My Boss

Story Info
Boss!!!
1.7k words
3.77
23.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boss

Hi friends, I am a guy and I have slept with my female boss.

This happened last month in August 2021. I work in an MNC as an assistant project manager and my boss is a lady in her 30s.

I am 25 years old and graduated from IIT and ever since I've got this job; I have had a huge crush on my boss.

She looks like a supermodel and is very curvy. As I am her assistant, we know each other both formally and informally.

We both have worked together in her home and have stayed in the office late at night.

She is not married as she thinks marriage will do nothing to her. I had a serious relationship during graduation and my ex left for another country for further studies.

Ever since I have started working closely with my boss, I have been casually flirting with her. One day, an accidental sexual flirt came out of my mouth and she laughed.

"You're a player," she giggled.

"I guess," I replied.

From that day on, we both started looking at each other in a flirty, sexual way. We both knew that we wanted each other. While working, she used to come very close to me and she used to lose her shirt and used to say that it's hot even if there was a super cool AC. But I used to enjoy her side.

One day we had so much work to do and we both were pressured by our supreme boss.

Too much workload and too much stress but we finished that project in a month and while we were finishing the project in the evening, I asked her "Let's go to some club after this, I want to be cool, it was a stressful month."

"Dude, you're 25 and I am way older for a club," she replied.

"Don't say that you look so young, come it will be my treat".

"No, okay if you want to drink. Let's buy a bottle and we'll go to my place?" She asked me out.

At this moment, all I was thinking was that I could have time to fuck her.

"Sure, Well I don't have any problem," I replied.

We finished our work and submitted it to our boss. I took my car, and we both sat and went to an alcohol store. I picked up Chivas Regal and came back. She was looking so excited. She was on a call with her parents and gave me a smile with a smirk.

We drove to her flat in Andheri and she told me to get fresh. Well, she gave me some clothes as she used to wear some from the men's section. I wore a shirt and a jogger. But it felt so awkward. We both took a bath separately, and she asked, "should I order something?"

"Yeah, I am kinda hungry," I replied.

She ordered pizza as we were confused about what to get. Pizza always works.

We sat on the couch, and I opened the bottle. I poured, and we started drinking. We talked a lot and bitched about our colleagues. We did a little gossip, and she told me some internal matters in the girl gang of the office. She told me about all the hookup scenarios in the office. And out of nowhere, she asked, "You like me, right?"

"I mean yeah," I replied.

"I knew it. What do you like about me?" she asked.

"Nothing serious, you look so hot and beautiful," I hesitated.

She came closer to me and kept my glass on the table. She held my face, and we both kissed.

"How did that feel?" She asked.

"It was amazing. I want more," I replied.

We both kissed and smoked for a long time. Slowly, she gave me a signal to lift her shirt, and I took off her shirt. She was wearing a blue bra. She took my shirt off, and we both kissed.

I then placed my hands on her plummy boobs and slid my hands inside her bra. She then helped me remove her bra, as I didn't know how to remove it.

As she removed her bra, her boobs were directly on my face. I sniffed them; I licked them. Her nipples were pink and were hard and pointed. I pinched her nipples, and she moaned. I licked her nipples, and I had this fantasy for a long time.

I asked whether she has chocolate in her kitchen. Luckily, I saw Hershey's chocolate syrup in her fridge. I took that and poured it on her nipples. I licked them and they were soft and warm. She went crazy, and she liked this a lot.

I slowly went to her stomach and removed her shorts. I saw blue-colored underwear, and I sniffed it. It smelled so good. And slid my hands inside her underwear and started fingering.

She moaned and told me to remove her underwear. As it was tight, I became rational while removing it.

I teared up, and she enjoyed this a lot. I licked her pussy, which is also pink but darker.

She moaned crazily. I licked with the same chocolate syrup and I was feeling so good. I then went up and kissed and played with her boobs. She said to lie down, and she said she wants to give something.

I was laying down, and she removed the joggers and as I wasn't wearing underwear, she saw my dick directly. She was impressed and started stroking it. She licked, and it felt so good. She asked me "Shall I put chocolate?" and I said yes.

She poured chocolate on my dick and started licking like a lollipop. She said, "this is the best dessert I have ever had".

"Yesss, please don't stop," I was moaning.

She took my entire dick in her mouth and was blowing it for more than 10 minutes.

She then told me she will be sitting on my dick. She sat and positioned her pussy with my dick. My dick slowly went inside her warm and soft pussy and she danced.

It felt so good. She went up and down and round and round. I was on my 9th cloud. After a few, I grabbed her waist and turned her. We came into a missionary position and I fucked her. I fucked her Soo hard, and she was moaning crazily.

Her pussy is soooo good, tight, soft, pink, and warm. I choked her neck, and she was enjoying it. I then again held her waist and flipped her to see her big, juicy, muscular ass.

It was so round and plumpy as she workouts daily. I held her in a doggy-style position. I then spread her ass and saw a small and tight hole. I licked it, poured some chocolate, and licked it again. She moaned and enjoyed it. I then slowly tried to insert my dick into her asshole. She said, "Please slowly, this is my first time in that hole. Please" while moaning.

I lubricated my dick with my saliva and slowly inserted it into her asshole. She screamed, her ass is soooo fucking tight. My dick wasn't going smoothly, but I spat near her asshole and forced it, it went in and she screamed. I asked her, "Shall we not do this?"

"No, no please, I want this, painful, but I loved it."

I fucked her in her ass, and it was Soo hard to fuck in that hole. But after a few minutes, I cummed in her ass. She felt so good to feel a warm discharge in her ass. We separated, and she said "Omg, that was crazy."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah, I loved it," she replied.

We slept for half an hour, my hands on her boobs and she gave little moans.

She then got up and said, "Now see, I will make you go crazy."

"What are you doing?"

She made me sit on the edge of the bed and she went down. She took my dick in her hands and started stroking it. She then started blowing my dick, and it felt so good.

My dick again went rock hard, and she loved it. I stroked, licked, placed it in her throat, and then after a few, she started stroking it harder. She said, "Come on, give me more juice. I want to eat it."

I was moaning crazily. I continued licking my dick and then in a minute I discharged my cum on her lips and then face and she licked my dick all over. It felt so good.

Well, we were so hungry but out of energy now. We completely forgot the meal we ordered, and it was outside the door. She had 10 missed calls on her phone from the delivery guy. He kept a note. We had food and drank a little whiskey.

We both were drunk but had no energy left. We both slept in each other's arms. The next morning, I woke up and felt something warm on my dick. It was hard and was in her mouth and she said, "good morning, chocolate boy, would you like to have my pussy for breakfast?"

"Oh yeah, please," I replied in excitement.

I ate her pussy, and she moaned. I fucked her and cummed in her pussy. We both went to the bathroom, and she started the shower. We kissed, and I held her and fucked her in doggy style inside the bathroom. I kept my hands on her mouth as she was moaning. We had crazy sex that day.

We both got dressed and, as it was the weekend, we went for a trip to Mahabaleshwar. We got dressed, and I took her to my home, where I was living all alone.

I took some clothes with me; we sat in my car and she also took a bag full of clothes. I stopped at a medical store and bought condoms and pregnancy kits and pills as I had cummed in her pussy last night. We drove towards Mahabaleshwar and we booked a hotel. As it was the rainy season, it was cold and wet over there. We both got comfortable in the room and then started kissing. We had crazy sex that night and the other day. We both are sex machines now.

We have decided to have sex every weekend and have told each other not to fall in love with each other. We both are sex buddies now and have regular sex on weekends. We go on a long drive anywhere near Mumbai and do crazy sex.

I too don't want to get married to anyone. I am always horny and crazy for sex.