My Best Friend's Nude Scene Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One foot by one, I helped Liz escape her jeans. She stepped her bare feet back on the carpet gently. I noticed Emily's feet flexing within her socks, her whole body stiff as Liz gave attention to her tits. I ran my hands up Liz's legs, making her bristle with new electricity. As I stood again, Liz interrupted her focus on Emily and turned it on me. She took my cock in her hand and I sucked in a quivering breath. She pushed me onto my back, then put one knee beside me. She looked for Emily to come closer, and though I sensed a mistrustful look from my girlfriend, she leaned over the bed, suspending herself with two arms. I raised a hand between them and massaged her breasts, nipples still wet with Liz's saliva.

Liz went down on me. As crazy as it sounds, I didn't want that--I couldn't complain about the sensation, but I didn't think I would last much longer with her working on me, and I wasn't going to be satisfied with oral sex tonight. When she lifted her head, she took a breath, then kissed Emily, who seemed to be hovering close enough for just such an occasion. Then, maybe just as a sign she was getting into the mood, Emily bent down and licked my erection. She took me in her mouth, but only for a few seconds. It had been more than she had given me with her mouth before. Liz returned and sucked me eagerly.

They exchanged a few whispers, and Emily bent to take me into her mouth again. She applied such suction that I couldn't help myself. I patted her head, trying to gasp out that she should move, but as she lifted her head away, I hit my climax. My cum streaked her cheek and lips before it started trickling down my shaft as I recovered my breath. Emily appeared, for a moment, both shocked and disgusted--but then Liz dove into meet her again, kissing her lips, stretching my semen between them, and then she began to lick it off her. Her enthusiasm persuaded Emily it wasn't so ugly a thing to have happened. I took hold of Em's hand and imparted my affection for her. She looked to me and half-smiled, lost in the ecstasy of a woman's kiss.

"Be back with you in a minute, baby," said Liz in a breathy voice. She and Emily kissed more intensely, her hands fondling Em's breasts. Liz stood and stepped around my legs, turning Emily to face her until she could lay her on her back. At Liz's urging, Emily scooted up the bed.

Liz stopped her long enough to tug down her red panties, sliding them down the girl's legs as my girlfriend took a nervous breath.

Hanging over her, buttressed by her arms, Liz stared down at the revealed area between Emily's legs--the small patch of brown curls, the flush labia, the trembling thighs that were instinctively remaining close together. Liz put two fingers in her mouth, one at a time, then sent them out to meet Emily's pussy. She jolted at the touch of our friend. When Liz parted her, Emily sucked in a breath and moaned. I leaned on my side, watching her--and didn't notice that I was sliding a hand up and down my own half-stiff cock.

As Liz's mouth came down to meet the girl's sex, hands urging her thighs apart, Emily looked almost terrified. All the same, she didn't attempt to stop her. Her eyes met mine and I crawled closer, rubbing her arm to impart a sense of safety. Liz lapped at her, causing Emily's hips to undulate under the sensation. With hands planted on her hipbones, Liz ate at Emily's pussy, and if she wasn't an expert at cunnilingus, she was certainly a natural. My eyes caught Liz's when they looked up over Emily's pubic hair, and I thought I detected a smile on her busy lips. I jerked harder on my own cock.

Like Liz, I wanted to make Emily's pleasure my priority. I kissed her arm, testing if she wanted me to stay away or not, and when she didn't pay me any mind, I moved up, kissing around her breasts. I reached my tongue out and flicked her closest nipple; it was so hard it barely vibrated with the action. I inched closer, lowering my head until I could trace a circle around her areola with my tongue, then I dropped to suck on her tit. Emily clutched my head and held me in place; I breathed through my nose as my tongue and lips worked with more pressure on her. I heard a quaking moan from Emily that was rare, if I had ever heard it before. I looked down to see the top of Liz's head shaking and bobbing as she tongue-fucked my girlfriend. Emily was clamping her thighs shut on her, but Liz kept pushing them apart again. She brought her face up for a breath and I saw her wet lips and chin. Her eyes gave me a lustful gaze.

Already I could feel my dick aching for Liz's body. I kept pumping, but I wasn't sure it would get any harder.

Her orgasm swept through her, and Emily grabbed hold of me around the neck. I kissed her, feeling that's what she wanted, as her breath coursed in and out of her nose and her body shook all over. I heard Liz gasp as she rose from between Em's legs.

"Oh my god... that was so good! Fucking... amazing..."

I rose to my knees and looked to Liz, seeing she was watching me. I stretched to meet her and we kissed. Her tongue probed my mouth and I licked her bottom lip as we parted. The taste was as much Emily as Liz's mouth.

"Oh, wow... you're beautiful..."

Liz looked at Emily, then leaned closer and repaid the compliment. "So are you."

"I want to..." I couldn't tell if Em was out of breath or nervous about the words she was speaking as she sat up and took hold of Liz's arm. "I want to eat your pussy."

"You sure, baby?" the other girl asked, stroking her hair back from her face.

"I want to try it," she said quietly. Louder, hardly sounding like Emily at all, she smiled and said, "I want to taste your pussy."

Liz planted her feet on the carpet again as Emily edged down to the end of the bed. She ran her hands up and down Liz's thighs as if she needed a running start, then she seized the bands of her panties and pulled them down. The bald mound she had seen on the video before greeted her, its lips already enflamed and beginning to glisten.

"You look so beautiful," said Emily, breathing a hot blast of breath onto Liz's bare pussy; it was Liz's turn to tremble all over. I got to my feet and stood beside her, creating a brace so she could lean back if she lost her stamina to stand. I stepped behind her, my dick pressed into her lower back and her buttocks pushed against my balls.

Her hand found my erection between us and she pumped me slowly again. While she did that, Emily spaced her legs apart and began to taste Liz.

"Your pussy is incredible," Emily told Liz. "It tastes so sweet."

Liz huffed out a breath that was her best thank you.

As Em continued to suck and slather her pussy, Liz sank into me more and more, ceasing to move my dick, but relying on me to keep her standing. My hands explored her body, tweaking her nipples, massaging her thighs, handling her hips, cupping her breasts, and rubbing over her belly. Liz made noises from deep inside her lungs to signal her immense pleasure. Her face turned toward mine and her tongue licked my lips. I kissed her again.

"Dick," she whispered, then repeated it with a brushing of Emily's hair to alert her. "Sorry, babe... I need... I need his dick..."

Like a pair of contortionists they folded the other way, Emily leaning back to let Liz bend over her exposed body again, and she balanced her knees on the bed to support herself, giving me her ass. I played with her pussy for seconds, coating my fingers with Emily's saliva.

I met her with the tip of my cock and Liz shuddered. She looked back at me, and I noticed Emily meeting my gaze, too, just over Liz's shoulder. I held my breath as I sank the head of my erection in between her lips.

I squeezed into Liz as she hissed. Emily blew a cool breath on her face as the girl I was fucking clenched her teeth. By the time I was fully sheathed in her, Liz had collapsed against Emily. I was on top of her, beginning to slide out and thrust inside again. The feeling was exhilarating. Her silken grip was just as wonderful as I had imagined it, and I had to blur my mind and distract myself to keep from bursting inside her immediately. I rocked her back and forth, her buttocks jiggling with each impact, and I noticed off-handedly that Emily was caressing her tits.

"Does that feel good, baby?" asked Emily, but Liz didn't answer. "You've been waiting for some hard dick, haven't you?"

Liz bowed her head and moaned. Emily kissed her forehead when I pumped her forward to meet her lips again.

Minutes passed as we made love. I kept pushing in and out of her, my breath blasting out in bursts as I taxed my stamina, until I just didn't have the strength to stand anymore--but my dick was still hard, and I didn't stop. I collapsed onto the bed, onto Liz, onto Emily, and they giggled at the surprise. As well as I succeeded in bracing myself with a hand on the mattress, I know they were feeling my weight as well. My head hung and sweat dripped down my nose, onto Liz's back. She was picking up intensity, too, her head lying on Emily, between her breasts, and her ass pushing back at me. I grappled one of her tits, my hand pressed between both women, and I could feel a surprising buildup in my trunk, a place just behind where my balls hung. I was fighting for air like a deep sea diver now. Later I would be shocked at my own resilience, and could only figure it had to do with getting hard again so soon after cumming the first time.

Liz shivered all over and began to buck like she was trying to throw me. She had a loud, hard gasp for air and then whimpered. Her orgasm lasted most of a minute, her movements reminding me of a lithe cat as she rubbed against me and let the euphoria overtake her body. Her hand grasped my ass, afraid I was going to pull out of her, but I wouldn't dare.

"Oh... oh my..."

"Her pussy is so wet, isn't it, honey?" Emily asked me. She lifted herself up enough before Liz could settle back in to kiss her on the lips. "Look how hard you made that girl cum..."

I didn't have the capacity for thought or speech to tell Em I didn't think I had done it alone. I could feel my girlfriend's fingers darting around the pussy of the girl I was fucking.

I thought I heard Emily say, "You better cum or you're going to have a heart-attack." But it may have just been my own thoughts in her voice.

The pressure rose. I had never felt anything like this. I put a hand on the cheek of Liz's ass and squeezed like I might fall. I could think of nothing worse than cumming inside her, though I wanted to. I didn't want to remove myself from her. As I felt it about to burst, I pulled my cock out--I barely freed myself before spurting a white jet of semen over Liz's ass and back. The feeling was like having a ripcord pulled right out of my erection. I came again and again. I fell to my knees, sliding off the bed, before I was reduced to pearly droplets. I had coated Liz's cheeks and pussy, Emily's thighs, and the sheet of my bed, as well as my hands and legs.

The girls were laughing again, then kissing, as I knelt on the floor recovering. Finally, Liz asked if I was okay. I wasn't sure I should tell her I was, but I nodded. Never had I felt anything like that. I probably never would again.

Liz stood up from the bed, getting off of Emily and putting her ass, still dripping with my semen, in my face. She looked back at me and patted my head. I wasn't sure if I should be angry or laugh, but I didn't have the strength for either.

"I noticed... you guys have a bathtub," she said. Emily got up from the bed, telling her how it worked as both a shower and a bath. Both of them were tired, but nowhere near as exhausted as me. Liz said to Emily, "You think both of us will fit in the bath? I won't feel good sleeping until I clean up a bit."

While Emily hesitated, I don't think she had any real doubts. She got up and went with the girl I cared about, and my eyes watched their backsides moving like pendulums as they stepped across the hall and into the bathroom.

It was a few minutes before I could even stand up just to sit down on the bed. My dick was red and chafed, lying like dead rope between my legs. But the melodic voices of the girls' voices bouncing off the tiled bathroom--the door was left open--called me to them like the song of the sirens. I gathered a breath, stood up, and walked like a zombie to the bathroom. All of a sudden, I had to piss, too.

The hot water ran from one the faucet on one end of the tub, close to overflow as the girls sat together on the other side, Liz sitting between the open legs of Emily, who had her back to the porcelain. With the soap in her hands, Liz had worked up a lather and was reaching behind her to coat Em's neck and shoulders, and all the while, Emily's hands were busy between Liz's legs. I thought it was more attractive to let them see my ass, so I angled away from them while I pissed, then shook off the last few drops.

"Think you could fit in here, too?" asked Liz.

Emily laughed as I turned around and studied the tub. "No way. This is already hard enough."

"Not hard enough for me," said Liz, smiling. She waved me closer, and when I stepped to the side of the tub, she took my limp cock in hand and soaped it over. I stared into her eyes and she licked her lips. Quietly, as if we could hide anything from Emily, she said, "It was everything I hoped for."

"Thanks."

"I hope we can do it again soon." I started to answer, but she finished for me: "Like before we go to bed."

I didn't even have the power to laugh. I took a breath, tried to explain to her how I was probably done for a long while, but then--my cock twitched in her hand. She looked at it and laughed.

"I brought you back to life."

When the girls climbed out of the tub, I was there to catch them with two towels. They went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed while I took the soap and a little bit of the water to give myself a crude scrubdown. Just enough so I wouldn't feel grimy.

I returned to the bedroom and was almost instantly aroused again. The resolve to not let the night end was astounding to me. Liz sat on Emily's face and Em tongue-fucked her to another orgasm. With Liz's fingers stuffed inside her, Emily screamed out a climax. They climbed on each other like animals humping, and as they squeezed each other's breasts and asses and stuck fingers inside the other's mouth and rubbed their hot skin, they invited me to stick my dick in first one, then the other. I didn't enjoy myself as much as they did, I think. I needed another time-out, so I sat on the bed.

The two girls ate each other out again as I watched, my cock stiff, but practically useless as I sat there. By the time they finished, Liz had cum a couple more times and Emily once, but harder than before. The girl I cared about lay on her back, her legs splayed open, as my girlfriend stood up and stretched. They saw each other and smiled.

"I wish I had a picture of us," said Liz. I wasn't even sure I had heard her right, but Emily blushed--somehow, she had just enough pigment to blush, though she was already red. "Would you mind... if we took a picture of us?"

She thought about it. I knew it went against every one of Emily's impulses. But she wasn't the same woman tonight. She nodded, then hurried into the living room to bring back a digital camera. She took a quick picture of Liz, then me, then a close-up of my dick as I groaned and shook my head.

"I can set it up to do an automatic. A kind of... series of shots, one after the other. But... I mean, I'm not asking for you to delete them... but promise me no one will ever see them but us. Okay?"

Liz was wiping away the wetness between her legs as she sat up. She nodded. She tried to sit more demurely, knees together, but still nude and her hair barely dried from the bath. I didn't bother covering up. I left a space for Emily as she found a place to put the camera. She was bent over, and I was admiring her ass as I never had before--but she had never been so casual in the nude around me before.

Emily hurried back to the bed and dove between us, her legs stretched out and facing the camera as it began to click. She wrapped her arms around us, giggling almost maniacally, unable to believe she was doing this. Her legs parted a little to show off her pussy, she seized my cock for some other shots, she even took me into her mouth briefly. I wondered if she would ever be the same again--or if this night would be the last we would see of this version of Emily. She turned away from me to Liz, a hand on her knee parting her legs for the camera, and her fingers probed the girl's pussy while the camera continued taking pictures.

Then enough pictures had been snapped, and Emily got up to collect the camera. I watched her walk to it as Liz stretched out to rest her head on my leg. I stared down into her eyes.

"Are you confused by all of this?"

I wasn't sure what she meant. I shook my head and said, "I don't think so."

"Who's your girl now?"

I didn't have to think about it. I smiled and told her, "You are." It was true. For all the fun we had had with Emily, I would remember most what Liz felt like when we were coupled. I had never felt anything so fulfilling.

She climbed up and kissed me, her mouth mixed with many unusual tastes. I took a breath as she grabbed hold of my cock again.

"Whose dick is this?"

"Yours, baby."

"Next time I tell you to fuck me... every time I tell you to fuck me... you're going to do it, right?"

I grinned faintly and nodded.

"Then fuck me."

She turned around and sat down on my lap. I pried her legs apart like a pair of scissors, then, as her ass pressed against my belly, I penetrated her again with my overworn erection. It had more than enough energy left for this.

Emily watched us for a few seconds, then she began taking pictures. Liz puffed out her chest, her breasts quivering with each of my thrusts, and licked her lips for the camera.