My Best Friend's Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
A now pregnant Aniyah is seduced by a mysterious woman.
2.4k words
4.45
2.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to actual events or any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen unless otherwise stated. If you have a problem with bondage, or female to female sexual encounters, please stop and go no further. This story is a continuation of a story I wrote a few years ago. I hope you all enjoy it.

-BBD

I awoke naked and tied to a chair. Below my nipple clamped beasts my round pregnant belly protruded like a mixing bowl. A dark line ran from my navel to the top of my pussy hair. The line had been there before the pregnancy, but now it was more pronounced, even more so now that my navel had popped out. I could feel the roughness of rope cutting my pussy lips in half.

"Hmmmn? Hmmmn? N'm phnmn nnn gnggmn!"

Something had been stuffed in my mouth and held in place by thick strips of tape. I looked around and saw no one there! Who did this to me? Why would someone come in here, knock me out, and leave me tied up?

"Hmmmn?"

Suddenly, a person dressed in black appeared in front of me. They even had a dark mask over their face. I couldn't tell who it was!

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" I called to them. The person came up behind me.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" They pulled a silk scarf over my nose and mouth and tied it behind my head. Then came another cloth tied over my eyes.

"MMhn nrm mnn? MMhnph nn mnn mmnnph? Nnphnm mm!"

The person reached out with their gloved hand and placed their hand on my belly.

"Mmmmmmm!" I shook my head.

"You can make all the noise you want," said an unfamiliar female voice. "Nobody's gonna hear you. You've been gagged by a professional dominatrix. I know how to keep my subs quiet. You have nothing to fear. I'm here for your pleasure. The fact that you have a nice round pregnant belly makes you all the more sexy."

"Hmmmmmm?"

"Oh come now my dear, I have been watching you. You haven't concealed your pregnancy at all during your performances. Surely you must know how beautiful you are and how much your customers find you irresistible. Your tip money has grown since you started showing, no?"

She was right about everything. How? Who was this woman?

"I'm sure you have questions, but now isn't the time to ask them. Your mouth will remain sealed for the time being while we get to work."

"MMnrh? MMhnph hnnn nf mmnrh?"

"I guess you are going to continue trying to talk even though I can't understand the majority of what you're saying. It's alright. I know you're used to communicating by voice. I'll oblige you. Now, were you asking a question?"

"Mmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Try again. I've had lots of experience with gagged speech."

"MMnrh? MMhnph hnnn nf mmnrh?"

"What kind of work, you say?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm!" I nodded.

"Your pleasure, of course. You dancing for me. You showcasing that sexy baby belly. First things first. Are you able to get free from the ropes?"

"Nmmmmmm!" I shook my head.

"You sure? Maybe I left a knot loose for you to find. Go ahead, try and get free."

"Mmmmmmmph!" I grunted. I began rubbing my wrists together. I tried my hardest to find the end of the knot. "Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I tried to wriggle free of the ropes binding my chest. "N cnn'ph gmph frmm!" I rocked and wriggled my body around. Those ropes were not relenting!

"Come now my dear, you can't free yourself?"

"Nmmmmm!"

"What about your mouth? Can you get the gag out?"

"N cnn'ph gmph nph nnph!" I wriggled my jaw and tossed my head.

"You look so delicious when you struggle." She placed her hands on my belly. "Your little one is very active. Maybe he likes it when Mommy is all tied up."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Heh, heh, don't play coy with me, Aniyah. You love being tied and gagged and made to show off your skills as a belly dancer. This," she rubbed my bump, "only adds to the sensuality of your performance. Go ahead, let me see this beautiful baby belly in action. Roll it nice and slow for me."

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm." I did a single belly roll.

"I know you can do more than that. Come on, showcase your belly! Let me see the ocean in your movements! Let me feel it! Show me what a lovely submissive you are!" She gently flicked my nipples.

"Mmmmmmmmmmph!"

"Roll your belly, Mama."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned softly. My belly took on a life of its own, pulling in and rolling down and out. I pictured my baby bump looking like a beautiful tan moon as it moved. At the same time, the crotch rope also began to tease and torture my clit.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Feeling good, eh?" I felt her grip my breast and remove the clamp. "Do you want to come, my little dancer?"

"Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmm!"

"Yes?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Tell me you want to come."

"N mmnnph phn cnmm."

"Hmmm, again."

"N mmnnph phn cnmm!"

"Is that the best you can do?"

"Mmmmmm," I nodded.

"Okay. Since you're being so cooperative, I'll help you out. Let me taste one of these sexy titties."

She wrapped her mouth around my nipple.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Mmmmm, tastes good. Keep moving that belly. Don't stop until I tell you to."

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm,"

I moaned. I focused on pulling my belly in, pushing it down and out, while at the same time, fire roared from my pussy and chest. The baby moved and kicked me, as if he was enjoying my movements too.

"Mmmmm, rock that sexy belly, you beautiful slave. Mmmmm, mmmmm," the woman moaned as she made a meal of my breasts. Between her sucking me, my rolling belly and her tugs on the crotch rope, I came really hard.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Good girl." She stopped licking my breasts and kissed down to my belly.

"Mmmmm," she gently planted kisses on me, "you look so sexy, all round and perfect with child. Let's get you out of this chair."

She stood me up. My ankles remained bound, as did my pussy and everything else.

"Come my dear. I have more to show you."

"MMnnph! N cnn'ph mmnmh!"

"What?"

"N cnn'ph mmnmh!"

She gave me a mock sigh.

"Afraid I don't understand, honey."

"Mmmmmmmm!" I gestured my head towards my ankles. I hopped in place. When I did, my breasts bounced.

"Oh, you're saying you can't walk?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Well, you can hop certainly."

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I groaned.

"Don't worry, you won't hurt yourself. The path is clear. I'll lead you to the next station of fun. Just hop towards my voice."

"Mmmmmmmm!" I grunted as I took my first jump. When I landed, my breasts bounced and the crotch rope pulled. "Mmmmmmmmmm!" I yanked myself upright at the feeling of that crotch rope still teasing me. I bent over to catch my breath.

"Nice. Now, just a few more hops until you reach the second station. What was this station she kept talking about? The only way to find out was to keep moving. I hopped, my breasts bounced, and I grunted a few more times until she told me to stop.

"Right here, my dear."

She untied my hands from behind me, but before I could do anything, she tied them in front of me. I felt a rope being threaded through them.

"Up we go."

She began to pull. The rope lifted my arms and me! She stopped when I was almost on tip toe.

"Hmm! MMhnph nrm mnn nnnng?"

"Just getting you set up, my dear. Now we can untie those ankles and let that crotch rope go."

I was relieved when she undid the crotch rope. Whew!

"Oh wait, we can't neglect that pretty pussy of yours."

"Hmmm?"

She tied something silky around my belly at the bottom. Then I heard a buzzing.

"I think you can take this for awhile."

Something smooth and cold slid into my pussy! She brought the silky thing between my legs and pulled it tightly before tying the ends off.

"There. Now you can't push that vibrator out. Go ahead. I'd love to see you try."

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I bore down on my pussy. That vibrating thing hit the scarf and then went right back inside of me! She was right. I was stuck with it!

"Now, I'm going to put on some nice sexy music. I want you to dance for me."

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I shook my head.

"You're not going to dance?"

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm!" I shook my head again.

"Well, in that case, I'll just leave you here until you change your mind. Good luck with getting yourself free."

"Nn! Nnn'ph mmnfm mm hmrm mnhm phhnph! Pmmnphm!"

"Change of heart?"

"Mmmm!" I nodded.

"Will you dance for me?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm!" I nodded.

"Good girl. Begin."

The room filled with a haunting melody of a woman who sang many Hindu mantras. It was a song I was familiar with and enjoyed, so it was easy to quickly forget that I was bound and gagged and get into the music. I used my hips, legs, and belly to create the dance since my arms were occupied. Every now and then I had to stop because that egg was relentless.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I stopped when I could take no more. I began to gyrate my hips wildly and grunt into my gag.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph!"

"Yes, my dear. That's what I want to see. Are you coming?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned.

"Good. Let me help you over the edge."

She stood behind me and caressed my nipples and kissed the back of my neck. Oh my Lord, she had such gentle and loving touch, softer than any man. She took me over the edge and into orgasm, again. When I came down, she untied me from the suspension and removed the egg. The only part of me still in captivity was my eyes and mouth.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm," I said.

"What?"

"Mmmmmm?" I pointed to my mouth.

"You want to take the gag off?"

"Mmmm!" I nodded.

"No. Only I touch the gag, my dear."

I started to reach for it. She grabbed my arm in a flash. I heard a clicking sound. She cuffed my hands behind me.

"Mmmmmm?"

"Don't test me, because you will fail. I said that only I touch the gag, and you chose to defy me. I was going to leave your hands loose for a few minutes, but I see now that you can't be trusted."

"N'm phnrrm! Pmmnphm!"

She laughed. "Oh, now you're sorry? Too late, Aniyah."

That's the first time she used my actual name! She grabbed my elbow. "Time for more rope."

She bound my wrists and removed the handcuffs. She bound my chest and arms. She tied some rope around my lower belly and looped it around my thighs.

"Now, it's time for you to fuck."

"Hmmmmm?"

"What? Did you think you weren't going to have to fuck anyone? You're already pregnant, so no need to worry there."

Who was I fucking? I tossed my head wildly. That blindfold wasn't moving.

"Hey baby," said a familiar voice. "Have you been having fun?"

"Rmmmm?"

"Mmmm, you look extremely sexy." He kissed my nipple.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned.

"Gonna belly dance on my cock?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmm," I nodded.

He positioned me in front of him. He rubbed my sex with his hard cock.

"Now, sit back."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" His cock slid so easily into me.

"Ahhhhhh, that's a good girl. What does Daddy want to see? Hmmmm?" He ran his hands over my belly.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm!" Immediately I started rolling my belly and grinding my pelvis.

"Oooh," he moaned. "Shit, you feel so good to me!"

"Mmmmmmmm!" Someone's tongue was on my belly. Was it the woman who had tied me up? It must have been! "Mmmmmmmmm!" I squealed again when her tongue began licking my clit.

"That's right baby," Roger was saying, "between the two of us, let's give her an orgasm to remember!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" Oh man, the fireworks between my legs were incredible! I came so hard that Roger had to hold me on his lap. Then he stood me up.

"You, clean me off."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Not you, Aniyah. Her. You, I want your pussy on my face. He finally removed the blindfold. I climbed up on the bed and straddled him.

"Come on down."

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Mmmmmmm, you taste so good! Mmmmm, hmmmm, you taste even better since you got pregnant!" Roger chewed and licked my pussy relentlessly while the woman slurped and sucked on his cock.

"Mmmmmm, ooooh," he manned. "Yes, yes! Don't stop!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I screamed. I was coming again.

"Oooooooooh! Fuck! Fuck! Mmmmmmm!" Roger stiffened. He held me in place as he came too.

"Okay, Aniyah, you can get down."

I knelt beside him on the bed. The woman sat up and removed her mask. It was Sarah, his wife!

"Hello, Aniyah. Did I surprise you?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"You see, Roger and I had to test you to see if you were worthy of becoming our sister wife and slave. If you were to accept, you'd be serving us a lot sexually, as you can see. I don't think you'd have a problem being our submissive, do you?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm," I shook my head.

"From now on, will you leave your gag in place until one of us gives you permission to remove it or one of us removes it?"

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Will you belly dance for us when we ask?"

"Mmmmmmm," I nodded.

"And of course, we get to fuck you whenever we please. Sometimes we might take you in public gagged. It would be hidden, of course, but you wouldn't be able to talk."

"Mmmmmm," I nodded a third time.

"I think she's accepted," Sarah said to Roger.

"Untie her," Roger said. Sarah reached for me. I shook my head.

"No? You want to stay this way a little longer?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"I think we can oblige you, and let you have a little fun.

They left me tied up on the bed with a crotch rope, my ankles bound, and the belly dancing music playing.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

The baby continued to kick and roll as I felt another orgasm building slowly.

The End