All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 21'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the length of this chapter. Patty seems to be the real troubled one in this relationship. Conrad has a genuine kink that he has embraced and enjoys, Patty however seems very confused. Does she really love Conrad or hate herself? Conrad does seem to love Patty 100 percent but her outburst have troubled him a lot. Does Patty have a split personality, was she previously abused and regressed the memory, or is she bipolar? This story seems to be taking a darker path and may not be the kinky love story it seemed to be. I loved the way you pushed a wannabe slave out of her situation and back to Nikki. Maybe Patty is really a switch or sub herself and Conrad should take her reigns from time to time. Hope you continue this series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Turning Conrad into a Sissy/Slave is going completely against how the story was developing. I am not really liking the direction. Seems like this could have been a great story which is goin waste in the current direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous, Patty isn't confused. She is traumatized. It the kind of issue that probably happened when she was young. The type were there is no easy/quick cure. It's something she will need to process and work out. With Sue and Conrad's love and help she should be able to get there but it will take time. She definitely loves Conrad and deep down hates and is ashamed of what happened to her. I am hoping TwistedDejavu will give us a look behind that mirror so we can understand her outbursts. But even if that doesn't happen this has been a great story so far and I for one am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5/5 WOW, ur stories rock as always, keep up the good work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I haven't even had a chance to read it yet.... just saw it has been posted. This whole story has been so far above anything else I've read here.....

Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU.

BimsehugBimsehugover 1 year ago

Another nice chapter. Thanks a lot!

I guess Patty will be getting over her issues with loving commitment and getting burned. I hope it's not abuse.

Maybe "tomorrow" will be the day when Conrad will propose to Patty and she will accept

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to read the stories about the different scenes and kinks Conrad and Patty are getting to witness at the barn. Nothing has changed other than Conrad will do anything for Patty and she working on herself learning why her other relationships have been unsuccessful. I predict we may soon get a scene where Conrad is to serve another domme, and Patty learns that she loves him too much to let it play out.

Dwfree_V2Dwfree_V2over 1 year ago

Love the story. This one is a little heavier than the past ones but to me it still works.. I agree about not sure if I want to see Conrad turn completely sissy, but when in kink you explore.. Might be interesting to see Patty address her past pain by taking part in a submissive scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the kind of story I would have my own sub read. It demonstrates safe, sane, and consensual really well. I'm looking forward to seeing how Conrad and Patty's story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh another great story. you really had me worried when Patty went hysterically crazy mad. but as the story progressed i was so relieved. can't wait to hear about Patty's ghost. please keep writing on this story, it really can go so much farther..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sure seems like Patty was raped or badly abused by a past boyfriend, hopefully Sue and Conrad can help her before she really hurts Conrad durning their play time or she try’s to turn him into her Slave, that would totally kill both of their love for each other. That would just kill this storyline..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just amazing keep up the good work, please more forced bi stuff for the perv

fmp0927fmp0927over 1 year ago

Love the deepening relationship between Conrad and Patty but could totally do without the breaking of slave Nikki. There was absolutely nothing erotic about that scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sad I got to the end ... I have been so intrigued and immersed in the story and the characters. I hope in time it will continue

IcoNFadedZebraIcoNFadedZebraover 1 year ago

Truly my favorite work I’ve read on here. The story and the Dynamic of the universe within the story is amazing. I understand how some people don’t like the breaking of Nikki but I think it helps show the way the community Conrad and patty are joining is diverse and yet also so different from what we hear about normally in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue plz

lubbocktexas794lubbocktexas794over 1 year ago

Great story. Love the storyline how Doms shldnt be Doms until they have dealt with their own past (same for subs/slaves). It has shown a lot of behind the scenes how being a Dom/Sub/Slave isn't all so easy and pretty all the time. SO much to consider in these roles. I absolutely loved how even the puppy respects "RED" and immediately backs away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was sure hoping that this great wouldn't end leaving us hanging..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

we are waiting for more :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After 21 great chapters, this is how you leave us hanging, boy I'm not a happy camper!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Earlier, you apologized that English is not your first language. It may not be your first language, but your English is excellent. So is your writing.

How good is your writing? Well, I accessed your stories as "femdom" and "bdsm." There are 63 pages in that category. When I sort them by the number of stars, TWELVE of your chapters are on the first page.

I look forward to the next chapter and still hope you will be able to have it out by Christmas. In any case, merry Christmas to you and yours.

ragin5ragin5over 1 year ago

More Please! Will Patty and Conrad move in together? Would be fun to explore that dynamic. Can we have more forced bi encounters for Conrad, perhaps with Rick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When are you going to write 22?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More Please!

Avidreader0Avidreader0over 1 year ago

Thank you very very much for this amazing story. I loved each chapter. Looking forward to reading more from you.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

More please, they have only just begun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your really going end this great story, like this and Ruin the whole story ? THAT'S JUST Disappointing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep going ..

RoyallyconfusedRoyallyconfusedover 1 year ago

I keep checking in the hope there's a new chapter. Maybe someone else wants to take a crack at these lovely characters? Love what you've done with this love story!!

X_Speed_XX_Speed_Xover 1 year ago

Great work, I really eñjoýed it. I hope thère will be soon more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

21 chapters already? It really hasn't seemed that long! (That's a good thing, by the way.) Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy if this was the last chapter of this great story……. Then this was a shitty way to end the story, really..

onyxfaderonyxfaderover 1 year ago

I’ve enjoyed these stories a great deal. The author’s approach is more real than fantasy, and it’s frankly a breath of fresh air. The characters have the preferences, doubts, wishes, issues, and messy love that so many great relationships have. What’s most encouraging is that both Patty and Conrad seem determined to work on both themselves and their relationship. All themes I try to include in my own work (though I’m MUCH less prolific).

Obviously, there are issues with proofreading - spelling errors and typos abound - but when the quality of the story itself is so high that’s easy to overlook.

I do hope the author will continue writing. I’m looking forward to more about Patty, Conrad, Sue, Eve, Rick, and others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m looking forward to read more, plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's now been two months since we've heard about Patty and Conrad.

I guess they must have broken up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Easily the best written story I have read here.

I loved every bit of it.

If thats the end then...that's the end.

Its stands alone beautifully.

...

That said..... :-)

DianatsDianatsover 1 year ago

This is not only one book but a source of a lot of others you should write! Emotional, hedonistic and vulnerable. You build every character in a way that made us think about their story. A multi-protagonist epic through the eyes of Conrad you introduce us to a world we think we knew but you dive us deeper in it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is how you end 21 chapters of a great story, like right in the middle of the story ??????????? At least give the Courtesy of coming back and saying "THE END" or, I got tired of the story line, something so we stop wait for you !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Hope we will get a continuation soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a great story, but I feel it has been abandoned on the cusp of greater things !?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ya sadly got abandoned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF kind of last chapter is this, just sucks!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

After 21 chapters, that's how you end it? Not even a "and they lived happily ever after" ??

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow this how you wanted to end this story????

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's been 6 months since we last heard from TwistedDejavu...

From the way this series has been written and the sensitivity displayed by the author, I suspect TwistedDejavu is a woman. For some reason, I wonder if there is an autobiographical aspect to the story. Perhaps it has been written for some form of catharsis. If so, the story may have reached a point at which going forward may become too painful to continue.

My qualifications for the above are precisely zero. It is pure speculation. I just don't understand why such an exceptional story would just suddenly be dropped.

What I do know I don't get emotional and this story has brought me to tears a number of times. I miss Patty and Conrad.

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel12 months ago

It does seem as though this is where the author intends to end this story given the length of time since this chapter was posted. It may not be the end many would have desired, but it is the author's story. --

Perhaps by describing this chapter as "breaking down" the author intends to foreshadow the resolution to a driving conflict within Patty. A resolution that represents the opening of a new chapter in her life. It would not be surprising, therefore, to see the author end the narrative here as the story they set out to tell has come to an end.

The tone set in certain passages of this chapter have an undertone that suggests a restlessness with Patty's current lifestyle. A restlessness that appears to be linked to processing traumatic events from her past. The chapter ends with Patty feeling tired even though "It's not that late". Under the circumstances it seems quite poignant to end the story with the lines:

"Would you come with me for a couple of minutes, to tuck me in?" she asked.

"I'd love to," I said, meaning every single word.

McFly1234McFly123411 months ago

I wish it would continue as I would like to know what happened to Patty and how the dynamic really does play out long term.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is how your going to end this great story, after 21 great changes? That sad!!!!

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

Ha!

I can only wonder if the author checks in from time to time to see the comments by those who have traveled the past 21 chapters, completely enthralled with the kinky romance between Patty and Conrad.

I could think of better ways to end such a tale, but I learned to let go and let the author call the shots. This was a superb reading experience. As someone who wants to write fiction in a similar vein, this has raised the bar for what I want to publish here.

This was a blessing and a curse. I doubt I'll find many stories that resonated with me as much.

northirishdivernorthirishdiver6 months ago

Great story hopefully not the end

CynavoxCynavox6 months ago

While I realize this story is old, it's new to me. I respect the end that the story has reached. The one thing the audience needed, in my opinion, was closure on how patty really felt about Conrad and I feel we got that with the whole boyfriend thing. I couldn't be happier (aside from wishing there was more)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

the greatest story i have read, more please.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please tell me there is another chapter in the works

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I want so much more. Please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous