My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put them on. They were tight, but not too tight. It took some effort to get the grippy rubber in place, but I managed. I unzipped the pouch to pull my genitals through the hole and to make sure the boxers were positioned correctly before carefully zipping it up again, making sure no skin would get caught in the zipper. It looked nice, the pouch design made my crotch bulge. But most of all, it felt really, really sexy to wear with my cock and balls rubbing the inside of the slick rubber. I got hard just from wearing it.

"Oh, I really like these," I said, hoping Patty would agree.

She smiled, looking at my cock pressing against the rubber. "I can see that," she said, chuckling. "I like them too, so this is a yes." She stepped back a little, looking me over again. "It needs something more. Let's see." She walked around the room to a corner where a lot of shoes and boots were displayed on large shelves and she asked for my shoe size.

She came back with a pair of black military crate boots. They were leather and brushed to have a mild shine to them. I tried them on. It felt weird wearing them without socks, but they fit and we both liked the looks of them, so we decided to use them.

After tying the boots' laces, which was quite a bit of work, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked sexy. Tough and kinky. I felt sexy. Patty stood besides me while I checked myself out in the mirror and she let her hand glide across the latex on my butt.

"Oh, I like this," she said. I could see in her eyes she did. "And those boxers make your bulge so sexy." She let her hand slide down my belly towards my crotch and then she gripped my genitals through the thick latex, squeezing my balls, making me flinch for a second. Patty chuckled.

"And I like the contents of those bulging boxers too," she said. Then she looked at me very seriously. "You know, I came to realize this morning my problem wasn't you making a move this morning."

I was just about to say I wasn't really making a move, but she put her finger to my lips as soon as she noticed I wanted to say something.

"I know you weren't even making a move," she said, reading my thoughts. "But what I'm trying to say is, it's okay if you do make a move every now and then. I mean, I love having control and I still want that, so don't make a habit out of coming on to me all the time, but I don't want you to feel like showing your affection is wrong somehow. I love you and I know you love me too, and if I can get a grip on this anger issue I really don't mind if you make a move, as long as I can say no if it's the wrong time."

I smiled at her. "Thank you for saying that," I said. "I think I understand. And of course you can say no any time. I would never want to do anything you don't want."

She wrapped her arms around me. "I know," she said. She sighed. "You're one of the good guys."

I just held her and stroked her hair. Part of me felt sad for her that she was struggling with ghosts from her past, as Eve had called it, and another part just loved her. That part thought she was really sexy and hot and sweet. Well, sweet in a Domme's way of course.

"I love you Patty," I said softly into her hair.

"And I love you Conrad," she said. "Thank you for being my boyfriend." I heard that. She said boyfriend. She really said it. She heard herself say it too apparently, because she quickly added. "Don't tell anyone I said that."

I chuckled. "I won't," I said. "But I will tell people I love you, because I really do."

Patty just sighed a relaxed, loving sigh. And we kept hugging to the point it started to turn me on again.

She broke the hug and looked at my reflection in the mirror. "This outfit is great for today, but let's see what we can add for tonight's party, alright? You'll need a mask at the least and maybe something more. And since I seem to have called you my boyfriend, I really want to cash in the 'dress up my boyfriend' check." She grinned at me like a teenage girl.

"Sure, dress me up, use me however and as long as you like," I said, grinning back at her.

"Yay!" she cooed happily and hurried towards a rack of clothing.

We were in the rooms for maybe 30 minutes more and we ended up adding a simple leather chest harness with a heart shaped ring on the center, which she really loved, and a leather hood that closed with lacing on the back. The hood had buckles to which a mouth mask or gag and blindfold could be attached, which were all included with the hood. The mask looked great and although it was really warm to wear, I was looking forward to wearing it tonight, but for now Patty instructed me to take the harness and hood off and put them aside until tonight.

Patty had decided to wear the latex dress she had been wearing tonight, because, as she said, she loves the feel of it and she loved wearing no underwear beneath it, as our little secret. We did find her a mask for the evening. She'd tried on a latex hood, covering her whole head, but she felt too restricted in it and it made her look more like a sub than a Domme, we both agreed. But then she found a latex mask that just covered her eyes, like a rubber blindfold with holes for her eyes, making her look like a hot bandit. She loved it, so we put that aside as well.

We put the items we had selected in our room upstairs and when we came back into the main room Eve and Rick had put up a buffet for lunch. It looked great with the regular fresh produce from their vegetable garden and they had made a wonderful soup. Rick and Britney were filling their plates at the buffet and nobody else seemed to be in the room.

"We've lit the heaters on the terrace," Rick said while we were helping ourselves from the buffet. "If you'd like you could eat there."

"Oh, that sounds great," Patty said. "I could use some fresh air, how about you sweetie?"

"Me too, I'd love to eat outside, if it's not too cold," I said.

We filled our trays with a bowl of soup, a plate of salad and some bread and then we headed down the long corridor to the secluded and canopied terrace in the back. Walking felt strange wearing these large, heavy boots. I was used to walking around here barefoot. And the boxers made a little noise as they moved, but my genitals moving around in their latex pouch felt very sexy. I could get used to this, I thought.

Sue and Eve were sitting at a table. We greeted them and then joined Rick and Britney at a different table, near the long strip of grass running along the entire length of the premises. The weather had cleared, the rain had stopped and the sun was out, although it sometimes hid behind a large cloud. It wasn't really cold, but it was too cold to sit outside almost naked. Luckily the gas heaters provided enough warmth for me to be outside relatively comfortable, at least for half an hour or so.

We ate our lunch. Patty and I exchanged some loving looks every now and then. I loved being here with her. I loved the kinky and casual atmosphere, the people, all of it, but most of all, I loved Patty. And I couldn't put her accidentally calling me her boyfriend out of my mind. It made my heart open in joy.

We casually chatted with Britney while we ate. The better I got to know her, the more I liked her. She was funny, caring, sweet even, and very intelligent. I really appreciated the difference between her personal self and the fierce, sadistic Domme that emerged when she played with the slaves. She almost seemed two different people and she reminded me about how many different sides there usually are within people. And it made me realize I myself had these different sides as well. One moment I was a hard working computer nerd and the next moment a submissive slut or a loving friend. Boyfriend, I thought again and it almost made me chuckle out loud.

"How are your slaves doing?" Patty asked Britney.

"Number one seems fine," Britney answered. "Number two seems close to breaking though. She seems even more closed off than usual, like she stopped making contact. That's a bad sign usually. Number one and the new boy look you in the eyes when you interact with them, but the other girl has stopped doing that."

"That does sound a little unsettling," I said. "How are you going to handle it?"

"Well, aside from asking her if she still wants to continue her training, there isn't much I can do I'm afraid. And I asked her this morning and she still said yes. I could kick her out of the program, but that accomplishes nothing for her. I could ask her what she needs or what would make her feel better, but that defies the whole purpose of the program. So she needs to figure things out for herself I guess. It's not uncommon for people to be like that once they start having their doubts about becoming a lifetime slave. I don't think this training is about that dream, it's about getting to know yourself, coming to understand why you have that dream. So I guess she's doing her share of soul searching and I'm expecting her to quit the program pretty soon. And when she does, I'll involve Jean to help her figure herself out and create a new, authentic feel of identity and self worth for her."

"Does Jean always help people recover when they fail the program?" I wanted to know.

"Usually, yes," Britney said. "As I explained earlier, the whole purpose of the slave training program is to prove to people that being a sub is great, but wanting to live your whole life in slavery is something you really need to think about before you actually commit to that. So people usually have a really hard time during the program and failing it may leave them in some psychological or emotional turmoil when underlying issues surface. It would be irresponsible to just send them home like that. My whole goal is to help people create the lives they really want to live, as slave or sub doesn't really matter to me in the end. And I'll help them figure themselves out, no matter which road they choose for themselves."

Patty chuckled and said: "You make something as harsh as slave training sound really sweet and caring."

Britney grinned. "Well, I might be a little bit of a sadist, but that doesn't mean I don't care about people. I want what's best for them and if I have to hurt them to get that, I'll be happy too."

I suddenly saw her sweetness and fierceness unite and it made me smile. "So, you're not going to be gentle with her because she obviously isn't feeling happy?" I asked.

"Oh no, now is the time to press on," Britney said. "Better to get her to break quickly and quit the program than to drag this out for weeks."

"How are you going to do that?" Patty asked.

"Knowing her, she can handle quite a lot of pain. She loves pain actually, she's a real masochist. But her self worth is really vulnerable. She cries easily when she feels humiliated and she hates getting dirty, so maybe that's something I should address."

"I guess that's true," Rick added to the conversation. "She refused to use the bucket last night. She said she couldn't."

"Yes, it's too degrading for her to pee in a bucket," Britney said. "I was hoping she would break yesterday by letting her get used by those construction workers, but she kept strong. Maybe I should take it to another level today and see what happens."

"Can I volunteer to help?" Patty said. Her eyes were twinkling. "I think I would really like degrading her. And I can't really degrade Conrad, not badly anyway, I love and respect him too much for that, but maybe I can explore that part of my inner Domme with her?"

"Sure," Britney said. "Let's see what happens if we team up a little. It'll be fun. Well, for us, not so much for her." She laughed and snorted her awkward snort. "Just be a little careful, we want to make her experience all parts of slavery to see if she can handle it, not scar her for life."

After lunch we headed back to the main room. Rick lit a cosy fire in the fireplace while Patty, Britney and Sue found themselves a nice place to sit in the seating area next to it. I asked Eve if I could help her make us all drinks. I offered my services, wanting to know how to work the bar, since I figured if we came here this often, I might as well learn how to help Eve and Rick out a little with all the work that needed to be done. Eve happily accepted and while we made tea and coffee while she explained a little what everything was and where I could find things.

Just after we joined the rest, Raven, her boyfriend Tim and Martin entered the barn. As soon as I saw Tim, I realized I had met him before. We had worked together for a couple of years at the company I still worked for. He had left for another job about two years before. I knew him as a great guy, a little shy and quiet usually, at least in a professional work environment, but we had always liked each other. He was a tall guy with broad shoulders, a full beard and rings in his ears. He looked a little like a Nordic metal loving Viking and today he wore a long leather coat and leather pants, making him seem fierce and strong.

"Hey Conrad!" he said as soon as he recognized me. He walked straight up to me, grinning widely and his blue eyes sparkling. "What are you doing here? It's good to see you!"

I was blushing deeply, sitting here in my latex boxers and big boots. "Hi Tim," I said. "I'm here for the same things as you are." I grinned. "I'm here with Patty," I said, looking at her briefly. "She's my... Domme." I almost said girlfriend there, but I corrected myself just in time.

Tim shook Patty's hand, smiling heartily at her, and then sat down across from me. We chatted for a little while about where he was working now and what I was doing professionally, while Raven and Martin left to put their stuff in their room. It was nice seeing him again and after the initial shock of meeting a former colleague unexpectedly, I felt very much at ease with him within minutes.

Raven and Martin returned about fifteen minutes later, Raven still looking normally dressed, wearing black jeans and a Guns 'n Roses T-shirt. Martin was butt naked however, wearing a collar and a leash. He was crawling behind her when they entered.

We greeted Raven as well and watched her offer Martin a treat by spitting in his mouth. It was great seeing them again.

Not much later Britney got up to fetch her slaves. As soon as she entered with them a couple of minutes later, Martin crawled towards them. He went straight for the skinny girl, who he had fucked last week, and tried to put his nose in her crotch. The girl shrieked and giggled as soon has he was near her, trying to keep him at bay with her hands, but she nervously allowed him sniff her groin for a few seconds.

"Martin, come here," Tim commanded with his strong, deep voice.

Martin crawled back and sat down between him and Raven. It made me smile. It still amazed me how committed the guy was to his puppy play. He looked like a smallish naked guy of course, but he really felt like a big, lively dog.

"Hey, do you have a new slave?" Raven asked Britney as soon as she noticed the boy.

"Yes," Britney said. "He goes by number three."

The boy just stood there, smiling sheepishly while still wearing nothing but his latex straitjacket. His cock looked like it was about to get hard again.

"Why does he have no arms?" Raven asked.

"Oh, he's some kind of compulsive masturbator," Britney answered while she put the skinny girl into one of the standing cages.

"No, I'm not," the boy said defiantly.

"And he has a big mouth," Britney sighed while walking over to him. As soon as she was close enough, she bitch slapped his face and said very clearly: "Don't speak unless you're spoken to."

The boy's eyes shot fire for a second after he got over the initial shock of being slapped, but he quickly recomposed himself and grinned sheepishly at his Mistress. Britney stretched out her hand and grabbed hold of his balls, squeezing and stretching them, making the boy flinch and grunt.

"Now, I was just about to take off this straitjacket," she said. "But apparently you don't deserve to be let out, so I guess I'll leave it on you for a while longer."

"No, please take it off," the boy said.

It seemed like Mistress Britney tightened her grip on his sensitive balls, since he started to bend his knees and moved his hips forward, trying to find a way to ease the pressure and pulling on his nuts. I noticed his cock getting harder though.

"Please what?" Mistress Britney said.

"Please Mistress," the boy said quickly. "Please take off the jacket Mistress."

"Why? You want to play with your little dick again?"

"No Mistress. I won't, I promise," the boy said, his face grimacing in pain.

Mistress Britney let go of his balls. She looked at her hand for a second and wrinkled her nose as she noticed she had some precum on her hand.

"See, you're leaking already, even without touching yourself, you little horny bastard," she said. Then she wiped her hand on his forehead and nose.

The boy looked at her silently. Mistress Britney stared back at him, as if she was deliberating if he could be trusted. Then she stood behind him and started to unbuckle the straps holding his arms behind his back.

"Your arms need to move about or they'll become sore and useless," she said while she worked. "We can't have that. But I'm going to make sure you won't be masturbating again."

"I wasn't masturbating," the boy said again.

Mistress Britney just sighed and looked at Rick, asking him: "Rick, could you get some metal cuffs? And a short chain?"

Rick nodded and went to retrieve the requested items.

"I love seeing Britney work," Patty whispered to me. She sat next to me and had put her hand on my bare leg, caressing the smooth skin. I smiled at her. I loved how much she loved all these kinky things.

Britney efficiently helped the naked boy out of his straitjacket. I could see the imprints on his chest where the jacket's folds had been pressing on his skin all night and all morning. As soon as Rick got back, he helped her put the metal cuffs on the boy's wrists. Mistress Britney then connected the cuffs with the short chain behind his back, pushed him into another standing cage and closed the door with a loud clang. The boy looked around sheepishly, standing there on full display. I felt empathy for the guy, because he obviously got turned on easily from being seen naked and he had no way of keeping the evidence of his mild arousal out of sight for the people in the room, who were staring at the whole display.

"Well, that's taken care off," Britney said. "Next!"

She walked over to the chubby girl, grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her to the center of the playground.

"Kneel," Mistress Britney said, emotionless and stern. She looked like the stern schoolteacher again, handling an unwilling student who deserved detention.

The girl kneeled on the hardwood floor. Mistress Britney slowly paced up and down in front of her with her hands behind her back.

"It has come to my attention you didn't use the bucket to pee in last night, is that correct?" she asked the girl sternly.

The girl stayed quiet for a second or two before she softly said: "Yes Mistress."

"Why was that?" Mistress Britney asked.

"I couldn't Mistress," the girl answered, looking at the floor in front of her.

"That's not an answer to my question. Why couldn't you?"

The girl paused again for a little while before answering: "I don't know Mistress."

"Are you to good to use a bucket?" Mistress Britney asked. "Is a bucket below your standards?"

The girl just kept looking at the floor silently.

Mistress Britney stopped pacing and stood in front of the girl with her hands behind her back. "Look at me," she said.

The girl looked up at her Mistress.

"Do you still want to continue your slave training?" Mistress Britney asked.

"Yes Mistress," the girl said, looking her in the eyes.