My Cuckold Dreams Come True

Story Info
A man lives out his dream of becoming a cuckold.
1.3k words
3.3
28k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've wanted to officially be cucked since shortly after my girlfriend (now wife) cheated on me. My name is Matt and I now believe I was born to be a cuckold. My cuckold awakening began several years ago after we had been dating for several years. She cheated on me with our neighbor at the time. This was both devastating and at the same time the most exhilarating thing to ever happen to me. She ended things with the neighbor and eventually we moved, nothing to do with the situation, I just happen to get job in another state.

Let me take a brief break to describe myself and my wife, Hannah. She is in her early thirties now. She is a beautiful petite brunette with long curly hair, beautiful brown eyes, 32B breasts, and a surprisingly plump booty that many men love. She wears glasses as well, so she has a slight nerdy look to her. I am a few years older than her, 5'10", 150 lbs., with little muscle to match my meek personality. I've never had a dominant personality inside or out of the bedroom. Her experience with our neighbor made her discover that she loved dominant strong older men who were very much the opposite of me.

Around 6 months after we moved to a new state, I proposed to her, and we married about 6 months later. During this time, I hid the fact from her that I had this cuckold fantasy. About a year into our marriage, I finally resolved to start sharing my fantasy with her. At first, we watched some porn together and I would mention how hot it would be to see her with the strong, well-endowed men in the videos. I could tell she enjoyed this very much, her pussy would get soaking wet, her nipples hard as diamonds, and her face was flush. This very much awakened our sex life, and she would even find videos that she found exciting for us to watch together.

Eventually I had to explain to her that this is my fantasy outside of the bedroom. To let her know I was serious about trying to live out this fantasy. At first, she didn't take it seriously, as I suspect most wives would. But I kept insisting, showing her literature and sites that explained cuckolding in a positive way. Eventually, she began to see that I was serious about this and joined in the fantasy. Beginning to talk about wanting a strong dominant man with a bigger dick. She even told me that she missed our neighbor's big cock and how she loved being his slut. She started to humiliate me and tease me about my cock size compared to our old neighbor and the men in the videos.

During this time, I was chatting regularly on popular cuckold chat site. She didn't join me, but I didn't hide it from her, she even gave me permission to share pictures of her on the site. Unbeknownst to me, she created a profile on the chat site as well. She says it was in part to spy on me a little, but she started chatting with bulls on the site. One in particular she took a liking to and he only lived 20 minutes away from us.

He had convinced her to meet so she went, without my knowledge. She now tells me that within 5 minutes she decided she wanted to be this man's slut. So, they began an affair and they both relished the feeling of doing this behind my back. I know now that this man befriended me on the chat site and even chatted with me while my wife sucked his cock.

After about a month, her lover decided it was time to tell me. Two weeks ago, on a Saturday, my wife came home from work. She told me she was having a friend over and they would be over shortly. Much to my surprise, a man showed up. An older, tall, strong, imposing man came into my house and suggested we all sit in the living room. At this point, I knew what was happening. He was here to tell me that I was officially a cuckold.

He explained to me that he had been fucking my wife regularly for about a month and that he and my wife had no intention of stopping their relationship. At this point he paused and asked my wife to sit next to him on the couch. He put his arm around her and asked me if I could get him a beer. I dutifully got up and went to the kitchen to get him his drink. When I came back, he was kissing my wife softly on the neck. My wife saw me enter the room and pulled away to have him stop. She has always said she would be uncomfortable having me watch the intimacy. And I could see on her face that this was very much true. Her lover then told me how things were going to go from now on. He would be fucking my wife regularly from now on and I was not to be intimate with her at all. I could jerk off but it would be by my own hand.

He explained that most of the time they will be at his place but from time to time he will come over to our house so he can have her in my home. When he comes over to my house, he explained, I was to leave the house and not return until I get a call or text saying that I was allowed to return. And sometimes, he would spend the night at our place. On those occasions I would be expected to get a hotel room or find other accommodations. I will never be allowed to be in the same house while they fuck. He asked me if I understood what is expected of me and I meekly said, "yes sir".

He then told my wife to go to our bedroom, remove her clothes, and lay on the bed and wait for him. Without a word she got up and went to our bedroom. He then told me to leave right away. I went and sat at a sports bar, watching basketball for a few hours until I received a text that it was ok to return.

I returned to me house to find his car still on my driveway. I entered my house, and he was sitting in my living room on my favorite chair, naked. He explained to me that he wanted me to see him nude so I could see my wife's juices still coating his cock and groin. He also wanted me to see how much bigger he was than me. He asked me to sit down on the couch so we could have a little chat. He told me how much he enjoyed fucking my wife and that she really enjoyed fucking him. He told me how she could get quite loud with him and for this reason he decided to open our window slightly. In hopes that our neighbors would hear my wife's screams of pleasure. He told me that he came inside my wife and that his cum is still in her pussy. He told me that my wife enjoys leaving his cum inside her for as long as possible. And that one day he hopes to convince her to get off birth control so that she will have his child.

With that said he got up and put on his underwear and pants. He asked me to walk him out to his car. He went shirtless, so that my neighbors might see the strong dominant new man of my house. He then told me was happy he could help make my dream come true. "Good night, cuck" he said, louder than necessary and got in his car and left.

So I am now a cuckold and beginning my new life. Please leave comments and advice on how I can improve my story telling. I hope to bring you updates soon.