My daughter help me open up

Story Info
My daughter helps me become bisexual.
3.7k words
4.68
33.2k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of how my bi curious feelings came about, and more importantly, how I let them sway me into my first lesbian sex. I own a small gift shop and run it with my daughter Lisa. We travel from time to time to different trade shows around the country. This particular time we were in Florida, it was early June, and extremely hot. We finished up day one early and decided to head down to the pool for a swim. I am 52 years old and have often been told how pretty I am, not to mention I'm in damn good shape. My daughter Lisa is 31 and is incredibly beautiful, she looks like a young Elizabeth Hurley. She's 5'6" tall and weighs 115 lbs. with a body to die for.

I have been a widow for 5 years now and I still miss my husband's touch very much, so when we got down to the pool and saw those hot bodies it was making me pretty horny. My daughter and I were getting quite a few looks from the guys, but what was making my lady parts tingle the most, was all the hot young women in skimpy thongs. All I could see was cute tight ass's all around me, and it was making me crazy. The problem I had was, the ass that was making me the most horny was my daughter Lisa's. Once we got settled, Lisa asked me to put some lotion on her back, and I was happy to do so.

As I finished up her back she told me not to forget her legs, so I squirted some on and spread it out. I didn't know what to do about that tiny ass that was staring at me, do I stop at the top of the legs or cover those tiny little apple cheeks. I thought about it for a minute then I said, "do you want me to cover those cheeks or do you want to do that yourself?"

She said, "I never say no when somebody wants to oil up my ass." I was afraid to say anything else in fear of her changing her mind, so I squirted some on and rubbed it in. At that point if even the material of my suit had touched my pussy I would have had an orgasm right then and there. I finished up and we laid in the sun for another hour or so. We went back to the room and got ready for dinner. Watching Lisa prance around the room in a thong and bra was just too much for me. I needed to relieve myself in the shower, and that's exactly what I did. To my dismay, when I got out she was already dressed. She was wearing a light sun dress and she looked adorable.

After dinner we went for a nice walk. As we were walking she handed me a gummy, I looked at her and she said, "come on mom, it's 2023 and besides, I know you used to smoke pot with dad, these are just easier. I looked at her and laughed, I was already half buzzed from the wine, but I figured, what the hell and I ate the gummy.

I said to her, "for your information, we only smoked when we had sex, and sorry if that's too much information, but you brought it up."

She said, "I know, sex is so much better high, right?" Then she floored me by saying, it helps when I masturbate too."

That's when I said, "Now that's too much information."

She laughed and said, "we'll talk more about this later when these gummies kick in." We continued on our walk for almost an hour and then stopped for ice cream. I could definitely feel the gummies kicking in and with each passing few minutes it was hitting me more and more. We got back to our room and Lisa collapsed on the bed. She said, "fuck, I'm pretty high, how about you?" I noticed as she fell on the bed her skirt was pushed up and I saw she had no panties on, she was completely exposed.

After I got a good look I said, "oh yeah, me too," and collapsed on the bed next to her. I wanted nothing more than to curl up next to her, put my hands under that skirt to explore that perfect little body of hers.

As we laid there she said, "remember before when I said masturbation is so much better high?" I just nodded my head, and then she said, "I'm gonna have to excuse myself in a minute because for some reason, I'm super horny right now." Then I was left speechless when she asked me, "mom, how often do you masturbate? I play with myself almost every day, I guess that's that because I don't have a guy, or girl, in my life."

I didn't know what peeked my interest the more, was it how often she masturbates, or the fact that she said, no guy OR girl in her life. Was she trying to tell me she was gay, or Bi? I decided to answer her honestly. I turned and looked her in the eyes and said, "I guess probably like 3 or 4 times a week." She just smiled at me. We were both pretty high and we just stared in each others eyes. I guess that's why I had the nerve to say to her, "is that why you're not wearing any panties, in case you need an emergency orgasm." She started laughing and it made me start laughing too. We were in full fledged hysterical mode and couldn't stop.

When we finally calmed down she looked at me and said, "see ya, I need to shower again," and she winked at me.

I simply said, "ok, have fun."

As she stood up and walked away, she dropped her skirt and said, "The room is all yours, you can enjoy yourself too" then walked into the bathroom wearing only a bra that was covering her cute little tits. I was going to do exactly that, but then decided to wait and play in the shower when she was done, it would be more sexy knowing she had just masturbated in there too. After about 20 minutes she came out of the bathroom and saw me standing there in my bra and panties. She said, "I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did."

I simply said, "nahh, the shower will be more fun." Then I walked into the bathroom. I wanted my vibrator so bad, but it was hundreds of miles away, so tonight my hands would have to do. I played for a while and decided it was time to get out. I realized in my hurry to get in the shower, I forgot to bring in clothes, so I just wrapped a towel around me and left the bathroom. When I got out she was already in out king sized bed but all the lights were still on.

When she saw the towel she started laughing again and said, "why are you wrapped in a towel, did you forget I'm your daughter? You have an amazing body for a woman in her 50's, come on, let's see that hot bod of yours's."

I said, "don't you think that's a little weird, us sleeping naked together?"

She said, "no it's not, I'm not ashamed." and with that she threw the covers aside and there was that adorable body just looking at me. I couldn't stop looking at her and she finally said, "well? You're looking at all my goodies, let's see yours."

I said, "I'm just gonna blame this on the gummies," and with that, I dropped the towel. I just stood there letting her get a good look.

Lisa just said, "wow!" Then she said, "for an old broad you still have a smoking hot body." I thanked her and crawled into the bed. I shut the light, turned on my side and said good night. I felt her roll on her side and she put her ass right against mine, then she said, "good night." I wanted nothing more than to reach down and pleasure myself while her tiny ass was pressed against mine, but I fought the urge. The next morning I woke up first and as I climbed out of bed, I pulled the covers down a little further than needed, just so I could see that naked little body laying there. Needless to say, there was some playtime involved in my morning shower. We both got dressed and started our day without mentioning anything from last night.

We finished our day a lot later than the day before and decided to order room service for dinner. Our dinner came and after we ate Lisa handed me a gummy and said, "let's have another fun girl's night tonight." I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that statement, but I was very intrigued by it. I ate the gummy and suggested we go get some drinks and sit by the pool because it was a beautiful night. An hour later we were 2 drinks in and the gummy's were in full effect. As we were sitting on the edge of the pool Lisa turned to me and said, "I have a question to ask you and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but have you ever thought of having sex with another woman?"

I have to say it wasn't really a shock to hear her ask that, so I simply said, "I think all women, whether they admit it or not, have those thoughts, I know I do from time to time, but since me and dad got married so young, it was never in the cards for me to act on it."

Lisa said, "well now you can do whatever you want, don't you miss sex?"

I answered, " aren't you getting a little personal?"

Lisa said, "Mom, is there anyone closer than a mother and her daughter? Besides, I'll tell you anything you want to know about my personal life, just ask." Now my mind was racing there was a million questions I wanted to ask her, but the first one I asked was the one I wanted to know the most.

I said to her, " ok then, I know you've had sex with guys, but have you ever had sex with another woman? and if you haven't, do you want to?"

"No I haven't, but lately I've been really curious to try it, and I'm glad to hear we both want to try it, now I don't feel so weird about it." I told her it was normal, at least for me it was and we should head up to the room since we were both very high and half drunk. When we got to the room Lisa immediately took off all her clothes and staggered into the bathroom completely naked. While she was in the shower I took the opportunity to take off my jeans and lay on the bed. My hand found it's way under my panties and right onto my clit. I could hear the shower running so I put my head back and went to work giving myself a quick orgasm, all while thinking of that hot, naked little body I was just looking at.

When the shower shut off I quickly got off the bed and pulled off my shirt, I figured I would give Lisa a little something to look at too. I was pretending to get my clothes ready for tomorrow so I had a reason to be standing there in my panties and bra when she came out. When she opened the door all she said was," look at that hot body there, you are really teasing me after my confession at the pool." I watched her eyes look me up and down then she said, "uh oh, looks like somebody had some fun when I was in the shower." I looked down at my crotch and my light blue panties had a very obvious wet spot on the front.

I guess the gummy's were in full force because what came out of my mouth surprised even me, I said, "Yup, too bad you weren't here, It was amazing."

Her answer surprised me even more, she said, " well get into that shower and maybe we can see what happens when you get out." I just smiled and took off my panties and bra. I turned and walked into the bathroom completely naked. I didn't bother to close the door, I just turned on the water and went in. I could see the bed through the blurry door and saw that Lisa had a good view of me. I took a nice long shower taking extra time on my girly parts knowing I was being watched. I couldn't really see what she was doing because of the water, but I had a pretty good idea. I got out, dried off and went into the room. Lisa was laying on the bed naked. She said, "thank you, I really enjoyed watching that."

I said, "good, I did that just for you, and now you can see me close up." I walked over next to the bed and just stood there.

She looked up at me and said, "I think we're on the same page," and with that she reached up and started to feel my tits. I almost melted onto the bed with her touch, it felt amazing. She slowly rubbed from one to the other, then started to play with my nipples. She sat up to where her face was even with my tits, then she leaned in and started to suck on my nipple. I tilted my head back and just melted into the moment. I realized my hands were on her head holding it against my chest letting her enjoy herself. A few minutes later I felt her head slowly go lower. She started to kiss my belly and kept going lower. The next thing I knew, I could feel her tongue looking for my clit, so I did what any other very horny woman would do, I put one leg up on the bed to give her better access. seconds later my daughters tongue was licking my clit, and it was amazing!

I put my leg down, walked over and turned off all but 1 light. I climbed into the bed, laid on my back and said," we might as well be comfortable, right?" Lisa didn't say a word, she just maneuvered down between my legs and went back to work. I reached down and grabbed both my legs behind my knees and opened up as much as I could for her. Having you pussy eating the right way when you're high as shit is the best thing in the world.

Within minutes she gave me an intense orgasm then crawled up and laid next to me. I looked at her and said," you look pleased with yourself giving me an orgasm."

She said, " of course I am, plus you now owe me one, so go down there and get to work."

I said, "I will soon enough, but right now I need to play with these perky little tits." then I took one in my mouth and let my tongue go to work on her small but hard nipple. As I was sucking on her tits, she was letting out small little moans, I couldn't wait to hear her when I attacked that pussy. As I was licking and sucking her tits, I let my hand rub her flat stomach and slowly made my way down between her legs. The second I reached between her legs, her legs went wide open. I decided to tease her a little so I just let my fingers play with her lips a little, no clit, no penetration, just some playing and teasing. Her hips were bucking up and down, but I just teased her.

She said, "come on, you're teasing the shit out of me, my pussy needs attention.

I said, "well in that case, get on your hands and knees and I'll see what I can do." She was on all fours in seconds and I got right behind her. First I just let my fingers play with her cute little asshole, then I ran them down across her lips again. Her hips were already bucking so I knew she was ready. I bent down and let my tongue go from her ass to her pussy and back to her ass again. As my tongue touched her ass a very loud moan came out of her mouth and I decided I had teased her long enough. I buried my tongue in her pussy and was amazed how tight it was. She leaned even lower so her ass and pussy were facing straight up. That made it very easy for me to lick her to an amazing orgasm.

When I was finished eating her pussy, it was actually dripping. I think she squirted a little and that just gave me more incentive for her next orgasm. She got up, stood next to the bed and started masturbating while standing. She said, Sorry, I need to cum again right now."

I said, "don't be sorry, I'm loving watching you." At first she was rubbing her clit, but when she got that, "I'm about to cum" look on her face, she squatted down, buried 2 fingers in her pussy, and didn't stop until she was squirting all over the floor. Watching her squat and cum was too much for me, I stood up right next to her and did exactly the same thing. By the time I was cuming, she had already finished and was sitting on the bed watching me.

After my own explosion she got up, went behind me and gently bent me over the bed. She knelt behind me and started to eat me out from behind. I knew my pussy was soaking went, and that made her eating me out even hotter. Even though I had just cum, I felt another one coming on. I said, "I'm gonna cum again."

She answered "good " and licked me even deeper. I came all over her and I didn't care. She stood up and said, "Looks like somebody like her pussy eaten." I didn't even have enough strength to answer her, I just laid there. She slapped my ass and climbed on the bed. At that point I thought we were done for the night, but I was wrong. When she climbed back on the bed, she put a leg on each side of me so her pussy was right in front of my face. Now I'm only human, so when your still bent over a bed after being eaten to an orgasm, and there is a pussy 4 inch's from you face, you have no choice but to enjoy it.

As I was going to town on her, she was pulling my head against her pussy so hard I could barely breathe. I looked up and she was half sitting up holding my head and riding my tongue. I could see she was on the verge of cuming, so I did as any good mother would do, I gave my daughter another massive orgasm. She soaked the bed! When she finally caught her breath she managed to say, "Whew, that was amazing, but now I need some air." She got up, opened the balcony door and went outside. Luckily our balcony had cement walls so you couldn't see she was naked, so I decided to join her out there. The ocean breeze on my naked body felt amazing. She looked at me and asked, "did we do something wrong tonight?"

I said, "did it feel wrong? are you telling anybody about this? if the answer is no, then we didn't do anything that we didn't want to do, right? I happen to love how close this makes us, and remember it's just you and me right now, so as long as we're both good with it, then I couldn't be happier."

She gave me her beautiful smile and said, "ok, but does that mean were done for tonight? because believe it or not, I'm still horny." We both got the giggles and couldn't stop. She said we needed some wine, so she went into the room and poured us a couple of glasses. Even though I had as much of her as I wanted, watching her prance around naked was making me horny all over again too. When she sat down, she handed me my wine and started looking me over. She started to feel herself up and said, "I wish my tit's were as big as yours."

I answered her by saying, "Why? you can play with these whenever you want, that is only if I can play with those whenever I want, deal?"

She said, "deal" She stood up, stood right in front of me and leaned over the balcony. Her ass was directly in front of my face. She said, Now I have a nice view and so do you." I immediately put one hand on her ass and one hand between my legs. I rubbed my clit as I rubbed her ass. She squatted slightly, reached between her legs and inserted two fingers. I made sure my fingers played with her ass while she was fingering herself to make sure she came one more time. It worked and we had simultaneous orgasms, but hers was another explosion all over the balcony, mine was a little calmer. The next day we went home and continued with our lives. All I can say is thankfully she's still single and lives only 2 miles from me, it makes our lonely nights a whole lot better. We're just a horny phone call away, and there have been many phone calls since we got back. I will give more details in the next chapter.