All Comments on 'My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 02'

by fantasy_writer_2023

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars because I just love cheating wives. But the chapters need to be longer. Hopefully you are on birth control or you’ll be carrying a baby before long. Wondering what husband is going to think about your pussy being resized to an extra large. When will the daughter find out that mom’s a slut. Can’t wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story told at a great pace. More conversation -- dirty conversation, particularly as he takes control -- will improve it.

JayGardnerJayGardner5 months ago

Your words paint a most beautiful picture. Well paced. I like that it was written from her perspective. One of the best that I have read here for a while. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why are they always so similar..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think it was really good, but,I could of fucked her for 20 to 30 minutes and made her shiver, causing her to wrap her legs around my back pulling me tighter into cervix and womb, especially if not using a Condon, I would of fucked her 3 times, she would of said( oh God, fuck me all day I need to feel that monster cock and fill my cum,,thirsty cum,, taking pussy,,to overflowing need to feel your flowing my womb! But the bad part of this story is she didn't get pregnant, and hear she was fucking her daughters black boyfriend, like a cheating slut, she wanted to feel some ( big black cock), and have her womb feeling that potent cup going inside her!, it was a good story.

1999DTfan1999DTfan5 months ago

Nice build up. Hopefully many more chapters to come. She will eventually be able to deepthroat every inch of him I'm hoping. Looking forward to the next instalment.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19555 months ago

Excellent part 2, fantastically erotic buildup to the point where she lowered herself slowly onto him! I wasn't surprised he came so quickly but since he is young, which she is acutely aware of, he will quickly be ready for round 2, which I'm guessing will have him last plenty long enough to give her many of the most powerful, mind blowing orgasms she has ever had in her life!! Very hot, again I gave it 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Same old, same old.

litlbulllitlbull5 months ago

Great story 😀

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another very easy 5 rating! Thank you, fantasy writer. The pace of this story is amazing and how I'm still edging without cumming is shocking. Chapter 3, request permission to cum aboard.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Another very hot chapter. I liked when she realized that Cindy was getting fucked as she was, but Mom, the former professional tennis player, will out-compete her own daughter and monopolize Marcus’ big cock.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Hot, hot, hot! Mom is determined to out fuck her hot daughter and be the “first” in her family to take the entire length of Marcus’s cock in her pussy. She has no problem with her daughter fucking Marcus, she just wants more for herself. Love the totally shameless slut mom.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I just reread the entire story to date, and Jenna is one of the hottest MILFs on the site. She is an exhibitionist, and loves looking at her superfit and toned body in the mirror as she meticulously prepares herself for dates with her young black studs. She also loves looking in the mirror while fucking. She loves being his and Devon’s “MILF porn star” and seems to want to make porn videos where she is fucked by multiple horny young black studs. Her body is perfect, but as I commented before, a perfect blonde bimbo pornstar sex object for black cock needs huge tits and probably plumper, cock-sucking lips as well. Marcus is so admiring of her very slim and youthful-looking body that he probably is reluctant to suggest modifying it. Jenna is so consumed by her “former pro tennis player”

slim and tight body with her small A cup tits that getting really big pornstar tits probably did not occur to her. If she did get enhanced tits, Marcus and Devon would love it. Jenna would love her new look: a super slim, super busty Barbie body, built for attract and fuck young black studs on and off camera and in front of an audience. With her wealth, she could easily get the best big enhanced tits and lips money could buy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous