My Brother, My Tormentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next girl was a black girl with an exaggerated hour-glass shape. She must have had H-cup boobs, her top must have been 44"! Her waist was the tiniest thing I have ever seen on a grown woman, maybe 18 or 20". Then she had wide hips and a huge booty. She crawled over to that huge cock, her hips swaying and her boobs swinging back and forth, and she slurped his huge cock into her mouth. She sucked on that cock, taking it deep into her mouth then sliding it back out, bouncing up and down on the upper third of that massive cock while her boobs bounced like crazy, then swirling her tongue around the bulbous head. She sucked on that huge cock and pumped both hands up and down the heavy shaft. She worked his cock faster and faster, her boobs bouncing and swaying like crazy while he thrust up into her mouth. Finally, he groaned and jerked upward hard and fast. She took as much of his cum into her mouth as it would hold, then she pulled back and he sprayed blast after blast after blast of thick cream onto her face and neck and breasts. She opened her mouth and allowed a huge quantity of cum to pour out of her mouth, then she made a big display of licking the cum from around her lips, pulling it into her mouth, and swallowing it. By the time he was done cumming, her entire front was absolutely covered with his thick white cream!

Watching this scene I found myself rubbing my pussy and playing with my clit. Bradley watched the screen then looked at me then looked at the screen again. His cock was twitching and the pre-cum was flowing like an absolute river as it poured over the purple head of his distended cock.

The third girl was a natural redhead, with a large patch of bright red hair adorning her pubis. Her tits were large, probably a DD-cup, but her nipples were enormous! They must have been a half-inch thick and well over an inch long. The black guy really loved those nipples, sucking and tugging on them. While large, those nipples must have been very erotically sensitive because the girl was soon writhing with sexual need. He finally pulled her legs up over his shoulders and drove his massive rod deep into her wet pussy in a single stroke. Then he began to pump into her like crazy. With his every thrust, she pumped her hips to meet him, urging him to fill her even harder and deeper. He was ramming his cock into her like the piston of a race car. Sweat was pouring from his body as his motions became almost a blur as his cock raced in and out of her grasping pussy. She was obviously experiencing orgasm after orgasm, her legs and hips flexing spasmodically, her boobs flying around like crazy, her face and chest a brilliant shade of red. Finally he groaned and his hips thrust and jerked as his orgasm sprayed his semen deep into the still flailing girl. Again and again and again he pumped his spraying firehose into her. When he finally withdrew, her pussy was stretched wide open and a wave of white cream began to flow out of her. The white cream poured out of her, more and more and more! The girl lay limp on the bed, her legs splayed wide, and her pussy pouring a huge volume of thick white cum onto the bed.

I was fingering myself wildly by the culmination of this scene, and I climaxed with a spontaneous jerking of my hips as my orgasmic spasms engulfed me. Bradly watched with rapt attention, his lonely cock waving wildly in the air. When I was finished I could see his cock, swollen almost beyond belief, veins protruding from his shaft, the purple head throbbing with every heartbeat. "Would you like to cum, too, Bradley?" He nodded enthusiastically. "I think that you need to wait. Perhaps you can cum another time."

I left him with his cock waving wildly in the breeze.

The next morning I gave Bradley his bath, like always - nude. I encouraged him to suckle my nipples extensively. I washed his nipples carefully, moving the piercing bars back and forth and turning them within his nipples. I washed the rest of him, inserted the original dildo into his ass, and stroked his cock with my soapy hand until he was moaning and pumping up at me. I reminded him that he was not allowed to cum without my explicit permission. Then I began to play with his nipples and the nipple bars. His cock was already dripping pre-cum when I asked him, "Would you like to lick my pussy?"

He nodded enthusiastically and I moved into position. As I lowered my pussy to his expectant mouth, I began to twist the bars piercing his nipples, torqueing the sensitive nipples. His hips gave a mighty thrust upward and his tongue dove deep into my wet cavity. I twisted his nipples using the piercing bars while he licked and sucked on my pussy and clit. His cock was throbbing and pouring a flood of pre-cum over its purple head. Then he began sucking my clit in and out of his mouth as if it were a little cock and I was overwhelmed with a massive orgasm. Contractions and convulsions engulfed me as my brother suckled on my clitoris unceasingly. Climax after climax rocked through me until I could take no more. Finally I rolled away from his mouth, my face looking directly at his pulsing, dripping cock.

My orders arrived before lunch and I read through all of the instructions. I wanted QUICK results, and massive results! I decided that I would give Bradley a daily dose of each product FOUR times a day! I would do the same with the breast enlargement products, except the tea which I would make up and use as my primary drink throughout the day... so I might expect to consume 6 or 8 times the suggested amount. At lunch I explained to Bradley that I had purchased these products for him and that he would be taking them regularly with the hope that they would enlarge his cock and enhance his semen production.

After lunch I placed another condom on Bradley's cock. After admonishing him not to cum, I mounted his throbbing member. I rode him hard, thinking about the hormone treatments and imagining that his cock was the size of the porn actors. I came hard and fast, again then again. When I was sated I lifted off of him, then I said, "CUM, Bradley. CUM, CUM, CUM HARD!"

His hips jerked and his cock sprayed his semen into the condom. Spurt after spurt of his white cream filled the reservoir of the condom. When he was finished he gave me an exhausted smile, "Thank you, Mistress Rebecca. Thank you so very much!" I removed the condom and took it to my room to measure just what the volume of his cum was contained in it.

The next several days followed much the same schedule: I gave him a bath after breakfast then he licked me to several orgasms while I tugged and twisted on his pierced nipples, after lunch I rode his cock to two or three more orgasms but denied him the ability to cum, after dinner we would watch an explicit porno video and I would masturbate to a couple more orgasms while he watched. I was climaxing six or eight times a day (sometimes more) and enjoying every single one! In fact, just thinking about sex would still get me horny and wanting more! And I had become obsessed with huge cock, massive ejaculation, and big boobs.

After a week of the hormones I decided that it was time to see what results had occurred. I played with his cock, rubbing it with the Hormone cream until the pre-cum was pouring out and his cock was purple with the veins standing out clearly. Then I took the tape measure and measured his length and girth. Both dimensions were about a half-inch larger; about 7 1/2" long and a little over 4 1/4" around. I was really happy with the results, but decided that I wanted more, faster. I told Bradley that I was going to double the treatments so that he would achieve faster and greater results.

"Will that be safe, Mistress Rebecca?"

"I'm sure that it will be."

"Then that would be fine, Mistress Rebecca."

When I had finished with Bradley I went to my room and measured my bust. It appeared that I might be about a half inch larger, but it was hard to be sure since pulling the tape measure a little bit tighter then measured the same as before. I decided that I would double my hormones as well, and also steep the tea longer to make it stronger.

After lunch I rode Bradley to three climaxes thinking about big cock and cum. When I had dismounted I told him. "Cum, Cum, CUM! Cum hard! CUM!"

It had been a week since his last ejaculation, so he jerked and came hard. I removed the condom and took it to my room. Last time he had ejaculated about 2.5 ml of semen; this time it was almost 5 ml!

While ordering some more porn videos, I saw some vibrating balls that could be attached to his nipple bars, so I ordered two of them as well.

As I was shaving his face the next day I noticed that his beard was somewhat heavier than before. When I was shaving his cock and balls, I noticed that his balls were definitely heavier. I smiled.

After his bath I rode his face like usual and twisted and tugged on his nipples. His cock was throbbing and pouring out a flood of pre-cum as it waved in the air. He was sucking my clit like crazy and I came and came and CAME.

After lunch I rode his cock, thinking about how it was growing. I rubbed my clit against his distended cock, I rubbed my G-spot with every stroke and I came and came and CAME!

Before I began the video, I attached the two vibrating balls to his nipple bars and started them vibrating. That evening's video was extremely arousing, I was rubbing my pussy and Bradley's cock was waving around and pouring out pre-cum. By the third segment I decided to ride his face while I watched the big cock actor pumping his massive rod deep into the big tit girl. In no time I was cumming and cumming as I watched the erotic action. I continued to ride my brother's face, cumming and cumming and cumming, until the video ended. "God, that was GOOD! You are such a good cock toy."

I wiped my pussy juices from his face, removed the vibrating balls, and returned to my room where I slept a satisfied sleep.

The next week passed much the same. When I measured his cock after two weeks of the treatments, it was delightfully larger: 8" long and 5" around! When I measured my bust it was at least an inch larger, maybe a little more. I was sure that it must be, since I was completely overflowing my bra (when I wore one.) When I measured the volume of his semen, it was now over 9 ml.

The next week was much the same, except that I attached the vibrating balls to his nipples when his bath was done and I allowed them to run all day long. In the morning he would lick and suck my pussy and clitoris until I would have several powerful orgasms, after lunch I rode his cock until I had more climaxes, in the evening we would watch an explicit porno with big cock, big tits, and lots of cum. I would cum a couple more times, either by masturbating or by riding his face.

At the end of the third week of treatments I measured again. His cock was 8 1/2" long and 5 3/4" around. My bust had increased another inch. After I rode his cock to four orgasms, I allowed him to cum into the condom. When I measured the volume it was 15 ml!

I ordered some other nipple stimulators and a vibrating anal plug that was slightly larger than the dildo I had been using for him. The constant stimulation of his nipples and ass kept him hard all day long.

By the end of the fourth week of treatments, when I measured again,

My bust had increased another inch. His cock was now almost 9" long and 6 1/2" around. His cock filled and stretched my pussy wonderfully as I rode his cock to four orgasms. When I was finished, I told him to cum into the condom. When I measured the volume it was 30 ml!

I loved his cock and the way it filled me! The days were very predictable: I gave him his bath while I was naked, I would tease his nipples then allow him to suckle on mine, I would ride his face and he would lick my pussy and suck on my clit until I had so many orgasms that I couldn't count them. After lunch I rode his huge cock until I had several more orgasms but denied him the ability to cum. In the evening I would play a big cock, big tits, big cum video, playing with my own breasts and pussy until I came once or twice. Some nights I would ride his cock vigorously during the final section of the porno video as I watched the huge cock pumping in and out of the girl while her boobs bounced around.

At the end of the fifth week of treatments, I knew that Bradley would be going to get X-rays the following week. Hopefully, we would have achieved our desired results by now. When I measured myself my bust had increased another inch. His cock was now 9 1/2" long and nearly 7 1/2" around - that meant that his cock was over 2 1/4 inches thick! No wonder his cock filled and stretched my pussy so well as I rode his cock to orgasm after orgasm. Finally, I told him to cum into the condom. When I measured the volume it was 48 ml! That's almost a quarter of a cup! When I measured my bust, it was 41"; I had grown 3 inches!

His appointment for the X-rays was scheduled for early afternoon on Wednesday. Monday morning I started bath time somewhat differently. I started by playing with his nipples, twisting and tugging on them until his cock was dripping with pre-cum. Then I gave him my nipples to suckle, first one then the other. Then I moved back and said, "Cum, Cum, CUM." And he did! His cock launched a huge glob of white fluid high into the air, arching over his body and striking the headboard and his face. Blast after powerful blast shot into the air, landing on his face, and covering his chest and abdomen with his semen, until finally dribbling semen onto his pubic hair.

I told Bradley to lick as much of his cum off his face as he could reach. He willingly complied, licking huge gobs of his own cum off his face. I cleaned up the rest of the mess and gave him his bath. I was ferociously aroused by the sight of his cum flying through the air like that. After things were all clean I climbed onto his face and let him lick my pussy and suck on my clit until I came and came and CAME and CAME. I was nearly comatose by the time I pulled myself free.

After lunch I reminded myself that I am on the pill and didn't have to worry about pregnancy. When I mounted Bradley's massive erection, I rode him bareback. His huge cock, and the realization that I was in full contact with him, brought me to my first orgasm very quickly. That was followed by two more. As I was coming down from my third climax I impetuously told my brother to CUM. It was like someone had stuck a firehose up inside me and turned it on! I could feel his cum blasting against my cervix in powerful pulsing blasts. This triggered another orgasm as my vaginal muscles contracted powerfully around his still pulsing cock. As he continued to blast his semen deep into me, I was inundated with still one more orgasm!

Finally his climax subsided and I climbed off of my brother's magical cock. A flood of our combined sex fluids ran out of my gapping wide pussy, covering his pubic hair, his cock and balls, and running down onto the bed. I grabbed a wash cloth and clamped it to the opening of my dripping pussy, and then I washed his privates. Of course I would need to change the sheets, too.

Bradley murmured, "Thank you, Mistress Rebecca. That was wonderful. Thank you." Then he was asleep before I could leave the room.

I went straight into my shower and enjoyed a good hot shower, washing off my own perspiration as well as the sex juices painting my legs. Then I also took a nap.

After dinner I picked out two of the most explicit porno videos that I had purchased. I also decided to see how many times Bradley could cum. After the first video I rolled a condom onto his cock and mounted him. When my first climax hit, I told him to cum. I felt him jerk as he shot stream after stream of cum into the rubber. When my second climax came, I again told him to cum, and again I felt him jerk as he ejaculated into the rubber. Then when my third orgasm washed over me, I took him to cum once again. Again I felt him jerk as he shot still another load into the condom. When I dismounted, the rubber was bulging at the head and down along the length of his cock! I had never seen anything like this!

After the second video I mounted him bareback. Despite my having cum three times about an hour before, I was highly aroused by the end of the video. I rode his cock and soon I was inundated with my orgasm. I told Bradley to cum and I felt him spraying another huge load of semen into my pussy. Just like that I was engulfed in another orgasm! Again I commanded that he cum. And he did! Another series of blasts poured still more of my brother's semen into my depths!

I was exhausted. But I had planned ahead this time and brought a towel with me. I covered my pussy as I dismounted from Bradley's cock. I used a wash cloth to wipe up his pubic area. He said, "Thank you again, Mistress Rebecca! I don't know how I can ever repay you for your kindness. Thank you!"

"I'm sure that we will find a way. Good night, my beautiful cock toy!"

The next morning I rode Bradley's cock to several good orgasms and allowed him to cum into the condom on my last one. I told him that we would save his bath until after lunch.

After lunch I immediately told Bradley to cum. He did. He sprayed cum all over himself and his bed. When he was finally finished, I told him to cum again. And he did. I had him cum, and cum, and cum, until he only dribbled a few gobs of white fluid onto his abdomen on the seventh time. He came SEVEN TIMES in a row!

Then I gave him his bath and changed the bed. I asked him, "Do you think that you would have enough energy to lick my pussy?"

"Oh, YES! I love to lick your pussy and suck on your clit to make you cum and cum and cum. YOU have been so good to me, it will be my great pleasure to lick your pussy!"

I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself over his face, then lowered my pussy to his mouth. He licked and sucked my pussy and clit and I came over and over and over again. I totally lost track of everything except the pleasure of my cascading orgasms. Finally, I lay beside my brother on his bed and I slept.

That evening I put on another big cock, big tits, big cum video. When it was over I mounted my brother's huge cock and rode him until I had cum four times. Each time that I came, I told him to cum, and he did! I covered my filled pussy with a towel and wiped up his privates. I reminded him that tomorrow was the appointment for his X-rays, so it would be a big day.

"Once I am out of the casts, will I still be your cock toy?" He asked with a little trepidation.

"Yes, you will still be my cock toy." I reassured him.

The next morning I gave Bradley his bath, but there wasn't time to fool around before the ambulance was scheduled to arrive. I rode along in the ambulance while the parents drove separately. At the hospital he was wheeled into the X-ray department and all of his breaks were X-rayed. Then he was wheeled into a waiting room until the doctor had reviewed them.

When the doctor came in he was shaking his head. "I am totally amazed at your progress, young man. I expected that you would require another two to four weeks in your casts, but all of your breaks appear to be mended. You are going to need some rehab to gently regain your strength, and you are NOT to engage in any strenuous activities or drive for the next month.

"Is there someone who can work with you on your exercises?"

I raised my hand and said, "I can help him."

Mom said, "That's very good of you."

Bradley was moved to another room to have his casts removed. Then he was rolled into the room in a wheelchair. The nurse said that he was scheduled for his rehab session the next morning, and she gave us the scheduled information. Then she told the parents to get the car, and I walked with him as he was wheeled to the patient discharge door.

123456...9