All Comments on 'My Big Discloser about Wife Sharing'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

I would have liked to give it a higher rating because your word crafting skills are superb. Scarcely a single glitch I noted. But rambled on and on repeating your fantasy a dozen times over without every going anywhere with it. You didn't give this a chapter number, but it finished up being just the preamble to a chapter one. Do keep 'em coming, but please get more to the meat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Be careful what you wish for. I set it up to share my wife with a good buddy as she had crush on him. I didn't factor that he had a big cock so after the first time they became lovers and told me that I didn't satisfy her with intercourse. My sex life turned in eating her pussy and handjobs only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't think this author is capable of writing a good story. 1* Enough Said! Even Odiouser had a problem with it, and that's almost impossible for this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's kind of sad that just looking at the author tells you that reading a story will be a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Bland again

Yes someone has noticed as well the stories are just to repeating the same old story just told differently. But what the other person did point out that I didn’t want to but they are clearly correct. You just ramble on about your fantasy that’s all you do I’ve tried to be honest with you because you write so bad in the loving wife category. Yet in other category’s you are like a different person. Your writing is good but it’s your bland stories in the loving wife category that lets you down.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

The gay and mentally ill troll strikes again.

Honestly thats exactly what he is doing. Trolling.

We boo boo'ed his feelings at some point so now he shits on his keyboard and posts it here.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Real friends should always be willing to make you a cuck by screwing your whore for you.

luap1942luap1942about 2 years ago

Very good indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What's a discloser?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh Iameasel, you poor, poor pathetic twat. You get called out for being the incredibly huge asshole of a troll day in and day out and now what do you do? You are so closed minded that you can’t even think for yourself and attempt to gaslight those that call you out. You sir are the troll here. You are the one who writes miserable comments on these author’s stories. You are the one who doesn’t bother to read them, but simply gives them bad ratings solely based on the fact that the wife has sex with others. That my useless little friend, is the definition of being a troll. And no matter how many dumb accounts you open, it’s very clear with each stupid comment that you write that it is you behind each and every one. We can only hope that one day you die and leave the rest of us here in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could it have actually had sex, sure. Did it need it, no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wtf is wrong with idiots who post all those nasty comments? Isn’t this a free site? I suppose they could find what they need at a pay site. Or perhaps Grinder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF is wrong with these anonymous idiots who spend their time worrying about the comments of other idiots?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Looking forward to part two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...