My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 15

Story Info
Svetlana promises me a two-girl blowjob.
1.3k words
4.16
8k
3
6

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Svetlana returned a few minutes later, with a much softer look. Her hair had been released from the ponytail that she had worn during my punishment. All of the rest of her dominatrix outfit was gone, replaced by a flowing silk summer dress in a lovely pastel shade of pink. Her black eye contacts were gone also, replaced by the piercing blue contacts that worked so well with her hair. The contrast between what she was wearing when she sodomized me, and what she was wearing for my upcoming blowjob, was stark. She tossed me the black latex panties that she had been wearing under her catsuit.

As I caught them, she said, "Look how wet I got fucking you in the ass, handsome!"

The panties were soaked, as if she had pissed herself wearing them. I realized just what a sadistic bitch she could be.

She was carrying two of the sucky pillows, and my heart sank as I wondered if Svetlana and I were going to give Adrian a blowjob. However, when she placed both of the sucky pillows on the bed, I could see the embroidered names. The pillows belonged to Svetlana and Sara! I flashed Svetlana a quizzical look and she started to outline the plan to me.

"Adrian's attorney just arrived, and Adrian asked us not to disturb him for the next hour or so. I will start with my promised blowjob. Sara will join us, as soon as Adrian is settled in his office. Sara just needs to do her nails, so that they match the pastel pink silk dress she is wearing."

My heart skipped as I processed what the young Czech girl was saying. Sara and Svetlana were going to be dressed identically for me.

"As a reward for your composure today during your butt-fucking session, Sara and I want to run through our two-girl blowjob routine, without any of your usual restrictions."

My heart was beating now as I processed Svetlana's words.

"You mean?" I began, before she cut me off.

"Yes, baby," she said tenderly, "Sara and I are going to give you the full two-girl blowjob and rimjob experience, normally reserved for Adrian. We will dress identically to improve your visual, and we will dispense with the awful black cock-extender, and those pleasure inhibiting latex shorts."

I was so excited at the thought of Svetlana and Sara sucking my cock. My breathing quickened too, but there was still no reaction between my legs. I wondered what the hell was going on. I was always hard in Svetlana's presence. Just the sight of her got me aroused.

Svetlana retrieved the large mirror that was in the pool house bathroom. She leaned it up against the wall at the foot of the bed to my right. She went back into the bathroom and returned with the Barbie Pink lipgloss. I swallowed hard with anticipation but my cock was still not interested.

"Sara and I will gloss our lips for the main event," she informed me.

She smiled sweetly at me as she placed her sucky pillow on the floor between my knees. She adjusted the pillow so that she was happy with its placement.

"Perfect," she said. "Sara will be on your left so that you can watch us both suck you off in the mirror."

She positioned Sara's pillow to my left and knelt on it. She told me to look in the mirror and make sure it was positioned correctly. I turned my head to the right and made eye contact with Svetlana in the mirror.

"Good?" she asked me.

I nodded an affirmative, unable to actually speak.

Svetlana maintained eye contact with me and very slowly lowered her head between my legs. Her long platinum blonde hair was the first thing to make contact with me, causing me to jump involuntarily. It was silky soft as it ran down my inner thighs and under my nuts. Normally, my nuts would have been swollen, as I endured so much teasing between cage cleanings, all without release.

However, Svetlana had completely drained me this morning. Even as her silky hair caressed my balls, my cock still slept. I was breathing harder now, as the young girl teased me. She put her lips about an inch from my sleeping cock and gently blew on it. Then she asked me if the mirror was still in the right place. I could see her reflection perfectly in the mirror and told her so. She raised her head back up and then moved over to her own pillow and knelt on it. She repeated the exact same motions to ensure the mirror was positioned perfectly.

She stood back up and told me to scoot forward on the bed. My nuts were now hanging over the edge of the bed. Svetlana laid on her back between my legs and lowered her head on to her sucky pillow. She raised both of her arms and put her hands on my legs near my upper thighs. Her fingertips were beautiful, freshly manicured and painted the same shade as her dress. Her attention to detail was impeccable.

Svetlana told me to look in the mirror. I could see her laying beneath me and her feminine hands were visible on my thighs as I checked out her reflection. She slowly raised her head until her lips were tantalizingly close to my scrotum. She never made contact but as she spoke, I could feel her warm breath on my nuts.

"Can you see me, handsome?" she asked.

I told her that I had been able to see her throughout the exercise and we agreed the mirror was positioned perfectly. Svetlana slid out from under my nuts and got up from the floor. She gave herself a quick spritz of my favorite perfume, knelt before me and gazed into my eyes. She smelt divine and I had to stop myself from inhaling her scent.

Svetlana glanced between my legs and noticed that I was still flaccid. She pouted and looked disappointed.

"Don't you find me attractive anymore?" she asked coyly.

I tried to explain my lack of reaction to her, but was lost for an answer. I had no idea why my cock wasn't throbbing and leaking, as it always did around this sexy young girl. Svetlana's phone beeped and it was a text from Sara. Svetlana told her we were in the pool house. Then she told me Sara was on her way.

"Do you want me to nibble your nuts while we wait for Sara to arrive?" she teased.

At last my cock stirred.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she continued, "the way to get you hard is dirty talk."

Svetlana proceeded to tell me all of the nasty things she and Sara were going to do to me.

"Do you think you will last the full hour before you blow your load baby?" Svetlana teased, knowing full well that I would probably come three times in our upcoming session.

I laughed at that notion, and we exchanged a knowing glance.

"You can come quickly your first time baby, and then enjoy a more protracted two-girl blowjob for your second and third cumshots. You have a whole hour to enjoy us!"

I let out a little whimper as my cock stiffened under Svetlana's verbal stimulation. She sensed that she had me on the path to an erection, and continued her line of questioning.

"Have you decided how you want us, baby?" she teased. "I think you should let me suck your cock and force Sara to rim you. She gives great rimjobs. Well, according to Adrian," she said giggling.

I really liked Svetlana and couldn't believe she was about to suck me off. By the time Sara arrived, less than five minutes later, I was completely erect.

"There you are," Svetlana said proudly, "hard as a rock and ready for some action!"

There was still no pre-cum leaking. Svetlana had coaxed it all from my nuts with the prostate massager. However, I was ready for my two-girl blowjob.