My Birthday Fetish (750 Words)

Story Info
What am I going to choose for my special treat?
768 words
4.43
2.6k
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry in the 2024 750-word story challenge. The story is exactly 750 words starting below.

It's late and we're spooning in bed. I don't think we're fucking tonight, but Hannah's hand is resting on my dick.

"It's that time of year coming up again," she says. "Your birthday. Any thoughts?"

"The new PlayStation about covers it," I say.

"I didn't mean presents," she says. "Those are easy. Any ideas about your birthday fetish?"

I shift position slightly, taking her hand away and linking it between my fingers.

"We still doing those? I thought now that we were married..."

"Of course we're doing them," she says. "Just because we got hitched doesn't mean we got boring. What's it to be? Please don't just say anal again. It reminds me of your dad getting whiskey each and every Christmas."

"Don't worry. I've learned that if I say anal, you'll say pegging come your birthday. Honestly, I don't know. I'll have a think," I say.

"Well don't think too long, especially if we're going to need extras in a hurry. The range of quality dominatrix costumes covered by Amazon Prime is shockingly narrow."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's a week later and a week to the big day. We're stopped at the services travelling up to Hannah's parents. She's noshing a overpriced soggy sandwich and I've got a sausage roll.

She's asked four further times about my birthday and I've keep deflecting. Now, I've got an answer ready just waiting for the next inquiry.

"They've got an Ann Summers in town," she says. "Is there anything I should pick up there for your special day?"

"I know what I want," I say. "But I'm not sure you're going to like it."

"So lube then," she says.

"No," I reply. "Although, you might wish it was anal. Remember we agreed a veto all those years ago."

The veto is highly theoretical. We know well enough not to ask for anything the other is truly going to be squicked out by. A joke about breaking out the veto is usually enough to get the other person to subtly shuffle back over the right side of the Rubicon.

"Intriguing," says Hannah. "You've found some new boundaries to push."

"Yes," I say, but my voice also suggests 'no'. "It's not a fetish exactly. I'm not sure how you'll react. Don't freak out."

"Hit me with it."

I present it neutrally. "I'd like us to go out for a good meal. Have a nice evening. Then I want to make love with you - simple, pure, missionary."

"I should veto you on principle for being so boring. No whips and chains this time?"

"There's more," I say.

"There'd better be."

"Once we finish," I say, "I want our baby to be inside you."

Hannah takes a deep breath. "That's not what I was expecting," she says finally.

"I know," I reply.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The meal is nice. We buy a bottle of the expensive stuff, though we don't overdo it. It might be Hannah's last good drink for a while.

We get a taxi home, undress and get into bed. Usually on a birthday, we would be all over each other. This time we're muted. We end up sitting upright side by side.

Hannah had her UID out straight away. She went private to get it done. I had to push her off me last night to keep tonight special. The nurses gave her a lot of bumf about pregnancy. That stresses her out. She doesn't like to talk. She said 'yes' and when I dig deeper she just says she's said 'yes'. Hannah's like that. She'll never be able to say how ready she is clearly, confidently and in detail.

I'm pretty sure she's ready.

I take her hand. "Veto?" I ask.

She shakes her head. We kiss. She's as meek as a virgin.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's six months later. We're lying in bed with my hand on her belly.

It turns out I like my new fetish.

No dom has ever owned a sub as much as a man, in a stable relationship, who has just made love with the woman carrying his child. No sub has ever wanted to serve his mistress more. She's both enormous and fragile. I swear she even smells different. The sex is fantastic. Slow, uncomfortable and when we finish we are completely bonded. She needs love every night. Her body is amazing and I want to be with her every minute of the day and night.

With them.