My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Sue walked to the hook holding the rope to Eve's arms. She slowly pulled the rope, raising Eve's arms, forcing the girl to bend forward more. When Sue had positioned Eve so she had to bend forward but couldn't fall further forward, she tied the rope securely to the hook.

Eve looked incredibly sexy. Her boobs where hanging a little and her forward bent position made sure she kept her clit securely pressed against the sybian's attachment while having her awkwardly balancing on her knees as well.

Sue then opened a cabinet and took out an anal hook with a rather large ball on it's end and a thin piece of rope. Rick assisted her immediately by dropping a big glob of lube on the ball and spreading it around using his hand. Then Sue walked to the bound girl and pressed the ball against her asshole. I saw Eve's facial expression show concentration to open up her sphincter for the large ball, and the moment it popped in her eyes widened briefly as she shrieked a little.

Sue collected Eve's hair and quickly tied the rope around it tightly. Then she ran the rope through the hooks eye and pulled it tight so Eve's head was forced backward far enough for her to be looking dead ahead and not down.

I was watching in awe at the speed and expertise Sue used to force a naked and defiant girl in an awkward and very effective position on a sybian. It didn't even take her five minutes to tie her up. I loved the whole scene and it turned me on as well. My cock was clearly pressing against its cage.

"Are you having fun?" I whispered to Patty.

She grinned at me, saying: "Hell yeah."

I chuckled. I loved having a kinky best friend.

Sue squatted next to Eve and checked if her pussy was positioned correctly on the sybian's attachment. I heard her whisper: "Okay?" and Eve just nodded.

Sue slapped Eve's naked ass a couple of times. She must have been hitting it pretty hard, since I saw Eve's face grimace in pain as the loud slapping noises rolled through the large room.

"Fuck!" Eve said as soon as she had recovered from the surprise of the hard spanks on her exposed butt.

Sue then kneeled on the floor, right in front of the bound girl. She meticulously put the remote of the sybian in front of her on the floor and she put her hands on her knees. It was great to see the wealthy Asian business woman sitting on her knees on the floor, dressed in her Chanel dress suit in front of a tied up, blue haired, naked girl. I couldn't see Sue's face, but I could imagine her motherly smile as she looked into Eve's sparkling blue eyes.

"So, are you going to say you're sorry?" she asked Eve.

"Fuck no!" Eve said defiantly to her caregiver, friend and Domme.

"Then I have no other option than to turn on this machine and let it run until you do," Sue said calmly.

Eve shrugged as well as she could with her shoulders and head being pulled back and said: "Pfff, go ahead, this thing doesn't hurt."

"No, it doesn't," Sue said. Then she turned it on, on it's slowest setting. The room got filled with a loud, low buzzing sound.

Eve's eyes widened for a fraction of a second and a smile briefly appeared on her face in reaction to the strong, slow vibrations in her pussy and on her clit. She quickly stopped smiling though, as if she didn't want to give in and show her emotions, as if that was the only form of defiance she still had left.

The whole sight of it made my cock get harder and made me grin. It looked so hot.

"Boy, I gotta get me one of those," Patty whispered as she understood what this machine was capable off. I chuckled at her and stroked her hair again briefly. Patty smiled and rubbed my thigh for a second as she watched the captivating scene.

Sue just sat there, watching the motionless, expressionless girl. The machine just buzzed and nothing seemed to be happening at all for a couple of minutes. Sue turned the speed up a little after a minute or two, with no visible change to Eve's expression. She was just looking dead ahead with a steel face.

Then, very slowly, a slight blush started to appear on Eve's face. A minute later her breathing visibly had increased. She remained still though, determined not to give away what she was feeling. She didn't make a sound and there were no visible changes in the expression of her forced up face.

I peeked between her legs and saw how the soft flesh around her pussy vibrated, making her clit piercing move as well. As I guy I had no idea how it felt, but it seemed to me that it had to be a pretty intense feeling.

A minute or two later, Eve was clearly breathing faster. Her face got redder as well and her mouth twisted a little every now and then. Sue increased the speed a little more. All Eve did in reaction was blink her eyes a couple of times before looking Sue straight in the eyes.

Sue waited another minute before increasing the speed again, just a little. Eve started puffing now, still trying to be defiantly expressionless. I could only imagine how intense her pussy must feel now. She had been on that thing for at least six or seven minutes now.

When Sue increased the speed again a minute later, Eve started to show signs of not being able to contain herself anymore. It looked like her defiance was going to break soon. She was getting redder and redder, puffing a little and the muscles in her legs moved every now and then.

Then she said: "Fuuuuck!", followed by a deep moan. She licked her lips and closed her eyes for a second.

Sue patiently let the machine to it's job. She just looked at Eve, who's struggles became more apparent. She panted a little, moaning a little occasionally.

"Are you going to say you're sorry?" Sue asked.

"Hell no!!" Eve shouted. And then she moaned again. "Fuuuuck!"

Sue turned the speed up again, quite a bit this time. We could hear the pitch of the vibrations shoot up. The machine made a lot more noise at this speed.

"Ohh god..." Eve moaned. I saw her muscles move as she tried to move her legs, to no avail. Her chest was heaving, her tits shook a little and she seemed to sweat. "Oooohhhohhh," she moaned and licked her lips. Her eyes had broken the stare with Sue and were going everywhere now.

Sue increased the speed again a little. Eve's eyes got a little wider while looking at nothing. She was panting, taking really short, quick breaths. She seemed to be falling apart from her defiant composure. I saw her upper chest redden, just below her throat. She stopped breathing and her eyes widened even more.

"Ggggnnnn... oooohhh..." she moaned. Sue upped the speed again and Eve moaned: "Goohhoohhoohhood!"

Her orgasm hit visibly. She moaned and bucked on the machine, making her boobs shake. Her eyes rolled back while they were wide open and I could see the veins in her neck swell as she made a very, very long, primal sound. Her hips bucked again and again. She roared as waves of pleasure ran through her. You could almost see them run through her.

Then her legs kicked forcefully in their bonds in an attempt to get off the machine.

She seemed to come down from her orgasm real quickly. Her eyes registered her surroundings again. She was looking around wildly, looking like a trapped animal. "Ohh... ohh..." she yelled as her legs kicked again, trying to get the intense vibrations away from her sensitive pussy. But the machine just kept going.

"Turn it off," Eve said.

Sue said nothing. I could only imagine her motherly smile again, but I was pretty sure it was there.

"God dammit, turn it off!," Eve yelled.

"Are you going to say you're sorry?" Sue asked calmly.

"Fuck no!!" Eve tried to get off the machine again, pulling her bonds.

Sue shook her head and kept watching Eve, who now was moaning again, pulling on her bonds, turning her bound wrists behind her back as her fingers tried to grab air. She was panting. It looked really intense.

Just a few seconds later her eyes glazed again while she held her breath. Then she inhaled sharply, instinctively, and she screamed out an animalistic roar. She was obviously cumming again. She looked like every single muscle in her body clenched. Then jolts of movements made her body twist and shake involuntarily while she screamed in lust, or agony maybe. It was a long and very loud scream that hurt my ears. It was amazing.

When she came down from her orgasm her legs kicked against their bonds again in an attempt to get away from the torturous vibrations on her pussy. Her eyes came out of their glaze and she looked at Sue with a face as red as a lobster.

"Turn it off! Please!" she yelled, her eyes looking scared.

"Say you're sorry," Sue just said calmly.

"No!... oooh god god no no nooo... I can't hold it," Eve said, shaking her head. And then a large flood of pee ran down the sybian as the continuous vibrations seemed to have triggered her pee reflex. It pooled around her knees and the strong vibrations of the machine splattered it up on her thighs.

Sue reacted by turning up the speed a lot. The pitch changed to a high, loud, vibrating roar.

Eve's eyes went wide open and she let out a long, high pitched scream while her pee still gushed out.

"Fuuhuuhuuhuuck... I'm gonna cum again!" she yelled and her eyes glazed over once more. Her upturned face froze and she held her breath. Then she came again, bucking, grunting, panting, shaking. Her body shook like a wild animal trying to escape a trap.

As soon as she came down, she moaned: "Oh god oh god oh god oh god." Her legs kicked again and she was puffing like a woman in labor. Her eyes opened so wide I thought her eyeballs would drop out.

And then, finally, she said: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Sue immediately turned off the machine, leaving the room very silent all of the sudden, except for the girl's panting.

"I'm sorry," Eve said again as she relaxed and let her whole body drop. She looked like only the ropes kept her from dropping on the floor.

Sue nodded her head towards Eve's arms while looking at Rick. He got the hint and immediately untied the rope from the wall, lowering Eve's hands so she could sit up again. Sue knelt beside her and wrapped her arm around her, hugging her and supporting her upper body at the same time. Eve let herself drop towards Sue, her face now forced upward in an awkward position, and leaned on Sue's body. Rick bend over to untie the rope connected to the anal hook. As soon as her head was free to move, Eve put her head on Sue's shoulder, still panting, and Sue stroked her hair, whispering it was all alright. Rick meanwhile gently wiggled the hook out the girl's ass.

Sue untied the leg on her side and Rick squatted on the other side to untie that leg. Sue kept holding the spent sub girl while Rick untied Eve's wrists.

Together they put their shoulders under Eve's arms, who seemed limp as a rag doll, and they lifted her carefully off the sybian. When Eve stood upright she could stand, but her legs were shaking badly as they tried to support her weight.

Patty and I were silently staring at them while they moved Eve to a couch. Eve walked, but she couldn't have made it without the support of Sue and Rick. When they reached the couch Sue sat down and Rick helped Eve to lay down on the couch. Eve put her head on Sue's lap, facing her belly, and rolled herself into a fetal position. She even stuck a thumb in her mouth, fully surrendering to Sue's loving care.

Sue quickly removed the rope that was still tied to Eve's hair and then started stroking her hair.

"It's okay," she whispered to the spent sub. "It's okay. You did well. Just relax now. I love you and you did very well. I'm really proud of you, sweet Eve."

Rick got a blanket and very lovingly put it over and around his fellow sub, tucking her in, making sure her naked body was fully covered.

As intensely impressive the scene had been, this loving, gentle care for the spent girl was even more impressive. it seemed sacred.

Patty gently pulled on my arm. "Come sit over here perv," she whispered. She made room and I sat down on the seat. Patty hinted how she wanted me to sit and I moved so she could curl up against me. I wrapped my arms around her and she put her head against my naked chest.

When she had found a comfortable position to snuggle in my arms, I kissed her hair and I felt her chuckle at the intimate gesture. I loved that she now seemed to seek a little more intimacy.

We just sat there. After maybe ten minutes, Sue softly said to Rick: "Can you clean up a little?"

"Of course," Rick said.

"And after you're done, can you make sure the bar is ready for tonight?"

Rick chuckled. "Eve already did. She was up early this morning and finished the bar before breakfast."

Sue softly laughed while stroking Eve's blue hair.

After a while, Patty said softly: "Would you mind taking a walk through the garden with me?"

"I'd love to," I said.

We quietly left Sue and Eve behind. Rick was mopping the floor.

In the hallway I wanted to put my clothes back on before going outside, but Patty put a hand on my arm and said: "Leave them here, we won't be that long."

I followed her outside naked. I hadn't been naked outside since I was a toddler. It felt strange, but very liberating to be honest. It wasn't that warm today, but warm enough to be outside for a little while without it becoming too cold.

"Well, that was intense," Patty said as we walked across the grass between the sparce apple trees. The grass was cold, but she didn't know that since I was the only one that was bare foot.

"Yeah," I said. "I loved it though, I've never seen anything like that."

"Me neither," Patty said. "It was amazing. That poor girl, can you imagine being stimulated like that after you've cum a couple of times? That must have been agony."

"I'm sure it was," I said. "And it was so cool how Sue invited her all the time to stop it, but just saying 'I'm sorry'. I think she's a really great Domme."

"Yes, she is."

We kept walking for a moment, side by side. The field was large, but not huge, so we were nearing the vegetable garden that lay beyond it pretty soon.

Patty stopped walking, so I stopped as well.

"I've been really curious about something," she said softly, a bit shy even maybe.

"About what?"

She stood in front of me and hooked her finger through the ring on my collar, as if she was afraid I would run and she wanted to keep me there. She looked right into my soul with her beautiful eyes.

"This," she said. And then she move her face towards mine and very, very gently kissed me on the lips.

My heart jumped in my chest and I very gently kissed her back. She pressed her body against mine and kissed me again, for real this time. She opened her mouth and our tongues met in my very first real kiss with Patty, the girl next door I'd loved for years.

I got really turned on right away and my cock filled my cage immediately, but I just kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her arms around me. I could feel her hands caress my naked back as we kissed. My hands ran down over her spine to the small of her back as we kissed again, or tongues playing with each other. Both our breathes met each other, our tongues met each other, our hearts met each other. We met each other in a way in which we had never met each other before in all those years. It was the most intense, exciting, magical kiss I'd ever had, standing there naked in an empty garden with my bare feet on the cold grass, kissing my best friend, who was my Domme. It was hot. It was full of love.

It didn't last long, just a few seconds I guess. Then she broke it, moving her body away just a bit. She unconsciously licked her lips in a very sexy way as she smiled. She cleared her throat before saying: "Well, that definitely works for me." She grinned and then she turned and started walking again.

I recomposed myself, my cock fighting it's cage in the cool air, and I quickly joined her. As we walked back next to each other, she said: "Don't overthink that. I might love you, but I'm still Miss Patty and you're still Patty's Perv. Your not my boyfriend."

"Yes Miss Patty," I said submissively. Then we grinned at each other like a couple in love that just had their first kiss.

She put her arm around my waist and pulled me against her and I put my arm over her shoulders as we slowly kept waking.

"And you're my best friend of course," Patty said softly.

"And you're mine," I said. "Best friends. Forever I hope."

She smiled lovingly at me and put her hand on my naked butt while we walked back to the barn.