My Brother, My Tormentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradley's face was red, but he was not thrusting into me. I found the perfect motion that caused his cock to slide over my G-spot on every stroke and I concentrated on that stroke and the sensations it caused. I could feel the orgasmic tension building and building within me until it was like a huge dam broke and my orgasm flooded through me! I was engulfed in the raging torrent as my climax boiled within me, lifting me up and carrying me to a different level of consciousness. I finally became aware of where I was and realized that I was still sitting with my brother's cock embedded within me.

I lifted myself off Bradley's cock and inspected the condom. He had not climaxed. His cock was purple and the veins were standing out in stark relief, but he had not cum. I held his cock in my hand and said, "Cum for me, Bradley. Cum. Cum hard! Cum! CUM! CUM!!!"

And he did. His cock twitched again and again and again as he shot stream after stream of his white semen into the condom. Again and again his cock twitched as he shot load after load of his cum into the rubber. I grasped his cock between my fingers and pumped up and down on his cock, eliciting several more streams of his cum shooting into the rubber. Finally he was finished. As his cock deflated I pulled off the condom and tied up the open end.

"That is the reward you can receive when you follow my instructions. But remember, you must never cum unless I instruct you to cum. NEVER! Understand?"

"Yes, Rebecca. Thank you, Rebecca. I will be a good cock toy and do exactly what you tell me, Rebecca. Thank you!"

I returned to my room and drifted to sleep. Before dinner I took a shower then went to check on Bradley. He was sound asleep. I took a damp wash cloth and wiped up his cock. Then I removed the dildo from his ass and wiped up around his anus.

"Thank you, Rebecca. I feel rather empty now, but thank you."

"You will get to enjoy that again soon, my little cock toy."

"Thank you for everything, Rebecca."

Later that evening I put on a romantic movie that included a significant amount of nude scenes and some simul-sex. I left my brother with a raging hard-on once again.

When it was time for Bradley's bath the next morning, I brought an old toothbrush along with the dildo and the regular bath supplies. As was now my habit, I stripped naked before starting his bath. As I shaved his face with his electric razor, I had an idea. "Bradley, I think that we should shave your cock and balls, too!"

"What? Oh, OK. If that is what you want, Rebecca, I would be happy to have you shave my cock and balls."

"Yes, I think that I would like that. I will get a razor and shave you properly!" When I returned with a safety razor and shaving cream, I saw a moment of panic on his face, but it passed quickly.

I washed his face, allowing him to suckle on my nipples for quite a while. When I washed his chest I played with his nipples, pinching and pulling on them until they were distended and erect. Then I brushed the dampened toothbrush over his sensitive nipples again and again. Just from the nipple play, his cock was already fully erect and dribbling pre-cum.

When I reached his privates, I rubbed shaving cream over the entire area. Then I began to remove all of his genital hair from the juncture of his leg on one side to the juncture of the other leg. I shaved the hair on his cock (who knew that guys have hair on their cock?), and around the base. I carefully shaved his balls and all the way to his anus. I left a patch above his cock for effect.

When his privates were clean and smooth, I rinsed and dried the area carefully. Then I applied a moisturizing lotion to the entire area. I rubbed the slippery liquid over his skin, slipping my finger into his ass numerous times before inserting the big dildo. I pumped the dildo in and out, forcing the bulbous head through his anal sphincter on every stroke until his ass was accepting it with minimal resistance.

Then I covered my hands with the slippery lotion and began to stroke his cock. "Remember, you are NOT allowed to cum! DO NOT CUM! This is just moisturizing lotion for after the shaving. It is NOT sexual and YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CUM!!!" I continued to stroke his cock until his pre-cum was pouring out like a river and he was quivering with his effort to prevent his ejaculation. Then I stopped while his cock waved wildly on its own. I thought that he might lose control, but he managed to withhold his own climax. I was actually surprised.

"Would you like to lick my pussy and make me cum?"

"Oh, yes, Rebecca. I would love to lick your pussy and make you cum and cum and cum!" He said while nodding his head enthusiastically.

"Would you like for me to shave my pussy lips, like I shaved your privates?"

"Oh, yes! I think that would be so very sexy! I hope that you will decide to do that!"

"Now, I want you to take REALLY good care of my needy pussy!"

I straddled his head and lowered my pussy to his mouth. He licked my slit again and again before he began to suck on my clit. I pinched and pulled on his nipples as he brought me to my first orgasm. He latched onto my clit and my orgasms rolled through me one after another after another. My body was spasming and convulsing as my orgasmic contractions ripped through me time after time until I could no longer withstand the torrents of pleasure inundating me. As I lay beside my brother, I could see that his cock was completely hard, purple with the veins standing out, and twitching in the open air.

After I had rested a little, I got up, placed a quick peck of a kiss on his still hard cock, and said, "You're becoming a pretty good cock toy."

"Thank you, Rebecca!" He replied.

I went to my room, took a shower, then ordered some special items for my cock toy!

After lunch I returned to Bradley's room for a little more fun. I pulled off his covers and opened a condom. His cock was already fully erect. I rolled the rubber down over his cock, then I climbed onto the bed and straddled his hips. I am going to ride your cock until I cum and cum and cum. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CUM! No matter how many times I climax, you are NOT to thrust into me and you are NOT ALLOWED TO CUM. Do you understand? You are not allowed to cum regardless of what I do or how long I may take. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CUM!!!"

"Yes, Rebecca. I understand. I am not to cum."

I lowered myself and slipped my brother's big cock deep into my pussy. I rode his cock for my benefit, shifting my angle and position to provide the greatest stimulation for me. My titties bounced up and down as I moved on his cock. I spread my legs wide to push his cock deeper and deeper into my pulsing pussy. I shifted so that his cock tugged on my clit while it rubbed against my G-spot and held that angle until my orgasm erupted within me. My body flailed uncontrollably as my climax boiled through my molten depths.

When my climax had subsided I looked at Bradley. He was literally quivering with the need to cum. I sat still with his cock embedded deep within my pussy until his quivering subsided. Then I began to move again, at first slowly, then rocking with more vigor. I leaned forward to apply more pressure on my clitoris as his cock rubbed up and down against that sensitive little nub. I rubbed and pumped against his cock with ever increasing urgency until my body exploded again. Then I collapsed onto his chest, his rigid cock slipping out of me.

"Please?" Bradley implored. I shook my head, no. I removed the condom and left the room for a shower and a short nap. Before the parents came home, I went into Bradley's room, wiped up his still rigid member and removed the dildo. "I'm glad that you received much pleasure this afternoon," he said with no hint of irony in his voice.

I had picked up a hard core sex movie for us to watch after dinner. All of the female actors had impossibly huge breasts with trim bodies. Some had their labia shaved, others were completely shaved. The lone male actor had the biggest cock I had ever seen, in person or on screen! It must have been over 12 inches long and well over 2 inches thick. The girls loved it! (Heck, I was even jealous!)

There really was no plot, just a series of sex scenes. One big tit girl started by taking the huge head of his cock in her mouth and sucking on it, then swirling her tongue around and over it before sucking it some more. Then she lay on her back and poured baby lotion on her tits. He straddled her body and placed his huge cock in her cleavage. She pressed her massive boobs around his cock while he began to thrust into the valley. Soon he moaned and shot spurt after spurt of his semen onto her face and hair, neck and breasts. She licked up the semen on her face that she could reach with her tongue.

The next scene featured a girl with even larger breasts, probably at least an H-cup. She sucked on his cock for a while, then he went down on her. Finally he mounted her and began to thrust like crazy. Her big boobs were bouncing wildly. Then he pulled her feet up over his shoulders and pounded into her shaved pussy. She was practically being smothered by her huge tits that were covering her face. He pulled out of her spasming pussy just as he began to cum. He sprayed his semen all over her naked body; some shot into her mouth and onto her face, her huge breasts were completely covered and dripping with his cum, and there were streaks of his semen across her abdomen and pubis.

The final scene featured a black girl with the biggest boobs yet, probably a HHH-cup, a tiny waist, and a big round ass. After sucking his huge cock for several minutes, he entered her doggie style. Her huge boobs hung below her chest and her nipples were dragging back and forth on the bed with each stroke of his huge cock

He was pumping into her forcefully and her ass cheeks jiggled as his thighs slapped loudly against her. Her massive breasts bounced with every stroke as her distended nipples continued to drag back and forth against the sheets. His thrusts became frantic and he exhaled a powerful grunt as he drove his cock deep into the girl's quivering pussy. His hips jerked many additional times as he shot his cum into the girl's pussy. He rested on her back for a few moments before pulling his huge cock out. Her pussy was stretched wide from the massive cock that had filled her. A river of white fluid poured out of her like a river pouring over a waterfall. It was nearly impossible to grasp how much sex fluids poured out onto the sheets!

I was horny as I had ever been by the time the video was over. Bradley's cock was twitching and pouring out pre-cum in a constant stream. I told him that he was not allowed to cum, but he needed to lick my pussy until I came and came and CAME. He looked disappointed, but he nodded.

I straddled his head and lowered my pussy to his mouth. He promptly began to lick and suck on my slit and clit. He did a splendid job licking my pussy and sucking my clit, and I did come and come and CUM!

I wiped my pussy juices from his face, placed a peck of a kiss on his cock, and said good night as I turned off the light and left the room.

The next morning the delivery driver was ringing the bell shortly after 8 AM, the extra she had paid for early AM delivery was justified. When I went into Bradley's room to start his bath I was carrying two packages- one small and the other rather large. Of course, I was naked.

"I have a couple presents for you," I said. This is for you if you fail to obey me." I pulled out the most massive dildo either of us had ever seen. It was 14 inches long! But the amazing thing was that the head was about 6 inches wide and the shaft was 4 inches thick with multiple ridges that increased the diameter to 5 inches. Those ridges were spaced about every inch and a half all along the length of the massive shaft.

"My God! If you were to shove that thing up my ass it would split me in two!" He exclaimed.

"Would you like to try it?"

"No, no, no, NO! Please, no!" He wailed.

"OK. Just remember that this will be the punishment for your first infraction."

"I'll be good! I have always done just what you have told me to do, haven't I?"

"Yes, you have been a good little boy toy so far. I just wanted you to understand the consequences for failure.... Oh, and when it is just the two of us together, I think that you should address me as 'Mistress Rebecca'. Don't you think that would be a good idea?"

"As you wish, Mistress Rebecca. Your wish is my command."

"I also have another present for you, one that I think you will come to enjoy." I pulled out a pair of gold nipple piercing bars. "We will pierce your nipples, then there are all kinds of items that can be attached for great nipple play!"

Without much enthusiasm he replied, "Thank you, Mistress Rebecca."

"We will get you cleaned up, then we can do your first piercing!"

I shaved and washed his face, then washed his neck and shoulders and chest. I played with his nipples and sucked on them until they were fully distended. Then I put some alcohol on a cotton ball and washed and played with his left nipple. I lined up where the piercing should go, grasped his nipple and pulled it upward. Then I pushed the sharp point through his nipple! He let out a sound that was just short of a scream. "See! That wasn't so bad!"

I screwed on the keeper for the piercing bar, then washed his nipple with alcohol. "Yeouch! That burns!"

Ignoring his complaints, I moved the bar back and forth through his newly pierced nipple, then rotated it. While he complained, I noticed that his cock was rigid and throbbing.

"Would you like to lick my pussy and suck on my clit to give me several good orgasms as a thank you for your new present?"

"Yes, Mistress Rebecca. I love to lick your pussy and suck on your clit! I will give you many orgasms!"

I straddled his head and lowered my pussy to his waiting mouth. I paused just within reach so that he had to stretch to trace his tongue up along my wet pussy lips. I lowered myself slightly with each stroke of his tongue until he was probing deep into the folds of my pussy with his tongue. Then he began to suck on my clitoris! My first orgasm roared through me like a tsunami! My hips shook and jerked as he sucked and sucked on my throbbing clit. A second orgasm crashed through me before the first had subsided. It was quickly followed by a third orgasm, and then a fourth!

I had never experienced so many orgasms in such quick succession! As I started to pull away, Bradley continued to suck on my clit and a fifth orgasm rocked my body as I rolled to lie beside him. It was a long while before I could move.

After lunch I did some internet research. After watching the porno movie last night I was fascinated with the images of huge cock, massive cum, and big boobs. First, I researched cock enlargement and increased semen output. I found some products that 'guaranteed' massive cock growth in only two weeks; most used a combination of herbal ingredients, testosterone, Human Growth Hormone, hCG, and other hormones with names I couldn't pronounce or remember. I picked one and ordered a six month supply. I found another product that was a rub-on cream that also included Human Growth Hormone and 'guaranteed' results; I ordered six months' supply of that. Then I found a product called Extreme Semen that 'guaranteed' a tripling of semen output in only one week! I ordered a six month supply of that as well. Finally, I researched products for bust enlargement. I found some herbal products that included Human Growth Hormone, estrogen, herbal tea, and some cream, all of which 'guaranteed' immediate results. I ordered a twelve month supply of all of these. I paid extra for all of these to be shipped for tomorrow delivery.

Thinking about big cock, massive cum, and big boobs had me extremely horny, so I went in to check on Bradley. I took a tape measure with me. After slurping on the head of his cock until he was moaning and begging for me to let him cum, I measured his cock: about 7" long and about 4" around - so about 1 1/4" thick. I wanted to see just what results my purchases would produce.

Then I rolled a condom onto his still pulsing cock and told Bradly that he was absolutely NOT allowed to cum. I was going to take my pleasure, but he absolutely must refrain from cumming! I reminded him of the massive dildo that would be punishment if he disobeyed my command. Then I mounted his throbbing cock and began to ride him. I leaned forward and told him to suck on my nipples as I directed first one then the other to his mouth. I pumped and rubbed my clit against his pubic bone, I adjusted my position to force his cock to rub across by G-spot. I pumped and rubbed, intentionally withholding my own climax for as long as possible... until I exploded with a massive, crashing orgasm! My body spasmed, I could feel the contractions of my pussy, my orgasm rolled on and on and on. Finally I climbed off of my brother's cock and inspected the condom. While his cock was pulsing and throbbing, he had not cum.

"Good boy!" I said. "You're a good little cock toy! That was a delightful ride, just what I needed!"

"What about me?" Bradly whined.

"I told you that you were a good little cock toy. That should be enough! Isn't it?!?" I barked.

"Yes, Mistress Rebecca. I do appreciate your compliment. Thank you." He said meekly.

After dinner the Parents came up to visit Bradley and see how he was doing. He told them that I was doing a wonderful job of caring for him and that he was very happy with the arrangement. He said he hoped that the broken bones were healing well, but of course there would be no way to really determine that until he was transported by ambulance back to get new X-rays, which would not be for several weeks. After their visit, Mom pulled me aside and asked, "When did he get those nipple piercings?!?!?"

"He said that he had wanted them for a while. He thought they were sexy. I didn't see any harm, so I got them for him and put them in for him. Is that a problem?"

"No, I guess not... It is just so weird seeing my own son with his nipples pierced! And did you see how his sheet was tented up? Did he have an... an...." She drifted off her question.

"Yes, Mom. He had an erection. He has one a lot of the time. I guess that's natural since it has been a while since he has had any opportunity for sex. Except for his broken bones he IS a normal, healthy 20 year old boy, you know."

"Yes, but.... I didn't intend for you to be in the position of having to deal with THAT! You're just a girl and...."

"Mom, I am an 18 year old young woman. While I am sure that Bradley is horny, there is nothing that he can do about that with both hands in casts. You're not suggesting that I...?"

"Heaven's NO! I would never ask you to do anything like that, especially with Bradley! No, that is just one thing he is going to have to suffer through on his own. I would never think of such a thing... you're his LITTLE sister!"

When the conversation ended, I was certain that my mother assumed that I was still a virgin! Really!

For our evening entertainment I had brought another big cock, big tits fuck video. I stripped naked and lay on the bed beside Bradley. A big black guy with a huge dong was licking the pussy of a tiny blonde with massive fake tits. He didn't mind the fake tits, and neither did we. When he slid his massive cock into her tight pussy she moaned with pleasure. On each stroke you could see the pink inner walls of her pussy being pulled out with his cock. With each thrust her huge boobs swung and bounced. I decided to play with my own breasts while watching the hot sex on the screen. When I did that, Bradley was apparently torn between watching the sex on the screen or watching me playing with my own breasts. His cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cum like crazy. The dude on the screen let out a huge bellow and thrust double-time into the girl. When he finally pulled out his cock, an avalanche of cum poured from her stretched wide pussy. It looked like a quart of white goo dripped out of her while the camera showed a close-up of the cum flowing out of her.

123456...9