My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lit the candle, tossed the lighter on the bed and used the burning candle to light the other candle. She grinned at me while I watched the candles burn. It was obvious what she was going to do with them and it made me a little nervous, since I had never done wax play before and I wasn't sure what to expect. I feared the coming pain to be honest.

Patty moved her hips a little, making my cock slide through her. She rode me slowly and gently while she watched the candles get hotter, accumulating glistening beads of wax on the narrow tips of them. Then she looked into my eyes and tipped one of the candles over. I watched it carefully, bracing myself for whatever kind of pain was coming my way. At first nothing happened, but after a few seconds a single drop fell off the tip of the candle and landed on my belly, just below my chest. It did hurt a little, but it wasn't really that bad. The wax felt really hot, but the heat seemed to fade away almost immediately, leaving an odd pulling sensation as the wax dried within a second or so. The sensation did make me flinch though and Patty grinned at my reaction.

She tilted the other candle as well, which spilled two drops at once, making me flinch again at the odd, hot, burning sensation. Patty then tilted both candles, holding them both horizontally, and soon both candles dripped their wax slowly, drop by drop. They rained hot, burning splatters of pain on my belly. It hurt alright, but I kinda liked the feeling. What made it very intense to endure was not necessarily the pain, but not knowing exactly where the drops would land, increasing my senses and the impact the drops had.

Patty kept watching my face as she worked her slick pussy faster and faster on my throbbing cock and soon she was bobbing up and down with the two dripping candles in her hands. It felt amazing and the distraction did seem to work, at least in a way, since I could noticeably endure the milking motions on my cock better. But the experience of being bound while the hot wax dripped on my helpless body increased my arousal as well.

She rode me for a couple of minutes, letting the candles rain their hot tears down on my body, watching me moan and occasionally struggle with my bonds. Eventually the arousal won the battle for my attention. I felt my balls churning with that familiar feeling, telling me I was going to have an intense, exploding orgasm with seconds, so I begged again: "May I cum Miss?"

Patty got off my cock and stood on her knees, shaking her head. Her change in position moved the candles forward, making wax drip on my chest, and I noticed the sensation of the drops hitting me on my sternum hurt a little more. The distraction did help to come down from the edge though.

She waited about half a minute and then put her hips back down slowly. As soon as her pussy found my cockhead, it slipped right in, as if it knew its way to his favorite place in the world. Her pussy sliding over my cock made me moan again.

Patty aimed the candles while riding my cock. She dripped wax on the parts of my chest that had no wax on them yet. I was just trying not to focus on the amazing sensations of my cock in her pussy, but to focus on the hot drops dripping all over me instead. It felt great. The solidified wax felt amazing, as if I was dirty in a very sexy way and it felt like some kind of kinky bondage on my skin, as if the hard wax held me tight very locally. I was loving wax play. And it turned me on immensely.

I was just about to ask her again if I was allowed to cum when Patty aimed the drops to land on my nipples. Those really were more sensitive to the heat and the painful sensation made me hiss between my teeth. It did postpone my orgasm though, so I kept quiet, feeling the wax solidify on my nipples while new drops reignited the burning sensation. God, that felt hot.

All of the sudden my body decided not to hold my orgasm in anymore, so I really quickly blurted out: "I'm gonna cum!"

Patty quickly pulled her pussy off my cock, standing on her knees again. "No, no, no, hold it in perv," she said, the instructions to not cum clear on her face. I struggled to keep myself from cumming, but I was hanging right on the edge. "Keep it in," I heard Patty say again as she watched my struggle displayed on my face, just as I felt a little cum ooze into the base of my cock. I was sure I had lost the battle, but after what seemed like an eternity my edge dropped back and I took a deep breath.

"Did you cum?" she asked, unable to see my cock to see the outcome of my obvious inner battle.

"No," I said. "I might be oozing a little bit though."

Patty grinned proudly at me and then returned her attention to dripping wax on me again. She kept aiming for my nipples, which were now covered in a solid slab of wax, making them pretty insensitive to the hot wax landing there.

When Patty let her pussy slide over my cock again a little while later, she resumed dripping wax on places that she hadn't hit before. She rode me again, watching me, watching my body being packed with little red dots and a few thick slabs of wax.

Almost cumming seemed to have released some pent up pressure, since now I felt like I wasn't as near to orgasm as before, making it easier to enjoy the sensations of her fucking me. I still was very much aroused though.

After a few minutes Patty blew out the candles. She sat still on my cock and looked at me, grinning. "That looks so hot," she said.

"It feels great," I said, panting audibly from my arousal.

"Mmm, my little perv likes wax play," she said, grinning, making a mental note to herself.

She put the candles down and let her hand slide gently across my wax covered belly, feeling the rough surface. Then she got off my cock to change position. She put her feet next to my hips and squatted, using her hand to guide my soaking wet cock into her soaking wet pussy. She looked me right into my eyes when she started fucking me like that. And she fucked me good, making fast, short movements while leaning back with her hands on my legs. In this position I could see my cock glide into her pussy between her engorged lips. I could see the hood of her clit. It looked so hot and soon I noticed it turned me on so much I had to quickly look somewhere else or I would have cum within seconds for sure.

Patty rode me, her eyes closed and her head tilted backwards a little, ramming her hips down on my cock again and again. The dried wax on my body felt great, as if it hugged me, held me down. I loved that feeling.

Patty was moaning now. I could see her neck and upper chest getting redder. She bit her lip as she fucked me, trying to make herself cum quickly probably, but unfortunately I beat her again and I had to ask: "May I cum Miss Patty?"

For a second I thought she hadn't heard me, since she bore her hips down a couple of times, but then she lifted her hips up, exposing the wet, open slit to me, and she said: "No perv."

She held her hips up, using her feet on the bed and her hands on my legs for support, for a couple of seconds. I willed my pending orgasm away, which took some effort, but I succeeded.

Patty sat down on my cock, trapping it between her ass and my pubic area. I could just see the head of it protruding below her wide open slit. She reached for the vibrator and when she got hold of it she turned it on. While still leaning back, supporting herself with one hand, she put the vibrator on her clit between her spread legs. She moaned as soon as it touched her sensitive flesh.

I just laid there, watching her hold the large vibrator against her pussy. It was loud and it seemed to feel pretty intense. She was panting and moaning softly and occasionally she moved the bulb like head a little. After a while she started to rhythmically tilt her hips, just a little, but enough to massage my cock trapped between her butt cheeks. It was incredibly arousing to see her masturbate like that.

Suddenly she held her breath. She opened her eyes, but they didn't seem to look at anything. I noticed her face go all red and then she exhaled with a long, guttural moan while her body tensed up. She was cumming alright. I noticed her pussy opening up right below the pulsing head of the vibrator as she bore down and then the entrance to her pussy visibly clenched a couple of times while she moaned a second long, animalistic moan. I kept looking at her pussy while she came. My hard, red cockhead was just visible beneath it.

Then she quickly pulled the vibrator away and her breathing changed to panting. I looked at her face and she was grinning a satisfied grin. Her eyes beamed.

"God, that was good," she said, still panting. She grinned at me while absent mindedly lowering the vibrator, which was still running. It just touched my cockhead and the sudden vibrations on my swollen head made me flinch in surprise.

Patty giggled at my sudden movement and she sat up a little to look down at the tip of my hard cock squashed beneath her, curiously looking for what had caused me to react like that. As soon as she understood she had touched my dick with the vibrator, she teasingly held it against my cock for a couple of seconds. I moaned at the sensation of the strong vibrations running through my cockhead.

"Ah, you like that, don't you?" she said, grinning at me.

I nodded.

She put the round head of the vibrator on my cockhead again and held it there. God that felt intense. She watched my facial expression while I looked her straight into her pretty eyes.

A few moments later I was panting, feeling the strong vibrations run through my whole cock, from its swollen cockhead, down the rigid shaft, ending in my prostate.

"Can you cum from that?" she asked.

I guess I could, I thought. I might even cum from that pretty quickly. So I nodded.

She just held it against my cock, still watching me, and with twenty seconds I had to ask: "May I cum?"

"Sure," she said. Her eyes twinkled.

Her permission was all it took. I let go of the control on suppressing my orgasm and almost immediately I felt my cock and prostate grow at the same time. Then my body took over and finally, after a week or so, I came. I felt my abs clench again and again and my cock spit out it's load on my lower belly while Patty still pressed the vibrator against its sensitive head.

While I had been cumming the vibrator on my sensitive cockhead felt great, but as soon as my orgasm faded away, it felt like way too much stimulation. It seemed to trigger some kind of panic deep in the back of my mind. I started pulling my bonds and grunting all kinds of 'aah's as it became way too much to handle. I tried moving my hips, but they were securely pinned down beneath Patty's weight. I tried trampling my feet, but they were bound together. Patty was grinning at my futile attempts to get away from the vibrator.

"Please, stop," I said, still squirming and panting, pulling the ropes on my hands. "Please! It's too much!"

Patty just grinned at me and held the vibrator where it was.

"Oh God!" I exclaimed. "Please!!"

For a second I thought I was cumming again since I felt my prostate region swell and fluids gather there, but when my abdominal muscles contracted involuntarily I felt a large gush of hot liquid run over my belly and down my flanks and I realized I just actually peed myself.

"Please!" I begged again, embarrassed to the bone.

"Perv, did you just piss yourself?" Patty asked, looking down, still holding the vibrator against my cock.

"Please!" I just begged, holding my abdominal muscles tight, afraid I would spill the rest of my bladder if I didn't do my best to hold it in.

Finally she pulled the vibrator away and switched it off.

I was panting. "God, that was intense," I said between two breaths. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"That was so hot," Patty said, touching my wet belly and sniffing her hand. "That's pee alright."

"I'm so sorry," I said, blushing deeply.

"Why?" Patty said. "I think it's hot you pissed yourself from me torturing you." She grinned at me and her eyes twinkled. She was serious about that.

I just laid there, still catching my breath. Patty got up, set the vibrator aside and went to get a towel from the bathroom. She sat on the bed next to me and wiped the cum and piss of my belly and used a clean part of the towel to clean off my cock and balls. She was really gentle and caring, peeking my way every now and then to exchange a lovers look.

After she put the towel on the floor of the bathroom again, she laid down next to me, putting her head on my shoulder. Her hand moved across my wax covered chest, removing any wax that would come off right away. Then she started plucking the more persistent pieces of wax off me, piece by piece. She used her nails to pick small pieces of wax off, occasionally sliding her hand across my skin, wiping away loose pieces and looking for pieces that were still clinging to my skin. I loved her cleaning me up, her nails on my skin and the attention she paid to each little part of my skin.

It took her maybe fifteen minutes to get almost all of the wax off my body. When she was pleased enough with her efforts of cleaning me, she sat up and looked at me lovingly.

"Are you alright perv?" she asked me.

I grinned at her. "Yes, I'm alright," I said. "And you my Miss?"

She chuckled. "Yes, I'm very alright."

She got up and untied my hands and feet. And she took my cuffs off while she was at it. Then she helped me off the bed and together we removed the PVC sheet, that was covered in loose pieces of wax, from the bed,

We got into bed and snuggled in each others arms. I loved her with everything I had. Never had I even hoped to be with a girl that would mean so much to me and have her kinky way with me as well, and yet, here we were, laying in each others arms in this nice room in Sue's barn. I was utterly grateful and happy, thanking all angels for the day I took a chance and showed her my chastity cage, while we both slowly drifted off to a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning from the sound of the toilet flushing in the bathroom. I sat up, yawned and stretched myself out while I realized how much I loved waking up in Sue's barn, with Patty here. I wanted to go to her, but I was still naked and uncaged and I had morning wood, but then I realized Patty probably wouldn't really mind that, so I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

Patty was standing in front of the sink, brushing her teeth. She was still naked as well and I didn't think she had noticed me being up yet. I stood in the doorway for a couple of seconds, secretly appreciating the view of her naked backside, that beautiful back with the clearly visible spine and her nice, round bubble butt. I loved her, I felt it flow through me. I loved waking up with her. And without really thinking about it I walked towards her, stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"What the fuck are you doing?!?" she yelled, foam from her toothpaste splattering on the mirror, while she quickly moved away from me.

I froze.

"God damnit!" she said. She looked at me, fire shooting from her eyes. "I let you sleep without your cage for one night and immediately you think you can just come over and fuck me?!? Fuck off Conrad! Get out!"

Wait, what? I thought. I was just going to hug her, I didn't mean to offend her. My heart sank and her reaction startled me, a lot. I started to apologize, but she didn't even give me a chance.

"Get OUT!" she yelled, still holding her toothbrush, foam from her toothpaste running down her chin.

I raised my hands in an apologetic gesture and walked backwards out of the bathroom, but she followed me. For a second I actually thought she was going to attack me or something, she seemed absolutely furious.

"GET OUT!!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs, the sharp, high pitched sound of her scream hurting my ears. She hurried towards the door to the hallway and opened it and roughly pushed me out with one hand. She slammed the door shut, almost hitting my face with it, and then I could hear the click of the lock.

My heart was pounding in my chest. What the fuck just happened? All I wanted to do was give her a loving hug, nothing more. I knew she had issues with guys coming on to her sometimes, but her reaction was way, way over the top. Her issue was much bigger than I thought it had been, and that realization turned my initial rising anger into sadness. And it scared me.

I thought about banging on the door and telling her to let me in for a second, but I realized immediately that no good could possibly come of that. I'd better let her cool down first. And most of all, I needed to cool down first. I felt a lot of different feelings at the same time and my heart was pounding. I was shaking a little even.

Then I realized I was standing here in the hallway butt naked. I quickly looked around, but of course there was nobody here. For a few seconds I didn't really know what to do. I felt like I couldn't go anywhere without my clothes and I couldn't go back into our room, making me feel trapped outside.

I took a deep breath, trying to recompose myself and gather my thoughts. Then I realized the barn wasn't the worst place in the world to be locked out of your room naked and I really didn't know what to do with myself, or Patty for that matter, so I decided to go downstairs and see if anyone was around in the main room. Maybe Sue would be there. Sue would probably know what to do I thought, finding comfort in that thought.

I covered my privates with a hand while I walked down the stairs. I felt really naked without my chastity cage or my cuffs. Luckily the whole ordeal had killed my morning boner. On my way to the main room I hurried past the windows to the medieval room. I did peek inside briefly. The slaves seemed to be sleeping still, laying under their blankets on the their beds in their cells.

The main room was empty. At least I thought it was, until I was about halfway crossing it towards the couches near the fireplace when I heard a sound coming from behind the bar. I froze, looking in the direction where the sound had come from, only to see Eve get up from behind the bar where she apparently been kneeling down to stock the fridge.

"Oh, good morning!" she said giggling, pressing her hand on her heart. "You startled me, I didn't hear you come in." Then she must have read the expression on my face, since her face quickly went from cheerful to concerned. "Are you alright?" she asked, tilting her head a little.

"Yeah... no," I stammered. And then I truly felt how much Patty's outburst had startled me. Now that I felt safe and I saw Eve's familiar face I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Eve said, looking at me from behind the bar.

"We had a fight," I said, still frozen on the spot, covering my genitals. "Well, not a fight I think. I'm not even sure what happened. I must have done something wrong, because Patty suddenly started yelling at me and threw me out of the room."

"Oh, poor thing," Eve said. "Go sit down, I'll get you a blanket."

I hurried to the seating area and sat down in a corner. Eve walked to a closet, got a large, soft blanket and came towards me. She unfolded the blanket while on her way over and put it over me as soon as she reached me. Then she sat down next to me, looking at me with her friendly, intelligent eyes.

"I really don't understand what happened," I said. "I just wanted to give her a hug and she just... lost it."

"Hmm," Eve said. "Don't worry too much about it, she'll turn around I guess. The two of you are so close, you can work it out together, I'm sure."

I didn't really believe that yet. And part of me wasn't sure if I wanted to work it out. I mean, I loved her a lot, but she really made me feel unsafe for a second there. The look in her eyes really had scared me.