All Comments on 'My Big Cock Lover'

by Anditv

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome! Your a very lucky cock sucker! I seek and crave big cock to worship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It got me going hotter and hotter. First I have to say a woman's body, especially small breasted really turn me on, God they are the max for me! But on the same hand I love the taste of cum! And these stories, again the anal side drives me to lust. I've been fingered and dildo fucked for many years but never had a man's cock up my ass. I crave to be a bottom with cum leaking down my legs. I taste and drink my own cum regularly and I think I found a guy who might do me. I'm going to ask him if he would like a blow job and if he allows me to, then beg him to fuck me. Just like this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice hot story. My first time- I turned sixty in 2020, during covid. I discovered this site and read a lot of gay stories, posted messages and even replied to a few PMs, but no action for this Lit newbie. Finally in 2021, vaxed up, I met a guy on SilverDaddies, he was 52, divorced but seeking a male friend. I told him my experience, giving two bj's in college and now maybe wanting try again & to get fucked (bucket list). We met outside a Dunkin Donuts and decided to go somewhere private, his older Beneteau 36' he kept in the divorce, a nice sailboat. We had two drinks and then went below to be naked. Well, neither of us bolted, so I started sucking his cock, it was maybe 6-6.5" but three fingers wide, like the business end of a baseball bat, my jaw was breaking. I took his load and swallowed it, he stroked me and kneaded my butt cheeks. Later in the week, I blew him again and afterwards he invited me to his place that Saturday, as he wanted to go further. Long story short, his wide cock hurt like hell stretching me open and going into me, he fucked me mercilessly for twenty minutes, it was loud and finally he slammed into me, balls deep and pumped his load into me. We lay there for some time, exhausted, me worried about my gaping hole. He told me it was great, his first time fucking ass as his wife never let him fuck her butt; I can understand why. Twice a week he'd be working over my back door, after two months I was spent and he moved on to younger men not sure of sexuality and bi-curious married men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnditv@Anditv
I have always enjoyed the love of a man's cock and arse from a young age. After having cancer, I lost one of my testicles. Now, I don't perform as well as I used to be. So I became a bottom. I got into expanding my limitations more and more. Started moving from vanilla to...