My Daughter Help Me Open Up Pt. 02

Story Info
Our adventure continued when we got home.
2.4k words
4.58
10.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after we got home, we were in our store working when Lisa told me to come over for dinner and a movie. I was hoping she meant more than that, but I didn't want to push the issue, so I just said I would be over around 6. it was a Saturday night and we were closed on Sunday's so it didn't matter if it was a late night or not. I was tempted to bring some of my toy's over, but we hadn't talked about our trip since we'd gotten back and I wasn't 100 percent sure how things were, so I just brought myself. When I got there she answered the door wearing a big oversized robe and she looked like she was ready for a trip to Alaska.

I said, "are you cold or something?"

She said, "no, not really, just think of it as gift wrapping." My pussy instantly started to tingle.

I said, "oh, I hope you got me something I want."

As we stepped in she dropped her robe to the floor and said, " I'm not sure, is this what you were hoping for?" She was standing there is the hottest red teddy I had ever seen. it had A thong bottom and to make it even sexier, I could see it was crotch-less. The top barley covered her perky little tits, but just enough to hide her cute nipples. All I could do was stand there looking at her. She was hot and gorgeous. At that point she bent down with her ass facing me, grabbed her robe and put it back on. She told me I had something to wear too and that I should go up to her room, take a shower and put it on while she finished dinner.

Like I have stated before, I'm in really good shape and I go to the gym at least 4 times a week. When I saw what she had for me to wear, my pussy went into overdrive. It was a very small black thong, not crotch-less like hers, but a very tiny patch that covered my pussy, and a bra to match. I took a quick shower and resisted the urge to play with myself, I would save that for her. I put on my sexy outfit, covered it with a robe and met her downstairs in the kitchen. We made our plates and headed into the Living room to eat dinner and actually watch a movie. before Lisa sat, she dropped her robe and said, "I think I'll eat like this instead, I hope you're gonna join me" I said nothing, I just dropped my robe, made one little spin and sat down.

She said, "it's gonna be really hard to sit here and not touch that hot ass body of yours, you know that, right?"

I said, I'm sure you'll manage." and laughed. We ate our dinner, Lisa handed me a gummy and we turned on the movie. We were sitting right next to each other on the sofa while watching the movie, and all I could smell was her lilac soap on both of our body's, it was sexy as hell! The movie was kind of boring but we were waiting for the gummy's to kick in so Lisa suggested we watch some porn, I agreed. I told her to pick something sexy while I cleaned the dish's. When I got back I saw there was a woman masturbating, but you could only see the close up of her pussy. it was a very big dildo and it buried inside her. I said, "Mmm, looks like she's enjoying herself."

Lisa said, "you're right, I did" I was confused at that answer for a second, then I realized what she meant, that was her in the video.

I said, "we'll that was unexpected, but please start that over so I don't miss anything." She used her phone to restart the video and now I was able to see her oil it up and put it in. It looked so big, but her pussy just opened up and swallowed the entire thing. She was working it pretty good and after a few minutes she reached for the camera and turned it to her face. i could tell she was having a massive orgasm.

When she finished cuming She looked into the camera and said, "I thought if you saw my face instead of my pussy, it might turn you on more. Then she said, "Oh by the way, I kinda made a mess too." She turned the camera again and there was a massive wet spot on the hardwood floor. I assumed the video was over, but I was wrong. On the T.V. I watched my daughter reach for her vibrator and go right back to work. With the camera facing her pussy she said, "Now you can watch my pussy cum instead of my face." After a few minutes of her playing with her vibrator, I watched as she inserted 2 fingers into her pussy and gave herself a very wet orgasm.

When the video went off I looked at her and she was just smiling. I could feel that my gummy had kicked in and I was ready to be all over her body. She looked at me and said, "Wanna go upstairs?"

I said, "no, I wont make it." and I put my hand on her thigh.

I guess she agreed with me because she stood up right in front of me and said, then you might as well get started. I reached behind her, grabbed her tiny ass and pulled her into me. I sat on the edge of the sofa and slowly started kissing her belly while I decided weather I wanted to continue up to her little tit's or go down and taste that pussy. I decided the hornier I got her, the wetter her pussy would be, so I made my way up to her tit's. I was licking and kissing as much of her as i could, but her lacy little bra was keeping me from what I really wanted, her nipples. I momentarily took my hands off her ass and unhooked her bra. Once her tit's were out my hands went right back to her ass and my mouth found those small rock hard nipples.

As I sucked and tongued her tits I noticed her hand went down to her pussy and she was half squatting fingering herself. I said, "Would you like me to take over for you?" she nodded her head, so I took her hands and put them on my shoulders while I reached down and started to finger her pussy. I made sure I didn't ignore her clit and when I put my thumb on it, she let out a pretty loud moan. The faster I fingered her, the lower she squatted. She finally couldn't hold out any longer, I felt a gush of warm liquid all over my hand combined with a much louder and longer moan. She finally stood up and collapsed on the sofa next to me. I said," good thing you put that towel on the floor, but at this rate, we're gonna need another one."

She just said, "not a problem, I have plenty." At this point my pussy was on fire, it needed attention badly. I reached down and started to play with myself because I assumed she needed a rest. She said, "if your gonna play with yourself, I'll go get us some toys." She went upstairs while I continued to play. When she came down, She was carrying a vibrator and her dildo that was the star of her video. She stood in front of me and said, "that's enough of playing with yourself for now, I need some of that too." Lisa kneeled if front of me, put each of my legs over her shoulders and pulled me closer to the edge of the sofa. as her face got closer, she pulled the material covering my pussy to the side and put her tongue directly on my clit. I could tell it was rock hard because I could feel her tongue flicking across it.

I leaned my head back and let my daughter work her magic on my pussy. After a few minutes I felt a pushing against my pussy, When I looked down I saw her giant dildo trying to enter my pussy, so I did what any other very horny woman would do, I raised my legs up and spread as wide as I could. Lisa very gently pushed it into me. I never would have thought it would fit, but it did. My pussy never had so much inside it, but once it got completely wet from my pussy juice, it was sliding in and out without any problem. It didn't take long for me to have my first orgasm of the night. Once she pulled that dildo out of me, we decided to go upstairs and get more comfortable in bed.

When we got into the bedroom I told Lisa to bend over the bed. She did as I asked and I buried my tongue in her ass and pussy. As I was eating her I would drag my tongue from her pussy, along her ass and all the way up her body and then, all the way back down. Her pussy was very wet from me and from herself so I figured it was a good time to fuck my daughter with her own dildo. I reached up, grabbed the giant rubber dick and slowly pushed it in. her legs were spread as wide as they could be and she was riding it like it was a real cock. I watched her tiny ass bounced up and down on the dildo and it looked sexy as hell. I told her to grab the dildo, crawl up on the bed and continue fucking it while she laid on her stomach.

I backed away from the bed a little and just watched my daughter fuck her dildo. That adorable ass of hers was going up and down accompanied by some soft moaning of pleasure. I just stood there fingering myself while watching her. I was so fucking horny! At one point she turned her head and watched me play with myself while watching her. Then a couple minutes later she said, " you like to watch me masturbate, don't you?"

I said, "yes, that's why I'm standing here fingering myself, you turn me on so damn much."

She didn't say anything else, but she pulled out the dildo, turned over and pushed it right back in. It looked exactly like the video we watched earlier, but this time she was right there in front of me. I could tell she fucked it a lot, because she knew just how to turn and twist it for maximum pleasure. Sure enough she grabbed a towel, pushed it between her legs and had another amazing orgasm. I joined her a had my own orgasm while watching her. I climbed onto the bed and laid next to her. She said, " I don't know why, but my orgasm's are off the charts when I'm with you. weird right?"

I said, "weird? No not at all, It's like we said originally, only a woman knows how to make another woman feel her absolute best. I do to you, exactly what I like done to me and the way I like it done."

She said, "You defiantly do. You know exactly what to do to make me feel amazing. It's never felt like this with a guy, only you."

I told her I was glad I could make her happy. We were laying there spooning, her ass pressing against my pussy and my hands were gently playing with her tit's. We fell asleep just that way.

The next morning Lisa was still asleep in bed, so I got up and went to the bathroom where she has a nice oversized tub. It was Sunday morning and I decided to relax in a nice warm bath. As it was filling, I went down and made a nice cup of coffee, turned on the music in my phone and put in my ear buds. I looked in on Lisa, and she was still asleep. I lowered my body in the tub and laid back to relax. My mind was still on last night and how much I enjoyed being with my daughter. I replayed the previous night over in my head and it was making me horny all over again. Her body, her face as she orgasmed, the way her tongue felt on my pussy, how she tasted, all of it. Without even realizing it, my hand went down under the water and found my clit. I was totally relaxed and enjoying every second.

All of a sudden I jumped when I felt a pair of hands fondling my tits. As soon as I realized it was Lisa, I just put my head back down and let myself enjoy it all. She was sitting on the step reaching in and playing with my tits, that is until I felt her hand heading down over my stomach and still going south. I spread my legs a little wider to make it easier for her and when I did, she started giving me a sensual pussy massage, no fingering, no clit playing, just a relaxing massage. She took each lip between her fingers and gently rubbed them, then she cupped my entire pussy and just massaged it. I was so relaxed.

After a little while she put her leg in the tub and slid in to join me. Since my legs were together, she put a leg on each side of me giving me the perfect view of her tight pussy. I simply said,

"Mmmm, how good does that look?" She just smiled at me. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she's just a beautiful young woman with an amazing body.

She looked at me and said, "Now that we're not high, I just want to say I know this is wrong and we shouldn't be doing this, but I just can't stop. I've never had anybody make me feel this way, ever!"

I told her we were doing what we wanted to do, and as long as it stayed between just us, there would never be a problem, and to be honest I would be heartbroken if it stopped.

A few minutes later we rinsed off and crawled back into bed. We spent all day Sunday laying in bed, watching T.V. and having sex.