My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 17

Story Info
Svetlana invites me to fuck her ass.
2.3k words
4.14
10.5k
2
1

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was true, I had wanted to fuck Svetlana from the first time I saw her. However, the first time I saw Svetlana she had green eyes, shoulder length, light brown hair, natural "C" cups and a decent body. Now, as I fucked her from behind, I marveled at the physical changes Adrian had made to her.

Her hair was now platinum blonde, borderline white, and extended down her back almost to her ass. I wanted to wrap my her hair around my fist and pull it, but my hands were still bound behind me. Her eyes were the most piercing blue, courtesy of the eye contacts that she wore daily for Adrian. Her recently enhanced tits were now a full "D" cup, and looked spectacular in the mirror in front of me, bouncing around under her as we fucked.

She was on the same exercise and weight loss regime as Sara and Stacey were. Svetlana had taken it very seriously, with fantastic results. Her abs were now visible, and her legs and ass were beautifully toned. As I fucked her from behind, I admired her tight, lean back. Her spine and rib cage were visible, as a testament to her weight loss. She was going to look the best of all three of the girls, super skinny. Her East European facial structure, with the high cheek bones, suited the model-thin look.

Svetlana was within three pounds of Adrian's "goal weight" for her. However, I recently overheard Adrian ask the personal trainer, if he thought Svetlana could safely drop another five pounds. The trainer responded, that with enough time and money, he could mold Svetlana into whatever plaything Adrian desired. I shuddered to think he might take similar liberties with my wife.

"How does it feel handsome, to be inside my tight young pussy?" Svetlana asked me. "You know, I gave a few of the high school football players blowjobs, wearing my cheerleader uniform, but you are the first guy to fuck me in it. Let me know when you are close, and I will put the vibrating egg on your balls."

I was on the road to orgasm, and we were in quite a rhythm now. Svetlana was dictating the pace and doing most of the work, as my movement was limited by the fact that I had my hands tied behind my back. She knew exactly what she was doing though, and was skillfully guiding me towards release.

Svetlana arched her back seductively, so that her platinum hair reached the top of her tight ass. She maintained eye contact with me in the mirror, her piercing blue eye contacts contrasting beautifully with her almost white hair. I couldn't believe I was actually balls-deep in this goddess, and that she had no expectations of me. She just wanted me to fuck her until I ejaculated into her tight, wet pussy.

"You are a great lover, handsome," she teased. "Sara always says you have a tiny cock and are worthless between the sheets. That is just not true. You are not Adrian," she said with a giggle, "but you know how to please a woman."

I was so excited about the prospect of coming inside this lovely young Czech girl, that I could barely respond.

"You feel amazing, Svetlana," I said in a trembling voice. "Absolutely incredible."

"You too, handsome," she responded with a huge smile on her beautiful face. "I am going to come soon baby. I want you to fuck me in the ass, after I have my first orgasm."

I inhaled sharply at the thought of butt-fucking Svetlana, and I prayed I wouldn't ejaculate before I got inside her anal passage. Svetlana continued to compliment me and offer me all kinds of sexual acts, as she approached her orgasm. For my part, I just couldn't believe I was fucking Svetlana in her High School cheerleading uniform. The way she had positioned the mirror, made the visual even better than the fantasy scenario I had outlined for her. I could now maintain eye contact with her piercing blue eyes, and enjoy the sight of her platinum hair spilling down her arched back.

I let out a little whimper, as the visual was overwhelming me. Svetlana must have realized that I was approaching my orgasm, because she cautioned me.

"Don't come quite yet, handsome. I want you to butt-fuck me next!"

My cock suddenly started to feel very warm, and in just a few seconds it went from uncomfortable, to very painful. Something was burning my cock, and I reacted by quickly withdrawing from Svetlana's pussy. I looked down at my cock, and there was a latex sleeve covering it. I was in a lot of pain now, and was looking at Svetlana for answers.

Feigning concern, she asked, "What is wrong handsome?"

I was gasping in pain and asked her, "Svetlana, pull that fucking thing off of my cock."

"It is just an internal condom, baby," she said calmly. "It is a condom designed for a female to wear for protection."

"It is burning me," I cried, "get the fucking thing off me please."

Svetlana made absolutely no effort to help me. She remained expressionless, as she watched me struggle to try and remove my cock from the female condom, without the use of my hands. It was really burning now and I begged Svetlana to help me.

"Please Svetlana, it is hot," I cried out, in obvious distress.

"I don't want to touch it if it is hot," she said with no emotion.

I was getting exasperated now and responded, "It is not hot to the touch. I am having an allergic reaction to the birth control sleeve, and need some help removing it from my burning cock. Svetlana please," I begged.

I could see the delight in her eyes as I suffered before her, and I realized two things at that moment. Firstly, Svetlana had instigated this, and secondly, she was a total sadist. I climbed up onto the bed, and tried to rub my cock backwards on the bedcovers, to remove the female condom. Svetlana was smiling now, occasionally giggling, as I dry-humped the covers.

Luckily for me, Sara came through the door moments later.

Svetlana was now feigning concern for me, and said "Chris let me help you with that," but still didn't make much effort to help me.

I saw my wife and said, "Sara, get this thing off of my cock, it is burning me."

Sara grabbed the female condom and immediately took it off me. My pain subsided a little, but my cock was very red and irritated. There were little red blood flakes all over it, and for a moment I thought I had second-degree burns. Sara grabbed the wet wipes, and wiped my cock clean.

Once she was sure she had removed the red flakes, she got some ice, and gently rubbed it up and down the shaft and head of my cock. The source of the pain had been eliminated, but the damage was done. Severe heat emanated from the head and shaft of my cock, causing me considerable discomfort. Small blisters started to form on my penis.

Sara wrapped a handful of ice in a wet washcloth, and placed it the around my cock-head, to try and ease the burning sensations. She reached behind me and untied my hands, and at some point, I realized there was no permanent damage. Sara turned her attention away from me, and Svetlana was on the hot seat.

"What the fuck were you thinking Svetlana?" Sara asked. "You could have injured him permanently. What did you put in there?"

"I didn't put anything inside the condom," she said indignantly. "Maybe Chris had an allergic reaction?"

"Chris is not allergic to latex, Svetlana," Sara assured us both. "It is the same material that regular condoms are made of. Chris and I used condoms without issue, when we first dated."

As Svetlana continued to profess her innocence, Sara threatened to call a Doctor for medical advice. Under continued pressure from Sara, Svetlana finally admitted that she had lined the inside of the condom, with a mixture of the medical grade BenGay, and chili pepper flakes.

"Fuck Svetlana," Sara said in astonishment. "You are one sadistic fuck."

I looked at Svetlana in horror, as I realized that she had premeditated this attempt to injure me. She looked so innocent, sitting on the bed with her legs crossed, in her High School cheerleading uniform. The pigtails made her look even younger than twenty-two years of age, and the glitter on her cheeks made her look angelic. Her physical appearance was such a contrast to her sadistic personality, yet, even as I was still in considerable discomfort, I felt a strong yearning towards her. If I hadn't had the life experiences that came from being in my fifties, I would have interpreted my feelings as love.

Svetlana stood up slowly from the bed, walked over to Sara and I, and knelt before me. She looked up at me innocently, and began to apologize.

"I am so sorry, handsome," she said sweetly. "I don't know what came over me. I really wanted you to fuck me in my cheerleading uniform. However, Adrian has drummed it into us, that any attempt at release on your part, must be punished."

When Svetlana said she wanted me to fuck her, I felt my cock stir. Sara was having none of it.

"Jesus, Svetlana," Sara responded angrily. "You set him up. You knew he couldn't resist you. You are sick in the head. I have a good mind to tell Adrian."

I could tell Sara was genuinely pissed at Svetlana. Permanent injury was not part of Adrian's game plan. Sara asked me if I needed some fresh ice, and I nodded appreciatively. She left the room to head to the kitchen, and the second we were alone, Svetlana started back in on me.

She was still kneeling before me, and scooted a little closer. She looked up at me with an innocent smile. My cock slowly stiffened between my legs as she started to speak.

"Let me make it up to you, handsome," Svetlana said. "Let me show you I am truly remorseful for my terrible behavior."

Svetlana reached one of her dainty, perfectly manicured hands towards my cock-head, and removed the cold washcloth from it. She leaned forward and as she maintained eye contact with me, planted one tender kiss right on the tip of my cock, which was now fully erect.

"Let me suck you off, handsome," she said, as she held her glossed lips close to my cock-head. "Will you accept my apology if I kneel before you and swallow your load?You can come on my face if you want."

I was rock-hard now, leaking pre-cum, and completely over the stunt she had pulled. This would more than make it right.

"Yes," I said excitedly. "I will accept your apology, Svetlana."

Svetlana flashed me an appreciative smile, her piercing blue eyes sparkling as she did so. I really did love this woman. Then she dropped the washcloth at my feet, extended one hand under my nutsack and tenderly squeezed my balls, which were extremely swollen, having spent a considerable time in chastity. When she fondled my nuts, I emitted a large drop of pre-cum. Svetlana extended her soft, wet tongue, and licked my seminal fluid from the tip of my cock, with a huge smile on her face.

I let out a whimper of pleasure, both at the tenderness of her touch, and at the visual of her kneeling, dressed as a cheerleader, about to blow me. She gave me one more tender kiss on the tip of my cock, and then enveloped my cock slowly in her warm, moist mouth.

I know Svetlana is a manipulative sadist, and derives a lot of pleasure and sexual gratification from torturing men. However, if she had somehow engineered this, she was an absolute expert at fucking with me. I don't know if she could predict the outcome of her advances, but, I am devastated to say, my cock was too raw and too blistered for her to suck. I stopped her after less than ten seconds. It was just too painful to continue.

I can't remember a time in my life, when I was more disappointed. I had come so tantalizingly close to a blowjob from this beautiful woman. I was rock-hard, my balls were swollen and full of semen, and Svetlana was offering to suck me off. I think she could sense my abject frustration, because she offered an alternative.

"Do you want to try and jerk off on me?" she offered cheerfully. "You can blow your load on my face or on my tits," she added.

I did try and masturbate using the KY jelly. Svetlana knelt before me egging me on, inviting me to come on her. However, I couldn't create the necessary friction to ejaculate, due to the pain. I could rub myself gently, which felt good, but there was no way the gentle touch was going to make me achieve orgasm. It was actually a relief when I stopped rubbing myself, and I sat on the edge of the bed in despair at the lost opportunity.

My cock remained rock-hard, and I continued to leak pre-cum, but I never did get my rocks off that day. Sara returned shortly after I gave up trying to have an orgasm, and I sat on the large bag of ice, and watched my erection quickly disappear. Svetlana must have felt like her attempted apology was sufficient to prevent Sara from telling Adrian. She watched with great satisfaction as my erection subsided, and I could see her sadistic smirk resurface, as she got her jollies from watching me being denied release once again.

I swore that this would be the last time I took the bait from Svetlana. I still had to endure regular sexual torture from her, through my daily genital inspections, and periodic cage cleanings. However, no matter how seductively she offered her sexual favors, I vowed never to cave in. This seemed to embolden her, and she found inventive new ways to arouse me, for her own amusement.