My Big Discloser about Wife Sharing

Story Info
Mistakingly, I Told My Friend About My Fantasies.
1.7k words
3.34
20k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

I don't know why I told him. It just slipped out between sports-guy talk about the Rams and the Raiders and the Lakers. It just went quickly from "did you see that last game" to "I think about my wife fucking other men" in the blink of an eye. I knew it had been a mistake when his football-fan smile morphed into an "I can't believe you just said that" frown.

"You do what?" he said. "You want other guys to fuck your wife? You want to watch it?" I said it was just a fantasy. I didn't know if I wanted it I told him "That's nuts," he said. I told him there were others like me who fantasized about other men fucking their wives or actually shared them with other men. "Not the guys I know. I would beat the shit out of any guy who even hinted he would like to do the nasty with my wife," he almost shouted. "You are crazier than I thought," he said shaking his head in disbelief.

I knew I could not convince him, but stupidly I persisted. "At night when I reach across the bed and take her bare bottom in my hand or slip my fingers between her thighs and touch her pussy, I think about some other guy fucking it or kissing her ass." I said I didn't understand it, but I really did get pleasure from those images.

"Well," he said, "if you really want someone to pork her, call me. Since you brought it up, I've wanted in that pussy for years. We're being honest here. Just ask and I am available to service your lady."

Every time I saw him after that our conversation shot right passed Go, right passed sports trivia to wife sharing without a seconds hesitation. "You still looking for someone to fuck your bride?" he asked with a smirk.

"Not looking for guys," I said, "just fantasizing about it. It is a sexual escape." I knew at that moment that I had lost him. "There is a whole category of fiction about wife sharing and relaxing notions about monogamy," I said, but he was not seeing it. "If you are interested I could get you some things to read," I said. He smiled, then he shook his head.

"Read about guys who want other dicks in their wives pussies. Not me," he said. "I would lock her vagina up in a chastity belt if I could get away with it."

"But your wife has sexual needs you might not be able to fill," I said, beating the old dead horse. "Maybe she wants to fuck other guys. Ever think of that? Maybe she is fantasizing about being fucked by people other than you. Ever consider that?"

"Then I am not doing my job."

"Your job? Fucking your wife is your job?" I asked, not believing where the conversation had gone. "So what would you say if she told you she wanted to fuck someone else? Would that be a deal breaker?"

"I'd say, 'Don't let the door hit you in the ass,'" he said. "I'd help her pack. If she wants to fuck other guys, fine, but not while she lives in my house."

"Isn't it her house too?" I said.

"Details. In the same house as me, okay. I won't have my wife fucking other fellas. She wants other dicks, she can live at their house." He thought for a while and smiled. "Look, I have been rough on you about this. It's not like knocking down old ladies, or drowning puppies, but it seems weird, you know, like something I can't imagine. I am real possessive about my wife, you know. I just can't conceive of having her wanting to have sex with someone else. It pisses me off to think she might like it. I do love her, but I don't think I love her enough to have her fuck someone else and like it and me be okay with that."

It was nice to hear him say what he did, good to know he realized it about himself. I understood his feelings, maybe more than my own, but I also knew what I felt was real and strong and constant. I knew that I got pleasure thinking about her being pleasured by someone else. I really did get turned on thinking about her being fucked, wildly fucked by someone other than me and enjoying the hell out of his sexual energies. It didn't even have to be a 'he" I realized. I sometimes fantasized about her eating pussy and even masturbated to images of her having orgasms off the mouth of another woman who ate her until she screamed with joy.

For some insane reason I realized, as improbable as it was, I wanted to "enlighten" Jake to the realities and the pleasures of wife sharing, maybe even convert him to "our side." Did I want it to be him who deflowered my wife for me. That wasn't why I told him, but I wasn't sure why I had picked him to reveal myself to. He was my closest friend, but he had not reacted like I hoped he would. Did I expect him to say, "That sounds fun. Let me know when you get to watch her fuck someone."

I did start including him in my fantasies about her being ravished by men she picked up in my make-believe visions of her sexual bliss, moaning and crying out as she climaxed in joyful erotic rapture. I placed him in her bed and imagined him with his cock pushed into her pussy, her legs wrapped around his waist and her head thrown back and her shouts of pleasure leaving the house and reaching the neighbors ears, causing them to look knowingly in the direction of our house and nodding. Not sure why, but that added to the thrill of it, the neighbors knowing she was fucking someone new.

He asked me how long I had been having these fantasies about Claire being fucked by other dudes. I told him it had been for a while. I did not tell him it had started even before we were married. I did't admit I began having wife sharing thoughts before I actually even had a wife. It started when I first began having sexual feelings, back when masturbating was my only release. I would think about sex and I would imagine sharing a woman with a friend.

I thought I was crazy until I started reading about others who felt the same way as I did. When Claire and I got married I began seeing her in my visions being ravished by others, seeing her delighting in being fucked by some virile dude in some secret place. The secret place part made it better, made it more intense and exciting. I realized I often thought about her having affairs, meeting furtively with her lover and making wild, animal love in some distant motel bed that creaked and banged against the wall.

I wouldn't ask her to fulfill my fantasy by fucking the fellow of her choice, so my imagination would have to be the answer. I suspected she would scoff and deny my desire for her extramarital pursuits without much reflection. Perhaps she also fantasized about being fucked by her ideal, but I didn't expect to ever find out. It most likely wouldn't work out like it does in fiction where the wife gratefully acknowledges her secret craving for his best friend, thanking him for prodding her into infidelity and sexual fulfillment.

I listened to her come into the house and finished my fantasy of her bouncing over her lover on the chaise lounge on the patio deck, imagining her collapsing on his chest as her orgasm subsides and her breathing returns to normal.

"You're home from work already?" she asks as she breezes into the room. "Is Jake coming over tonight for dinner?" I tell her he is, that his divorce is final and he is having problems coping with the loneliness of bachelorhood. She groans sympathetically and kisses me, saying she will fix his favorite for dinner and begins to undress.

"I was stunned to hear that Brenda had an affair. They seemed so well suited, you know. I guess you never know what is in other people's minds," she said, stepping out of her dress. "Did you hear Debra is leaving Wayne?"

I said I hadn't heard, although I had. "I am so happy we have each other," she said as she slipped out of her bra.

"You don't know how thankful I am we know each other as we'll as we do. I love you, baby," she said stepping into the shower.

I watched her as the water streamed over her nakedness and pictured a man beside her washing her body with a soaped cloth. In my reverie he put his hand to her pussy and she smiled and kissed him as he fingered her, the water flowing across his hand. I saw him slip his penis into her from behind and I thought I could actually hear her moans as it slid into her wet slit. She called out to me to bring her a bar of soap and I handed it to her under the spray of water.

I stood admiring her naked figure in the shower and she blew me a kiss and turned to shave her legs. I remained there adoring her bottom as she bent slightly at the waist and thought again about the man in the shower with her. Would I ever tell her about my secret desire for her to fuck another person for me? Probably not, I admitted to myself as I went back into the bedroom. Fantasizing about her fucking someone else had no painful repercussions, no hurt feelings, no mood changes, and rarely caused divorces.

I would be faithful to her and she would fuck for me at my request whenever I conjured a lover for her to open her legs for. All I had to do is close my eyes and let the show begin. She didn't have to know to perform for me, to fuck for me, and to be my Hot Wife, coming with screams of pleasure for my entertainment, enjoying another man's erect penis in her pussy. All she had to do is be my wife and supply the images of my dreams, of my imagination, and of my wild fantasies.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers