My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 16

Story Info
I finally get balls-deep in Svetlana.
1.9k words
4.04
11k
5
2

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara arrived at the pool house dressed identically to the young Czech girl. They looked amazing standing together in front of me, and my cock danced between my legs. I wasn't sure if I was more excited to have Svetlana's or Sara's lips on my cock. That is, at least until my illusions were shattered. Sara seemed very confused.

"What the fuck Svetlana?" she began. "Where is his cock-cage? And, come to think of it, where is the ice? Adrian is waiting for us to suck him off in his office and you are not even ready. He is going to be pissed if we are late."

Now I was confused.

Sara continued, "Why are our sucky pillows on the floor? Why is the mirror against the wall? Shouldn't his hands be bound if he is out of his cage?"

As Sara launched into Svetlana with a barrage of questions, it slowly dawned on me that Svetlana was fucking with me again. When would I ever learn? Sara was all business now. She saw my cock pulsating between my legs and realized they didn't have time to get me caged. She told Svetlana to tie my hands behind my back. Sara applied her lip gloss, an exact matching shade to her dress, of course.

Svetlana knelt on the bed behind me, and tied my hands using the short nylon rope they always used. She couldn't resist whispering in my ear.

"You didn't really think for one second that we were going to suck you off, did you?"

Sara gathered up the sucky pillows, and tossed the pastel pink lip gloss to the young girl. Svetlana knelt next to me and using the mirror against the wall, glossed her lips to match Sara's.

Then she turned towards me, still on her knees, and said, "Does this shade suit me, handsome?"

She didn't even wait for my answer.

"It would have looked great all over your cock and nut sack," she said.

Then she gave me a sexy smile. She lowered her soft lips to my throbbing cock and planted one tender kiss right on the tip of it.

"For Christ's sake Svetlana, stop fucking with the poor boy. We need to go and take care of Adrian," Sara said, before she bolted out of the door with the sucky pillows.

Svetlana stood admiring her handiwork, as the impression of her lips was clearly visible on the head of my cock.

"We will be back later with the ice and your cock-cage," she said cruelly. "Oh, and I won't be needing these," she said with a laugh, as she removed her pastel pink panties and hung them over the head of my dick.

I could feel the silk on my cock-head and my nuts. The soft material felt amazing. After just a few seconds I could also tell that the panties were soaked. Fucking with me obviously got Svetlana's juices flowing. As she went to leave, she gave me one more kick in the nuts.

"Your lack of response to me was nothing to do with me," she informed me. "I smelled the alcohol on your breath and knew that the combination of amyl nitrate and alcohol would suppress your libido. Also, after I drained your nuts completely, of all of your seminal fluid, your body reacted in a certain way. Your autonomic nervous system, recognizing that you need to produce more semen, reduced your ability to get an erection. The primary reason to have sex is to pro-create. Your body views an erection as wasteful, if you have no means to inseminate a women. I learned that in biology, but never thought I would have the opportunity to test this theory in real life! It is a testament to your infatuation with me, that you even have an erection."

Svetlana picked up a bottle of KY lubricant, flipped open the top, and placed it right between my legs.

"Have fun, handsome," she said, as she laughed at me and disappeared through the pool house door.

I heard her heels clicking on the tiles next to the swimming pool. Then she was gone. I missed her scent the most, as intoxicating as it was. I was in quite a predicament, again. I was naked with my hands tied behind my back. I had a very noticeable, blood engorged erection, the tip of which had a pastel pink impression of Svetlana's lips. I had a pair of pastel pink silk panties hanging from my cock. There was a bottle of KY lubricant on the bed between my legs, with the top flipped open. It looked like I had been about to masturbate using Svetlana's panties, and had managed to get stuck in some self-bondage scenario. I hoped the cleaner didn't find me here like this.

Two hours later I heard them walking on the tiles next to the swimming pool. They were laughing about something and generally having a great time. They entered the room holding hands. They were still dressed identically, although they didn't look as pristine as they did two hours ago. Sara had semen drying on her nose and lips, and she couldn't wait to give me a sloppy wet kiss.

I tasted Adrian immediately, and Svetlana said "Adrian says hi!" as Sara and I french kissed.

Sara had semen stains across the front of her silk dress. As she turned to say something to Svetlana, I could see ejaculate on her neck also.

"Fuck, he is still hard," Sara exclaimed.

Svetlana knelt before me to get a better look, and I could see that she had semen in her hair, that I don't think she even knew about. Svetlana removed the silky panties from the tip of my cock. Even though I had been hard for over two hours, there was no trace of pre-cum around my cock. Svetlana told me that she had successfully drained my nuts when she milked me earlier. Sara excused herself to freshen up.

"Freshen up," Svetlana mocked. "You mean you are going to wash Adrian's cum from your nose and lips, and change out of your semen stained dress," she said with a laugh.

Sara blushed. "I will bring a bag of ice when I return. That will take care of his erection," she told Svetlana, as she glanced over at me. "It is not going to go away with you kneeling in front of him."

Svetlana picked up the KY lube that she had stuck between my legs two hours ago. She held it up as if to examine it.

"I am proud of you for being so disciplined, handsome," she teased. "I fully

expected you to jerk off while I was gone."

I gave her a wry smile, as we both knew my hands were still tied behind my back. I certainly would have jerked off into her silky panties, that were draped over my cock, given half the chance.

"You know what handsome, I am going to freshen up too!" Svetlana said, as she started to leave the room. "I won't be long. Be a good boy."

Svetlana left the room with a spring in her step, and I waited patiently on the edge of the bed, with her silk panties draped over my erect cock, and my hands tied behind my back. She was only gone about ten minutes but when she entered the room, she was transformed into my fantasy girl.

My mouth dropped open as I admired her new outfit. She was wearing the red and white pleated cheerleading skirt and the matching crop-top, which struggled to contain her recently enhanced breasts. Her long platinum blonde hair was styled in pigtails, to give her a more youthful appearance.

She had used the long silk bows to tie her pigtails, and the cute red hair accessory was neatly placed on top of her head. She had on red high heels and a pair of very feminine red Bobby socks, with a lace edging around the top. She had glitter on her cheeks, just like cheerleaders wear in high school. To top it off, she was holding two red pompoms!My cock danced between my legs as I took her in.

Svetlana knelt in front of me, enjoying my sexual frustration. She still had the KY lube in her hand, and she poured a little bit of the fluid on to the tip of my cock. Using just the palm of her hand, she began to massage the lube into my blood engorged cock-head. I sucked in a deep breath at the sight of this beautiful young girl, starting to pleasure me.

Once she had the lube spread all over my cock, she tightened her hand into a fist and leaned into kiss me. We kissed tenderly as she very slowly jerked me off. I felt my connection to her return immediately, and I desperately wanted to trust her, despite her recent treatment of me. We kissed gently for a few moments, then she withdrew her lips from mine. She put one hand between her legs, and when she removed it, she wiped one very wet finger across my upper lip. We maintained eye contact and she started to talk dirty to me.

"You make me very wet, handsome," she teased. "I didn't get to orgasm when Sara and I sucked Adrian off earlier today. That selfish prick came twice, and denied either of us any pleasure. I know exactly how you feel now, and am empathetic to your plight."

She was jerking my cock very slowly, and I wasn't going to ejaculate without more speed or pressure from her. She seemed to recognize this, because she told me she wanted me to come for her before Sara returned. Svetlana stopped jerking me off and turned sideways on her knees, so that she faced the mirror. She got on all fours in the doggy-style position. Her short pleated skirt rode up over her ass-cheeks and she made eye contact with me in the mirror.

I was captivated by her piercing blue eyes and her platinum blonde hair. She wiggled her tight little ass, and asked me if I wanted to fuck her. I knew deep in my soul she was messing with me. However, I also knew that I would regret it forever, if I didn't at least try and get inside her tight, wet pussy.

I struggled to get up from the bed with my hands tied behind me. Once I was standing, I walked over behind Svetlana and knelt in position between her legs. I noticed she had some fresh tattoos on her ass and lower back, courtesy of Adrian. I could only assume that Adrian had taken Sara and Svetlana together to the tattoo parlor, as they both had fresh ink.

Svetlana had the "Black Cock Only" tattoo, complete with the black arrow pointing towards her asshole, exactly the same as Sara's. However, the beautiful young Czech girl had a huge "Property of Adrian" tramp-stamp, right across her lower back. I shuddered at the indignity of a "Property Of" tattoo, and vowed that it would never happen to me. I would fight back if I was ever in that humiliating position. Adrian would have to render me unconscious, before I would let him tattoo me.

Svetlana told me to scoot forward and reached under herself to grab the tip of my cock. She guided me slowly inside her, until I was balls-deep. Fuck, that felt good! I couldn't believe that I was actually inside Svetlana. I had fantasized about this moment, from the second I met her. She was looking at me in the mirror smiling, and started egging me on.

"Fuck me baby," she said sweetly. "Blow your load before Sara gets back. I know you have wanted to fuck me since you first laid eyes on me."