All Comments on 'My Cuckold Dreams Come True'

by bluesfan2477

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Why would she date, let alone marry, a pathetic piece of shit? Who wants to spend the rest of their life with someone they despise?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Just a ridiculous, pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot stuff, no gay nonsense between cuck and bull, 5 stars.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

The insane idiots are not dying out. This author and his story prove it! 1*!!!

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

"Please leave comments and advice on how I can improve my story telling"...Advice: STOP WRITING! Shit smell better than your stories! 1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Depends what you want to improve?

Lit. standing with your writing, or your personal score?

I'll answer both.

If you want to improve Literotica, then stop writing.

If you want to improve your score, then grow balls and burn the bitches with a passion. (men live it)

If you think I am wrong... check LW scores for Cuck stories against BTB ones.

If you like Cuck stories, put them in Fetish section... they do better there!

(LW readers are most critical & passion fill lot)

missccslavemissccslaveabout 2 years ago

Getting tired of all of the haters on this site. Everyone has different kinks and writing skills. If you can't offer constructive criticism, just move on. I'm sure we all would not like some of the stories you like, so agree to disagree or offer constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Forget the naysayers. They like nothing better than to belittle cuckold authors. My suggestion for improvement would be to find a good editor. For example, in one paragraph you started nearly every sentence with, "He told me..." which quickly grew tedious. There were other places where an editor could have helped. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got to be a Chelsea supporter , or Roman Abramovich.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

More cuckold “bull” shit.

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 2 years ago

Wy would the haters of this genre read a story that they know they're gonna hate? I'll tell you why. They love to feel superior. Not that they are but if their fragile egos need to be boosted by insulting others, well, bless their hearts.

Good story. Well written. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

From a personal female point of view I didn't like the disrespect. Cuckold games can be fun, but after playtime is over they are once again husband and wife, otherwise just split up and marry the bull. As far as the writing, i thought the pace was a bit quick, but that could just be my personal taste in seeing character development.

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Go to your doctor and get neutered.

epic31epic31about 2 years ago

I would like to see more , thanks for your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Eviltwin... given the crap you write, you're hardly in a position to criticise anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rather predictable really need some twists which you don't often get with cuckold stories but if it's to people's tastes fair enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love how trolls want to turn the loving wives section into a burn the bitch section, should there be a hateful wives section? Maybe a spiteful ex boyfriends section? it's very telling that the LW has more negative reviews than any other section, more than for instance the incest section, like the trolls are targeting this section specifically, after all you do need to actively click the right links, and here they are in every single LW story review, like they would rather spread hate, and well, I guess that's just it isn't it, instead of changing a channel they don't like they rather burn down the TV station with everyone inside. TBH I suspect they'd fancy burning down a building with people inside just for the LOLs. Sick, sad, sadistic, and probably a fascist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rule of thumb, disregard anyone who says they gave it one star, insists that you're in the wrong category, has a profile without a single story posted, or outright insults you.

You know what you like, you know why you're here, be you. Thanks for the story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

MY CUCKOLD DREAMS COME TRUE...translated for the readers "I'M FINALLY ACCEPTING THAT I AM GAY"

Not shocking as this is, again, another retread with a new name.

As to why we read them, honestly I read them to because A) To see if any of the closeted boys accept themselves B) I enjoy the laugh of the really horribly written stories C) Look to see if anyone can do anything but a by the numbers story D) laugh my ass off at the gay cucks who applaud a literary wet fart E) see if the idiot writers will do better with their new pen name (hint they dont) F) I have actually given kudos to decent writers. Sorry twinkies 1 decent writer out of 500 who all write the exact same story isnt a rining endorsement of your mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

(LW readers are most critical & passion fill lot) ....so, toxic fandom then? Also, there's a reason its called LW and not BTB, do you walk into a gay bar looking for puss and complain that its a total sausage fest. Bitch please. Be honest, your just bitter in life and you want to bring every one else down with you. I would say get back in your lane but I guess this is in fact who you are, it's all you'll ever really be isn't it? So I guess we'll see you in the next comment section with all the other trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this short story. Our situation was similar: She enjoyed the warmth and stability of being married to me. However, she missed some of the ferocious fucking she used to get from some of her dominant boyfriends. So, after a couple of years she needed a lover.

Sure, sometimes he’s not real respectful to me; like when he slaps my face with his slimy, footlong cock after he has just come in my wife’s pussy. However, that is just the dynamic of a dom. My wife was incredibly turned on by his treatment of me, and eventually she got me to start sucking his cock for her.

We can’t wait to see the wife in your story get knocked-up by the bull!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Thanks but no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

re:eviltwin52 How about your ego. Couldn't help but bash others with a different opinion? Fuck off cuck boy. It's hilarious to read comments from you cucks trying to defend these garbage cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Idk what these people's probs are, it got me off. I would have like to hear about you with your wife after the guy leaves.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I would suggest you help her find a Black Bull so that she can have black babies to humiliate you when you go to Walmart shopping. 5. Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Our little pathetic troll Montenero93/26thNC/Iameasel/Ic69hunter is the only one writing the negative comments. He is just a sad little man with a tiny dick that he jerks to these stories, then feels remorse because his wife left him. Pay absolutely ZERO attention to his dumb ass comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A waste of time reading it, utter rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did the man who was being cooked end up having to suck the other man's cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! There is no greater sexual thrill for me and my husband than to have him watch me being fucked, hard and often. Top score for you. Delete the comments from the mindless trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Opinions are like Arseholes everyone has one. This site is a free speech site. The Admin within reason will let readers post anything thry want in the comment section. The ironic thing is the Swingers/Cuckolds/Cuckqueens and other Fetish lovers just love to bash readers who dislike the story. If you enjoy the story and you are or get off on being a Cuckold then just say so. Bash away while your wife/girlfriend gets better sex than you give her. And for the record wives who Cuckold their husbands do not "love" thier husband. Thry love only themselves.

270498270498about 2 years ago

Enjoyed it a lot. I felt it was a little bit rushed. Could been converted into series stories. You combined all the aspects in a single story. Nevertheless, great work.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Well you certainly got the other gays around here all wet in their panties and they, along with most of the retread cuck writers, really cant handle someone calling them out for their repression.

So let me help you out here, even though you've moved on to a new pen name

To the author, thank you kindly for taking no time and making the effort to write this cliched story. I read it and found it fucking hysterical in its fully loaded denial.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website. Because we cant stand dudes who deny their sexuality and live vicariously through a skank and her gay husband.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to your account. I encourage you to delete your account which is rude and useless. You do have that power, author. You cant write so don't. And please feel free to delete the other cum guzzling readers, who are weak pathetic and prancing little closet queens. And accept the reality the rest of us post to you in hopes that you get the professional help you need.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the pro-jizz juicer comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these homosexuals who praise you will soon grow weary of posting pro-cum eating comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

Fragile living in denial bitches really hate truth, much the way Conservacucks do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been a cuckold since the beginning of covid. My wife and her boss are in a relationship now with him packing a big thick cock compared to my little dink. They were isolated for 2 weeks together at the beginning of covid and started fucking like rabbits. Size does matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous