My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on, I'll check if Sue is up already," Eve said. "Is that alright?"

I nodded.

Eve took her phone and sent a text. She didn't have to wait long for a reply and then she said: "She's on her way over here."

"Thanks," I said, not really knowing what to say.

Eve smiled friendly at me. "Can I get you something?"

"Oh, yeah, I could really use some coffee," I said.

"One big mug of coffee, coming up," Eve said as she got up.

I was really happy Eve was here. She had a way of just being here and making me feel secure and taken care off. I liked that about her, but right now I really needed that.

Just when Eve returned from the bar with a mug of coffee, Sue came in.

"Hi Conrad," she said when she entered the seating area. She turned one of the large chairs next to me so it faced me and sat down. She smiled at me with her motherly eyes. "Are you alright?"

I felt like crying when she looked at me like that, but I held it together. "Not really," I replied.

"Tell me what happened," Sue said.

I told her exactly what had happened from the moment I woke up. Sue listened attentively to my side of the story. Her eyes stayed motherly and compassionate, but her face looked a little more serious than I was used to.

When I finished my accounts of the incident, she said: "I see. Do you feel you did something wrong?"

"I'm not sure," I said. "I didn't intend to do something wrong, but I'm not sure."

Sue smiled again. "This has nothing to do with you dear Conrad. Trust me."

I did trust her. And Sue saying it like that to me did make a difference. I sipped my coffee while letting it sink in.

"What happened then?" I asked her. "I don't understand."

Sue looked a little sad when she answered: "This has nothing to do with you. It doesn't even have anything to do with Patty really, although she's the one that needs to deal with it unfortunately. These kind of outbursts are common for people when they have become traumatized."

That made sense to me. Just a couple of days ago I had wondered if someone had maybe pressured her too much in the past. It would explain why she reacted out of context and why she was scared of guys coming on to her, and it made sense that she had felt something like that this morning.

I was just about to ask Sue what she thought might have happened when Patty barged into the room through the door to the corridor. She had dressed and her hair was wet from taking a shower. She was crying.

"I'm so sorry," she said while crossing the room towards us.

I didn't really know what to say, so I kept quiet, but I felt my heart open up to her as soon as I saw her.

"It's okay dear," Sue said. "Come, sit with us."

Patty sat down next to me, tears running down her cheeks. I just opened my arms and hugged her for a little while, letting her know I was still there for her, although I did feel like we had to talk some things out maybe before it was all alright again.

"I'm so sorry," she said again. "I don't know what got into me." She broke the hug, sat up and wiped her tears, looking at Sue.

Sue looked at her with her motherly eyes and said: "It's not your fault dear Patty."

"Of course it's my fault," Patty said. "I got really angry all of the sudden and I even locked Conrad out of the room." She turned to me. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine," I said. I was, although I was a little confused still.

"God, why did I do that? Why did I get so angry?" Patty asked herself out loud, putting her hands to her temples. She seemed confused herself. And desperate.

Sue looked at her for a few seconds. Then she said: "Patty, look at me dear."

Patty dropped her hands and looked at Sue.

Sue looked her straight in the eyes when she asked her: "Who hurt you?"

"Nobody hurt me, Conrad didn't do anything wrong," Patty said determined.

"I know Conrad didn't hurt you," Sue said. "But who did? When you were younger?"

Patty turned white as a ghost. She froze for a second. Then she stammered: "No, I can't go there. I'm over that." I got chills when she said that, as if the whole room got cold all of the sudden. And it worried me tremendously. Someone did hurt Patty. I got angry and sad at the same time.

"No, you're not over that," Sue said determined, still looking Patty in the eyes. Then she asked: "Do you trust me?"

Patty nodded.

"Do you feel safe with me? Be honest."

"Yes," Patty said softly.

"Come with me then. I'll help you process it."

Patty just nodded. She knew exactly what this was about. And all I knew was that I had a thousand questions. What had happened to her? Who hurt her? And when? Why didn't she ever tell me anything about it? In the years we had been best friends we had told each other everything, but this she had kept from me. I worried, a lot. And most of all, I hoped my best friend, who I loved so much, would be alright.

Sue and Patty both got up and Sue walked towards the front door with Patty following her in her tracks. Just before leaving the main room Sue said to Eve: "We'll be in the house. Make sure Conrad stays in the barn, will you? She has to do this on her own."

"Of course," Eve said.

As soon as they left, Eve came over again and sat down next to me. She must have read the worries from my face, since she said: "Don't worry Conrad, Sue is really good at this. She has helped both me and Rick deal with the ghosts of our pasts and she'll help Patty as well. She'll be alright, trust me."

I sure was hoping she was right about that.

I went upstairs to our room to put some clothes on, as far as I ever wore clothes over here that is. First, I took a quick shower. There were still some tiny specks of candle wax on my body here and there and I wanted to get rid of them. After my shower I started to put on my chastity cage, figuring Patty would want me to wear it, but when I put the cage on I realized the lock was still on the key around Patty's neck, so I took the ring off again. Instead I put on a pair of black boxers I had. I knew Patty wanted me naked in the barn, but I truly had felt a little too naked without my cage on, so I wanted to at least wear something. I hoped Patty would understand. After putting on my cuffs and collar I headed back downstairs.

Patty was on my mind all the time. I trusted Sue and I knew it would all turn out to be alright, but still, I worried about her and I had to put my worries out of my mind all the time.

I got back in the main room just in time to see Rick enter. He was carrying a large tray with three bowls of oatmeal on them.

"Morning Conrad," he said, smiling heartily at me. "Want to help me feed the slaves?"

"Sure," I said, thinking doing something would help ease my mind. So I followed him into the medieval room where he put the tray on the large desk.

The girls were sitting on the lower bed, both with their blankets wrapped around them. The boy seemed to be sleeping still. I could just make out the top of his latex straitjacket below his blanket and I briefly wondered how he managed to get under a blanket on his own without the use of his hands.

Rick opened the door to the girls' cell and I picked up two of the bowls from the tray, carried them inside and handed one to each of the girls. The skinny girl smiled thankfully at me when she accepted it, but the chubby girl didn't really make eye contact. I was wondering if she was alright.

As soon as I left the cell, Rick slammed the metal barred door shut with a very loud clang, making a lot of noise. It startled the boy in his sleep, waking him up. I took the other bowl inside his cage after Rick had opened his cell. The boy sat up on his bed, dropping the blanket from his shoulders, looking sleepy. I was just about to hand him the bowl when I realized again he couldn't use his hands.

"Err, problem," I said to Rick. "He can't use his hands." I chuckled.

Rick chuckled, looking at the boy. "Oh, I didn't know he was wearing a straitjacket."

"So, what do we do?" I asked him. "Do we take it off or do we feed him later?"

"Britney wanted them fed before 9," Rick said. "Just put it on the floor. If Martin can eat oatmeal from a bowl without using his hands, he should be able to figure it out as well."

I put the bowl on the floor, briefly smiling friendly at the boy, and got out of the cell. Rick closed the door and we both sat on the large desk so we could make sure they were all eating and none of them would suffocate on the thick porridge when they ate it without a spoon.

The girls were sort of drinking their oatmeal from the bowls, but the boy just looked at it, still sitting on his bed. "How am I supposed to eat that?" he asked.

I was about to suggest slurping it up when Rick said: "Figure it out. It's not rocket science."

"Come on," the boy said defiantly. "Can't you just take this thing off me?"

"No," Rick said. "And stop talking about it, just eat it."

The boy sighed, still not moving a muscle.

"Don't make me come in there," Rick said after a little while. "I'm not going to feed you, so you have to find a way to eat it. If I have to come in there it will be just to motivate you, not to help you, and you'll still end up with you face in your breakfast."

The boy seemed to weigh his options, but then he climbed out of his bed, his hands wrapped tightly around his waist by the jacket. He let himself sink to his knees and bent over towards the bowl, only to find it's pretty hard to bend forward with your arms out of order. He had to move a couple of times to find the correct position so he could awkwardly lower his face to the bowl. He tried eating it with his tongue, like dogs do, but human tongues really don't work that way, so he ended up slurping the thick, gooey substance.

"You seem to be comfortable for a sub in dominating the slaves," I said to Rick.

"I'm not a sub," he said. "Well, not all the time. I switch and lately I lean more towards Dom than sub. Except with Sue, I'll always be a sub to her."

"Oh, I see," I said. "Is that why Britney asked you to wax him yesterday?"

"Maybe, but I guess it was mostly because I have some medical training. I usually do the more medical related things around here, including medical play in which you really need to know what you're doing, like needle play or things like that."

"Interesting," I said, watching the boy balance awkwardly above his bowl with his bare ass up in the air, trying to hurry eating his breakfast. I noticed his cock dangle down while he sat like that and then I suddenly realized he fucked me with that cock yesterday evening. I wondered how he felt about that. I wondered how I felt about that.

"Don't you mind working with men?" I asked Rick, curious about his male view on such things.

"No, not at all," he said. "Well, usually that is, I have come across some guys that repulsed me, but on the other hand, so do some women." He chuckled. "But most of the time it's alright with me and sometimes I even think it's hot, depending on the guy and what I'm doing with him."

"Oh, yes, I understand," I said. I guess I felt the same way.

"I need to use the bathroom," the chubby girl said as she put her empty bowl down on the floor.

"Use the bucket," Rick replied.

She looked at the metal bucket on the floor for a few seconds, deliberating her options, but then she said: "I really can't Sir, please may I use the bathroom?"

"What do you mean you can't?" Rick asked.

The girl seemed to blush a little. "I'm not comfortable enough to pee in a bucket Sir," she confessed. "I tried, but I just can't."

Rick sighed. "Alright. You all need to go to the bathroom for a number two anyway after breakfast, so I'll take you first, alright?"

The girl smiled briefly, looking at the floor, and nodded.

We watched the slaves eat and as soon as both girls had finished, Rick opened their cell. I collected their bowls and Rick took the chubby girl to use the bathroom while the boy was still slurping up his breakfast.

Rick took care of the slaves, leading them to the bathroom one by one and supervising a brief shower in the medical room for the girls. The boy just got a quick rinse down of his lower body, since he was still in the straitjacket. While he was working with them, I took care of the room, collecting the blankets and folding up the beds. I even took care of emptying the girls' bucket, the only one that had been used during the night.

When we had finished taking care of the slaves and they were securely locked up in their cells again, we went to the main room where I helped Rick and Eve to get it ready for tonight's masked ball. There was a lot that had to be done. Eve made sure the bar would be ready and extra supplies would be within reach. They were expecting between 25 and 30 guests tonight. That may not sound like a lot, but for a private location of this size, it seemed to me it would be getting pretty crowded and busy.

Sue had told Rick she wanted a long table for guests to sit at if they found a table more convenient and another table for snacks and dishes. The only part of the room that was empty enough to put those tables in was on the playground, leaving only two thirds of the playground available for equipment.

We put up the bondage table, which was very heavy, so we needed the little fork lift to move it, and we placed it in the center of the part of the playground that would be used for play. Around it we put up two different multi functional spanking benches and a lot of smaller devices, like yokes, bars, spreaders and so on. And the remaining room we filled up with cages, two tall ones and two lower cages, one with a bondage bed on top of it.

I liked working with Rick and Eve. Asides from their pleasant company, it made me feel useful and it helped me from worrying about Patty too much. She had been gone quite a while now. I knew she was in good hands with Sue, but I hoped she felt alright and I was really curious to what they were doing.

Britney had joined us. When she noticed we were working, she said she would wait getting the slaves out until we were finished, so they would not get in our way.

We were setting up the tables when Sue and Patty walked in. My heart jumped as soon as I saw my dear friend. I hurried towards her, asking her if she was alright.

"Yes, I am," she said, smiling at me. She looked a little different. I mean, she looked like Patty, but she seemed lighter somehow, relieved maybe. She had been crying, her eyes were puffy and red, but her face beamed. As soon as I was near her, she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her softly.

"Tired, but way better than this morning," she said.

"What did you do? Did you two talk?" I asked, curious to how Sue would help her with something like this.

"I'll tell you later maybe," Patty said. "Sue says it's better not to talk about it when it's not necessary and just put it all out of my mind, at least for a couple of days. But I'm alright. And I'm really happy to see you. I can't put into words how sorry I am for snapping at you and locking you out this morning."

"Oh, that's alright," I said. "I just want you to be okay."

"Hmm, that's sweet," she said, breaking the hug. She smiled at me. "Are you sure you're alright? It's okay if you're not, you know. I really didn't treat you right."

"Yes, I'm sure," I said. I was alright and I was happy she was alright. She looked softer, warmer somehow.

"Okay then," she said, smiling warmly at me. She paused for a few seconds, looking into my eyes. "You know I really love you, right?"

Her saying that warmed my heart. "Yeah, I think I do know," I said. "And you know I love you a lot, right?"

She chuckled. "Yes, I do. I really do."

We smiled at each other like only lovers can. I was happy she was here. And I was happy Sue had helped her, I could see a real difference in Patty's eyes.

"Oh, I put on underwear," I said. "You still had the lock to my cage with you. I hope you don't mind. I felt weird walking around without my cage while helping out down here."

She grinned at me. "Well, I guess you deserve some time out of your cage and I can understand you would rather wear something, so I think I'll let it slip." She grinned at me. Then she paused, thinking. "You know what, stay out of your cage for a day or so. But I would love to go to the clothing rooms to get you something more sexy than those plain old boxers."

"Oh, I'd love that," I said.

"Great," she said. Her eyes twinkled. "But let's have some tea first, alright? I want to sit and relax a little. I'm really tired."

"Of course Miss," I said, making her grin, and I went to the bar to make us both a large mug of tea.

I had never been to the clothing rooms before. They were huge. There were three rooms, all connected with doors in between. All rooms had a center setting with some chairs, small tables and multiple standing mirrors, but what really impressed me was the sheer amount of clothing on the walls. All walls were covered in racks with the most diverse clothing collection I'd ever seen. There was a lot of latex and leather, but there were clothes in all kinds of fabrics and colors. There must have been hundreds, maybe even thousands of items in these three rooms. There were things hanging and laying around everywhere. I suddenly understood how Patty and Sue could be here for hours, it must have been heaven for girls who love fitting item after item.

Only a small part of the collection was male clothing, but even that collection was large and diverse. I wasn't really a shopper and I just looked around the room, having no idea where to start.

"Damn, those are a lot of clothes," I just said.

Patty chuckled. "Yeah, there's something here for anyone and everything," she said. "Let's see, what should we get you?" She took a few steps back and looked me over. "Lose the boxers perv."

"Of course Miss," I said. I was just about to comply when I realized we had a rule for me to never strip within her sight, so, just to be certain, I asked: "Right here?"

Patty chuckled. "Yes sweet perv, right here will be fine."

I grinned sheepishly while taking off my boxers. Although she'd seen me naked lots of times, it still felt a little strange to take my clothes off in front of my best friend. Exposing my uncage cock to her was enough to make it grow a little. I felt really naked without my cage on.

Patty just grinned at me standing there wearing nothing but my cuffs. "I do like the subby look of you with you naked chest, so no shirt," she said while absent mindedly playing with the key around her neck. "What do you think perv, leather or latex?"

"I'm not sure. I like leather, but I've never worn latex, so maybe I'd like to try that. I love the feel of it when you wear it."

"Latex it is," she said, grinning, before turning towards one of the racks. She browsed between items, picking out a long pair of pants just to wrinkle her nose and put it back. She took her time browsing the items and then came towards me holding a purple pair of latex briefs. The color matched the purple on my cuffs nicely.

"Put these on," she said, handing them to me.

I did. The material felt cold at first. They were small and pretty easy to put on. When I pulled them up they felt really tight in the crotch, squashing my balls against my body. The material felt sexy, but I didn't really like the style. It had a high cut, feeling more like a bikini bottom than some kind of masculine underwear.

"Nope," Patty said immediately and turned back to the rack. I took the briefs off immediately.

Then she came towards me with a black pair of boxers. When I looked inside of it I noticed it had a hole for my cock and balls to go through, so they would go into a pouch on the front. It had a sturdy and masculine looking zipper on the front pouch.