My Brother Returns Pt. 02

Story Info
Zach enjoys Clara, but his mind wanders elsewhere.
1.6k words
4.1
10k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters and scenarios depicted in this story are entirely fictional**

Zachary rounded the corner to the first large property at the beginning of the block. He walked, hiding his face in his jacket to protect it from the biting wind. He cursed the weather for not agreeing with him, and cursed himself for not judging the grey skies correctly. Judging from the black horizon, it was nearing 6 p.m. Despite the carpet of darkness that swallowed his vision, the night was young and bode well for the naughty feeling that stirred deep within his chest. His excitement was in anticipation for Clara making good on her promise that she'd be at the party tonight.

Clara was a sweet girl, a couple months his junior. He'd known her from school, and quickly developed an obsession with her. She was tall, nearing 5'9; elegant in every sense of the word; her cat- like eyes were the focal point of her face sitting directly above her ski-slope nose. Her cheeks seemed flushed in the way they do when pinched. Ash blonde hair brushed her shoulders tenderly, and sat tucked behind her ear as if to suggest she'd sit and listen to anyone who needed. She was a kind girl, but Zachary had nothing kind planned for her.

The party had already begun, people were trickling in around 7, and Zachary had been socializing with people here and there with his eye wandering toward the door every so often. Around 10 pm, Clara finally came. She had her slender arm wrapped around her friend, Ally, who was equally pretty. Clara wore a short white blouse that conveniently revealed her perky breasts. Zachary stared with wild anticipation at her from the stairwell, the cold breeze perked her nipples begging for his mouth. Her little skirt rode up revealing two milky thighs. No sooner did she begin to set down her things did Zachary approach her.

Face to face, he towered over her timid frame, his dark eyes glossy with with lust and inebriation.

"Hey, my love!" Clara affectionately greeted him.

"My love?" a sly smile crept over his face.

"I haven't seen you in forever! I promised you I'd come!" she exclaimed.

"You look so delicious," Zach disregarded her words. His sharp jaw tensed and his brow furrowed as he took steps closer to her.

"Youre blocking me in the doorway, jeez!"

"So?" he asked grabbing at her skirt.

"Please... Zach... let me say hi to my friends" she stammered.

Annoyed and dismayed, he hid his anger with a tender smile. With the tip of his finger he moved her hair aside from her forehead and kissed her cheek.

As Clara walked further into the house, Zach plopped into the chair, thinking deeply, following her with his eyes. She was a little tease. Parading around with her plump ass to and fro, each cheek bouncing and jiggling with her steps. The hem of the skirt flirted with flashing the crowd as she bent down to tie her shoes. Careful, calculated glances in Zach's direction revealed a hungry, painted mouth shining a pretty and lustful grin.

The tension was palpable. He grabbed at his bulge adjusting it to hide from obvious view. He could feel the dull throb and ache in his cock as she looked at him for too long across the room. Beads of pre-cum welled at his tip as he thought about fucking her pretty face, how her lips would glisten with spit as she gagged on him. He wondered if tears would spill down her rosey cheeks as he plunged his cock deep in her throat. Could she keep up and swallow or would she choke?

"I'm back!" her sweet voice roused him from the depths of his imagination.

"Hello again." Zach's voice was low and husky.

"My friend abandoned me." Clara's soft mouth pouted.

"So I will keep you company, then" his eyes narrowed. Her green eyes glistened and smiled kindly at him.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" she giggled.

"Why the fuck not?" Zach became brazen.

"You're scaring me..." Clara let out a nervous chuckle.

"Right now you're sitting on my lap... and I know you feel me at full mast, and you haven't gotten up." he stated matter-of-factly.

Clara began to rise, she enjoyed the back and forth tension; it was her aim to see how much it took to get Zach or bend, or conversely break. A strong hand tugged at her skirt and pulled her back. In a flash, Zach covertly snuck two fingers inside her skirt, pulled aside her cotton pink panties and thumbed her tender clit.

A slickness coated Zach's fingers, and as quickly he maneuvered into her panties, he withdrew his hand and licked his fingers.

"So this is how you dress, in the cold, not because it's cute but because you want me to have easy access." Zach said just loud enough for her to hear.

"Umm, I... I dressed how I want to dress because-," she could not finish her thought. She had in fact dressed slutty to tempt him. Clara recognized a fire in Zach she thought she could play with. He crushed on her since the fifth grade. She had toyed with Zach incessantly, bringing him to the edge in public places, revealing just enough for him to see. The danger she saw in him was erotic; the twitch of his lip when he looked at her perky tits; his eyes watering when she playfully grazed his lap; and, the tensing of his body when bit his ear in discreet corners here and there sent her ablaze. But now she felt meek, she felt like was walking on eggshells.

Suddenly, she had become acutely aware of how desolate the living room was. People had been petering out to go home, her friend had gone upstairs with some guy, and now it was just her and Zach in the living room. A firm hand pulled her face towards his and she found herself in a deep kiss. His mouth was hungry and forceful, but she did not pull back.

"Touch me," he growled under his breath as he adjusted himself to be on top of her while undoing his zipper. Clara's soft, warm hand met his cock and she felt a strong throb in her palm.

"Zach, please, let's go upstairs... we need privacy!" she managed in between his kisses.

"I don’t think so," he growled in response.

Her hand was no longer in his lap. Zach flipped her over with her face buried into the couch.

"You think you can just tease me?" his pants were now around his ankles, and his cock jumped at the sight of her tender, round ass exposed in the air.

"Date this, date that, take me here, take me there..." he paused as his aligned his begging tip against her slit. Her pussy was slicked, wet with anticipation and arousal, swollen with a neediness. Zach began to rub her little swollen clit with his tip back and forth. Clara jumped and wriggled underneath him.

"Ugh... Zach please..." she begged under shallow panting. A wide grin grew on her face as she stared at no one in particular.

"Please... please... please what!" he barked at her, taunting her.

Zachary spread her lips apart and slid his cock deep inside. He breathed a sigh of relief as he made contact against her ass.

"Fuckk.." he muttered, "better than I thought it would be," and he proceeded to slowly, repeatedly thrust the full length of his throbbing cock into her.

Clara panted shallow breaths underneath him, her hands gripping the pillow cushion. The jolt of pain from being stretched out made her release an agonizing yowl which was followed by a moan of satisfaction. After a few repeated slams of his hips into hers, he laid his slick body ontop of hers with his mouth directly in her ear to whisper antagonizing words. One arm grabbed her weak wrists and held them in place above her head as the other grabbed her waist.

"You like teasing me, baby? Hmm? You wanted to see me beg for your pussy? Huh?" Zachary taunted her repeatedly as he thrusted quickly. His cock throbbed intensely as the tight, rigid walls of her pussy gripped every inch. The need to cum began to make his balls ache.

"Zach, ohhhh god, please...." Claras eyes began to water. Every last cell of her body burned with anticipation, liquid fire ran through her and burned in her chest.

"Please what?" he laughed in her face.

"Please.. fuck.. make me cum!" she begged.

Zach placed a finger in Clara's mouth, and her greedy mouth sucked on it.

His thrusts became slower and deeper again, savoring every moment of the buildup.

"Don't stop!" Clara moaned. Zach obliged and continued to pump as hard as he could repeatedly into her small frame. A visceral orgasm rocked through Clara's body as she bucked her ass back into Zachary. His own shortly followed, he began to shoot hot ropes of thick cum into her exhausted pussy, squeezing her hands with his own.

-------- --------

Zach collected his thoughts as he entered through the front door of his home. He took note of the early hour that he returned home. Later than what was excusable for working on a project with his friend. The house was quiet, unusually so. There was no time for excuses, that could be dealt with in the morning. For now, he longed for the comfort of his sister's bed. He wanted her scent on the pillow to gently lull him to sleep.

His tired legs carried him up the windy stairs to the first door on the left. A soft shove made the doors gave way to an innocent picture. There laid his sister. Gently curled in bed, her breath was light and airy, the glimmer of moonlight illuminated her pale face. He sighed, moved aside pillows and laid beside her.

"How was the girl you wanted to see?" I asked.

"Wasn’t the best I ever had." Zach answered curtly and fell asleep.