All Comments on 'My Cuckold Wedding Ch. 06'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

If you’re going to write something so outlandishly cartoonish, can you at least make it entertaining?

Part of the appeal of LW is dealing with real people, not these ridiculous caricatures. This was about as erotic as a kick to the nuts. Sure, a few people might get off on it; but most of us just throw up and move on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loving wife? No way; a whore, a cockhold and a user. A waste of a story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Complete crap. And that’s the only thing complete about it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If only there was a Fetish category with such a simple name that even the underage kids sneaking on here thinking they are cool could find it...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sounds awful! Worse than marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah, that was, without a doubt, your worst offering to date. And that's saying a lot, and none of it complimentary.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I ask any sane man, would a man be content being in Marks place? I am quite confident that only one in a million would. Mark and Mary never were truly married as they never consummated the marriage as required. What happened to Greggs marriage? Did his wife never see her husband? Talk to him? Attend his funeral? Was Mark ever allowed out of his cock cage? Did his penis suffer rotting due to the disgusting filth that undeniably accumulated around and under the insides of the cage? Was he ever allowed to masterbate at least? Did he miss intimacy with the cruel selfish slut he unexplainably loved? Did Gregg and Mary’s children see the dynamics of the weird hierarchy of their parents coupling plus one? Did they pay Mark the disrespect their parents did, sexual situations aside? If Mark had a chance to go back and live again would he kick that selfish evil slut to the curb and find a decent woman to share a true loving life with? Personally I would have dumped the slut the first time she got handsy with the asshole Scott!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think Whackdoodle whacked you over the head with his comment, and rightly so! Couldn’t have said it better myself Mr. Whack!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
nice

good stuff, id recommend authors cuckytoher and throne if you ever want more masochistic inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At least Master Gregg had the end he deserved! Will the whore be next, getting a nasty STD from her ex-lover?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES