferred shade of piercing blue. He has lightened and lengthened your hair over the last few months. You are now a platinum blonde like his other two bimbos. At some point you will look like identical triplets and will have no individual identities."

I had experienced a profound connection to Svetlana, and I knew she felt it too. Kissing her was so real and I was caught up in the moment, giddy with excitement at where our new-found sexual chemistry might lead.

"Svetlana, leave Adrian," I started boldly. "Come and live with me."

Svetlana placed one hand gently on the side of my face, and leaned in to kiss me. My heart soared as I kissed this beautiful young Czech woman.

"What would we do for money?" she asked, as if she was contemplating my offer.

"I have two rock-solid job offers," I said proudly. "I came to work for Adrian in a professional capacity, not to clean his fucking swimming pool and detail his cars. I have a very analytical mind, but it needs to be exercised, or its capability will diminish. I have been applying for jobs since I started here and have two offers, contingent only upon a pre-employment drug-screen, and an employment reference check. I worked for my last company for twenty-five years, before Adrian derailed my life. I spoke to Martha, the HR Manager at my old company, and she will give me a glowing employment reference. No mention of the Melody incident. Obviously, I can pass the drug-screen."

"Unless they discriminate against habitual Viagra users," Svetlana said with a giggle. "Are you going to take either job?" she continued.

"The only thing that is holding me back is the photos," I lamented. "Adrian will know where I work within a few days of me starting, and has threatened to send my new employer compromising pictures of me."

Svetlana kissed me gently on the side of my face. "You know baby," she said, "I think you over-estimate Adrian's technological savvy. He knew how to access your security server, but beyond that his knowledge is fairly rudimentary. He asked me to save the tapes of your Anniversary threesome to the iCloud, as he didn't know how to do it. Also, I know definitively there are two back-ups. There is a copy on his main server, and a thumb-drive in his wall-safe. Sara has access to his computer and safe," she added, formulating my exit strategy.

"Do you think Sara would help us escape Adrian's clutches," I asked excitedly.

"Let me ask her," Svetlana said. "Which companies have offered you employment, baby."

"Boeing has offered me a Regional Sales Manager position, based locally, for twelve thousand per month, plus performance bonuses," I began proudly. "Also, Equifax offered me the position of National Sales Manager. That job is a lot more money, but I would have to travel a lot, and I would rather be home at night, with you."

"You are so sweet baby," Svetlana whispered, looking at me with abject admiration.

"I could look after you Svetlana, treat you with the respect that you deserve. Adrian can have Sara. You and I would be very happy together."

Svetlana flashed me a broad smile. "Ok, it is decided. Accept the job at Boeing, so that you are home in my arms every night. I will delete the security footage from the iCloud today, and get access to the wall-safe. I know exactly where the thumb-drive is. Adrian has an off-site meeting tonight, so I will get your back-ups then."

Svetlana finally dismounted me and called out to Sara, who surprisingly answered immediately, as she was still in the room! Sara walked over to the Sukebe chair.

"Chris just fucked the crap out of me," Svetlana said, with a huge smile on her face. "I came over and over again. Your sex life couldn't have been that bad, surely? How did sex with Chris compare to that first night with Adrian?"

Sara smirked, as if she was going to enjoy answering this question.

I know Sara enjoyed the control she exerted over me. Also, it turned her on that I was jealous of Adrian, and she frequently rubbed this is in my face.

"There is no comparison between Adrian and Chris, in bed," Sara began. "Physicality, stamina, cock size, it is not even close. Nothing will ever compare to my first sexual encounter with Adrian. The combination of elicit sex with a powerful, well-endowed, black man, and the mind-numbing ecstasy provided by the anal stimulator and the MDMA, will probably be the sexual highlight of my life."

"Don't hold back, Sara," Svetlana said laughing, "Chris is right there, Jesus."

"To top it off," Sara added, as she looked over at me, "Adrian made my husband eat his muscular ass before he made Chris kneel before him and suck his cock. Mark my words, one day Adrian will complete his conquest of Chris, and fuck his virgin ass."

Even though I knew the answer before Sara answered the question, it was painful to hear the harsh truth.

Svetlana had come down from her orgasmic high, and was back to her normal self. The two girls helped me to my feet, unsteady as I was, with my hands still bound behind my back. They released my throbbing cock from the strap-on, and walked me over to the bed. I flopped down onto it, and they helped me to wriggle out of the latex briefs, that were so tight they had molded to my shape. My hands were still bound, as part of the protocol to prevent me from jerking off, in my sexually agitated state.

They sat me upright on the edge of the bed, and Sara went to get a large bag of ice. The kitchen was on the other side of the house, and Svetlana smiled at me as if to acknowledge that we had a few minutes alone. She pushed my legs apart, and as I sat on the edge of the bed, she knelt before me holding a pack of wet wipes, and her Barbie Pink lipgloss. My cock was twitching with anticipation. My pre-cum continued to run down the shaft, and some of it had dripped onto the tiled floor. Svetlana noticed my leaking cock, and tenderly wiped me clean with a wet wipe.

She glossed her lips as I watched her intently. Then she lowered her head slowly towards my cock, and planted one soft kiss on the tip of it. When she arose, her Barbie pink lipstick was visible on my cock, in the shape of her lips.

"Something to remember me by until our next cage cleaning," she teased.

Svetlana lowered my back to the bed, taking care not to hurt my arms, which were still bound behind me. Prior to this moment, the protocol of keeping my hands tied, until after the cock-cage was back on, had seemed unnecessary. However, as Svetlana continued to torture me, I realized that it was a prudent move on her part. I would have forced her mouth onto my cock after she kissed the tip of it, had my hands not been tied.

Once I was laying on my back on the bed, Svetlana started to remove the numbing cream from my ass and balls, with the wet wipes. At first I couldn't feel much, but as the cream was removed, I regained the sensation in both areas. Her soft little hands caressing my nuts and asshole, as she wiped me clean, felt fantastic. I wanted to come more than ever before in my life. I turned slightly to the side, to see if I had enough leverage to dry-hump the bed covers.

Svetlana was on to me, and applied a bit of her body weight to keep me prone on the bed. Then she continued to wipe my entire genital area. She occasionally brushed my taint or my nuts with her bare skin, and I would shudder with pleasure. I was so close to ejaculation, that finally I could stand it no more.

"Svetlana, please," I whispered hoarsely.

She smiled and responded "Okay baby. I will let you come today, as long as you promise to keep it between us."

I nodded enthusiastically, and she walked over to the bedside table and returned with some KY lube. She had a pair of yellow silk panties in her hand, presumably the ones she had discarded before she mounted my black strap-on earlier.

"I will jerk you off into my silky panties," she told me. "That way Sara won't know that I cut you a little slack."

Cut me a little slack, I thought with a smile. At this point, any release would be a total lifesaver. Svetlana turned me on my side, and wrapped her silky panties around the base of my balls. They felt divine, and I shivered with anticipation at the thought of finally shooting my wad.

I had endured hours of blowjob and rimjob practice, and today Svetlana had ridden me for an hour, enjoying multiple orgasms. I needed to come very badly, and right now. Svetlana flipped the lid of the KY lube open, and poured a generous amount in the palm of her right hand. She placed her hand at the tip of my cock, and closed it, making a tight fist.

I let out a little whimper of pleasure, as I tentatively eased my cock into the tight fuck hole that Svetlana had created for my enjoyment. Even though my hands were still bound behind my back, laying on my side enabled me to thrust fully into the improvised pussy. I let out a moan of pleasure, it had just been so long since I had last had an orgasm. My balls started to churn immediately, a sure sign of my impending orgasm.

"Jesus, Svetlana, that feels amazing," I moaned, as she tightened her fist slightly. "I am not going to last long."

Svetlana smiled sweetly at me and said, "Go on then, baby. Fuck it like it's my pussy until you blow your load."

I don't know if Sara and Svetlana were in cahoots, and fucking with me, or if it was just terrible timing. However, as soon as I started to pump away furiously into Svetlana's tight, slick fist, we heard Sara's cheerful voice.

"I'm back!"