My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about an hour Britney returned with Nikki, who was wearing the black jumpsuit she had worn when she entered the barn yesterday. I assume she didn't bring any other clothes with her than that jumpsuit. Nikki smiled shyly but genuine at us, standing next to Britney.

"Hey, everyone, may I have your attention for a second please?" Britney said using her teacher's voice. The conversation died and we all looked in their direction. "May I please introduce Nikki to you all? She'll be our honored guest for the rest of the weekend. And by guest I mean a real guest, so please don't include her in any form of play unless she really wants to join in. I want to make absolutely clear that she's not a slave anymore. She's a woman with a name, and her name is Nikki. Alright?"

From various places in the room, people said: "Hi Nikki," acknowledging the young woman standing next to Britney.

Nikki smiled at us. Her eyes smiled. She seemed happy to have been discharged from her slave role. I noticed her looking in the direction of the skinny girl, standing there in her cage. Her eyes had an apologetic look in them when they met the skinny girl's eyes. I realized they had shared a long and intense time with each other. Spending weeks in slavery together must have been way more intense and bonding than I would have guessed, having seen them just a few times. The skinny girl smiled at her though, and she briefly put her hand on her naked chest, right on top of her heart, as if she wanted to let her know she loved and respected her.

Britney and Nikki joined us in the seating area with the fireplace. Eve came by, asking Nikki what she wanted to drink and the girl immediately asked for a large cup of hot chocolate, as if she had been dreaming about the moment she could have that again during her weeks of slavery.

We chatted a little with her. She was nice, sweet and shy. It dawned on me she wasn't the brightest girl I'd ever met, but I liked her. And I liked how supportive Britney was towards her and how much she showed genuine respect to her. It was nice to see.

"I'm really tired," Patty softly said to me after a little while. "It's not that late, maybe I'll go and lay down for an hour or so before dinner."

I looked at her. Her eyes looked warm and bright, but her face had looked a little tired the whole afternoon, ever since her long session with Sue.

"Of course Miss," I said, smiling lovingly at her.

"Would you come with me for a couple of minutes, to tuck me in?" she asked.

"I'd love to," I said, meaning every single word.