All Comments on 'My CFNM Landlady Pt. 02'

by Naked_Butler74

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Lucy or Lisa, name change oops. Like the introduction of Charlotte, a fellow exhibitionist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

Still all buildup.

(And you wrote "...being caught peaking at Gloria's tits...") You meant PEEKING, not PEAKING.

Four stars.

sheeversheeveralmost 2 years ago

fun concept .. and 2 exhibitionists..sweet !

dwr0242dwr0242almost 2 years ago

I hope there's more to cum! Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These stories are so much sexy fun! Keep them coming, post-haste! Thank you!

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoalmost 2 years ago

Just two stories in and already delivering very high quality CFNM! Great work! I'm looking forward to the next instalments, and am particularly excited about the introduction of the new ladies - especially the younger gal. I love it when women of different ages team up to have fun with and sexually exploit an attractive man! Thanks for taking the time to put these absolute winners together. More please!

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoalmost 2 years ago

And also, 5 stars from me and now following you. Thanks!

CroonyCroonyalmost 2 years ago
Looking forward to the party

I enjoyed the story

look_out51look_out51almost 2 years ago

I most certainly look forward to hearing the next Pt.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit choppy on the plot, seeing as there is almost no resistance to the presence of her cameras, computer and her planned party. Steve needs a bit more reaction and a natural sense of modesty that is missing here. Great premise, and fairly hot. Just don’t rush the dialogue along. Makes Steve seem inanimate and completely objectified.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story and so envious of Steve.

Please continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous