My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 02.5

Story Info
A white married woman falls for her daughter’s black BF.
2.5k words
4.54
33.6k
44

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies but i uploaded chapters 12 and onwards before chapters 9-11...totally my mistake! Sorry!

Part 2.5

Chapter 9

As we both lay in my marital bed I turned and propped myself up on one elbow and looked at Marcus' beautiful young black body. OMG! Had I really just ridden my daughter's 18 year old black boyfriend and let him cum inside me? I squeezed my thighs together and felt the warm wet feeling of his cum on my thighs. Jesus, how much had he cum? I thought to myself as my eyes moved down to his magnificent black dick, now soft but shiny and wet still from my juices and his own cum. I was still wearing the white high heels and I could feel them pressed hard into my heels although like many women my age the skin of my heels had turned very hard in response to a lifetime in heels. Still all the pain was worth it when you noticed an approving look from a man or the jealous look from another woman who could no longer handle the discomfort!

I pushed them off and we were both now completely naked. The 45 year old rich blonde married woman and her beautiful muscular 18 year old dark black bull of a lover. Although I intended to dress up in the most delicious way for Marcus every time we went to bed in the future (God I hoped he would want me to!) The thought of spending hours deciding what to wear for him, every item of lingerie, clothing, jewellery, footwear and accessory chosen to sexualise myself for him. Taking an age doing my hair and makeup for him knowing that in a few hours it would be ruined, streaked with his cum and our sweat as we fucked likewild animals! Although there was something almost primal, primitive, animal about both of us being completely naked which really turned me on. The purity of the contrast in our skin colour, the contact between our black and white bodies uninterrupted and unhindered by clothing was such a delicious thought!

One thing I did want to make sure was that I looked perfect for him every second he was with me. I realised that my lipstick would have disappeared and my hair must be a mess so I quietly rolled off the bed and crossed silently to the en-suite bathroom. I was right and so I quickly re-did my bright red lips drowning them in wet look lip gloss, my eye lashes, blusher and did as much with my hair in a couple of minutes as possible. I thanked God for how quickly my hair tool heated up and I was able to quickly put some bounce back into the loose curls of my long blonde hair. I checked myself out in the mirror again and returned to the bedroom. I quickly put my white high heels back on and rejoined Marcus on the bed.

I slowly crawled up his body and he looked down into my eyes smiling as I took the tip of his beautiful black dick between my bright red lips and began to slowly suck him back to hardness. "Oh fuck, yes, I love a hungry girl," he moaned out loud as I felt his dick spring back to life, marveling at just how quickly it got hard again. It would take my husband at least an hour these days, not that I'd had much experience of that recently. The feeling of it's hardness was amazing and within less than 30 seconds it was standing so proudly erect as my soft white hands held it round the base. My tongue swirled round the head, as I looked into his big brown eyes, tasting his cum and my juices on it from barely 15 minutes ago!

As my mouth slid down over him I left a bright red shiny ring around him marking how much I'd taken. I giggled as I licked round it, wanting him to see before I took him in my mouth again, slightly gagging as I attempted to beat my previous attempt. I did but only just before I pulled off with saliva streaming from my mouth down over his shaft and balls. I used the wetness to slowly jerk him. That brought more groans of pleasure as I could see him staring at my white hands and red nails.

Chapter 10

"I love your nails sooooo much. I wish Cindy had nails like yours," he said longingly. Oh fuck, that was music to my ears! Here was one thing I did better than my daughter and that thrilled me beyond belief. Now of course my nails would always be freshly manicured ahead of meeting him. I loved the thought of spending my husband's money on looking good for someone who would actually notice and appreciate the effort I made to look good for him.

"I'm glad you do," I purred as I slowly dragged them gently down his chest and abs. "Want me to always have my nails like this for you? Matching my lips?" I said slowly before sinking my mouth down over his beautiful dick again.

"Yesssssssssss, holy fuck, yes, yes, yes please," he groaned as I felt his dick twitching in my mouth. I quickly pulled off him and squeezed him tightly round the base. Obviously the talk of my nails had almost driven him over the edge but I didn't want him to cum so quickly again. I wanted to enjoy him! I moved up the bed to kiss his lips, my nails on his cheek before I put one on his soft full lips and he gently sucked it!

"Mmmmmm, good boy," I moaned before kissing him deeply and passionately, my right leg laid across him.

"What else do you like about me?," I whispered to him.

I felt his strong fingers in my long soft light blonde hair as he said, "This, this, this,"' as he gently pulled on it. I groaned as my head tilted back. "So soft, like silk, so blonde, so incredibly blonde, I love how it looks against my dark skin," he explained as he kissed me deeply again.

"Oh, I like that a lot. I'll always be perfectly salon fresh blonde for you," I said, again loving the idea of spending so much time, effort and my husband's money on looking good for a man who would appreciate me.

"Salon fresh?" he asked quizzically.

"Yes, salon fresh. Every time we meet this blonde hair will have come fresh from the hair salon, styled to perfection, just the way you like it," I moaned. "I'll be your salon fresh blonde princess," I whispered into his mouth as I kissed him deeply. I dragged my nails over him again before kissing down his body and taking his big thick rock hard black 18 year dick into my soft warm wet 45 yo married white mouth again.

I was so turned on by the way he talked about my blonde hair I just wanted to taste his cum. My mouth worked him like a porn star and he moaned as he sat up on the bed. I looked over at the mirror as I felt his hands in my blonde hair, stroking it, holding it tight, smelling it, laying it against his dark black skin, before gathering all of it up and holding it tightly as a long silken blonde pony tail in his big black fist. I moaned with pleasure seeing and feeling him hold me like that. The joy on his face as he watched my mouth working him furiously, saliva all over my mouth and chin and his beautiful black cock.

I felt his strong body jerk and he held me in place by my hair, keeping my mouth wrapped round him as I felt his cum explode into my eager hungry mouth. It was all I could do not to choke and I opened my throat and swallowed as much and as quickly as I could. It felt like jet after jet of warm, wet, sticky, salty cum filled my mouth repeatedly. His moans of pleasure overtook him and I could feel him pulling my hair hard. The pain was exquisite! I'd always had a thing for having my hair pulled and I was thrilled that Marcus also shared this fetish. I couldn't swallow anymore and I pushed my head back. He released my head and I looked up at him with his cum dripping from the corners of my mouth, over my chin and throat between my perfect pert breasts. My breathing shallow and fast as I looked into his eyes, smiled and licked his delicious cum from my lips.

The taste of his cum was something I'll never forget. It tasted so young, so fertile, so forbidden, so strong, like the taste of Africa flooding my mouth, flowing down my throat, filling my white stomach from the other side. I could still feel his fertile cum in my white pussy, swimming into my white womb, desperate to splash over my egg and penetrate it and grow inside me. Alas for his seed my birth control would prevent that but the thought was so exciting! I looked into his eyes and opened my mouth to show him the cum that had pooled on my tongue. His eyes wide as he watched me swallow every drop. Now I knew about something else that my daughter had never done for him! He took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply as I moved to sit astride him...my soaking wet pussy pressed on his black dick which I could feel was still hard despite having just cum. "Please fuck me, Marcus," I moaned as I slid my soaking wet white married pussy over his dick and lifted my legs to wrap them round his back, opening my pussy up for him.

Chapter 11

He wrapped his big strong arms around me as I slowly began to ride him, my breasts pressed against his muscular chest. Oh god it felt so good being in his arms, kissing him deeply as his young strong black dick stretched my white married pussy so wide and deep.

"Look at us, look at me, look at you," I said breathlessly as I turned his head to face the big mirror. I could see my slim slender body looking so fragile against his muscular bulk. I could see a hint of my ribs as I stretched out my body and I'd never been more glad that I always seemed to be on a diet to keep myself slim. I said to myself that I would forgo any other pleasure to keep myself looking this good for Marcus especially when I felt his finger tips trace slowly over each of my ribs. As I rode him I threw my head back, offering him my breasts on which he readily feasted. My nipples rock hard as he flicked his tongue over them and all the time my slim, athletic, married white body riding him, grinding on him, reveling in the feeling of having an 18 year old black dick buried inside me!

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," I moaned as I held his handsome face in both my hands, my eyes and mouth wide with the pleasure I was getting from fucking daughter's 18 year old black boyfriend in my marital bed! I was breaking pretty much every taboo there was and I didn't care. Bring them on and let me smash them to a million pieces! I couldn't get enough of the pleasure Marcus and the whole damned scenario was giving me. I squealed with pleasure as I felt him grab a fistful of my long blonde hair and pull it hard as he thrust himself up into my married white pussy. I laid back as I felt his strong hands on my slim waist, pulling me onto his black dick as I stretched my slim white body out, totally displaying myself to him, loving his groans of pleasure.

I suddenly remembered this was only the second time I'd ever met my daughter's boyfriend! The first time at the BBQ for my daughter's going away to college party and today when he came over to use our pool! And here I was fucking him like a sex starved interracial MILF porn star! Jesus! Just how far down this rabbit hole was I prepared to go? At this moment in time I would go down any rabbit hole, anywhere, any time for him.

The one thing that I think I wanted more than anything at this moment was to cum with his black dick inside me. I usually had to touch myself to cum like that but it was something I hope would come more easily with Marcus given just how mind blowing the scenario was! I moved my right hand round and pushed Marcus back so he laid on the bed. I then moved my hand and started to slowly rub my engorged clitoris as I continued to ride him. Of course I knew exactly how to touch myself and I shook my head and bit my lip at his attempt to take over. I was almost there and didn't want his probably clumsy touch to stop the train that was building up speed in my body. My breathing was getting shallower and faster and I just stared into his beautiful brown eyes as he held my waist and continued to drive his dick into me.

When it came my orgasm hit me like a freight train! I honestly thought the bed was going to break as I bounced on Marcus' 18 year old black dick like a woman possessed. I was conscious of every sight, sound, smell. It was like time had slowed down for us. The way my breasts were bouncing, the way my long blonde hair was flying around, the way his hard abs felt as the long false red nails of my left hand dug into him, the slap of his cum filled balls, my howls of ecstasy as I felt my orgasm crash like an enormous tsunami of pleasure through my white body, wave after wave after wave sending me delirious with ecstasy, to heights I'd never even dreamed possible! Both our bodies were covered with a delicious light sheen of sweat as I then felt rather than heard his orgasm merge with mine as he sprayed my hungry pussy with what felt like a gallon of young, strong, fertile cum to match the white pussy juices that I had splashed all over him. I took my fingers away from my swollen clitoris as the feelings were just so intense. I never wanted this moment to end. I wanted to remember it forever and stared down in awe at my daughter's 18 yo black boyfriend as his big thick black dick twitched inside me wanting to fill me with cum as much as my hungry eager starved white married pussy wanted to drain every drop from his balls...

To be continued