All Comments on 'My Big Sister Ch. 02'

by DaBlackMamba

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

da da daaaaa!!!!

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 10 years ago

Love the story and the writing, but the actual climax scene of the mother/son was one I was really looking forward to and it was a bit of a letdown. I would've really liked it, first of all, to be better described in detail, especially after having already mentioned earlier what a big load she had. Instead it was simply: "load after load, weak in the knees, popped out half-hard and fell asleep" basically. Secondly, it ended way too quick, just like the mother said. If she cums 10 sec after putting it in - don't just end the scene there, man - continue it with "she was still hard and ready for another round" kind of thing. Or just make the first cum last longer.

I am liking the way it's going with May though, and hoping you keep the trend of the girls having bigger dicks than him instead of going smaller now for variety or something.

Also really crossing my fingers for a group scene (NOT including Paul or any other guy other than the main char) soon, hopefully the chapter after next which I assume you'll be spending on May if you aren't planning on making a longer chapter? If, of course, you will keep it going which I REALLY hope you do.

Would've given you 9/10 stars, but since it's out of 5 and 4 seems too mean... 5/5! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOOKED

i am SO hooked on this series i need more now haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I can not wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Something just seems a bit "off"

Something just seems off with the writing, like things are skipped or something.

Also, the description of the mother is weird. She is a beautiful slob? She lounges around eating potato chips, drinking beer and smoking yet somehow has a gorgeous body? Seems odd.

jcubedjcubedover 10 years ago
Keep it up!

This is a very fun series so far. Really looking forward to reading the rest, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVED IT 5 STARS BUT......

The mom is right about sis. A whole week of play and sis never paid him back(when she gets back hopefully she returns the favor), even the mom's payback was crap compared to what he has been giving but at least its something. I just wish these doms stopped acting so selfish. He is still their brother/son not a blowup doll, and he has earned some pampering and a chance to enjoy some of their other assets. They could let him fuck 1 while the other fucks him and switch. It would be fair and hot. After of course some 1 on 1 payback with them to even it up some more of course ;)

DaBlackMambaDaBlackMambaover 10 years agoAuthor
Well....

I'm not too sure what you mean by "odd", you'll have to go into further detail if you want me to understand what you mean. As for the "beautiful slob" thing, watch some anime and you'll get what I mean. It's not all that unbelieveable for a woman to act like a slob yet still look good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

keep them coming, even longer and little drawn out could be good

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 10 years ago

Exactly what author said - it's not like beautiful and slob are opposites or something. Animes are full of them, and taking inspiration from there is golden IMHO :). First anime I ever watched I remember was Love Hina and one of the characters there actually fits the description really well.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 10 years ago
Can't wait for part 3

Mom really gives off the vibe of an Anime character lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mom with a dick

If mom got a dick. Are you supose to come from mars and your sister from venus. I have read a story before where mom used to be dad before. Or are you adopted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more?

when is the next installment coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loveing this

your doing great!! would LOVE for the mom to dom the sis as a way to "teach her some manners". and the joke about "high class porn" was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a totally new story and it is GREAT!

It's time for Mom to make up her mind relative to being her lover or her dominant. I would bet that most of us want her to dom her daughter and use her for many, manhy adventures

Keep writing and check your work for distracting syntax errors.....

S_boyS_boyover 10 years ago
Top of the Top

Simply one of the best. Keep going man! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep writing

Please continue this series! I really like it and there are not many stories that come close to this in quality

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

Please please write more in this series. You really left us hanging about the friends knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Big Sister part 2

I will keep this simple. I hope you keep writing this story so we can all see how May plays into this. Keep going!

McCrazy23McCrazy23over 10 years ago
MORE!!!!

Futa on guy is great and the incest makes it better but when is he going to fuck his sister and mother? Come on give the guy a bone. Even though he has two and probably a third. Please do guy on futa then futa on guy on futa then mix it around. Wonder if you like impregnation? Hmm...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chapter 3? I thought I saw it recently, but can not find it.

I thought that I read chapter 3 of this story recently, but it must have been deleted. It had May saying that she knew about Pete and his sister and mother because she had hidden cameras in his house. She said that she loved him for years and was stalking him. May turned out to be a shemale too as well as her older sister. And his friend Paul must have been in on the spying of him. I had hoped to read chapter 4 eventually. But what happened to chapter 3?

RJ

DaBlackMambaDaBlackMambaabout 10 years agoAuthor
It's tstill there

Chapter 3 was deleted for some...reasons. But they are resolved now, and I am working on Chapter 4 as we speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great writing!!

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 8 years ago
wonderful and hot

That is a fun family.. love to stay with them for a while .. I wonder if they'd really hermaphrodites or trans ?

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
The build up.

Both mom & daughter should be more loving towards the new to be girl, it would be so sexy if he started wearing lingerie & enjoying herself as a lady when in their care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thought So

I thought May was going to be another oF those gyrls. What a lucky guy. Thanks for this imaginative story.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Still waiting for them to spit roast him please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous