My Bisexual Love Story Pt. 02

Story Info
My 2nd encounter with a married man.
1.1k words
4.46
6.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my 1st encounter with Drew on that Thursday night where we kissed and performed oral on each other, we made plans to meet on Saturday morning when his wife would be at work, she works every other Saturday leaving at 8 am, and returning after 1 pm. All-day Friday Drew is all I thought about, and Friday night I txt him to confirm Saturday and he confirmed telling me to be there a little after 8. I told him that it was not a problem I am up early so I will shower and head over, and he asked me not to shower, he would like it if we showered together.

I arrived at his house at about 8:15 and once he let me in we started to kiss right away rubbing each other's cocks for a couple of minutes before he led me thru his bedroom to his bathroom. We undressed and hopped in his big shower, where we kissed, and soaped each other up washing each other. I then pulled him to the back of the shower falling to my knees and taking his cock in my mouth. I started to blow him giving him the best blow job I could while at the same time slipping a finger in his ass driving him nuts. He was pleading with me to stop saying he was going to cum but I knew what I was doing, and wanted him to cum, and cum he did.

We then got out of the shower dried each other off making our way to the bedroom, he tried to take care of me, but I had this planned out, laid him down on the bed and took his soft cock in my mouth, and worked on bringing it back to life while I also rimmed his ass and fingered him. It only took him a couple of minutes before he was hard again and I got up and grabbed the lube and condoms he left on the end table. I lubed his ass and my now covered cock and rubbed it on his ass as he begged me to fuck him. I pushed my cock in him and after he was used to it I fucked him hard like he wanted to last about 5 minutes before coming into the condom, and pulling out.

At this point, he grabbed the lube and condoms and proceeded to lube me up and his now covered cock. He now teased my ass rubbing his cock on my hole with me begging for him to fuck me. He pushed his cock in me and fucked, slow at first then hard, and since he came once he was able to last long, my plan for blowing him and fucking him first. He must have fucked me for close to 30 minutes in different positions before he came into the rubber that was in my ass, what a first fuck.

After he pulled out and removed the condom and we laid there holding each other on his bed catching our breath and thinking about those fucks we both just gave each other. I will admit, but I thought to myself right there I connected with this man because usually, I would just leave but I didn't I wanted to stay right there in his bed. We started to talk about the amazing time we were having as he rubbed my cock to bring me back to life, and after a couple of minutes, he started to kiss me again as he continued to rub my cock and I got hard. This must-have went on for almost 10 minutes before he broke the kiss and asked if he can ride my cock, and I couldn't say yes fast enough.

Drew grabbed a condom and the lube, but 1st sucked my cock for a couple of minutes, then placed the rubber on me and applied lube to my covered cock. As I lay there Drew got on top of me and sat down on my cock and rode me hard. We must have fucked in this position for almost 10 minutes before I flipped him on all fours and then fucked him like that for almost 10 minutes. We then changed positions again with Drew on his back and his legs on my shoulders, both of us in a very sweaty now as I fucked him looking in his eyes with passion as I kissed him until I came.

After coming I rolled overlaying next to him in a bliss, both of us in sweat, he pulled the rubber off my now limp cock and got up I guessed to dispose of it. I laid there with my eyes closed until he came back he grabbed my legs and started to push his cock in my ass. My eyes were now open he must have gotten up to grab another rubber and said it's your turn now he pulled me to the end of the bed and slid right in me and started to fuck my brains out as I encouraged him to do. He must have fucked me in this position for the next 15 minutes until he flipped me over and fucked me hard that way for another 10 minutes without cumming. He then flipped me back on my back and like when I finished fucking him he fucked me with some passion kissing me until he came.

After he came he rolled over as we both had to catch our breath from that amazing fuck session. We were both very sweaty and it was very sexy, he made the comment thank god it's laundry day for the sheets. After 5 minutes of laying there, he guided me to the shower where we washed each other up and kissed. After the shower we dried and dressed it was around 11:30 I think, I then helped him with the sheets being a good guest I told him.

He then walked me downstairs, and as we got to the door we started to kiss goodbye and we had another moment. The kiss became very passionate and we couldn't stop, and before I knew it clothes were being removed again. Once the clothes were removed we made our way to the couch where we were on Thursday night and we both slipped into a 69. We stayed in this position servicing each other for a while using our mouths and fingers on each other. I believe it was about 30 minutes of this before both of them came at the same time into each other's mouths.

We then got up, dressed again shared one more kiss as I left. As I got home and thought about my morning with Drew, it was truly the most amazing sex I ever experienced.