My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" Mistress Britney asked.

"Yes Mistress," the girl said, although she paused a little before responding. She seemed hesitant to me.

"You do realize being a slave is much worse than just peeing in a bucket, right?"

"Yes Mistress," the girl said, averting her eyes again and looking at the floor.

"If you come to be a true slave, there will be times you'd wish you could pee in a bucket. So, think carefully about it before you answer my question, are you sure you still want to be trained and become a slave?"

The girl remained silent for a few seconds, staring at the floor in front of her. I was sure she was going to say no when she looked up at her Mistress and determinedly said: "Yes Mistress, I'm sure."

Mistress Britney sighed, looked down at the naked chubby girl kneeling in front of her for a little while before saying: "Alright then."

Mistress Britney calmly walked towards a closet and came back with a black marker. She squatted in front of the girl, keeping her knees together very lady like, and took the cap of the marker. Then she slowly wrote the letters s, l, a, v, e on the top of the girl's chest.

"For your information," Mistress Britney said, "I wrote slave. So, what are you?"

"I'm a slave," the girl said softly.

"Louder. Let everyone hear."

"I'm a slave," the girl said, louder this time.

"That's right," Mistress Britney said before she rose and turned around, towards us. Everyone in the seating area was quietly watching the scene.

"Miss Patty, would you mind coming over here for a second?" Mistress Britney asked.

"Sure," Patty said. She smiled at me briefly before getting up and walking over there in her yoga pants and purple T-shirt.

"What do you see when you look at this girl?" Mistress Britney asked Patty while they stood together, looking down on her.

"I see a slut," Patty said. "A pretty dirty one for that matter."

"Would you mind writing that on her body?" Mistress Britney asked, offering the marker to Patty.

"Not at all," Patty said, grinning widely. She took the marker, squatted in front of the girl, and took her time writing 'dirty' and 'slut' on the girl's right boob. I saw Patty's eyes twinkle when she got up and looked my way. Seeing her write that on the girl's body actually had turned me on a little.

"What are you?" Mistress Britney asked the girl again.

"I'm a dirty slut," the girl said clearly so everyone could hear.

"Thank you," Mistress Britney said to Patty. Then she turned towards us again and said: "Master Rick, what do you see when you look at this girl?"

Rick got up and walked towards them, accepting the offered marker from Patty. He squatted down and wrote large letters on her upper thigh spelling 'fat'.

"What are you?" Mistress Britney said again.

"I'm fat," the girl said.

I watched the girl's face carefully. She didn't look happy. She even looked near crying, especially after saying that last word. I felt sorry for her. Mistress Britney ignored it though, although I'm sure she noticed it too. She just asked Raven what she saw when she looked at the girl and Raven wrote 'whore' on the girls belly with an arrow pointing down at her groin.

"What are you?" Mistress Britney asked.

"I'm a whore," the girl said softly.

"Louder."

"I'm a whore," the girl said out loud.

"Who's next?" Mistress Britney asked the spectators.

Tim offered himself and wrote 'pig' on her empty thigh. Then Mistress Britney made the girl say "I'm a pig!"

Right when she said that, Charlie and Jean entered the main room, carrying their luggage.

"Oh naked chick with body writing!" Charlie immediate exclaimed when she saw the girl. "I'm right on time I see."

We all chuckled and greeted her and Jean.

"Yeah, we're writing on her what we see when we look at that pathetic excuse for a slave," Mistress Britney explained. "Want to have a go?"

"Fuck yeah!" Charlie said and enthusiastically accepted the marker. She wrote 'pathetic' on the girl's arm and Mistress Britney made the girl say out loud: "I'm pathetic!"

When Charlie sat down near me she asked me quietly: "Are we degrading her?"

"Yeah," I quietly said back.

"Cool! Can I piss on her?" she asked.

I laughed. "I don't know," I said, still laughing. "Ask Britney."

"Can I piss on her?" Charlie yelled through the whole room.

"Not yet, maybe later!" Mistress Britney yelled back as if it was the most normal question in the world.

Patty meanwhile wrote 'stupid' on the girl's forehead and the girl said "I'm stupid!" as soon as Mistress Britney had told her what Patty wrote. I thought I saw a tear run down her cheek when she said it. Rick wrote 'useless' on her and the girl repeated it. Tim wrote 'cocksleeve' on her. Charlie wrote 'urinal' on her.

We continued for a while until we ran out of room to write on her. She looked kinda kinky with all these words and short phrases written on her with the black marker in all kinds of different handwriting. I still felt sorry for the girl, it seemed to me she was in over her head and didn't want to throw the towel into the ring, and that's why I didn't write anything on her. I did love the idea of body writing though and I made a mental note to mention that to Patty.

Britney walked over to Tim and they had a short conversation. Tim squatted down and spoke with Martin for a few seconds, who nodded. Then Tim nodded to Britney. Britney grinned and went over to the buffet while Tim took off his long leather coat.

When Mistress Britney came back she was holding a jar of peanut butter and a spoon.

"Lay on your back," Mistress Britney ordered the girl.

The chubby girl laid down on her back, carefully arranging her hair before putting the back of her head on the floor. Mistress Britney then squatted next to her and put a large glob of peanut butter on one of the girl's nipples, using the spoon to smear it out a little. Next, she did the same with the other nipple.

"Cool, food play," Charlie cooed.

"Go on Martin," Tim said. "Lick it up!"

Martin quickly crawled towards the girl, who was watching him come towards her with large, scared eyes. He immediately pushed his mouth on the nearest nipple and used his whole mouth to eat the peanut butter as fast as he could and he wasn't gentle with the sensitive flesh below it. The girl shrieked as soon as his mouth touched her nipple. She tried to use her hands to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. He ate the most of the peanut butter within seconds and continued to lick and nibble her sticky nipple to get it all. He noticeably bit her nipple briefly, making the girl squeal again.

Then Martin moved to the other nipple. He didn't bother going around her he just put his hands on the center of her chest, pinning her down, and dove in, lapping at the peanut butter, gobbling it up.

Mistress Britney roughly pried the girl's legs apart and put a large spoon of peanut butter on the girl's pussy. The girl shrieked again when she felt the cold of the spoon on her labia when Mistress Britney smeared out the sticky substance. Then she waited a few seconds for Martin to finish the peanut butter from the girl's nipple. As soon as he lifted his head she tapped on the girl's pubic area, drawing his attention. Martin dove in immediately while still sitting kneeled next to the girl, burying his head between her legs. The girl shrieked again. I guess Martin wasn't gently licking her to make her enjoy it, but was using his whole mouth, including his teeth, to eat as much of the sticky mess as fast as he could. After a few seconds he put his knee over the girl, straddling her, to get better access. His meaty looking cock, which was half hard, dangled right in front of the girl's face. She looked at it wide eyed, panting a little from the stressful experience of a grown man playing doggy going at her sensitive parts with his mouth.

"Can I join in?" Charlie asked Mistress Britney. "I'd love to dirty her up a little if you don't mind."

"Not at all, be my guest," Mistress Britney replied, smiling at the pretty girl with her curly hair.

Charlie hurried to the buffet. She got herself a bowl and put a couple of large scoops of a finely diced potato salad in it. She started towards the chubby girl when she seemed to think about something. She put the bowl on the table and quickly stripped the bottom half of her clothing, exposing her curly pubes and long legs. Then she took the bowl and walked towards the girl.

"Move boy," she said to Martin, who still had his head buried between the girls legs, lapping at her pussy. She pushed against his hips with an outstretched arm, as if she was trying not to come to close to his naked, male body.

Martin got off the girl and crawled around her until he was sitting between her legs. The girl followed his every move with wide eyes. Martin put his hands on the inside of the girl's thighs, pinning them down and spreading her legs, before he pressed his face against her groin again, making the girl yet shriek again.

Charlie immediately squatted down on the girl's face, pressing her bare pussy on the girl's mouth and nose, silencing her sounds.

"Here's something to eat for you too," she said to the girl, grinning widely.

The girl just made a muffled sound.

Charlie scooped up some of the salad from the bowl with her fingers and put it in her mouth.

"Oh, this is really good," she said, putting a second scoop in her mouth immediately. "Better not let it to go to waste too much." Then she dug her fingers in the bowl again and smeared a lot of the tacky salad on the girl's fat tits. Pieces of potato and corn stuck to the soft flesh of her jugs.

The chubby girl started trashing about a little, apparently struggling to breathe. Charlie lifted her pussy a little and the girl gasped for air a few times before Charlie put her pussy back on the girl's face again, sitting on it with her full weight.

"I love it when they struggle," Charlie said while smearing another hand of the salad on the girl's round belly, covering some of the words that were written there.

Martin was still lapping at the girl's pussy, but now he noticed the salad on her belly and he quickly moved up, licking it up, spreading the gooey substance out over the girl's skin with his whole face. He licked and licked, slowly moving upwards to her tits.

Charlie let the girl breathe again, grinning at the sight of the small naked guy licking the girl's body. The girl tried to use her hands to protect herself a little, but Charlie quickly pinned the girl's upper arms under her shins, immobilizing her enough so she couldn't reach Martin, who was now nibbling on her nipples again.

Charlie lifted her hips a little, giving the girl room to breathe and move her mouth a little, while saying: "Lick it slut. Lick my dirty pussy."

The girl apparently didn't respond quickly enough, since a few seconds later Charlie grabbed a tit and pressed her nails into it, yelling: "Lick it bitch!"

The girl grunted and moved her face up a little, burying her tongue into Charlie's wet slit, lapping at it.

"That's it," Charlie said, grinning, before putting another scoop of salad on the girl's tit. Martin immediately began eating it.

Patty came to sit next to me, smiling at me.

"Are you having fun perv?" she asked, stroking my hair.

I grinned at the familiar face of my best friend. "Yeah, I am," I said. "I do feel a little sorry for the girl though."

"Hmm," Patty said, smiling lovingly at me, her eyes twinkling. "You're such a sweet guy. She'll be fine, she's supposed to not have fun today."

"I guess," I said.

Patty wrapped my arm around her shoulders and snuggled against my naked chest. I loved the feel of her hair on my skin. Together we kept watching the scene.

"Can he fuck her in the ass?" Charlie asked Tim, nodding at Martin.

"Yeah, sure," Tim said. "Does anyone have some lube?" he then asked the gathered people.

"Just use this," Charlie said, grinning at Tim, while she stretched out a hand full of the potato salad. "It's pretty slippery and the larger chunks will probably just fall off."

Rick grinned back at Charlie and opened his hand to accept the offered potato salad. Then he squatted next to his dog like sub. He efficiently ran his hand along the guy's cock, lubing it up as well as he could, while large pieces of the salad were dropping to the floor. Martin got fully hard within seconds now that someone was touching his penis.

When Tim thought he was hard and slippery enough, he said to Charlie: "Can you help her put her ass up?"

Charlie put the bowl on the floor next to her, bent over a little to grab the inside of the girl's knees and pulled them towards her, tilting her hips until her ass was off the floor. The girl seemed to have stopped licking the pussy in front of her for a moment.

Tim rubbed his hand between her butt cheeks to make her asshole a little slippery and to get most of the sticky salad on his hand off. Then he guided Martin's cock towards the girl's asshole. As soon as Martin felt something touch his cockhead, he began to push forward. For a moment nothing seemed to be happening until the girl squealed as Martin's large cockhead popped into her butthole.

Martin just pushed forward, penetrating her roughly. The girl hollered from the obvious painful penetration. Within a second Martin was making fucking motions. He was going at her pretty quickly and the girl made all kinds of sounds that sounded like she wasn't really having too much fun with Martin's big dick in up her butt.

"Keep licking bitch," Charlie said as she let go of the girl's knees and took both nipples in her hands, pulling and twisting them, making the girl yell at another kind of pain added to her predicament. It took a second before she realized what Charlie said and that she was supposed to be licking the hairy pussy in front of her, but as soon as the realization sank in she lifted her head and pressed her tongue against Charlie's pussy again, licking her frantically.

Martin increased his pace, ramming his hard cock into the poor girl's ass again and again. He was leaning on his hands, that he put next to the girl's chest on the floor, and watched the girl lap at the pussy in front of him. Her large, slightly saggy tits bounced around in a circular motion as her whole body moved from Martin ramming his pubic bone against her pussy time and time again.

A few minutes later Charlie held the bowl with salad over the girl and turned it upside down. She used her fingers to scoop all of the potato salad on the girl's chest. Then she used both hands to smear it out over her whole upper torso, gliding her slippery and dirty hands over the girl's fat udders and upper belly.

"That is one hell of a dirty slut we've got here," Charlie cooed, grinning triumphantly at her handy work. "She looks disgusting."

"She does, doesn't she?" Mistress Britney said, standing next to her.

The girl just moaned painful sounding groans and whimpers against Charlie's pussy as her tits bounced around.

"Can I piss on her now?" Charlie asked Mistress Britney.

Mistress Britney chuckled. "Sure, go ahead," she said.

Charlie grinned widely. She almost jumped up, turned around and squatted over the girl's face. She used one hand to hold the girl's hair to steady her head and the other hand to spread her pussy, preparing to piss right into the girl's face.

"No, please!" the girl begged, staring with scared looking eyes at the spread out pussy right in front of her face, afraid of what would come out of it.

Mistress Britney put a hand on Charlie's shoulder, making sure she didn't let go yet, and said: "Did you just say no?!?"

"Yes... no..." the girl stammered, panting, as she still got pounded in her ass by Martin's big cock.

"Slaves don't get to say no," Mistress Britney said sternly. "Slaves get pissed on if someone wants to piss on them."

"Yeah," Charlie said. "And she has to drink it too."

"No! Please!" the girl begged again. She started crying. She seemed to think for a brief second and then she said: "Red! Red!"

Matin immediately pulled his cock out of her and crawled backwards, leaving the girl alone. Charlie stood up and took a couple of steps back.

For a short second, the naked girl laid there, alone on the floor, all covered in salad and Martin's drying saliva, her ass crack full with pieces of potato and corn, and her whole body covered in writing. She was crying. And they were real tears she was crying, not some kind of tears from play being intense but still good, these were tears of defeat and humiliation. She was sobbing.

Then immediately Britney knelt next to her. "Come here Nikki," she said warmly.

Nikki sat up and Britney wrapped her arms around her. Nikki curled up in a ball against her Mistress, sobbing softly, while Britney stroked her hair.

"It's alright, it's over," Britney said softly and gentle. "You did good. You're safe now."

Eve hurried towards them, unfolding a blanket and putting it around the naked girl, while Jean approached them silently and sat close by to see how the girl was doing and if her expertise was needed.

Everyone there stood or sat watching them in complete silence. The girl reaching her limit and using her safe word was something impressive to behold. It made us all respect her and feel for her. And we were all aware this wasn't just about this one scene, her using her safe word ended a period of multiple weeks of being used, degraded, neglected, tortured and hurt. And all this because this previously nameless girl wanted to experience it. And now it had ended. I could only imagine her feeling like she had failed and it had all been in vain, but I trusted in Britney and Jean to help her back on her feet in the next couple of days and help her figure out what she truly wanted and needed in the next few weeks or months.

Patty sat against me, leaning on my shoulder with her hand on my heart while we watched Britney cradling the girl, who had stopped sobbing, holding her tightly and securely, rocking back and forth slowly while stroking her hair and softly whispering to her that she did alright and it was all okay now, that she was safe now and nobody would hurt her or make her do anything at all. People that had been standing around sat down in the seating area's. Martin sat back down on the floor between Tim and Raven and Raven used a couple of wet wipes to clean him up. He looked like he really needed a shower and some wet wipes wouldn't be enough.

Charlie had put her pants back on and when she sat down, she jokingly whispered to us: "Does this mean I don't get to piss on her?"

She made us all chuckle.

"Are you alright?" Patty asked me, sitting up so she could see my face.

"Yeah, I guess," I said. "This scene was both a little horrifying and beautiful to me. As a sub it's pretty scary to see someone get pushed to their limits."

Patty smiled at me and I could see the love and understanding in her eyes.

Britney and Jean helped the messy girl up. She was still wrapped in her blanket. Britney's clothes, that usually looked very neat, were stained with drying pieces of potato and corn from the salad that still had covered Nikki's body. Jean and Britney held the girl between them, still touching her and caring for her, while leading her away into the corridor. I supposed they were going to help her get cleaned up and provide the necessary after care.

We all hung out together for a while. With the emotional drama over, the atmosphere turned light again in the course of a couple of minutes. Eve turned on some cheerful music and tended the bar. We all got ourselves some drinks, Patty having a glass of wine and me having a beer. Then we sat together with Raven, Tim and their unusual pet next to the cosy fire and chatted with each other, getting to know our new friends a little better.