My Birthday Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
1st of 6 chapters of a story about my 59th birthday.
1.4k words
4.31
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the lake the summer sun still reflected its glow at the reddish sunset and, from the window of the hotel overlooking the large terrace, I watched the landscape of roofs and bell towers that stretched under the ancient palace.

Of course I was naked and of course I was excited, my cock was caged in the chastity device and the Mistress was in the bathroom taking a shower. Imagining Her naked, under the warm water of the shower, was not good for me, it aroused me even more and forced me to hold back my instinct to free myself from the cage, even if I had to rip my balls off, and masturbate wildly.

Clenched on my tits, the clamps had already started for a long time to do me more than hurt, burning like real matches on the tip of the nipples and transmitting to my tiny cocklet a masochistic, humiliating excitement.

I tried, looking at the view, to distract myself from the fixed thought of the Mistress naked in the bathroom but, every time, for a few seconds, my attention was distracted by my obsession my mind betrayed me, returning to Her, at the moment when, finally, we had crossed the threshold of the room and She had taken Her power over me, ordering me to strip, naked as a worm, and to wear the chastity cage on my tiny cocklet, already swollen with desire under my pants, excited by the mere presence of the Mistress and Her intense, sweet scent.

I had hoped She would order me to shove up in my ass the new Lovense 1.75" butt plug that I had purchased for this special weekend but She, entering the bathroom still dressed in the casual clothes with which She had travelled, had only ordered me to put the clamps on my nipples and to wait, kneeling behind the door as always in our marital ménage, that She would called me to dry Her after She had took a shower.

So I did and, except for a couple of times when I got up to go to the window and get distracted with the view, I remained behind the door on my knees, the nipple clamps getting more and more painful, my arms behind my back, the cock locked in the cage, albeit tiny, always with the glans naked and swollen with desire.

I noticed that the Mistress had not milked me for at least three weeks and that for three weeks had forced me to undergo handjobs interrupted to the edge of orgasm, just to keep me always aroused during the night, caged and lying, sleepless, next to Her sleeping serenely naked and warm a few millimetres from me.

"It'll be nicer that way" She said to me once when I almost cried begging Her for milking me, "you'll see it'll be a lot more fun that way" She repeated, but it wasn't clear for which of us would be more fun, whether for Her or for me.

Night after night our ritual of submission repeated itself for three weeks before the weekend I'm telling you about. I would strip naked and lay on the bed waiting for the Mistress, the chastity cage open and ready next to me, the clamps closed on the nipples. So I waited for my Wife and Mistress to get ready for the night. I listened with anxiety and hope to the noises coming from the bathroom and dreamed that one night She would come back in the room and order me to turn in the doggy position to ass-fuck me with a strap-on.

When She finally came out of the bathroom, She Would came in the room, dressed in Her exciting black and transparent silk and lace kimono with Her high-heeled black lace sandals or in Her favourite Mistress-dress: black leather waist tightener, long black leather gloves, white shirt with rolled up sleeve, latex pants and stiletto-heeled black leather boots and She would ride on my face and would started teasing my nipples, fiddling with Her nails and fingertips never taking off the clamps. Then She would come down to my measly, hard cocklet, She would pulled back the foreskin to strip off the glans and start to slowly jerking off while pounding on the sensitive head of the glans with Her fingertip until, tap after tap, I would approached the edge of an orgasm. At this point the Mistress, mocking my frustration, would painfully tearing the clamps from my nipples and would close my cock in the cage, even forcing it inside the device if necessary, and would close the padlock laughing. "Time exhausted, old impotent, next time you better concentrate more and squirt your cum before I get bored".

Let's come back in the hotel room, at today. Not much time had passed before my Mistress and Wife had called me from behind the bathroom door. "Come in slave, time to dry my back and to lick my pussy" She almost screamed from behind the door, regardless of whether anyone in the neighbouring rooms could hear Her.

Still standing on my knees, I have opened the door and have crawled on all fours, as She claims I always must do in Her presence, ready to dry Her back and to suffer more and more by tasting Her pussy without having the permission to fuck Her or, at least, of jerk off myself while tasting Her delicious humours.

I found Her sitting on the stool with Her thighs wide open while She was shaving her pussy. "Do you like to suck my pussy when it's soft and nice shaved, don't you, you filthy pig? For now, pat dry my back and then I'll decide whether to pee in your mouth or squirt my cum in your mouth or both and more". I started, with delicacy, to dry Her back with the towel as She has ordered me to do and being careful not to get up never standing either in front of Her or behind Her back and never touch Her with my caged cock, never even by mistake, never even smear, never even on the towel or the robe, if I didn't want to be punished more than severely by my Wife and Mistress.

When I finished to dry it I asked Her if it could be enough and She answered me with a mocking laugh that my job was disappointing as my limp cocklet but in the absence of other and better She had to settle. Then She snapped Her fingers and ordered me to devote myself to Her pussy.

I crawled up on my knees to Her wide-open thighs and She laid on the stool so that Her pussy was well exposed to my tongue and mouth, outside the chair seat and accessible from every direction. I started, as I knew She liked, licking the major lips and sneaking in occasionally with the tip of my tongue between the minor lips and the vagina orifice. I licked with passion and excitement always holding the arms behind my back while She, gradually more excited, started to press my face on Her pussy taking me by the hair and pulling my neck so that my mouth was full of Her cunt.

I was barely breathing with my nose but the educational treatment of my Wife and Mistress, based on abstinence and denial of orgasm, gave its fruits because I was so horny and drunk of desire and frustration that I did not care to chock if to drown me were the humours of Her pussy.

I started to suck and to lick on Her clitoris, moving the tongue tip around it and keeping to suck it, while She was approaching the orgasm and Her pussy had swollen below my tongue, ready to squirt her cum in my mouth and on my face.

It lasted only a few seconds of moaning the time between the last blow of my tongue and her first orgasmic contraction, few seconds that seemed being suspended between the now and the eternity, then a single heartbeat and the humours explosion in clear squirts of female cum has almost chocked me and made me happy as if I had come with the Mistress, moaning with Her and devoting to Her the suffering of my frustrated desire.

Then only the light moaning of my Wife and Mistress and my breathing in the twilight of the first day of our weekend.

Still wearing the cage on my cocklet I got prepared to bring my Mistress to the dinner in the nearest restaurant, dreaming to being milked during the night, at least, and after three hard weeks of cock teasing and orgasm denial.