My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 03

Story Info
A married white woman falls for her daughter’s black BF.
3.8k words
4.53
38.6k
54

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

Chapter 12

As I looked down at Marcus as our breathing slowed I just didn't want to get off him. I could feel his cum so wet and sticky inside me...it was a delicious feeling. As I looked into his eyes I squeezed myself tight around his slowly softening dick and he grinned and ran his fingers over my sides, tracing my ribs. I wanted his beautiful black dick to stay hard permanently so I could just fuck him at a moment's notice! Oh god, imagine having access to his 10 inches of black pleasure 24/7...wild horses couldn't drag me from my bed if that were the case!

'Wow,' was all I could say as I leant forward to kiss him, pressing my warm soft smooth body against him. The feeling of my hard nipples brushing over his chest was delicious. I felt his strong arms engulf me as we kissed tenderly, our lips playing silly little games. I felt like a teenage girl again experimenting with her very first boyfriend. Jesus, what was this 18 year old doing to me? I was a 45 year old married woman but just the thought of Marcus turned my brain to a mush that could only think about looking pretty for him and pleasing him! Was this the mythical 'Power of Black Cock' that I'd heard about?

Was this why there were so many interracial couples these days...almost always, from what I'd seen, white women and black men? Is this why whenever I saw an interracial couple the white woman was always perfectly made up and dressed to please? Did she do that of her own accord? I suspect she did and again it comes down to that innate female competitiveness...when a woman finds a man they want to keep they will use every tool at their disposal to keep his attention on her instead of other women. That usually means being perfectly made up and dressed up for him whenever he is around! It takes a lot of effort but it obviously pays off as they always look so content and satisfied...like they had just got out of bed where she'd had an amazing orgasm. Or was it the excited anticipation of knowing that she would soon be in bed with him getting fucked like she'd always fantasised about being fucked? As I looked over at myself in the mirror I could see a sparkle in my eyes and a smile on my face that said that at this moment everything was perfect and I'd never been happier...was I becoming one of those lucky white women too?

As I looked over at my buzzing phone I realised it was only 4.30pm. We'd only been in bed for a couple of hours but it had felt like a lifetime and I knew my life was now moving on a different trajectory! I didn't answer my phone as I didn't want to break the spell of being in bed with Marcus. He kissed me and got up to use the bathroom. I then read the text message: it was from my husband telling me he would be back in the morning and not in 4 days time as something had come up at work here. I was devastated that all the plans involving Marcus would now not happen! I had in that moment gone from deliriously happy to sad and then angry at my husband for spoiling everything! His flight wasn't landing until 10.00am and then with the hour drive from the airport I reckoned Marcus could be here until 10.30am. My husband always texted me when he was driving so I'd have plenty of time to get Marcus out of the house.

I was propped up by pillows leaning against the headboard as I watched Marcus return to the bed, my eyes drinking in his physical perfection, he could sense something was wrong. When I told him the development I could see he was disappointed which I absolutely loved! I wasn't imagining it...he did want to spend more time with me, he wasn't bored with me already! 'Well, we'd better make the most of the rest of the day,' he said as he climbed onto the bed again. He moved over to me and knelt with his legs on each side of me, his beautiful black dick starting to grow in front of my my face. He lifted my arms above my head and then held them with one big black hand round my slim pale wrists and slowly pushed his semi hard dick into my mouth. Of course, mouth opened instantly for him and I moaned with pleasure at how he was taking charge of me before my moans were stifled by his dick. My eyes were closed as he slowly started to fuck my mouth and I could feel my saliva dripping down my chin onto my breasts.

"That's it, that's a good girl. Take my big black dick in that pretty white mouth," he said as I felt every ridge and thick vein bump and slide over my eager mouth. It felt so incredible to be taken like this, to be used like this, knowing he was so much stronger than me and he could just take me any way he wanted for his pleasure. "I wanted to do this to you from the moment we met. I remember thinking that your lips were made for one thing and wondering how good they would look wrapped around me. The reality is even better than my fantasy," he grunted as he continued to fuck my mouth slowly, changing the angle so he pushed out my cheeks in different ways. I could see him staring intently, watching what his dick was doing to my pretty face and I knew he was loving how submissive I was to him.

I moaned in frustration as he pulled out of my my mouth but then squealed with delight as he slowly rubbed the big wet head all over my face, gently slapping my face with the shaft, laying it over my face so I could kiss and lick and suck his big smooth balls. My eyes closed as my blonde head tilted back in ecstasy as I breathed in the scent of his black dick. "That's it," he moaned, "Breathe me in deep." Oh God, it was incredible! It felt like his scent was invading every cell in my body, swamping and coating me in his delicious black power. I felt almost light headed as I continued to take in long deep breaths through my nose and moaning out loud as I exhaled.

Marcus let go of my wrists and grabbed 2 fistfuls of my long, light silky blonde hair. I could feel his fingers caressing it and his moans of pleasure as his rock hard black dick slid back inside my mouth. My hands gripped his muscular thighs as he continued to fuck my mouth. "Oh yes, my cheating married blonde slut," he moaned. At first I was shocked at the use of the word 'slut' to describe me but then from his perspective that was what I was. I was his girlfriend's Mom and was letting him fuck my brains out in my marital bed! "I love to talk dirty in bed but Cindy is too shy," he said. "I don't think Mom is shy at all," he said and I could sense the hope in his voice.

I took his dick from my mouth and looked up at him. "Want me to be your dirty married white whore?" I said before running the tip of my tongue round his head. "Want me to do all the things my little frigid bitch of a daughter won't do for you? I bet you do. I bet you have a million things you want to do to me, don't you? All the things you've seen in those internet porn movies? Why don't you tell me, honey? If I do, will you promise not to break my daughter's heart by fucking those little slut friends of hers? I bet I can fuck you better than any of them anyway," I said in my most seductive voice.

'Oh yes, yes, yes," he moaned as he slid his dick out of my mouth and slapped my face with it and then rubbed it over my soft, silky light blonde hair. 'I'm going to make you my blonde interracial MILF porn star. The things I'm gonna have you do for me you little whore...Goddam, I hope you're gonna be able to handle it?" he said almost challenging me.

"Oh, sweetie, don't you worry about that. I just hope this beautiful black dick will be able to stay hard enough for long enough to satisfy my needs," I purred as I took him back deep in my mouth as I dragged my red nails slowly over his, hopefully, cum filled balls. All this dirty talk was amazing and it feel like my whole pussy had turned to liquid.

His pace quickened and he held me very firmly by my long light blonde hair. I felt his body tense and he pulled out of my mouth. I looked up at him with my mouth open as I watched his hand jerk his black dick furiously. He then let out a cry of ecstasy as he shot a long thick warm rope of cum across the gap between us until it splattered and splashed across my pretty white face...a long line down from my forehead, over my nose and top lip until it pooled on my outstretched tongue. My eyes closed involuntarily as 3 more thick ropes laid waste to my beautiful makeup, running over my eyelids, my beautiful false eyelashes, my cheeks and lips. It feel so deliciously warm and wet. There was a final roar from Marcus as the last jet shot out and landed in my beautiful long light blonde hair before I wrapped my hand round his shaft and sucked and licked and kissed him as he looked down at my cum splattered face and hair!

I looked up at him as I slowly rubbed his magnificent black cock over my face, picking up his cum before licking up as much as I could. "Oh my, you look soooo hot with my cum all over that pretty white face. Look at you!' he said as he turned my head towards the mirror. I looked over and could see my makeup was totally ruined...my eye shadow streaked with cum, my mascara running in lines down my cheeks, my false eye lashes matted with cum, my blonde hair stuck up as his cum dried out in it. I looked a complete mess but he told me I looked hot and that was all I cared about.

"I'm glad you approve," I said as I went to kiss him but he pulled away and got out of bed.

He picked up his cell phone and said, "I need to go and see a buddy about something but I'll be back in a couple of hours if that's ok?"

I was not expecting that and didn't want him to go. I wanted him here every minute my husband was away, even more so as he was now due back tomorrow. "Don't worry, I'll be back by 7.00pm," he said. "I'm sure you'll want to clean up and make yourself all pretty for me again, won't you?" he said confidently knowing that is exactly what I wanted to do for him! "We still have all night, don't we? And I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before from sunset until sunrise," he said as I watched him dress.

"Promise me you'll come back?" I said almost pleading as I lay on my front looking up at him.

"Nothing could keep me from your bed," he moaned as he offered me his finger which I gently held and sucked as I looked up into his eyes. He gave me one last smile before he strode out of the room and I listened to him go down the stairs, heard the door slam and his car crunch down the gravel drive.

Chapter 13

As I lay on the bed I thought OMG! I only have 2 hours and so I quickly went into the en-suite and ran a large warm bubble bath. As it filled I sat by my dresser and looked at my pretty face, covered in my daughter's 18 year old boyfriend's dried cum, my makeup completely ruined. I gently removed the cum and makeup and looked at myself. Still pretty I thought but knew that my makeup took my attractiveness to another level. I swore to myself that Marcus would never see me unless I was perfectly made up! As I gently cleansed my skin i thought about the last 3 hours...the most amazing, wonderful, exciting, satisfying 3 hours of my entire life! Just thinking about Marcus and what we had done sent shivers down my spine and covered me in goose bumps! He was only 18 and could fuck like that! OMG! Imagine how good he will be after a few months of regular sex with me...all the things I will teach him, the self-control he will have, the confidence he will have that will make women, especially white women, throw themselves at him...I was getting soaking wet again just thinking about it!

I got into the bath and just enjoyed the feeling of the warm water and bubbles on my smooth skin. I was never more thankful for having every hair on my body permanently removed some years ago as it meant I would always be completely smooth and soft for Marcus with no worries about stray hairs! I soaped myself clean, washed my blonde hair and showered off before climbing from the bath and wrapping myself in a big soft white towel and wrapping another one around my wet hair. I still had an hour and a half before to make myself perfect before Marcus returned...that was plenty of time if I could actually decide what I wanted to wear for him. There was no doubt I was going to go full gas for him...lingerie, high heels, beautiful dress, jewellery...everything I could do to turn him on and make him want to fuck me from dusk until dawn! The thought of his big thick 18 year old black cock still buried deep in my married body, our animal grunts of passion filling the room as the sun came over the horizon in the morning was almost too amazing to even think about!

My mind now turned to my outfit as I entered my large dressing room with all my closets and drawers. Should I go all white again to heighten the colour contrast between us? Or maybe something sparkly, shiny, in sequins...maybe silver or gold? I had a million dresses which was a problem especially when I needed to make a quick decision. One thing I decided was that it had to be short and tight...I wanted to show off my figure...but long enough to cover the lace tops of the silk hold up stockings I would wear for him. I'd learned that if there was one thing which drove practically every man crazy was wearing stockings in bed for him! They also made me feel incredibly sexy...just putting them on got me wet as if my body knew I was going to have sex soon and was readying itself! They also made men feel like they were in bed with a woman eager and hungry for their attention...like they were fucking a porn star! And I wanted Marcus to feel like a king in my bed! Make a man feel like a king in bed and he is less likely to going looking for it elsewhere!

I decided on a silver sequin backless halter neck dress. I tried it on and admired myself in the mirror. It was such a hot dress, mid thigh length and cut so low at the back, just above my ass which it hugged deliciously. It had 2 tiny thin straps that crisscrossed over my back which looked so good and was cut so it gave the tiniest hint of exposed breast at the sides and showed off my very slim frame. I felt almost naked in this dress and I imagined Marcus' eyes widening when he saw me and then his moan as he laid his big black hand on my naked back, his fingers gently caressing me my silky smooth moisturised skin as we kissed softly.

There was no way my daughter had ever worn anything like this for him and I wanted to show him what he could expect every time we met! Dressed with only one thing in mind...to turn him on and get his big young strong thick black dick hard! I hoped he loved that it was my husband's money that I was spending to look like the ultimate white blonde trophy MILF for him? If this didn't drive Marcus crazy then nothing would. I removed it, hung it back on the hanger and sat down to do my hair and makeup.

I applied my light foundation to ensure that my face was completely flawless and touched it up with concealer in a couple of places. Next I took a dark black pencil to outline my eyes, making them look big and wide. I used silver glittery eye shadow on my lids which would look so good matching my silver dress...I hoped that Marcus would notice those little details but doubted he would given he was only 18. I needed to apply another set of long false eye lashes as the previous ones were ruined by Marcus' cum...and I expected and hoped that this pair would suffer the same delicious fate! I loved how they looked as I fluttered them and I would be doing a lot of that for Marcus! My bright red manicured nails were still good and I outlined my soft full lips with a red pencil and then picked out the brightest reddest lipstick I had and coated my lips with it. I then drenched them in a shiny wet look lip gloss...they would look sooooo good sliding over Marcus' big black dick! A spray of my favourite Chanel perfume was the finishing touch.

Now for my hair. I took the towel from my head and rubbed my long blonde hair gently before drying it with the hair dryer as I combed it straight, enjoying how silky freshly washed hair felt. As it hung down over shoulders I took my heated tongs and began to introduce the long loose bouncy curls into it. I just loved how sexy those curls felt and looked. I'd had my regular hair stylist teach me how to do it just as good as her some time ago. I loved the looks I got from men when my hair was like this and also the jealous looks from other women! A quick blast of hair spray to hold my hair in place and I was done!

I picked out some long dangly silver and diamond earrings and a matching diamond choker whose tightness round my slender throat felt soooo good. I always thought a choker looked really hot...almost an acknowledgment of a woman's submissiveness to her man and I shivered at the thought of Marcus' big black hand round my throat! Oh god, I must make sure that he did that to me when he fucked me! I added a diamond bracelet around my right wrist and I loved the thought that, with my big diamond engagement ring, I will be wearing over $50,000 worth of diamonds when my daughter's gorgeous 18 year old black boyfriend fucks me all night long in the bed I usually share with my husband!

Now all there was to do was get dressed. My phone buzzed and it was Marcus telling me would be here in 15 minutes. That was enough time I thought as I slipped on a tiny thin black see through lace Victoria's Secret thong with side ties. I wasn't going to wear a bra with this dress (and indeed didn't need one anyway). I sat on my chair and slowly rolled a super thin black lace topped silk stocking up my long leg and over my thighs. I straightened the top and moaned as I felt the delicious way it gripped my smooth slender thigh. The lace decoration was so intricate and looked so sexy. I repeated the process and made sure they were both perfectly straight. I put the beautiful sexy silver sparkly dress back on and ensured it was on just the way it should be, again admiring how it fitted me perfectly, displaying my body...oh god it felt so good to be dressing like this for a man again! I reached down and slipped the silver sparkly 5 inch strappy heel on my left foot, wrapping the thin silver ties round my ankle and tying them in a tight bow. Mmmmm the tightness of the shoe as they pinched my toes and the feeling of the ties on my ankle was so delicious. I repeated the process on my other foot and stood in front of the mirror. They were uncomfortable but I didn't care...I would tolerate any level of pain as I just loved the way the high heeled shoes altered my posture, pushing my ass and breasts out, making my long slim legs look even longer, making me have to concentrate on walking, slowing my pace and adding some seductive swing to my hips! Wearing heels like this for a man just screams, "I WANT TO GET FUCKED ALL NIGHT LONG BY YOU!" I was just over 6 feet tall in the heels and it felt amazing knowing I would be able to almost stare directly across into 6'2" Marcus' eyes.!

As I looked at myself in the mirror all I could think about was the contrast between us in every way which drove me crazy...I was so slim, delicate, weak and fragile looking next to his big strong muscled bulk...my pale white skin against his black skin...that I was 45 and he was 18...that I was his girlfriend's mom and he was my daughter's boyfriend...that I was a wealthy married woman and he was from a comparatively poor family...our social circles couldn't be further apart...the norms of society dictated that I should be the one in control....but I wanted him to dominate and use me...all that mattered to me was pleasing him...all of this was such a fucking massive turn on for me...I could feel my pussy completely soaking wet as I heard the doorbell ring...my heart skipped so many beats as I skipped down the stairs...knowing Marcus would be able to hear the click of my high heels as I approached the front door...

To be continued...