All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 18'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
minorbotherminorbotherover 1 year ago
Amazing!

I just have to say that I think this is the best chapter so far... Thanks for bringing the characters alive for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving your story. Really looking forward to more. The emotion in it is very realistic. The sex is fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Woow ! Great story! 5/5 Please keep writing !

PS: i just hoped that Patty will force her perv to be fucked by Martin like an animal it will be so HOT ! forced to do things like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm really loving how this story is developing, both with the kink, and the relationship. I hope the story develops where Patty does consider Conrad her boyfriend, and they move in together. I would like to see sometimes when they are just Patty and Conrad that she releases him from chastity and allows him to make passionate love to her. Other times lots of kink. As she clearly enjoys teasing him, maybe at times at home tie him to the bed and edge him repeatedly, sometimes locking him back up without cumming, other times giving him a huge orgasm, without him knowing what is going to happen. Patty can get satisfaction with his mouth, or riding him while tied down, sometimes allowing him to cum in her.

I definitely would want her to continue to show Conrad off naked. I would like her to take the cage off more often and demand that Perv proudly display his cock and level of arousal at all times, regardless of who is watching.

More scenes where he is bound to other girls similar to this would be great too. Maybe even expand same sex with him, and with Patty with more girls too.

All this while their relationship and commitment grow. Perhaps even having a kinky wedding at the farm.

uga2001uga2001over 1 year ago

I am loving the story and the characters. I like how you have evolved the characters so far. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing your story.

EspinnerEspinnerover 1 year ago

REALLY enjoying this story! My partner likes me as a domme and being locked in his cage. I'm new to the idea so this is certainly helping with how he is feeling and things i can do to him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love love love this story! Funny you put a note that you will continue to write about them. I was thinking there’s room for more and hoping this wouldn’t be the end! Thank you. Already waiting on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the storyline. Please keep going. I love it!!

Subdude23Subdude23over 1 year ago

Keep the series going please!!

Silver2863Silver2863over 1 year ago

Thank you really enjoying the developing relationship between Conrad and Patty both emotionally and physically. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoying this a great storyline well written many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thank you for stating that you will be ,writing more on this great story. do hope Conrad and Patty finally fully except that they are a couple. but instead of moving in together, they ask Sue to allow them move to her farm. it would be fun if Patty allowed herself to experiment on more things on her kinky personal desires, such as having sex with a girl, and or try out that sybian or be get ass fucked by a strap on by Conrad, so that Patty can feel all of pleasures with Conrad participating with her..

Cuckysubby47Cuckysubby47over 1 year ago

Really amazing how you write this story... I really wish this one to be a long series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving bathe series so far, so glad it’ll be continuing! I would love for some boot worship to be included after Conrad saw Martin and raven making him cum with the boots! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story alot and I am so happy to hear you say you are going to continue this story it is so good and hot 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series you have written. so believable as all good fiction authors need to write to be great. Maybe as an idea you can add some humiliation to Prev Something he wouldn't really like doing in front of other Dommes. Such as sucking dicks, licking cum from the floor or plate, cream pies all while being part feminised. watching Patty being fucked by a lover

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So love this series. Thank you. I look forward to the new chapter daily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely am loving this story. It's my favorite. Being able to laugh, cry, and by turned on is amazing. I love how it could actually be a real life love story.

fmp0927fmp0927over 1 year ago

Keep up the great work. What a great kinky love story! I know some readers want to see Patty keep pushing the envelope with Conrad but personally, I don't think degradation and love work well together. I think it's great that Patty both loves and respects Conrad. Can't wait until she finally acknowledges that they really are a couple and that she can still be MIss Patty and he Patty's Perv. What could be better than to be in love with your best friend and also have a mutually trusting Domme/sub relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for letting us know the series will continue. I've been hanging out here for a few years and have not given a single story a rating until this series. I can tell you, the only reason I gave you 5 stars is I couldn't give you 10.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading this story is just a rollercoaster, it honestly makes me a little jealous. The way that Conrad respects and trusts Patty, the way that Patty realizes that she actually loves Conrad and is just scared that she’ll lose her bestfriend. And the bathroom part when she apologizes about her snapping at Conrad and they have that moment, something I wish I could share with girl. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just a hazard of kink writing, but the last bunch chapters have been kind of a miss for me since the relationship transformed into something that doesn't hit my spots as well as before. I loved the start, though. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Patty;s and Conrads relationship should continue to grow maybe even enough to have a kink marriage. And the kink should also grow accordingly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congrats on writing one of the best femdom series on this site in a long time! FWIW, I enjoy it more when Patty and Conrad are doing more domestic, everyday femdom and FLR activities than when they are participating in more "bdsm scene"-type activities at the Farm.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 1 year ago

You have hit so many of the classic writing targets that make for engaging storytelling. Pace, character development, plot structure and progression. My only note regards grammar, the occasional malapropism, and syntax here and there. These are the most fixable elements in writing, so they are relatively unimportant. I found myself painlessly editing those aspects mentally as I read. Great job, kudos, and please continue the story. All the new characters you have introduced in the last few chapters beg to be investigated further. Charlie, Raven, Britney, their subs and slaves, and of course, Sue, Eve, and Rick.

WiganerWiganerover 1 year ago

Thanks again. Do you realise that you are no longer writing a story, you are writing a BOOK.

Please continue. I would love to see Patty fall in love with a well hung guy and cuckold perv, teaching them both to learn to love one another and accept their positions as bull and sub, while accepting that it's possible to love more than one person and still be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your continuation. It makes me smile so much. I hope Patty makes Conrad suck some sick soon lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best I've read on here. Would love to see Raven further developed.

IshtarRisesIshtarRises9 months ago

I love how Patty & Conrad finally admitted their mutual love for each other. Amazing writing & a great experience!! I'm a loyal reader for sure hehe

Thank you for continuing with the storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the story. Would love to read about Charlie and the steaming naked girl pile as well

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great writing, clever storyline, KEEP IT UP !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous